A new fetish?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Fulvia600, Jul 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Fulvia600

Fulvia600 Member

Switzerland.
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    After a day (including sleeping locked up) of experiencing chastity here are my thoughts.

I got my device (The Asylum from Extreme Restraints) yesterday and put it on. Its a pure steel cage-like thing. After researching like crazy it already felt familiar to me. The initial thought was how heavy and bulky it was (being made of steel). I liked that. The CB6000 or any of these plastic style ones don't look hardcore enough for me. Getting it on was tricky because I started getting hard at the idea of wearing it. Eventually I got it on including the urethral insert (also completely new to me).

Immediately it felt like a new sensation: being unable to touch my cock was weird. I found myself squeezing the cage but being solid steel it doesn't give. I walked around my home for some minutes. The gentle clinking of the padlock amused me. I just went about my day at home (having finished work already) and while I was preoccupied with reading and a bit of gaming I was never unaware of being locked up. Is that normal? I guess so.

Then I went out to have a beer with some friends while wearing it (though I took the key with me). It felt like a massive inside joke that only the inside of my head knew about. It doesn't show through jeans at all but I did find myself rubbing the cage under the table and through my jeans. The great thing is that the metal bars feel so solid. Almost like ribs or something.

The next step? So far I like how it feels enough. The next step I'm thinking is to test it out long-term. A week to begin with. And also to wear it in occasions where it would be most shocking. Dinner with friends. Gym. I still have zero intention of telling anyone of this in real life but eventually I'd like to find an online keyholder. That idea sounds exactly like the right direction.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Your off to a Fantastic start. The longer you wear your cage the more use to it you'll get. I honestly don't even know I'm wearing mine most of the time. It's like a Wedding ring the first time you put it on your always tinkering with it than you don't even know it's on. Your friends can't tell if your Locked up at the bar, they might suspect something when you have to squat to pee All the Time. Be Patient it takes time to get use to something as Major as a Chastity cage. Even over night the more you wear it the easier it will get that is if it's the right fit for your body. Time will Tell. I'm looking forward to your Journey. Please continue your posts

sissybitch and Fulvia600 like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Good start. I will advise you to find a key holder if you can. First see how you like being locked up as you are now doing. If you decide you love it, then I strongly suggest you find someone to share it with. After all, the foundation of chastity is an exchange of control over your penis and orgasms. You are lacking that part, so your chastity experience will be much different than those of us with key holders. You will figure it all out on your own. Just giving you a heads up because someday you will find yourself as both prisoner and warden. A difficult position to be in. Have fun and get used to wearing it but keep looking for a KH. I assure you that the exquisite torture of edging over and over again, but not being allowed to orgasm, is well worth it. Good Luck.

sissybitch, manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Fulvia600

Fulvia600 Member

Switzerland.
    Local Time:
    I was reading a lot about chastity and one of the best website I found was called Denying Thumper, and I read this post specifically: https://denyingthumper.com/2017/06/15/costume-party/

It seems to be run by a married guy deeply into male chastity. Here are some snippets from that article:

He is referring to a GIF he saw of a young, muscular guy jerking off.

Basically saying he thinks of men into chastity and men not into it as different animals.

I was just wondering if this sort of mentality is common in the male chastity community. I don't think like this guy at all and I don't consider myself to be unequal/inferior into guys not into BDSM things like chastity but it seems like he does. Does one develop this mentality after being in chastity for a while? Like after years (think he is long time married)?
    I admit, I like this chastity thing more and more but nonetheless I consider myself sexually like the average young guy: no problem getting a good hardon, likes traditional sex roles with women, no problem with taking the initiative in sex.

tl;dr - long term chastity guy says he feels unlike/unequal to "normal" male sexuality, is this inevitable?

On a side note, after day 3 I am starting to feel that extra constant horniness building up. I'm aiming for the 2 week mark. Also learned the value of baby oil to prevent chaffing (from the same guy in this article).

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Being in A Chastity cage doesn't come with a handbook saying you have to do it this way. Develop your own chastity situation. What someone else thinks isn't as important as what works for you. Personal I like to be spanked but other people hate it. That's OK. You will be excepted for who you are and how you lead your Chastity life.

It's great your at day 3 going for 14. I've been their then the numbers keep getting higher and higher untill you forget what it's like to be unlocked. My Mistress may go for months with out unlocking me. That's how are relationship is. How your is is up to you and your KH. Good Luck and Stay Locked

Fulvia600 and sissybitch like this.
  6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Hello @Fulvia600 , congratulations on your chastity journey so far , it sounds as though you are enjoying it , In my opinion being in chastity does not make you less equal , and it certainly has not made me feel that way , I have been wearing a device for a long time , it could be argued that being in chastity makes you different to the majority but that's not the same as being less equal and is still only a matter of opinion , The reasons for wearing chastity devices will vary between wearers so the way you feel about it maybe totally different to the next person , but in any event I don't think it will become automatic that you or anyone else will adopt thoughts of being unlike/unequal or less " normal " with the onset of time , chastity is what you and or a key holder want it to be and should be enjoyed on that basis and not for what others views might be of it . so have fun and enjoy the rest of your journey ,

7. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Being locked up doesn't leave you to be less, nor make you feel less than others. I have been feeling better than most since surrendering my orgasms to my wife. I love her and trust her and for me and at a sign of my dedication to her. It has enhanced our sex life since locking me up, we are playing more. I have been more comfortable talking about wants and desires, and we have been more comfortable with our sexuality as the days go on. As above it is what you make it. I am a man, and am not into some of the other kinks many ppl are into here. Enjoy your time. If you start to feel that a long term relationship is in your future and that this is something you need I suggest be general with your partner and have open communication. This can be a great thing.

Fulvia600 likes this.
  8. Fulvia600

Fulvia600 Member

Switzerland.
    Local Time:
    That's how it seems in this forum and in the community at large. Every site says there's no one way to do it.
    Baby steps!
    True. But that guy's psychology was so not mine yet we both like chastity. I wondered if he was an anomaly or I was haha.

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes Baby steps. Your looking make big changes and that takes time. It won't always be exciting, some times you'll ask your self WHY, it's all part of your Journey. I asked myself why after my wife ignored me for months while I was locked up and wouldn't even touch me. That was a few years ago. My how things have Changed. Take it Slow and Catious

Fulvia600 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice