Ladies, have you found...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by RexVa, Aug 2, 2017.

?

Does highest chastity device security make a better submissive?

Poll closed Sep 1, 2017.
  1. Yes

44 vote(s)
    83.0%
  2. Not necessarily

9 vote(s)
    17.0%
Random Thread
  1. GoddessCliodhna

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    RexVa,
    I would agree with you on the no masturbation as I also have found that allowing them to masturbate tends to lessen the sub space. although I have in the past used vibrator on the penis and testicles to stimulate and have them beg for release/orgasm.
    Spankings are essential to a training regiment. Even a light quick spanking can reduce resistance and make the sub more amenable to deeper submission and want to serve. Scheduled time for spankings can have a sub looking forward to the giving over of control and will. I am not a sadist so spanking for the "fun" of going pain is not part of my training regiment, but a punishment spanking is never off the table of tools.

Breathe, slave_m and RexVa like this.
  2. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    I told my present sub, who is a 19 year old very femme boy, from the first day I claimed him, that spankings were an essential part of our training regimen. I gave him very explicit instructions on how it would be done. When I inform him that he will be spanked he is to get the strap, belt or switch that I inform him I will use. If I decide to use restraints I tell him and he is to bring the leather ankle and wrist cuffs and put them on in my presence. If he has not already taken off his jeans or pants he is to do so. I then lead him to the bench where he lowers his panties and bends over the bench. I them secure his wrists and ankles. He is then to ask me to please give him a spanking. He is to count out the strokes and when I am done he is to thank me. I do not always go through such formalities. Sometimes I simply tell him to prepare for a spanking. He knows enough to take his pants off, pull down his pantyhose and panties and bend over the chair I use or bend over the bed. I have noticed from the beginning that he very quickly gets a very hard erection before the spanking starts. On some occasions I allow him to masturbate in front of me after I am done.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    One of the best 'quick disciplinary' ways I know is one of those electric fly swatters - zap his balls (wet them first) with an up and under a good few times.

Plenty of choice and cheap and easy to get.

https://www.comparaboo.co.uk/best-electric-fly-swatters

slave_m and RexVa like this.
  4. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Absolutely. Plus, as my subs are always locked in secure chastity, in general, but especially during spankings or discipline sessions, their 'erections' don't matter much, and needless to say, masturbation thereafter is certainly off the table. It's true however that I also notice in them excitement and even some light shaking in expectation right before sessions.

That, added to the fact that their hormonal build-up due to long-term chastity increases their response and submission, make for ideal training, care and maintenance of my subs while ensuring ongoing compliance and improvements in their service behaviors. I'm confident you also experience similar results on your end as you keep them in subspace by restricting --and outright eliminating-- any masturbation possibilities.

Rectrix, Kikki and slave_m like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    All these comments about strict discipline, spankings, whippings, fly swatting, etc, etc. Many of the caged male members on here would find them less of a punishment and more of a treat. To punish them, one only has to ignore them for a few days.

Breathe, slave_m, Allen1987 and 3 others like this.
  6. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Indeed, @Mistress B!

What works in administering them is making them real (that is, punishment that consistently reduces the male's ego, and is at the very least unpleasant and persistently humiliating to endure), using a good degree of unpredictability, and, more importantly, ensuring the effects on his mind are strong and sustained, by being able to get in his head with a mix of intense psychological fear combined with the (unrealistic) expectation of powerful sexual gratification.

Rectrix, slave_m, Junebug15 and 2 others like this.
  7. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Speaking of 'treats' (mostly to myself), I like to have my chastity subs exercise, chained by the wrists to a treadmill's handlebars, and have them naked fast-walk for a minimum of one hour in slight uphill mode. Aside from keeping them in shape, it also allows me to whip them with my 30-inch leather cat-o'-nine (which I love!) if they relent ever so slightly or complain, as I lounge and rest on my Corbusier chaise nearby... I also like to place a wight belt on them at times to make it more challenging. Most of the time afterwards my subs thank me profusely for it (well, they have no choice ;) ). That's one thing I do as a 'treat'... Ladies, what do you do along those lines?

Mash2214 and Kikki like this.
  8. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    -...a (weight) belt...-

9. GoddessCliodhna

Local Time:
    RexVa,
    This is certainly a treat....I shall have to remember this one.
    I enjoy calesthetics, marking in place and position training where sub has to smoothly transition from position to position and if not smooth enough the cat of nine tails is administered or a nice crop slap correct position. After each slap or whip he was to say number of slap or whip and thank you. This is repeated until the desired smoothness of transition is accomplished.
    My last sub struggled immensely with transition and this training was done twice daily for twenty minutes. It took him a week to complete and yes counting his slaps and whips was important for him to learn; and thank you was part of his regiment as well.

Mash2214, slave_m and RexVa like this.
  10. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Excellent. And, on the subject of position training, I also like to have them practice Presentation, Waiting, 'Down', and others, while collared or hooded and upon command, when I see any slip in his manners... More importantly, I get to relax and have my glass of chilled Montrachet when I have him do this :)

Can anyone share favorite positions in male sub training?

Mash2214 and Kikki like this.
  11. GoddessCliodhna

Local Time:
    RexVa, I do love position training. Favorite positions are present-kneel, inspection, surrender-lying face down hands over head feet apart. Timed transitions are great for training. Goal is for smooth quick graceful transitions from one to other on command.

nonerect, Mash2214 and RexVa like this.
  12. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Yikes

13. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    The need to have an orgasm can be an extremely strong stimulus for most males, Dominant or submissive. With my earlier devices I did pull out and felt shame and regret for having done so. In order to cleanse my guilt, I told my wife what I had done (probably not the best of ideas), but I just could not handle the guilt. That is what led to the research and implementation of what I refer to our six month plan (see my post in The Vault). For me, having a pierced device thus removing the temptation was important. I am VERY glad that I did. Chastity is no longer a game...IT IS A REALITY!

Mash2214, RexVa and Mascara^Snake like this.
  14. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    What kind of diapers do you recommend or have used? Would you recommend Abena M4's or Comfidry 24/7's?

15. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yikes!

16. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    On a related matter, this morning I left my pierced chaste sub briefly on his own ironing panties and other personal items for me. When I came back silently trough the back door, he had finished and while still standing in front of the ironing board, I noticed him looking at his Lori 9c and caressing himself in a clumsy attempt to masturbate... I immediately ordered him in "down" position --see avatar-- and kept him there as I inspected him from behind, probing his rear for any insertions as well as his genitals to determine if he had leaked, which he hadn't. After an hour in that position, he was then put to work in other supervised tasks, but it's clear he may need a milking soon, as it's been ~6 weeks since his last one. He's been warned of an impending punishment. I'd like to open this one for your suggestions: what corrective action/s does he deserve in your opinion? I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts on this matter!

slave_m and Joroincharge like this.
  17. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    OH my! That was a very bad indiscretion. I think he needs a canning for sure. Strokes? Until he is sobbing big alligator tears and apologizing!

18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a question on the diapers...why on earth would he put them on before bed unless he normally pees the bed. I understand that there is a kink some people enjoy, but doesn't that usually involve wetting yourself? If I wore a diaper at night it would be dry in the morning.

guest 2942 likes this.
  19. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I agree that being ignored is the worst, however for me it can be counterproductive. If I'm ignored I start to revert to some of my pre-chastity ways. Happened recently actually. My wife has been quite busy organizing a charity run as well as deeply involved in some of our kids after school activities. I took her lack of interest in me as a lack of interest in seeing me do the things she expects. So one day I just did not make the bed. She said nothing. Next day I didn't make the bed and left the Kitchen a little messy. She said nothing. The next day I didn't make the bed, left the Kitchen a little messy and didn't prepare her water bottle for work out. She said "What the F**k is your problem". Some sharp words and a spanking later and all is back in order. If she wants to ignore me as a punishment, she needs to say it up front, otherwise I feel forgotten. For example if instead of a spanking she had said I am going to ignore all of your needs and not allow you to touch my body for a week, that would be devastating.

Breathe, Retiredinaz and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    You don't always have to pee in them to enjoy the experience. He will wear them to bed because he likes wearing them. They are really comfortable and you sleep like a baby (pun intended). Have him put one on you for a night then re-post the next day. I'd like to hear your reaction. Years ago, my wife and I were planning an all weekend 36 hour bondage/sensory deprivation session with a sleep sack and a padded hood. She brought up the problem of me having to use the bathroom stating the there was no way she was going to go through all the work of getting me out of the intricate bondage just to use the toilet, so we decided to use VERY heavy diapering to solve the problem. I was a fan of diapers from that time on. BTW, diapering and Age Play are to completely different kinks. I'm not into the ABDL, just the DL.

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess that's what I was talking about. The person who mentioned diapers said make him wear diapers like a punishment or control. Hardly a punishment or method of control if the guy enjoys wearing them.

22. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    True, unless there is a humiliation component to the task. For me, I don't give it a second thought accept when the doorbell rings and I'm not wearing pants. :(

23. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd say DON'T milk him. Let him simmer 6 more weeks. Just twist his balls: hard.

slave_m and RexVa like this.
  24. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    Theres no pleasure in disobedience

25. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very nice. I was just wondering if you've ever had him Masturbate before the spanking so he can feel the effects of your control better. Just wondering.

Retiredinaz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice