My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MeanBitch, May 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    I'm curious, does corporal punishment play a role in your relationship, or are your goals achieved strictly through chastity? My wife uses both in our FLR, but then again she isn't remotely as strict as you appear to be.

2. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Thank You very much, Jesus Silver.

The break in period from a physical standpoint was short, after about a week there were no issues and there haven't been any since. The break in period from a mental standpoint was much longer, and in fact I would say it is ongoing to some degree. Being in chastity is constantly on his mind and is very frustrating for him, so it is the mental adjustment that is a challenge, not any physical issues.

He definitely never had interest in chastity and continues to struggle with it. He's never shown any interest in relating his perspective but I will suggest it, I have no objection to him sharing his thoughts.

3. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Caged19d, thanks for your questions, I will try to answer as best as I can:

1. I "keep him around" because I enjoy his company, value his support and appreciate being married to him and sharing our lives together.

2. 95% of my orgasms are provided by my husband. He pleasures me with his tongue on pretty much a daily basis. Sometimes I enjoy the company of other men and desire full sex but that is secondary to the intimacy I have with my husband.

3. There is a kink to my relationship with my husband in that I enjoy having total control over him and I admit the power trip turns me on. But keeping him chastised has a major practical side to it besides kink, it makes the relationship work for me by keeping him focused, behaved and motivated. Without the chastity our marriage probably would fall apart due to his laziness.

4. It's not a kink for my husband in any way. He hates being locked up but it's the price he has to pay to maintain our relationship, and it's worth it to him to endure being in the belt.

Hope this helps to understand my situation.

nevio, bsteve, Guest 3729 and 13 others like this.
  4. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Corporal punishment isn't a part of our relationship, the belt keeps him in line. The only punishments that I ever employ are loss of privileges such as being prohibited from surfing the Internet or watching television, but his weekly release is the carrot that keeps him motivated so I don't really need to use the stick.

5. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi! Your story is surely striking a chord with many women, including myself, who benefit from male chastity but still have to deal with things like device security, the negatives that come from their long mental 'break-in period" you mention, etc... Faced with that, I've been trying to improve my male's attitude and submission --perhaps you can provide some thoughts: 1. you mentioned the belt change made a difference, and I agree! Maximum security makes the adjustment real --and frustrating: that aside, how has your husband showed improved submissiveness/true obedience as a result of that extra security? 2. I suppose I'm wondering if he'd be equally compliant or submissive in the absence of the 'weight-loss challenge'? (your post has upped my interest in establishing a few of my own!) 3. You mentioned punishments, but I believe you just mentioned one-week extensions and internet limitations--do they really work for you (for ex., is he significantly more responsive after a two/three/four week lockup?), and/or will you be considering or implementing others for when he still misbehaves due to that long mental adjustment?

Lovely to have you here and thanks for your valuable insights!

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I like this a lot. It's all about power and control. You have it and use it because you want and because you can. And he does as he is told because you have him by the balls every which way, This is IMO the essence of an FLR power exchange relationship.

7. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    I really admire what you've accomplished ma'am. Your situation is very refreshing and so enjoyable to read about because it's a FLR with "real" enforced chastity, as in he genuinely dislikes it, yet has no choice in the matter because you insist upon it. It's usually always the man that introduces his reluctant wife to male chastity, so it's nice to see that it also happens the other way around. I suspect there are a lot of women who might be interested in placing their husbands in chastity, but are unsure how to deal with his resistance, so I would imagine that your perspective would greatly benefit these women.

Mark Owen likes this.
  8. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    You have said that you now enjoy pegging your husband. Is he starting to warm up to it? Does he experience a release from it? Are you able to achieve an orgasm that way or is it just a show of power. Is his belt on or does it have to come off. Your story is fascinating.

9. slavepeter

slavepeter Member

Local Time:
    Ma,am i do believe all females should enforce chastity on their male as a weak male i find my masturbation increases the more i get frustrated. whenever i get the chance i am masturbating like a crazed animal and only by the control of a woman who enforces chastity on me will it stop. i commend you

10. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Transitioning from a cage to the belt changed everything for the better. It is completely secure, but more than that it is imposible for my husband to even see or touch his penis, and the belt also creates a flat, feminine front with no bulge whatsoever, which has a powerful psychological effect. A lot of a man's ego and arrogance is related to his penis, having it not only locked away but essentially disappeared humbles a man and makes him much less defiant. Managing his releases gives me all the control that I need, he craves being out of the belt and that is enough to keep him productive and behaved.

Desairs, bsteve, sissybblola and 13 others like this.
  11. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    He has not warmed up to being pegged, it's just something he has to endure. Besides being a show of power it is physically arousing for me, but after penetrating him I usually have him turn around and bring me to orgasm with his tongue. The belt stays on throughout, the model he wears has a rear opening.

Mtzlplik, bsteve, sextudent and 17 others like this.
  12. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    My husband was masturbating several times a day until I took control. It's extremely frustrating for him not to have the freedom to pleasure himself, but it has made him much more productive.

13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely! Once you've got him by the balls you're home and dry. He does as he's told then or else.

slave_m and RexVa like this.
  14. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your response. I hate to break it to you....but there is absolutely nothing mean or bitchy about you. You are no nonsense and lovely.

15. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Absolutely @MeanBitch! I was wondering if you'd share some examples of how that "psychological effect" became evident in your husband's responses to you? How specifically his attitude and behavior actually changed after the belt transition?

If compelling, I'm sure such examples would encourage more of us to enforce such belt transitions for our males. Thanks!

PricessKitten and slave_m like this.
  16. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations.

slave_m likes this.
  17. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Wow amazing some guys accept living without any hope of pussy ever again

That said Do you ever have him service you after you've returned from a date?
    The mental power rush to you and the anguish to him knowing a cock was just in you must be huge

I can't ever imagine serving a pussy daily that I will never get to penetrate again. Wow

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    My ex and I were at about 80% strapon sex when we broke up (for other reasons). I actually enjoyed pleasing her orally and being the one who was being penetrated. When I was allowed to penetrate her I had to clean up when I came. I really enjoyed the clean up even though I'm not a fan of the let down after cumming.

We never found her a lover who we felt comfortable with him not using a condom. But had we, I'm sure I'd have had to clean her up. Like cleaning my own which took to getting used to before I began to love it, I'm sure it takes some time to get to the point of it being something we look forward to.

I'm not certain, but if I had a partner who I got to please orally and who penetrated me I'd be fine no longer orgasming or being the penetrating partner. In fact, I suspect it may be why I'm in no hurry to look for a new Domme as I may secretly be afraid that I'll find what I seek. And if my progression is any indicator this is the next step.

19. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I also noticed a huge difference in his perception of himself once he was fitted with a penis cage that he could not remove and forced him to squat like a girl to pee.
    This is brought home even more when we are out and he has to queue at times to pee and cannot use the male urinals anymore.
    Wearing a penis cage also comes with extra attention to cleanliness as if not cleaned often will smell and if he does not wear femme pads he leaks after peeing as they all do not being able to extract all their pee in one go, so as far has he is concerned being caged is high maintenance that keeps him focused on the fact he is neutered.
    He also started showering multiple times a day most likely because he feels he needs to clean more often especially if he notices any odor from his encased penis.
    Also from the very start as soon as I caged him I painted his toes and insisted he maintained them bright red to start him on a path to enforced feminisation as well.
    The rest is just history now he has gone too far down the rabbit hole and basically accepts his enforced chastity and his ultimate emasculation.
    We have a rule at home that he wears high heels from now on.

20. slavepeter

slavepeter Member

Local Time:
    yes ma,am as a masturbating male i perfectly understand i have tried self enforced chastity but the longest i have lasted is three days so pathetic i only wish i could genuinely find a lady to properly lock me at least for three months i believe i would be far more productive male then

21. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    If your husband could achieve an orgasm, in his belt, while you were pegging him, would you encourage him, or is that something you would even allow.

22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    And the "psychological effect" (for both of you) can be greater still if you've also managed to control the vanilla assets and aspects so he knows he's too much to lose if he tries to wriggle out. Then you've really got him by the balls every which way so he does as he's told or else. His behaviour will be what you want it to be because he will very definitely not want the consequences otherwise. So you can enforce whatever you want.

kellysbitch and slave_m like this.
  23. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you married the wrong man. If he is happy with it, great. However I think you really need to have a discussion with him as to his vision of a happy marriage and life. I am not a submissive, run my own company, fought for the USA, been shot at and had to do inhuman things to defend my self and my brothers. Your vision of a happy life seems like real life slavery and you married a man so you could have a toy. Again if it works for you and your husband, great and I am happy that you found each other but please be aware that everybody has a point of no return. Do not be supprised if you read about the man you are cucking your husband with in the newspaper. I reached mine in the middle east and it still haunts me to know of what I am capable. As a side note, I have a friend who's wife thinks he is lazy because he doesn't do everything she wants him to do around the house. He is as hardworking a man and provider as you would ever meet but has no interest in doing the things she feels are absolutely important as in his world view the tasks are crap.

24. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    How can they ever see themselves a dominant male anymore when they have to now dress like this to please me. Mitch now only gets serviced from her rear which is why she tries to draw attention to her rear. Her front is no longer available for her pleasure as its locked and will stay that way. It forces her to concentrate on her rear which is still accessible and her feminine duties keeping herself as feminine as possible for me.

Sara

Attached Files:

Maxana, Katssub, Ece Dere and 7 others like this.
  25. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    i'm glad pegging is arousing for you. Sometimes I wonder how the woman can get pleasure from it. But thats a hot, hot image

shlomilk and steelwaiting like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice