This cafe gives women priority over men! I love it!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 0288, Aug 8, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Women should also leapfrog males in the queue to be served :)

Guest 0288 likes this.
  3. supersub

supersub Member

Building trade
    West Midlands
    Local Time:
    those poor men having to wait ages for their coffees! only joking, i think it is a great idea actually x

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    What a load of politically correct bull dung! The gender pay gap is due to women having babies, not men and women in exactly the same role being payed differently (which is illegal in Australia). I'll give this cafe a miss when in Melbourne, though I'm sure it'll be out of business (or sued) before then.

MikeLocked and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    I get confused. Women want equality and yet some want to go beyond equality or want the perks of their gender when it benefits them but not when it does not. My girlfriend had a big chip on her shoulder about being passed over for promotion by less qualified men. She is a feminist who fought for equality. However she expected the man to pay for her dinner, go to work so she could stay home, hire a housekeeper and only eat at restaurants. She also married a submissive man. We always discussed this. My position with her was that she only wanted to be equal when it suited her but not equal when it benefited her not to be. We never got anywhere with our ongoing discussion.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I'm surprised these folks aren't being sued. I'm pretty sure you can't discriminate pricing like this. So while we can talk about our kinks, fetishes, etc, in the real world this is a law suit waiting to happen.

As for the comment of women being given priority. I respect all women, but I'm not a slave or submissive to them. I can't imagine being forced to give up my place in line to all women. As a fantasy it can be cute, but as a busy working professional, usually when I'm out and about I'm in a hurry. So while I'll let someone with a few items ahead of me if I have a bunch of things, I'm often in the express line with a few items. Or if I'm getting coffee it's meeting someone for business and making them wait is rude.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I'd say, if you counter injustice by creating another one, you're more likely be part of the problem than the solution.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    some folks am very very rude and push there way in and then if theym told not to they swear and go all horrible.

9. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    Did any of you guys actually read the article? The owners of the Cage are just making a point about the significant pay gap between men and women. There's not a pay gap because women are having babies, there's a pay gap because on average women don't make as much as men in the same exact jobs. Also the additional 18% that men would pay goes to women's charities, I'm pretty sure that's not the most aweful thing I've ever heard, I don't know maybe it's just me. This is not a women's only club, men are welcome as well but they will pay extra and it will go towards a good cause. Besides there are still many clubs throughout many countries that are still just for men barring women for one reason or another. So I don't really understand what's up with animosity towards a cafe that would mostly cater to women's figures more of you would appreciate a place like this.

Lanas Pet likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Sissymaidjenny well if the men don't like it then they don't has to go in the café does they. :) and then they cant push and shove folks.

Guest 0288 and Jasmic68 like this.
  11. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:

I don't meant to be rude but the 18% figure known as the wage gap is NOT adjusted for job position. And it shouldn't be. But women don't make 18% less for the same exact job. Women are just pushed into fields that earn less money. Take for example women who are good at math and science, they're pushed toward nursing while men would be pushed toward engineering. This trend can be seen everywhere.

Now we need to fix how we raise our girls and the things we push them toward (and our boys for that matter), and I'm not saying that the wage gap isn't important (quite the opposite). I just felt it important to address this common misconception because it hinders our ability to address the real issue.

12. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would not read to much into that sign . Just good PR.

13. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I don't want to enter the discussion about the pay gap.

Only thing I can say is that we are a very classic couple where I'm the only one with an income.. so in the end it would be contra productive in my case as our family budget would be suffering of such strange rule...

Both my wife and I like the 'classic' way, this has nothing to do with not respecting or about equality, just with practical arrangements.

Our monthly income is probably lower than two-income-families, but quality of our lives makes up for all the loss in quantity.

14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Reminds me of a vanilla reference to this in Oz many years ago. Was a humorous book called 'Let stalk Strine' by 'Afferbeck Lauder', a spoof humorous reference handbook to Oz dialect. Describing cafe prices of sandwiches the example was:
    " 'Too ninenpen, slidy', or 'threen forms mite' ( a man is always expected to pay more in a cafe than a woman is)"
    So dated it was when Oz (and UK) money was still in £sd, but it says something about the culture.

15. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    You're right, I'll own up to it, I didn't do my homework on how the pay gap is measured. But yes the issue still needs to be addressed one way or another.

16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As a hiring manager, I do my part by being fair. I pay people what they are worth. I have a budget for positions and salaries are negotiated within the budget range. Bonuses are based on a formula that's explained to everyon. So pay is basically the same for those doing the same job. They are based on the performance of the company, the group and the individual. So it's up to each employee to set how much they bring hone. In other words we do all we can so everyone will maximize everyone's pay. Failure to buy into this means you're not a good fit and should be working elsewhere.

As for gender, race, sexual orientation. In the workplace we don't care. It's all about performance, do a good job, keep the customers happy, and don't harm the team and company.

17. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A newly opened cafe with worldwide attention because of a blackboard message that is a bit contentious, that's impressive marketing skills.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice