Accident while lovemaking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Jul 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I'm interested to know if anyone here has experienced their partner/sub orgasm with ejaculation during love making while they were still locked?

Timbek and joe01 like this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife has caused this to happen to me a few times by pulling hard on my balls as she came. She stopped doing this a year ago to make sure there were no accidents. Recently she said that it might be the only way she allows me to ejaculate in the future, ie, while caged.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I haven't had this happen when locked but it has happened whilst lovemaking while I was completely numbed. I literally couldn't feel my penis at all, Elle had really done a job in me with the numbing spray. It was as if my body and brain realised what was expected without the usual sensory signals and I had a weird orgasm that I couldn't feel.

What does happen though is if Elle teases me and stimulates me too much I can, every few weeks, have a caged hands free ruined orgasm. I can feel waves of arousal slowly build in me and there is virtually nothing I can do to stop it. Eventually I can be lying still, not doing anything, not thinking anything, when it happens. Elle loves it, she has witnessed it happen three times now. I was worried at first that having an orgasm without permission would upset her, but she said that it was the ultimate confirmation of her power over me, that she can literally make me cum without even touching me.

This is why so far this year I have had almost as many ruined orgasms as I did in the whole of 2016. It didn't happen at all in the first year we used chastity so it seems my body has decided to take matters under its own control.

bethanise, slayergirl and LadyS like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wasn't touching him either and he was firmly locked and busy stimulating me when it happened.
    Four times now.

joe01, bethanise, thundar and 2 others like this.
  5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    In close to two years it has happened twice. I think it varies greatly by individual and device type. Some devices look like they would offer sufficient ability to stimulate the glans to an easy orgasm. The closed type, like the Holy Trainer or CB series, don't offer any penile or glans stimulation and are probably less likely to result in this happening.

The two times it happened with me it was what I think most people on here refer to as a ruined orgasm. Wasn't very strong, and just flowed. No contractions or pumping, just flowing semen.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok so it's not unheard of. Thank you Shepherdsflock.
    The looker two has a closed end so I don't think the theory of glans stimulation is likely.
    It didn't seem very strong but it was strong enough to bring proceedings to an end. And he was grunting like a proper orgasm.
    I'm not so much worried about it but curious.

joe01 likes this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    You can always use it to your advantage for some fun. You could threaten to leave him locked up permanently since he can have all the orgasms he needs without being unlocked. Orgasming while caged isn't that fun, and the idea of that being his future might provide a bit of psychological fun for you.

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's a super idea Shepherdsflock thank you. However I think at this point in our relationship it would be prudent for me to rein in my passion for psychological games. For now anyway.

joe01, Mash2214 and Jasmic68 like this.
  9. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    It happened me various times. Usually in periods of long term denial. If I look back it had more to do with my psychic and psychological stimulation than physical. Sometimes it was during giving her oral pleasure, sometimes we just :cuddled:, sometimes she stroked my nipples a played with my testicles. I even remember situation when this happened I just stand in front of her and she had a talk with me.

If I may theoretize it has somethig to do my body and mind learned to get over - I am not sure how to name it - "penis centered" sexuality?

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm fairly sure it can be attributed to long term denial as you mentioned.
    I was wondering how commonplace this sort of accident is.

joe01 likes this.
  11. obedient.boy

Local Time:
    I would agree with long term denial, but even then, it would be imho important if during this time any stimulation/teasing would ignore penis. It seems a lot of people who are into longer denial are not willing to give up penis stimulation/teasing. For a lot of us this is kind of Rubicon we are afraid to cross. :)

I remember how I slowly explored completely new feelings and sort of excitement, how I found out there are a lot of more erotic areas on my body than I thought and even that ones I knew started to be much more sensitive. It was something new and from some perspective liberating. I felt like all these feeling were somehow supressed(?) by penile sexuality.

But back to topic. It is questionable if it is possible to "learn" this or there has to be some psychological "preconditions" .

Xtudo3002 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've witnessed this before on a number of occasions. I call it "Erogenous Zone Migration".

13. obedient.boy

Local Time:
    If I may speak from my own experience. In my case that "psychological preconditions" has been extremely strong desire to be a good and innocent boy. This is something so deeply in me and I remember this from my early stages of puberty, maybe even earlier. I would even do not connect this desire with my sexuality only, in fact I remember there were times I was not sure how to explain this desire. Later I found out this is manifestation of my submission and it has something to do not only with my sexuality but - on different levels - with personality somehow at all. As I do not want to leave the topic of this thread, I think it is good to think in some wider context.

This desire is something what preceded chastity or anything else and it is probably one of the reasons I was able to cross that Rubicon I mentioned and I found out that new situation as something positive and benefiting.

Moreover I think if you are able to get on this "level" it really helps to more understand how women excitement probably works (this is my speculation) and allows you to be less selfish.

So if I would go back to topic, in my case these "incidents" happened easily not only due to long term chastity and lack of penile stimulation, but as they somehow "fit" into "young boy" sexuality.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I think its more of a mental thing then any possible genital stimulation. If you stimulate the mind in all of the right places in the correct sequence its totally possible. Though I don't think everyone is capable of this, and certainly not me. I've read that many women have a hard time having orgasms because its much more mental to them. Its the build up, the sense of being close, the foreplay, the anticipation, that all leads up to the possibility of an orgasm. I think this idea is discounted in men but can also have profound effects. So I guess what I am saying in a nutshell is that stimulation of the mind can have a profound effect on a male having an orgasm rather then just stimulating his penis.

15. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The brain is indeed the most important sex organ by far. Your nutshell is nice and down to earth too.

Mash2214 and guest 2942 like this.
  16. obedient.boy

Local Time:
    I would add to my first answer that in this situation sometimes there were both together and sometimes ejaculation - or something similar - was not connected with orgasm.

17. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I wonder if a regular prostate milking while locked would help prevent that because I heard men can't ejaculate easily afterwards due to the decreased fluid pressure, even though the desire for release is not diminished.

18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's not something I'm looking at preventing or acting on. I was just curious to know how commonplace it was.
    Furthermore I'm not interested in prostate milking. Thank you nonetheless.

19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Understood Miss Amanda, my apology. It can happen once in a while if a man is very excited and in a prolonged state of denial, but it's certainly not satisfying when it happens, especially if locked.

20. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    This is something I have experienced several times and is more likely to occur the longer I am locked and mostly when I am orally serving my Mistress , I also think it is a sort of mind stimulation as when it has happened I have been totally lost in the moment and overwhelmed with the thoughts of pleasing her , in all cases there has never been any physical stimulation or touching that has triggered it

21. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think this is exactly what happened in our case.

I'm assuming you are referring to your genitals in the above sentence?

22. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I would just like to confirm that when it has happened to me there has been no direct stimulation of my penis or testicles at all. It might have followed stimulation through what I am doing to Elle or what she has done to me, but she hardly ever touches my penis anyway. The most common cause though has been mental stimulation. The first time it happened I was reading a story on Tumblr which turned me on, I suddenly realised that my feelings of arousal was going to result in a completely hands free orgasm whilst wearing my Holy Trainer.

This happened again and I am slightly ashamed that I did it on purpose. I basically did the same thing again. It is the first time I ever masturbated with my brain. I did however own up to it to Elle and it led to an interesting discussion as to what constituted masturbation. I had promised never to do it again without her permissions n, but we ugh this was just stopping the usual form of masturbation, this was something new.

I was really worried then when it happened again, but as I have said Elle, just like Miss Amanda, isn't worried by these orgasms, she sees it as a direct demonstration of her power over me and has made her feel more sexy than at any stage of her life. The time she inadvertently let me see a breast which led to me having an orgasm is the ultimate example of this occurrence.

23. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's exactly the way I felt when it happened.
    I really liked it. it gave me an ultra cherished sort of feeling.
    That he should find me so sexy he orgasmed in that way.
    Definitely not cause for scorn or punishment.

Living Curious, joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
  24. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Back in May my wife told me that penetration might be allowed in addition to pussy worship, but if it was I wouldn't be allowed to come in her. This has been on my mind since and yesterday after some pussy worship I thought it might be on the cards but she got up to do other things. Early this morning I was lying in bed with my wife and having a dream (I was asleep) about the above, and got to the point of pulling out of her to come, and as I did this in the dream so I ejaculated for real. How the hell the brain manages to coordinate a dream with reality is amazing. I had `wet dreams' as a teenager and have had nighttime ejaculations before while in chastity, but this was the first time I can remember such a vivid, physically-convincing, dream happening alongside. Maybe this string on the Mansion was mentally instrumental, the coincidence was remarkable!

Jasmic68 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  25. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm actually really liking this idea. I'm going to trial it.

Lockedup1979, joe01 and harddenial like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice