On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    For Paul was the first time, either?

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Yay for you! You pretty much came from pegging, you should be proud!

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    I don't know about that maybe it was. I've never talked to him very much. I thought their relationship was over. Guess not.

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes I did. Thanks. It was different than coming the normal way, which for me lately hasn't been at all so, it was nice.

5. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    My hat off to you mash , that's another frontier you have explored and conquered , I think its excellent , I do have a question if I may ask , is it something you thought you would ever do? , now having done it how do you feel about it ?

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Alright Mash! Congratulations. I knew you could do it. I know you wish your Mistress was witness to this ground breaking event. Maybe you will get more chances to show her you new talents.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much for your comments @sissybitch you always make me think.
    To answer your first Question is this something I ever thought I would do. I would have to say No. I have no desire to walk down the street holding hands with a man or kissing one.
    I've had two experiences with men the first was when I was very young and a friend and I were in a three some with a young lady. While he was going down on her I tried to get her to suck on me but she wouldn't so looking at my friends hard cock ,and to much to drink, I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it for awhile.
    The second time was when I first went to New Orleans about 25 years ago with a bunch of guys. We were in a bar and I was talking to a hot girl that told me she was a transvestit, I was interested because she still was a women but was also a man. Nothing came of it but it peaked my interest.

Since my Mistress has almost ignored my caged cock lately and only been giving me anal pleasure I've been excepting and getting use to the dildos and strap on. I have thought of and would some day like to orally take a man but hadn't given a lot of thought to having a man take me. But that being said the last couple times my Mistress has made love to me with her new strap on. When she Orgasmed I wanted to feel her explode inside me, I may have even mentioned this to her.

Now that I've been de Flowered if my Mistress wants me to do it again I would. It feels better than the plastic dildos except that the Dildo can stay hard and bring you to an orgasm if the man comes before you. I hope this sort of answered your questions.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks I Think. My Mistress knows all about what happened. She was the one that planned it. She works in very mysterious and evil ways I'm sure this won't be the last time. She has been hinting very seriously that my penise will never be used again, I sure hope this isn't true after being locked and denied for a long time I for one still would like to at least masturbate for her.

spider203 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Terrie and Paul have just left but not before my Mistress used them to get her point across to me that no matter where she is she's still in control.

Earlier in the afternoon Mistress called and asked how I was enjoying my weekend so far. I told her what happened and that even though my bum hole was still sore I did enjoy it. Her response was " Its good that you enjoyed it because now your going to get punished, for going over your internet time and not being as polite lately as you should have been "

My punishment was. My cage was removed and I was layed on the coffee table Paul strapped me 25 times with a wide leather strap. This was one of the most painful strappings that I'd ever recieved. I was than ordered to stand up with my legs spread. My cock was semi erect, I'm not sure if it was from the spanking or from finally being free of my cage. My semi erection was short lived as Terrie delivered 10 strokes to my cock with the riding crop. I was crying even before the cropping but the tears flowed more easily after Terrie finished. It was painful putting my cage back on, I was than told to stand in the corner for an hour. As I stood their I could hear Terrie and Paul engaging in sexual activity. after they left I soaked in the hottub for a long time to sooth my aching body. It had been a Wild weekend.

slave_m and sissybitch like this.
  10. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    @Mash2214 Thank you for your reply , yes it dose answer my question perfectly , part of my reason for asking was , so far I have never had any sexual interaction with a man , but occasionally during pegging sessions my mistress will tease me about this , and I have to admit I do in the moment find it exciting , and it does add to the scene at the time for both of us , now whether she will ever want to take it any further I don't know , maybe she will . so as you have now gone from pegging with strapons and dildos to experiencing the real thing I was greatly interested to hear your thoughts and feelings on this and after the experience how it has left you feeling , again thank you for taking the time to answer ,

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    @Mash2214 yes that certainly was a wild weekend and it has taken you to some very different and exciting places , hopefully you can keep exploring, you are on a fantastic journey , good luck

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I find the idea of not being able to use my penis again has a huge erotic charge. It's a situation that I find myself in to some extent only without the words. Wonderful doesnt engage in sex very much for her own pleasure, and has never come from penetration alone, so see's little need for it and we can go for more months than I can remember without me penetrating her, or her wanting an orgasm even. Because of this each time we're sexual with each other I am forced to wonder if we'll ever have penetrative sex again. The idea of not doing so is incredibly hot for me for some wierd reason. But enough about me, this is about you...

You'd mentioned that she had said that she was thinking about giving Brian a blowjob. Do you think that now you've had sex with another this brings the likelihood of her having sex with another man closer?

The Kinsey scale of sexual attraction has like 12 or 13 steps on it from 1. Thinking sex with another of the same gender is abhorrent through 5.Equal attraction to 12. Thinking sex with the opposite gender is abhorrent. Where would you put yourself on that scale and do you think your placing has changed over time?

Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress has become very independent in what she wants. If she wanted to give another man a Blow Job it wouldn't be up to me to say that she couldn't. She also has no interest in making love to another man. Giving him a Blow Job to her isn't the same as having him inside of her. With Oral she's totally I control.

With regard to your Kinsey scale. I've never looked at or read anything about it. I still have no interest in holding hands, kissing or being affectionate with another man. If my Mistress wants me to Suck on or have him penetrate me I would be more willing now than before. To be under her control and do what ever she wants me to do is exciting and adventurous. I like where I am in life now as her sexual servant.

My Mistress doesn't have a strong desire to make love with someone else. She has just lately played with Terrie but to her it's more a curiosity

Penney, slave_m and SubVerity like this.
  14. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    So maybe a 3.5 then? It's a fluid scale.... :)

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sure I'll go wth that 3.5 -4

16. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Wow what ride you have been on lately :).
    Glad to hear you mum in laws situation is better now too

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When Mistress came home Tuesday night she was in need of a good massage. I gave her a very long and soothing massage bringing her to a mild orgasm while I was orally servicing her. She fell asleep as she normally does so I left her to relax and enjoy the aftermath of the massage.

When she woke up she came into the livingroom and what she did really surprised me. She had me stand up and removed my cage including the ring than told me to pull up my panties and sit down with my legs spread and told me that I was not allowed to touch her property. She than just sat across from me on the Loveseat and we talked about her visit with her Mom and how she's getting better.

She than pulled her knees up so I could clearly see her wet Pussy. I instantly became hard stretching the blue lace that was my only covering. As she gently touched her self she said to me " You asked me years ago to lock you up and take control of your orgasms. I was reluctant at first but lately have really started to enjoy taking control of your Cock and Controling how you recieve Pleasure. Today I'm giving you a chance to cancel that agreement and Never be Locked up again." I was shocked when she said this, I had no idea what or why she was even suggesting it. I like the arrangement we now have. I tried to say something but she put her finger to her lips to tell me to be silent. She than said. " You will answer me in one of Two ways. If you don't want to be Locked up than stand up , remove your panties and Masturbate for me. If you want to be Locked. Remove your panties and get on your hands and knees and spread your ass cheeks for me. Take your time before you answer because if the cage goes back on it may Never Ever come off Again." She than got up kissed me on the cheek and said I'll be back in a couple hours.

I sat for a few minutes and just looked at my hard cock. I pulled it out of my panties and gently stroked it. It felt so nice to slide my hand up and down my hardness. I looked at my cage sitting on the table I had become so use to wearing it that I wanted it on. The thought of never being released scared me as I continued to stroke myself. I wanted to be locked but I also wanted to be unlocked at least once in a while. But now she was saying Permanent. I thought about the anal orgasm I recieved this weekend, would that be enough to satisfy me for now on. I removed my hand from my cock and layed my head back to try and make sense of what I was being asked to do, this was one of those turning points in my life that I knew I wouldn't be able to go back on. This would be a final decision

As I was sitting their I heard the bed room door open and Mistress walking down the hall, she stood in the middle of the room and simply said " It's Time " I looked up at her, than stood up and removed my panties I was again hard. I stepped infront of her as I held my cock in my hand looking into her eyes for a few minutes. I wanted to start stroking my cock and cum but I didn't I removed my hand turned around and knelt with my head on the floor. I reached back and spread my cheeks apart as my tears and my cock were both making small puddles on the floor. She than ran her hand down the crack of my ass down to my testicals and gave my cock a couple of strokes before taking the moisture from the end of my cock and placing some of it on my Spread anus. She than said " Stay as you are and don't move "

I stayed on the floor with my cheeks spread as she got ready for bed. She than came back and told me to stand, she handed me my cage and told me to put it on. as I Locked my self up and handed her the key she simply said "Were going to need to get a more secure cage" she than grabbed Her testicals and led me to the bed room.

slave_m, bethanise, JiL and 7 others like this.
  18. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Wow @Mash2214 I dont know that I could make that decision. I think I would lose hope if I never thought I'd be let out again, but at the same time most of us in chasity have a certain addiction to and don't feel right uncaged for longer than a short time. I hope for your sake that she does decide to let you out on occasion just to keep your head in the game.

manintyres likes this.
  19. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I also hope it's more of a head game and you still get periodic realease, once again, good luck!

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I don't know what my Mistress is up to this morning during breakfast I tried to ask her about it but it wasnt up for discussion. I've been locked like 99% of the time now only being released when she allows it. So what I don't understand is why she was going to the extremes Not locked at all or 100% of the time. She has totall control over her property now. What ever she's up to I'm sure I'll find out in the near future.

slave_m likes this.
  21. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Wow , what a dramatic turn of events .
    Maybe ,just maybe, your Mistress did it to see the massive contradiction in your mind .
    you so desperately wanted to have an orgasm but then again you didn't want it to finish and yet also going round in your head there may be never any release again and maybe she enjoys the "head fuck" that gave you and is just another way of asserting her control over you and showing you that it's "not you're fantasy game " anymore .
    Whatever happens now you have shown her how committed you are to chastity to her and how committed you are to her with this act of ,I call it , devotion to her and her wishes ,needs and wants and possibly it has re assured her that you are serious about giving yourself to her . (I know you have told her a thousand times before ,however, here was a real life changing choice you had to make and your mind and heart won over your need to have an orgasm )and that may have been the re assurance and commitment to her that she has been looking for and now knows without any doubt that you are devoted to her not just by words but by your actions too .
    I hope that makes sense to you .

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi mash I enjoy reading your life story so far, what would be your opinion on if your wife got a boyfriend ??.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That's a good question. But I'm still almost 100% sure that isn't what she looking for. She may play around a little with someone but it won't develop into anything more than a toy for her to play with. She's very strong on this.

spider203 likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It makes a lot of sense. I'm now her property, she's In control if I ever get released again or have an orgasm again. If that's what she wanted then I gave it to her. Let's see what happens. LOL

JiL and slavedaisy like this.
  25. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice