Only one ejaculation after long denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by edgedontcum, Aug 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Recently, i ejaculated after 55 days of denial. In the past, i have normally been allowed to ejaculate 2 times before denial is back in place. Usually twice on the same day. And normally, the second orgasm is more intense than the first one. Not sure if others have that same opinion or not. This time, however, i was only allowed the one orgasm, and am back in denial. And now i am hornier than ever. I think i attribute it to only being allowed one ejaculation this time...any opinions on that?

Mark Owen and sissybitch like this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    I once experienced what you are talking about. I went several months before I had an orgasm, then locked up right away afterward. Within less than an hour I was very horny.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I have to lock up after I ejaculate. It puts me back into the space I was in before my orgasm, much sooner. We tried giving me a free day and I masturbated 4 times. So now I have to lock up after my orgasm or after sex for that matter.

sissybitch likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I asked my Wife about this recently after another thread talked about whether a second orgasm was stronger than the first. She just laughed at me when I suggested she let me have a second orgasm so we could find out.

5. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Hello @edgedontcum I am usually allowed a full orgasm every 3 months , then re locked straight after , on the rare occasions my mistress allows a second orgasm before re locking I always find it stronger and more pleasurable , when just 1 orgasm is allowed and I am re locked just after within a very short time I feel hornier than ever , I nearly always beg for a second release which is sometimes given but most often will earn me several hard hits from her wooden paddle ,

6. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    When I am allowed an orgasm I am immediately locked up and back in the zone.
    I hate being unlocked for an amount of time as I find I have mood swings and cannot settle.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I'm often allowed more than one O when the cage is removed. Mostly for Her benifit though. While stamina has never been an issue under normal circumstances, after a long (for us) time in the cage, the first one can come faster than she would like. So she'll leave me out so when I'm "recharged" she can have me again and it will last as long as she likes. In those cases especially, the second one is usually better. She likes me to time in to coincide with hers - so just a moment after she pops I'll let mine go, and she really loves that. But that amount of control usually doesn't come back till we've gotten that first one out of the way

One thing is thing is certain though, the routine where she's free me for sex and allow me to remain free till the next morning is a thing of the past. Every so often she'll give me a couple hours, but thr routine is that once she's satisfied I go back in.

sissybitch likes this.
  8. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Guessing the first O is weaker because of the urgency due to denial. The second takes more stimulation and build up so the finale is more grand.

I love this topic, now I'll have to try it... in November when I get out.

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice