Ladies, have you found...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by RexVa, Aug 2, 2017.

?

Does highest chastity device security make a better submissive?

Poll closed Sep 1, 2017.
  1. Yes

44 vote(s)
    83.0%
  2. Not necessarily

9 vote(s)
    17.0%
Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Yes

Junebug15 and Dogchasecats like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It certainly helps. :)

Dogchasecats and Joroincharge like this.
  4. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    On both questions: yes --that's the intended objective.

5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Top of range for security is a Lori tube. Most types need piercings. My preference would be for a #2 type: the #2B (if pierced), or #2A (if not). Lori used to do, even better, a #2C, #2D & #2E but they're not at present in production.

Link here
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/ladies-have-you-found.23131/page-2

Here's also some Lori devices being worn, various different versions but the #2 is on the on top row , 2C and 2D are further down.
    http://www.chastitytube.com/nine.html

Kiko787 and RexVa like this.
  6. GoddessCliodhna

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Thank you. I have been researching the Lori tubes and also like the #2 B.

Kiko787, slave_m and RexVa like this.
  7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Only real issues with them are (a) they take a long time to arrive(mind you, piercings can take a similar long time to heal for this use); (b) you need exact measurements or you've real problems; and (c) they are expensive!

slave_m and Dogchasecats like this.
  8. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes. But... they are certainly worth it! :)

9. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    when you say that you can masterbate in any device does that include the PA ones? I can't see how that woud be possible

10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    #60 Joroincharge, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    O yes. And with the right fitting they can be worn 24/7/365 no problems, and very often are.

And some (e.g. the #2 in the top row) use two security screw locks so it can be possible to have them keyed differently, requiring two keys to unlock. So e.g. two KHs can double-lock both their subbies with a a double veto on them both.

slave_m likes this.
  11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I can't see it possible in a Lori 2B!:):):)

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I had a PA before my first CD. We were very ignorant back then but once we'd seen how to use a piece of chain and the PA to guarantee no pull out she insited on it being used. Subsequent gfs since then once I explained how I was using my PA to make things more secure (the method changed over time) all wanted that extra security. So they must have all enjoyed having employed that extra level of security. I always assumed their reasons were the same as each others but maybe not.

I can honestly say that barring a few accidents over the years I have never deliberately or consciously cheated or wanted to but since I first found out how to prevent pull out I've always enjoyed that "Couldn't IF I wanted to head-fuck" too, and I don't really feel locked without it.

RexVa likes this.
  13. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Indeed. For those of us who take the chastity of our males seriously, and do the work to be good KHs to them so that they, too, find pleasure in the experience, device security is absolutely critical.

For the chastity experience not to be a disappointment to either party, I believe he must eventually make the commitment to wearing a highest-security device. One that's truly effective, both physically in the lack of access/removal/orgasm, and psychologically, in the increased frustration, desire and submission it is intended to generate.

Only then can the KH truly feel in charge. Without such commitment, the KH's time, energy and participation in this exchange would be wasted, and she'd likely feel seriously disrespected.

MSDB321, Raven's j, Mash2214 and 5 others like this.
  14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely.

100%

slave_m and RexVa like this.
  15. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    For the males in this forum confused about what REAL chastity should feel like, the statement above should provide a good indication.

Most importantly, it must be coupled with a transfer of total control, plus obedience, to a keyholder he loves, respects and/or desires---regardless of whether the male is naturally submissive or a true alpha.

Only then can the full extent of the physical and psychological power of chastity be fully realized. And if the device used for it is one with the highest security available --as the poll above shows-- the male may even be more willing and predisposed to do his job well.

CZSteve, Breathe, cbt_slut and 5 others like this.
  16. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Precisely. And if the control can also be in a context in which he'd have too much to lose if he tried to wriggle out of it, so that the power transfer has effectively become final, then the psychological effect - on both parties - can be immense: it's then virtually absolute power and they will both know it.

slave_m likes this.
  17. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Next to a picture of thier penises, this is my next BIGGEST pet peeve around here.

Befor husband got pirced he was wearing his MM Jailbird ... but I had to take it off the dyas he played hockey becuase there is no way it would work with a cup and being on the ice.
    He wore it everyday. No complaining.
    One day we started talking about how it was getting very heavy and uncomfortable to wear around all day. I think it's close to four inches long... and it's filled with his penis ...that is not exsactally small.
    I knew he clould slip out of his cage Becuase he showed me but I knew getting back in the cage after a wank wouldn't be so easy. I told his if he ever got stuck out of his cage I would make him stay like that our he would have to go through the painful aftermath of popping his balls through.
    The discussion of a tube style device was had as well as him getting a P.A. Personally the whole idea scared me. I didnt know if it was something I wanted to deal with evreytime we had sex or other occasions. After a week or two of thinking about it I decided to go for it.

There have been Lots of talks about it not coming off for a very long time... heehee....
    And how the first orgasm will be achieved.

Now if that damn trap would just get here befor I send him away on his fishing trip.

CZSteve, spider203, bethanise and 2 others like this.
  18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well that's right. With a PA tube style thingy theres no actual practical reason for it to come off.
    I remember Mistress L keeping DC in his for a whole year without unlocking it once and he was fine.
    Well physically fine. Mentally he was quite deeply marked.

19. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Love that. Keeping them locked for a year or longer without release should be the goal we should aim for as KHs.

With proper attention, it should mentally help him break certain habits, attitudes and improve overall behavior...

I wonder if Mistress L would agree that that's how that experience specifically marked DC, or if there were other results as well. Has anyone else seen positive results from similar year-plus/multiyear locking experiences out there?

20. GoddessCliodhna

Local Time:
    I am very interested in how he "was mentally marked". Absolutely, certain behaviors will have significant changes I imagine. I have not held a key for a year plus but it is a goal I strive to achieve and would love to hear more about these "marked" changes. What was happening before and how did being caged change him mentally?

slave_m and guest 2942 like this.
  21. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    So true :D. I remember the first time I realized I could pull out it just ruined chastity for me, there was no point. It was no longer real. I knew I had to get a PA immediately.

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Im torn about metal Holy Trainer we just got. Still trying to figure out how to use my PA with this being a grower its difficult to sort something that will work when turtling. Just for that extra edge to get the head-fuck.

23. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Well said --stay strong and resolute in your decisions, @LadyS! Keep strengthening your role in this power exchange --and both will surely find even more pleasure and satisfaction out of it :)

slave_m likes this.
  24. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    I want to make some comments on equipment. A friend of mine is starting off as a domme with an 18 year old twink slave. I advised a couple things for starters. First off, before you fit him for a cock cage, put him in panties and inform him that he will always be in panties, the kind depending on your whim. I'd start him in tight nylon briefs as they go well over a cock cage.
    Second, I recommend a steel cock cage. They look more look more restraining. Third, restraints. I use two kinds. I have leather wrist and ankle cuffs which have a small padlock to keep them secure. They are attached by an 18 inch chain for the ankles and a 3 or 5 inch chain for his wrists. I also use standard steel cuffs and shackles complete with waist chain and a chain from the wrist cuffs to his collar. If he wears nylons which he will do eventually, know that the steel cuffs won't cause runs. Train him to put his own shackles on depending on which type you desire. If its the leather ones you can actually leave them on him and attach the chain when needed. Otherwise make sure he knows that when you tell him you are taking him out he knows its time to put on the shackles.
    A collar...always! I recommend leather about one or two inches wide with a buckle secured with a padlock. You can use a variety of lengths of leash. When I take my slave out I usually have him on a six or eight foot leash. You can also use a leash attached to his cock cage. What I have done if we go out is make him wear tight thin slacks, thin enough so that you can almost see through. Then attach the leash to the ring on the cock cage and run it through the fly on the pants. Everyone will know what its about, believe me. If he's not leashed to the cock cage but the collar, the thin slacks or pants are effective because they should be thin enough so that you can see his panties through them and the cock cage also should be obvious.
    Spanking. Spanking is a crucial part of a sub's life. I use a strap about two feet long. I also have one that is three feet long. I also use a switch sometimes or a belt. I have a whip which is for special occasions. My sub, and most in fact, usually gets a very hard erection as soon as he knows he is about to be spanked. My recommendation is to have your slave masturbate for you as soon as you are done. Use restraints for the spanking or whipping as it eliminates him wriggling around.
    Will he like it? Well, when I first told mine he was going to be wearing panties and gave him a pair with orders to put them on I noticed his cock got very hard even before he stated to put them on. He usually gets a hard-on when he is spanked.
    One last thing and that is diapers. I recommend you have him wear a diaper and very snug plastic panties at night for staters and during the day from time to time. If he wets himself at night he should get the strap in the morning. Speaking of the strap, make sure you have regular maintenance spankings. Mine is trained so that he knows that every Sat. night he will be strapped. He knows he is to put on the wrist and ankle cuffs for the restraints. He always is wearing panties when he brings me the strap and he knows enough to pull them down before he bends over the bench. I say nothing. He counts out the strokes and then thanks me after.
    Do not be sadistic. Be fair and firm and he will train well. Make sure you let him masturbate regularly but always in front of you or your friends if you have them over.

25. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Excellent post, @Chantelle34d! Equipment suggestions (other than cages...), practices and ideas are sometimes not shared enough among ourselves, and it can be quite helpful to some.

You're 100% with you on the critical nature of spanking as part of a discipline plan! I'm still surprised when I hear reluctance among Ladies to apply it in their relationships, when it makes such a difference in training a sub.

Following a discipline session, I prefer however to have them, first, calm down briefly by kneeling before me and embrace my legs while resting his head on my lap (at times until their sobbing ends). And then, I ask them to thank me again while kissing my feet before they proceed to service me thoroughly until orgasm. The feeling I get is strong and the submissive energy and emotions from the subs in doing so are truly remarkable. I never have them masturbate for me after a spanking session is done --for me, it helps keep them in subspace for longer. Does allowing that work for you in other ways?

Rectrix, gilgal, bethanise and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice