Anyone in The Contryctuon fields wearing chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Babyboy19038, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Should i be forced to just wear diapers 24/7 to deal with this issue?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Babyboy19038

Babyboy19038 Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    So I'm an electrician in the residential field and wear a holy trainer. I keep lube inside my tube so that I can adjust my pee hole to be able to pee. Typically if I'm not diapered and need to pee I would sit on the toilet but being in this field, there isn't always a bathroom. So alot of times we use empty drunk bottles, but with a chastity cage on , this can be a sometimes impossible task. So the lube helps and gives me the ability to adjust myself to pee with out it spraying outcall over, which still happens sometimes like on these hott summer days , the lube dries up.

So I was curious if there are others in the construction field that would share how they get through the work week dealing with chastity????

2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    If I had a workman in I think I'd rather see a builders bum than a couple inches of pampers.

Would not being in chastity during the day not be an option? Something like a she-wee could be viable.

It doesn't sound like you're being forced into it based on the information in the op.

Babyboy19038 likes this.
  3. Babyboy19038

Babyboy19038 Member

Local Time:
    I am kept in permanent chastity yes. I posted an introduction to my situation in the other thread so you can understand better. ( https://chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hello-everyone.23087/ )

But yes, so I was looking to hear from others in construction fields in similar situations...

4. Babyboy19038

Babyboy19038 Member

Local Time:
    That's like a device that's for man so they can pee like men right?

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Ive worked in Construction many different places and I think a Porta Potty or a Bathroom should be Manditory unless your working for some very cheap back bush hillbilly outfit. You said your an electrician so that means your a professional. If they do t have bathrooms of some kind you shouldn't be working there.

I think an Adult wearing a Diaper is very disturbing I couldn't imagine working beside someone that wore a Diaper, that is something that should never leave the privacy of your own home. That My Opinion take for what ever you want

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mash2214. I've been around enough construction sites that I suspect there is a lot here that isn't on the up and up. I wasn't going to comment because I don't want to call anyone out, but I don't believe a word in this post. Maybe I'm wrong, but seeing it's a new member and the story seems fake, I'll just say, that the odds are much greater that I'm right than wrong.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm a trucker and run into the same thing. I had a MM jailbird that gave me no hassle at all with bottles and am now in a full belt that was modified so that I can still use a bottle when necessary. It's perfectly doable if you have the right cage.

Mash2214 and Babyboy19038 like this.
  8. Babyboy19038

Babyboy19038 Member

Local Time:
    Lol, so even tho that person wearing a diaper has no effect to you at all, in anyway shape or form. Including ,but not limited to the fact that you can't smell , see or feel it, but just knowing he's in a diaper disturbs you and makes you uncomfortable?

A customer who is just getting a bathroom remodeled while they are out of town and it's small, will only take a few days to remodel , and my outfit is unprofessional for not having a porta potty on sight? Or unprofessional because a pool line got cut by a landscaper, homeowner isn't home while were there digging and working, so no bathroom access , and my outfit is unprofessional??? Lmao ... I'm sorry , but I live and work in the real world. Not some "I work for a big company in a perfect world and always have access to a bathroom" type guy. But yes people need and wear diapers for fun and were all around you.... So start being disturbed and get ready to be uncomfortable, because we are everwhere now lmfao!

9. Babyboy19038

Babyboy19038 Member

Local Time:
    Yeah , it can defiantly be a pain in the butt. Thanks for sharing!

10. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    Thanks, I've read your post now. It sounds like you're into wearing diapers, it's not really being forced if that's the case is it? :p

It sounds like a really easy way of causing public embarrassment to me. You'll need spares for during the day, personally I think it could get very awkward.

If I'm going to the bar or something after work and am likely to be in a position where I'm unable to use a cubical and need to use urinals I am unlocked for the day.

At the end of the day you need to be able to be a functional member of society, your solution just seems to be making life difficult for you and is likely to cause issues at some point.

To me it seems you have a solution looking for a problem. Of course, if wearing diapers is you bag, go for it.:)

Babyboy19038 likes this.
  11. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    Yes, from what I understand it's a tube thing that allows women to pee while standing, handy for when they are camping or at festivals and the like.

Could probably provide a less awkward solution. :)

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    I guess my question would be how do you normally urinate...privately? If so, squat a bit, push cage back, and let it fly. If other people are able to see you while peeing I would say skip the device.

Of course if you like diapers and want an excuse to wear them, more power to ya!

I work in a blue collar job, although I always have access to a bathroom, or being private outside and can pee however I like.

13. Babyboy19038

Babyboy19038 Member

Local Time:

What about this story seems fake to you? Bc I was a new member? My life is fake? I guess if you were to view my profile on Fetlife you would say otherwise; since you would have visual confirmation... otherwise your "input" was unnecessary !

14. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    I also do not electrical work and it’s hard sometimes just have to get the cage position right and you can get it to get a good stream.
    Good luck

jack2802 likes this.
  15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not an electrician, but do wear 24/7/????. I think you might be better with something in cage format - much easier to adjust to pee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice