Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chauncy, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Greetings,

I've been reading many of the posts on the site for about a week and as I don't want to be a lurker (though I do like to watch*) I decided to sign up and introduce myself.

Let me actually begin by saying thank you to all the folks who have posted a variety of useful information here. The different views and information certainly have given me something to think about for my own circumstances.

Speaking of which, I'm a 60+ single male. I have no mistress or significant other so my chastity experience has been one of self locking. (Pretty much always this way as I'm extremely shy and very private.) I noticed some on the site expressed a bit of skepticism regarding those who self lock. I may engage in this topic at greater length later in a more appropriate forum, but for now I'll just say that I think for me it's more about a bondage aspect than about chastity per se. I've been playing with a variety of cock and ball toys (and other bondage equipment) for decades. A few years ago I discovered chastity devices and began experimenting with them. Like the other toys it was initially as a prelude a masturbation session. The play, such as wearing a cock ring or ball stretcher might go on for the entire day before an evening session, but it was still essentially foreplay of a sort. The same was true of the chastity devices I initially purchased. Eventually, and I suppose not surprisingly, the play with the chastity devices extended over a period of days before building to a masturbation session.

The first chastity device I purchased was a CB6000. It was okay, but I found it a bit difficult to get into (at least until I figured out the string around the head of the penis approach that some have mentioned here). I didn't care that much for the CB6000 as it was difficult to clean and my penis basically felt numb for lack of stimulation from being so enclosed. Okay if that's what one wanted, but I wanted something that felt more present--like a bondage device on my penis and balls. I also wanted something heavier so my next device was a steel cage, but it proved pretty much useless given the design of the connection between the ring and cage. (Too much play in it that allowed the penis to easily slip out.)

My next chastity cage was called a Jail House. I like this one for longer term wear as it is easy to get a finger in for cleaning. My longest lockup of 23 days was with this device. As much as I like the Jail House, I was still looking for something else and purchased a Bon4M (small). I really like the look and weight of this device. When wearing it you really know it's there. When the Bon4M arrived in the mail I immediately put it on and wore if for nine days. The only reason I stopped a nine was that one of my balls popped out while getting into my car so I decided to take it off. I was also experiencing some chafing. As much as I like the Bon4M, the cock ring and cage have a more squarish shape to the material and I needed to grind them down and polish them to make the device more comfortable.

I'm currently on day nine of another session with the Bon4M. I didn't start out planning on a longish lock up, but I didn't want to remove if after a couple of days and decided to go for 10. A couple of sessions in the last week with some anal toys and I'd be ready to keep going beyond the 10 days, but yesterday I received a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal and I want to use them so I can place an order for a Jailbird. ;)

I know this is getting a bit long, but let me hit on one more item. I noticed several posts where people were talking about cycling while wearing a chastity device. Frankly, I don't know how they do it. I have a mountain bike, so I don't lean over too far forward while riding, but it still seems to me that my balls would be crushed if I were to go on one of my usual rides. I suppose I could go for something really short, but given how much everything else hurts after my usual two hour ride I can't imagine doing it with a cage on too!

Finally, I wasn't sure what to do about an avatar pic. I wouldn't use a dick pic even if it wasn't disfavored, but how about the pic of a big ol' phallic symbol? Hope it's not too triggering for a chastity site. ;)

*The "like to watch" line and my username are basically a movie reference. Anyone get it?

Cheers.

Anonoman and sissybitch like this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Hello @Chauncy and a very warm welcome to the mansion hope you enjoy , your user name I think is taken from the film being there ? about a gardener = life is a state of mind , I could be totally wrong ?, in any event please enjoy the site

3. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Welcome, @Chauncy, hope you're very comfortable here. I love Being There, one of my favorite movies.

4. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, the Peter Sellers movie Being There was the reference! I always think of that movie because of the "I like to watch" line and given how much TV I seem to watch too.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @Chauncy and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

6. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
  7. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks!

8. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank You!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice