Only caged orgasms from now on?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DJ711, Aug 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    So yesterday while at work I was reading something erotic on my phone when all of a sudden I started to feel a tingling sensation down below. I kept reading as it felt good and before I knew it I had released in my pants. I'm not currently locked as my cage is being modified, but I don't think a cage would have done much to change it.

I felt somewhat guilty about it and immediately told my KH. She told me she understood how it happened and that from now on I needed to be aware of it and only release in this fashion when given permission.

As the day went on I realized that it was by far the least satisfying release I've ever had. I was just as horny within hours.

Later night we talked about how it might be really hot and fun for this to be my only method of release when I'm caged. My GF has said on multiple occasions that she doesn't think that I'll ever be too horny or submissive or obedient for her, so in her mind, the real limit for how long she can deny me is down to what I can handle (not what I say I can handle but truly when she believes it's starting to negatively affect my life). The time span she's talked about as an ideal is at least 6 months.

Anyways, I wanted to know if anyone has already embarked upon this journey and what their experience with it is? Only being allowed what are essentially "wet day dreams" and otherwise not being allowed release for long periods of time (6+ months).

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Four months is my limit after trial and error over the past 5 years. I am most comfortable at 1-2 months though. It is all up to my wife though. The way we work it is that I will get an orgasm if my wife feels that I am in mental or physical distress. Plus we have the same safeword we have used for the last 45 years. If I utter it, all stops and we talk about it. That is not only how wives should do it but also responsible Mistresses, at least the ones I knew. Never play with anyone who has more interest in your money, than your well being. Good prodommes are usually very safe. If not, their reputation will suffer as will their business.

Pushing your limits if OK, but going too far is not. I ended up needing surgery because an inexperienced girlfriend thought it a good idea to peg my virgin but with a very large strap-on and I had no safe word. Men will sometimes want more than they should have and it is up to the domme at the time, wife or otherwise, to know when enough is enough. My old girlfriend had a knack for handling my too dangerous requests. She either made what she was doing to me seem much worse than it was or finding a reason why I did not deserve to get what I wanted. It is amazing how the proper use of words can make sometime more than it really is.

I just put my life or in this case my penis, in my wife's hands and she has never let me down. For 30 years of some heavy S&M play, our girlfriend never did anything to me that required professional medical attention. At worse I put some blood clotting powder on any cuts. Stopped bleeding in a minute. I have done much worse to myself while cleaning my knife collection or being hit with a bullet fragment ricochet.

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I am in your situation. The only releases I experience are caged, and quite rare. Because of how tight everything gets when I am aroused, I either don't feel it or it can't pass through my urethra and diverts to my bladder to be peed out later (the technical name for this is retrograde ejaculation). Retrograde ejaculation is all I have experienced for the last 6 months and it really isn't a satisfying feeling.

I can't comment on how "hot" it is, as what people find erotic is very subjective. For me it's not really an erotically fun thing, it's just how my life is now. You may find it very fun, or you may find after a few months you really can't live with it. The ability to orgasm when and how you want to is something most people would not be able to give up without some conflict.

4. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:

Vinny, thanks for the in depth response. I completely agree about playing with people you trust and have a safeword with. We actually had a safeword just when we were sexting so we knew when we were out of our "roles".

Regarding going too fast you're completely right. The domme needs to know when to stop, leave it for the day, and come back and push a little bit harder next time. Baby steps.

Anyways, I do find it intriguing that your perfect length of denial is around 1-2 months for you. I'm not sure what mine is, I just know that she's said 6 months is the goal, but I know we'll have to work up to this. I've done about 2 months and that was very fun and the submissive feelings were great. I find the closeness gained in our relationship when I'm denied is well worth the constant arousal.

5. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    I should have clarified, it hasn't happened yet in terms of being caged and only allowed release in that manner, but she's expressed interest in it and said we should try once my cage returns from being adjusted and I'm comfortable in it. In the last couple of months I've already been restricted to ruined orgasms.

Regarding being fun, it's not so much the act that's fun it's the feeling that it gives me. I love when she takes control away from me and shows me that she's in charge. for instance, I was never into CBT before I met here but now I love when she kicks me down there or squeezes them when she talks to me. It's just another sign of her control over me and although I don't necessarily like the act by itself, I love the loss of control.

Out of curiosity, did you or your significant other introduce chastity into the relationship?

6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I introduced it, but my only intention at that time was to kick the masturbation habit. Once my wife realized it could help her get what she wanted, it quickly became her thing.

7. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:

Interesting. When you say "get what she wanted" what do you mean? How has your relationship changed since the introduction of chastity? (Sorry if you've posted this elsewhere)

8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    She has always hated penetration and wishes I could not have erections. Her dream is that I would be castrated and not have the ability to have erections anymore. However, as we have been learning more about the real world life of castrated men, we have learned that complete loss of erection is not guaranteed. So, we might try chemical castration on a trial basis to see how my body responds.

Back your original question, the chastity device offered her the chance to enjoy a sex life free of what she hated. It wasn't perfect, but short of real castration it was as close as she could get. When we started experimenting with me staying locked up during lovemaking, she knew she could never go back to me having erections and the chance that I would manipulate her into letting me penetrate her.

spider203 and dkid13 like this.
  9. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    I am very interested to see how your chemical castration goes. For me castration is a major fantasy, but will forever stay a fantasy. I have no interest in being castrated in real life.

How will you do it? And what do you mean on a trial basis? Can you reverse it?

I once had a girlfriend similar to your keyhole but this was before I realised how much I was interested in male chastity. Oh the fun that could have been...

Guest 8391 likes this.
  10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    My man has orgasmed twice recently (on two separate occasions) while he was pleasuring me and caged.
    He has been locked continuously (aside from short hygiene breaks) for 3 months now.
    I'm thinking it's the way forward since there's no fiddling to get the cage on and off and no resentment at having to be locked up again.
    Furthermore I think as you mentioned above, the nature of the orgasm (not being full) allows him to return quite quickly to an aroused state.
    Aside from him missing being able to have a full erection I can't see any reason why we can't continue in this way.
    or am I missing something?

11. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Only the lovely feeling of a nice hard erection..feels so good,!

12. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    No, you're not missing anything and neither is he. If you're happy with things this way, then it would best not to let him use his penis anymore. Once a man is trained to enjoy sex without using his penis there really isn't any reason he should need to anymore.

13. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Trial basis means exactly what it sounds like. You can stop taking androgen blockers and hormones and return to normal after a short period. I am not certain, but I think there is a kind of "point of no return", but I haven't met with the endocrinologist yet.

14. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Shit, this is a real thing? I've experienced this a lot. Something to do with my plumbing in general. I don't even have to be caged. It comes out later when I next pee....and is quite often an itchy/burning feeling too.

15. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    For you and me it certainly seems to be real. I never had it before I started wearing a cage, I just assume it's because everything gets squished so tight when I try to get erect that it can't get through and diverts to my bladder.

16. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    That sounds lovely. I bet you two share an incredibly close and intense bond. The kind that I find can only be achieved with chastity.

Regarding your question about if you're missing anything. I think even if you don't give it to him, having the possible reward of a full orgasm is essential in keeping him properly motivated. Now you could use punishments as well, but my experience has been that the combination of positive and negative reinforcement is better than either one on its own.

17. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I wouldn't necessarily agree. If she doesn't feel a need for him to be unlocked, then why use it as motivation for him? That seems contrary to what pleases her. If having him caged makes her happy, then he should not be motivated by the promise of a full orgasm, that's the very thing he must be trained to know is no longer for him.

18. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Due to some medical (not genital) problems, i was locked just 4 months this year: january-february and july-august. 24/7 but just 4 until now. Anyway, in this 4 months i had just 3 orgasms all caged. 1 for valentines day, 1 in july and 1 last week. All were among the most powerful from my entire life, accompaied by the love of my wife.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i actually think caged orgasms should be the way forward.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think there's any actual physical reason, necessity or health benefit from having an erection.

I never had one ever and I manage to get along just fine ;-)
    I'm sure you can.

CZSteve, joe01, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  20. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:

I can't say I don't agree with your logic there ;-)

And I'd be happy if I only had caged orgasms from now on, but I guess we'll see what my GF decides and how it all works out.

21. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Erm, well yes it's up to her.

DJ711 likes this.
  22. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hey now!

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  23. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    First of all you want to take away our toys? Then you want to take away our erections? Actually it sounds wonderful. Talk about a total reprogramming

corsac likes this.
  24. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    That makes sense. I think there's a possible trade-off here and the KH would have to decide for herself. I'm not saying an ideal sub should be less motivated without the possibility of a reward, but none of us are ideal and some of us might change our level of servitude. In my opinion it would be up to the KH to decide if that possible negative is outweighed by the positive of no erections. In your case it sounds like you serve dutifully either way, and your wife very much dislikes the idea of erections. So in your case, I'd say staying caged is definitely the right move :)

In my case I'm not sure because I'm not perfect and could see my eagerness decline and I don't know if my GF really has much of an opinion on me having erections, while she very much wants the best out of me in terms or servitude. It's a hot idea for both myself and my GF to stay locked permanently, we just have to experiment a little bit to see what she likes best.

25. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I honestly think the perception and concept of reward needs updating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice