Winding up in ER caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by imasissytoo, Sep 10, 2017.

?

How you would feel if you wind up in ER wearing a cage?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2017.
  1. No big deal

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  2. Hope it never happens

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. imasissytoo

imasissytoo Active member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    How would you feel winding up in ER caged Tell the TRUTH

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Writing on behalf of @lockit - After being hit by a car on his motorbike, he was being taken to hospital by ambulance. They were taking his injuries very seriously as he had gone over the bonnet of the car and smashed the screen with his helmet on the way over. At the time he had obviously forgotten all about being locked. At the scene they had put him in the ambulance and started to cut off his clothing. The paramedic stopped proceedings and told his partner to start driving, the driver questioned this but the paramedic insisted so they started moving.

That is when this lovely Australian sounding paramedic spoke to @lockit and reminded him he was locked. He stated that he didn't care either way but as @lockit was about to be taken into the ER with about 10 staff going to be in attendance, would he prefer the lock cut off so the device could be removed. I know that @lockit was very grateful for this paramedics consideration and agreed he would prefer not to be locked going into the ER. The lock was cut off and the device removed and put in the pocket of his jacket.

I know that given the option he preferred the device being removed and I totally agree with that. The last thing medics need is something adding to their work when scans and xrays need to be done quickly. If he had been out of it, then it would probably have been a different story.

imasissytoo and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  3. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Given the choice I would take it off for the sake of simplicity, not shame or embarrassment. If I was unconscious and a team of doctors and nurses found out, I wouldn't be embarrassed after the fact. To me it's just body jewelry.

Giles_English likes this.
  4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    This, pretty much. Being caught out is a risk I take, so no need for me to make a fuss. In my case they'd have to snip the base ring to remove it, but if they have things that can handle a padlock then surgical nylon won't be an issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice