Accident while lovemaking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Jul 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    ot
    Yes It was with reference to my genitals , I used to think I was maybe alone in experiencing some of what has been described here , but from your reply and others here it would seem not .

Mash2214 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Curious what his thoughts were? Did he enjoy it? If he did enjoy it then it sounds like a win/win :)

joe01 likes this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    He said it was very similar to a wet dream. We didn't carry on after so I suspect prolactin was present.
    Apart from me being seriously flattered by it I didn't have to persuade him to lock up afterwards which was also a plus point.

joe01, guest 2942 and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'll call and quiz him later.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    This has happened to me only ones.

While making love to my Mistress with her strapon. My caged package was hanging below the strapon. As I was moving back and forth penetrating her with her favourite toy my own package was bouncing back and forth. This motion caused me to experience a cage Orgasm. I actually came before she did but didn't let on to her untill after she had received her own Orgasm.

When Mistress realized that I had had an orgasm she told to remove the strapon and go get into position. Any unauthorized orgasm that I have is delt with by me receiving a disciplinary spanking. The spanking hurt but not as much as the disappointment I felt from disappointing my Mistress. This problem had since be rectified by we wearing tight fitting panties that don't allow the movement.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I think that having an orgasm while being caged is part of a persons natural reaction to being stimulated. If you are stimulated enough even if you can't get fully erect an accident is going to happen. This hasn't happened to me much before because Mistress would allow me an orgasm periodically but I can see it happening more in the future as she is lengthening the time between orgasms and also increasing stimulation to her property. Time will tell if I have more accidents.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    I am deeply involved in understanding how one can evolve from a penile excitement and orgasm to a more elevated sensuous experience. This discussion is most clarifying for me, and please continue to explain how those feelings can be continuously being amplified by chastity and denial, or they can't be?

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Orgasm denial acts as a sort of Dopamine dam I suppose.
    Surely you can only fill that dopamine lake so much before it starts to overflow around that dam?.

9. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure whether my experience qualifies because a)I was deeply involved emotionally with my partner b)I was actively performing cunnilingus and not focused at all on my own sensations c) although flushed and excited and even shaking (after months in chastity) I had no recollection of any sensation in my penis..........but as we gradually calmed down after her orgasm we realized I had released a large quantity of fluid more than I would ever call "precum" and I did feel much more relaxed in my cage than I normally would have been. I've had just a few similar experiences and the were all after 2 - 4 months locked and all in a deeply emotional (loving) place so I would have to say chastity is a key element in my opinion. I will also add that this is exactly what makes chastity so attractive for me.......the opportunity to connect so intimately and emotionally and the mind-blowing quality of my eventual release.

10. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    8:57 PM

As Miss Amanda a few others mentioned. Mental stimulation is still stimulation, so together with longer denial it may lead to what may be called spontaneous orgasm (or ejaculation). I still believe it would be probably quite individual experience and even if there would be posible to simulate :) same conditions some of us would be able to experience this easier, soem of us more difficult and maybe some of us never.

Anyway as I remember each of these accidents was not same. Some of them were more similar to wet dream or some kind of "partial" orgasm, some of them were more similar to feelings I felt during prostate milkings. And sometimes my body extracted only few drops and sometimes it was slow flow of ejaculate. However it was never as intensive as during normal orgasm. But there was never any postorgasmic "loss" of level of my submissive feelings.

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    When I first had a spontaneous orgasm I thought that Elle would be disappointed as i had not been given permission. Now I know she is happy with it happening I don't seek them out and I still try hard to calm down if I feel the warning signals, but if it happens I enjoy the experience.

It seems strange to me to be punished for something happening that you have virtually no control over.

12. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    First of all, please forgive my rather poor mastering of english, it is not my native language.
    Sure your experience qualifies and here is a brief resume of what I myself have experienced.
    Lets take it point for point:
    a)I was deeply involved emotionally with my partner: in my experience this is a must, true love for someone is a requirement for a man to go in depth into a better understanding of what is all about and to climbing to higher levels of consciousness;
    b)I was actively performing cunnilingus and not focused at all on my own sensations: That is another important point, you was not focused on the sensations of you penis, but in achieving the greatest possible pleasure to your partner;
    c) although flushed and excited and even shaking (after months in chastity) I had no recollection of any sensation in my penis..........; I can recall my sensations with a similar situation. Months ago when Mistress allowed a PIV and thinking only on her pleasure, after a long period of chasting and denial, she let me cumming, and I got no penis sensations, on the contrary, a flush of pleasure mounted acroos my back up to the head. I couldn't help but exploding in a burst of laughs. Why I remember this? It was a remarkable experience and never accomplished again, like I would so much to.
    d) the opportunity to connect so intimately and emotionally and the mind-blowing quality of my eventual release: thats exactly what I seek after. This overcomming sensation, im my mind can be very similar to what a woman feels.
    Maybe I am wrong about these ideas, but I can't think otherwise than explain these sensations as a portal to a deep understanding .
    What has submission by caging to do with it?
    Everything, a cage is symbol of this desire to go beyond manliness focused on the penis power, and submitting to a love that can lead to a better self.
    Hope I could express clearly my thinking about this matter.

13. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    Under my experience point B is questionable. I experienced this "accidents" even in situation I was standing in front of her while she had a talk with me. Anyway it is good to point out, it was not "normal" conversation", but disciplinary talk which made me mentally highly aroused.

And with point A... imho it depends what do you mean "deeply emotionally involved with a partner". I don't want to question importance of devotion, but there are Ds relationships not between partners or more very "formal" and imho those men may have same experience.

I would even play devils advocate and would theoretize, these accidents can be triggered even if man would be somehow "selfish" and his motivation would be not a woman but pure selfish desire to experience this "accident". I know this is speculation and it would be questionable if woman would be interested to "assist" him to achieve this "goal", but if so, I think it would be possible.

And contrary this, there may be men who would not be able to experience this, even if all would be done.

Point is, our physiology and psychic are complicated and there may be small differences and "preconditions" which may this not possible. But I am not a doctor, so maybe I am wrong.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  14. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    obedient.boy,:
    You are right, not eveyone are like any other.
    Can't explain in words and doubt if anyone can, and as you said:
    our physiology and psychic are complicated and there may be small differences and "preconditions" which may this not possible.

15. steviepie

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    On further recollection.....I distinctly recall having some spasmodic sensations that seemed to be more general - like waves coursing thru my body, that my partner and I discussed afterward when we noticed my wetness. (I had forgotten this in my earlier post because my first memory was what I didn't feel.......my penis.)

I also feel I should again mention the love that pre-existed between us and the bond these intense and intimate moments deepened and strengthened. These factors, as well as my longer time in chastity and my partners confidence in her desirability to me, made an intoxicating cocktail of subspace and something she called "dommespace" which I can only hope to taste again.

If I could offer any advice (respectfully) to the women of CM it would be this........don't own his penis - own your man.

slayergirl likes this.
  16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Beautifully put Stevie and encapsulates my feelings at the time.
    And the more I think about what happened and read feedback here in this thread the more I like it.

joe01 likes this.
  17. steviepie

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Far from scorn I would hope he had the opportunity to bask in the glow of having pleased you. :)
    Thank you so much for that Ms. Amanda..........you should be proud of this tribute to your beauty and the standards and strength of character it took for you to patiently develop and mold his sexuality into this close to perfect state of devoted service. I believe all males will languish in a penis centric juvenile state unless women have the understanding and patience to lead us as you have now demonstrated. As this has now happened multiple times I believe you can feel confident that his sexual response has been successfully reprogrammed to match and satisfy your desires and that his "needs" will now be satisfied naturally though his continued devotion to yours. Congratulations again on your "return" to our Chastity Mansion and the example you have set for us all.

18. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    My mistress was trying to get me to cum with my cage on. She took her hitachi wand and placed it on her vagina, then she told me to get on top of her and hold my cage against the other side of the wand. We kissed and I kissed and licked her breasts while the vibrator was stimulating both of us. She started to orgasm which caused me to orgasm. She watched with immense pleasure as spurt after spurt of this cum came from my caged cock. It was pretty hot and I love to do that with her again.

madbdsm likes this.
  19. Princesskingjonas22

Princesskingjonas22 New member

Student
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    It has never happened to me since actually no-one knows this side of me, but I still would have to try it and I really like some of the ideas here!

20. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Just happened to me. My wife was stroking my inner thighs and that was enough, after 18 weeks without an orgasm, for the dam to burst. I was still caged and felt very little. My wife looked a bit surprised and then said "Well that amount must really count as an orgasm." This was code for the fact that I'd just had my second orgasm of the year, and (from what she has said previously) to expect only one more this year...

21. Caged19d

Caged19d Member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I had my first ruined caged orgasm last nite. I have been locked up for going on 4 days, and my wife has been doing her thing by teasng and fucking with me constantly. I seem to have a very active prostate and pretty much start leaking precum from the moment I get caged, in fact I have to keep a piece of toilet paper in my underwear so it doesn't show a wet spot in my pants. That being said, she started playing and tessing me last nite and the chastity tears started flowing heavily. She started to give me a caged handjob and, unbeknownst to me, she has developed to ability to sense my impending orgasm, and stop. There is just enough of my cock accessible through the cage I am wearing that she could get the job done. After about 3 close calls she got me right to the point of no return and then just stopped and held my cage while cock violently contracted in the cage and shot several huge streams of cum on my stomach, one stream actually getting in her hair. It was the strangest feeling, I could see the cum spurting, and feel the obvious contractions in my cock, but my brain was blank and I just laid there like "WTF just happened"? She loved it and bragged about her knowing just when to stop. She wiped up the mess I made and washed her hair again and just left me laying there dazed and confused. What fun this is!

22. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just realised while reading DR Bongos thread on a similar topic that I'd forgotten to update this one.
    Last weekend it happened again, well similar.
    He orgasmed again while pleasuring me. It happened during my own climax, one of several. I really think he's becoming attuned to my own pleasure in a different way.
    We spoke about it afterwards and he said it wasn't fully satisfying. Something akin to what might be described as ruined.
    I really like it. It makes me feel indescribably sexy.

23. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    sounds beautiful... beautifully frustrating. I have not experienced this.

24. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's beautiful yes that's a good way to describe it.
    I'm not sure it would work for everyone but it seems to be that in our case, if he's in chastity full time and stays locked during lovemaking then it seems to happen.
    There might be other contributing factors that I'm unaware of.
    No whips, phallic objects or battery operated appliances involved by the way.

25. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    How long without did it take to get this to start happening, and how often is this happening if you don't mind me asking?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice