Chastity Contracts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I prepared a chastity contract for discussion with my wife and when reading she commented that we only really need rule 1:

1. The one who holds the key is the one who makes the decisions about the lock and all the other rules.

Therefore thats the way it is and it seems to be working fine right now.

Som92, Penney and Jasmic68 like this.
  2. collaredmichael

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    My wife hadn't really heard about chastity play and so had no idea of the possibilities. The contract was an education to her. We realize it cannot be enforced in a court of law but it works for us.

3. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    Yea, it should more aptly be called a "Memorandum of Understanding" rather than a "contract."

collaredmichael likes this.
  4. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Below is a copy of the chastity contract that Mistress and i signed off on in December 2015:

CHASTITY CONTRACT
    EXECUTED BY: MISTRESS

for: slave

SUMMARY
    Mistress and slave have developed a D/s relationship since September 2011. In his and Her relationship, Mistress is the Dominant entity, and slave is the submissive entity. slave shall perform domestic chores for Mistress 2x per month. slave is required to supply fresh flowers each time he is summoned for cleaning services, and is also required to provide foot massage for Mistress. Finally, slave is obligated to provide minimal tribute of $25 in order to show appreciation for his training program.

Mistress requires that slave owns and wears a male chastity device. By having his sexual releases strictly regulated, slave is able to focus all of his attention on his Dominant Mistress slave is obligated to follow all orders administered by Mistress. he is to wear a male chastity device any time Mistress deems it necessary. Following is a list of rules that slave must follow at all times:

*Mistress may modify such list of rules at any time.

RULES

Rule #1
    -Mistress is absolutely Superior to slave in every way. When in the presence of Mistress, slave must remain in the "slave" position until given permission to move freely.

Rule #2-Mistress has the final say in all matters. Mistress may change or eliminate one of Her prior decisions at any time.

Rule #3-
    slave's penis is the sole property of Mistress. Mistress has sole permission to deny, neglect, abuse, chastise, cage, or control slave's penis any way at any time.

Rule #4-
    Mistress has sole permission to lock slave's penis in any male chastity device of Her choosing.

Rule #5-
    Mistress has sole permission to lock slave's penis in a male chastity device for any amount of time that She deems necessary.

Rule #6-
    Mistress has sole permission to extend or reduce the amount of time slave is to wear a male chastity device.

Rule #7-
    Mistress may add or remove any accessories slave is to wear as part of training in his male chastity device. These accessories include, but art not limited to: KSD, POI, etc.

Rule #8-
    slave is prohibited from tampering with such device in attempt at removal or escape. Evidence of such tampering shall be punished by means determined by Mistress.

Rule #9-
    slave is prohibited from whining, complaining, or arguing about his chastity training program. Such behavior shall be punished by means determined by Mistress.

Rule #10-
    All of slave's sexual releases must be directly approved by Mistress. When free of his device, slave is forbidden from achieving sexual release without prior consent from Mistress.

Rule #11-
    As slave's Keyholder, Mistress has sole permission to request visual evidence of slave's locked device at any time.

Rule #12-
    When not in the presence of Mistress, slave is required to send emails once each day confirming his locked status. Failure to do so may result in punishment administered by Mistress.

Rule #13-
    In case of emergency, slave has permission to remove his device. Such removal will come with a monetary fee to be determined and collected by Mistress (monetary fee subject to change)
    • Monetary fee $40
    Rule #14-For this contract to be official, signatures from both parties must be present under the "agreement" section at the bottom of this page. For this contract to be voided, signatures from both parties must be present under the "voided" section at the bottom of this page.

Rule #15-
    Mistress has sole permission to modify this contract in any way at any time (with the exception of it being previously voided by both parties).

AGREEMENT

Signatures of both parties make contract official:

Mistress__________ Date ______(Signed 12/18/2015)
    slave____________ Date______(Signed 12/18/2015)

VOIDED

Signatures of both parties shall void above contract:

Mistress__________ Date _______
    slave_____________ Date_______

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **Mistress and slave signed each signed and dated above contract on December 18, 2015. Each party has one dated and signed copy in Her and his possession.

leftringer and Mash2214 like this.
  5. slave caged

slave caged New member

disabled Veteran
    Corinth Ms
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    slave caged has signed a never ending contract with Goddess Alanna on 12-6-2015.
    slave has given up all rights,slave has no choices except to obey on command.
    slave is forever locked in chastity and constantly plugged or dildo'd at all times.
    slave is not allowed to forget it's lowly status as Goddess Alanna's chastity slave by being constantly plugged or dildo'd.
    slave is kept forever naked while indoors,plugged at all times when in public.
    slave never thought it would be so hard to be a 24/7/365 slave.

6. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    We are currently using chastity to encourage weight loss. Both her (keyholder) and me (user). Here is the contract:

Weight Loss Chastity Contract

Definitions 

CHASTITY BELT -: Any lockable wearable device designed for continuous wear to prevent masturbation, infidelity, control sexual urges or aggression, or sexual intercourse. 

USER - The individual who will wear the device. By definition the USER has granted the control of his sexual organs and services to the KEYHOLDER. 

KEYHOLDER - The individual who will hold the key and the control for the device.

PIV - Penis In Vagina Sex

Terms and Conditions
    1. The user will wear a CHASTITY BELT continuously except when let out for the following reasons:

1. Weight Loss Schedule:

1. If either USER and KEYHOLDER achieve a new weight level on agreed upon chart they are to mark and date the achievement.

2. If both USER and KEYHOLDER have an achieved level which has not been used for PIV then they may at any mutually agreed time use that level for PIV, crossing that level off never to be used again.
      2. Medical - As determined by the USER without prejudice, if the USER feels that the CHASTITY BELT needs to be removed for a medical reason then the KEYHOLDER will unlock the device and allow user to remain unlocked until an alternative arrangement or the medical need has passed.

3. CHASTITY BELT Break-in Period - If the USER acquires a new CHASTITY BELT there is a period of one week where the USER may control the belt as adjustments are made. An extension of this period is allowable.

4. Cleaning - If CHASTITY BELT and/or USER need cleaning beyond what is possible in shower/bath while being worn.
    2. USER will be available to the KEYHOLDER at all times for any (non-PIV) sexual or other desire or curiosity. KEYHOLDER may have a non-PIV orgasm at any point, and if possible at least once every four days. These activities include but are not limited to:

1. Oral sex, Pegging, light to moderate whipping, requirement to wear bondagewear, water sports, branding, confinement...
    3. USER is required to offer with enthusiasm KEYHOLDER a full massage at least once every two days.

1. Massage offered is to cover entire body and will be approximately 1 hour in length or more unless there are time constraints.
    4. IF either the USER or the KEYHOLDER offer to break conditions without legitimate reason, an available PIV weight loss level is forfeited. The next weight loss level is forfeited if there are none available.

5. USER will wear a cock ring (likely left over from CHASTITY BELT) during PIV unless KEYHOLDER desires it removed. USER may only orgasm after KEYHOLDER has received multiple orgasms.

Signatures

USER

Date:

KEYHOLDER

Date:

7. KeptKing

KeptKing Guest

I guess the extent, detail and specifics of any contract are very personal and depend on the specific situation. For me/us, I have to preface the following contract (not yet signed) with the following thoughts. First, we trust each other implicitly, so don't feel the need for any clauses to limit inflicting actual harm, be it physical, social, etc. Don't feel the need to spell out specifics of what each can or cannot do, or expectations for how often I might be allowed to orgasm, etc. Don't need a long list of definitions, etc, as never see this ever seeing the light of a courtroom or legal interpretation. Finally, i don't see I need for clauses that address not requiring anything that would cause public humiliation or limit my ability to earn a living, or otherwise impact my professional standing. This is all about empowering her to control my ability to orgasm and to demand as much sexual attention or other services as she wants. That said, my commitment is as follows:
    "I acknowledged that you have full control to lock or unlock me for any purpose, reason or whim, and that you are solely in charge of all the rules, which you may change at any time for any reason and without notice. I acknowledge that my sole role and responsibility is to do as i am told without question. Furthermore, you are the sole judge of my compliance and as such shall determine guilt and define and execute punishment as you see fit."

wLOCKridge likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Yes. And great to see this thread still alive after started by MW so far backalong. I posted my contribution on it long since too.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Amante' has decided to allow me to share our agreement with cm.

Our 10 Commandments

1. Your safety, both physically and emotionally, will always be a priority. Your submission to me is a gift and I will treasure you. You are granted a safe word, which you have deemed “Banana.” If ever things are too much or too intense, you are free to use your safe word without punishment or humiliation. Likewise, you will never be punished by me withholding affection for you. However, you must accept all punishments and corrections. You are my treasure and my most prized possession, and any correction or punishment is only to better serve as your Domme and to better train you for your role and my expectations. Additionally, your trust is critical in our relationship. I expect your trust that I would never put you in harm’s way or break any of your hard limits. If ever there is a physical need for your cage to be removed or for us to abstain from intercourse, your need will not be questioned. Additionally, you need to inform me if your physical or emotional energy is low or will restrict you from properly serving me. Communication needs to be clear and honest.

2. You are expected to share your needs and desires; though, as your Domme, I may decide that the deed is not warranted at that time or that the “reward of your fantasy” has not been earned at that time. You do not get to cum simply because you desire it. If your “need” or “desire” is communicated in a way that I perceive to be rude or demanding, you will be denied and punished. Punishments can include, but are not limited to spankings, ruined orgasms, or more time in your cage or in abstinence.

3. You are expected to care for my penis and to keep the hair groomed. Your penis is mine, and I like to keep my belongings in pristine shape. Should your new cage be more restrictive, you will be granted time to remove it for cleaning and grooming, just as you have been. If ever this grooming time is used for pleasuring yourself, you will receive a punishment and will only be allowed to groom under my direct supervision thereafter.

4. You are not allowed to touch my penis without my explicit permission outside of my presence (with the exception of grooming and going to the restroom). Even when granted permission to touch my penis, you are also not allowed to cum without my explicit permission. Additionally, you will follow any given instructions to the best of your ability. This includes using toys, method of contact, and technique.

5. Your primary focus is to please me as your Domme. You will worship my body. You will worship my pussy, especially when given the opportunity to lick or play with it. Likewise, you will worship my ass. You will display your hunger for either by licking and pleasing each with vigor and intensity. Only after I am fully pleased will the consideration be made to let you orgasm. This is my decision and you are NOT to beg for it. You should not let the possibility of orgasm be your focus. If and when you are granted an orgasm is my decision alone. You also should strive to please me with actions like foot kissing, massages, painting my nails, etc. This pleasure is not a test and you may ask me what would please me if you are not sure.

6. I will not control what you wear everyday, but I will state my preference as I see fit. However, if and when you are instructed to wear something (i.e. panties, lingerie, collar, etc.), you will do so without complaint. You will also, should the need arise, verify your clothing and or cage via show in person or picture messages. Likewise, you will follow other directions and offer proof as directed. This may include sending proof of an act, or of a state of being. This proof should be offered as soon as possible (without exact time limits) when at work; however, on days you are not working, this proof should be offered in a timely fashion.

7. You will show your appreciation for any attention received, whether for punishment or pleasure. Maintenance spankings are necessary to bring us closer. These are not meant to be painful. These spankings will include intimacy, with possible orgasm built in and me comforting you afterwards.

8. Your obedience is expected to be 100%. You agree to follow my direction and commands both in and outside the bedroom. You will be granted a key to use only in emergency situations. That key is to be offered up for inspection as I demand.
    (Edit...I have agreed that emergency key will be locked away, she will have the combination to the lock)

9. On mornings and nights we spend together, you are expected to pleasure me before either rising or sleeping. This type of pleasure might change based on the circumstance. On mornings and nights we are not together, you are expected to greet me in the morning (the medium is your choice) and say goodnight (again, the medium is your choice). Failure to do so will result in a punishment.

10. At home and in “non-vanilla” situations, you will refer to me as Mistress or Amanté. This also applies to text messages. In “vanilla” settings, you may address me by name. Doing so will reinforce your submission to me. Likewise, I will refer to you as My Pet or Nicci at home and in non-vanilla situations.

10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Is this a record? Just got a first like for a post I made seven years ago!!! :):):):):):):)

Nicoftime likes this.
  11. banger

banger New member

Retired
    London UK
    Local Time:
    We have had a contract before but Madam decided it was to wordy and changed it to this, i have removed any names

Contract between Madam J & slave m

THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BY WHICH Madam J, ASSUMES FULL OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL of m

THIS CONTRACT IS BINDING ON ma ONLY FOR REST OF HIS LIFE

TERMS OF AGREEMENT

Madam J will have total 24/7 control of salve m, in every aspect and as follows

A. The slave m submits ownership of himself to Madam J as her property. Madam has free reign to do whatever she desires with her property.

B. The slave m submits to the use and wearing of a locking chastity device to ensure that Madam’s newly acquired property is kept secure and denies access to the slave’s ability to break the terms of this chastity.

C. The chastity device may be taken off, at any time Madam J wishes, and for any reason Madam wishes.

D. The slave m will take responsibility for the performance of all household chores.as directed by Madam, see daily & weekly chore lists

Madam J may ask for, any additional personal assistance from the slave at any time she sees fit. The slave has no right to deny Madam J of any personal assistance.

E. The slave must request permission from Madam J to engage in any kind of hobby or personal activity not mentioned above. Madam has the right to deny these request’s at any time.

F. Madam J has the right to ask or demand anything from the slave without any form of defiance.

G. Madam J can do anything, sexual or not as she thinks fit, this to include anything else that Madam J wishes that is not written into this agreement.

Madam J has the authority to amend any of the terms listed above, at any time

PUNISHMENTS AND CONSEQUENCES

Madam J can administer any punishment whenever or wherever, at any time without any reason what so ever.

1. slave m must submit to a punishment of what ever Madam decides.

2. Any unauthorised removal of the chastity device, tampering with the chastity device, or the stealing of the Madam’s keys, may be met with punishment:

3. If slave m defies Madam J when denied a hobby or personal activity, then he may be grounded from the activity for as long as Madam decides or receive Punishment by Madam Joyce for any infraction.

I agree to the terms and conditions listed above. I authorise this agreement to take effect on the day of signing

Signature of Madam J

Date 31st October 2005, updated 16th August 2016

I agree to the terms and conditions listed above. I authorise this agreement to take effect on the day of signing, further this agreement is binding on me and me alone for the rest of my life, or as long as Madam J so desires

Signature of slave m

Date 31st October 2005 updated 16th August 2016

Madam J has the sole right to cancel this binding agreement for life at any time

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think contracts are a really good idea if one or both of you is new to this or you are new to doing this with each other, be you in any kind of top&bottom arrangement.

They help you set protocols and borderlines which makes you discuss the whole thing rationally. How its going to work for you both. Who can and cannot do what when. Make some guidlines develop some rules and try to stick to them until the next review date. Initially before your first review I suggest you have both had a couple orgasms so you can sit down together in a post coital state rather than a frustrated horny one and bring up what you want to change.. Its not a contest you dont both have to want change the same number of things or anything at all. You may want to use review dates as mileposts to up the ante a little or cool things down a bit whatever works for all involved. Whats right is what you think will work, if it doesn't you will be better informed for your next review. Increase orgasm frequency or reduce it whatever everything and anything should be up for discussion. As time goes on you may reach a point where it is no longer the reviews are needed less often ....you just have one if you need one.

Remember its neither a contest or a battle itsd supposed to be something you BOTH enjoy doing withand for each other.

LockedN8 and Angels Bitch like this.
  13. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    We do not have a contract. Only one rule; my wife makes the rules and can change them at any time and without prior notice. We tried contracts at the very beginning of our Chastity Play. They all sounded like a horny guy listing all the things he wanted done to him. I could understand that because I did the same and just writing it was arousing. Would be nice to find one written by a verified woman for a change.

The problem we had with our contract was that it boxed us in. It did not give my wife the freedom to do whatever she wanted to do, when she wanted to do it or to let things slide if she wanted to. Contracts are like instructions. Then as we made changes after we got into chastity, and found out what worked an did not work, it got confusing. My wife would do something and I would say that we changed that rule a month ago and even ended up with some new rules contradicting others. After 6 months my wife was working on many old rules and I was working under the new ones and my wife said being my keyholder was feeling like a chore for her and our contracts did not give her full control. She made a good point that if we are doing a power exchange, there is no need for a contract because whatever she says goes.

Once we got rid of the contract chastity worked well and we are starting year 5 this month. The only thing we negotiate is my orgams denial time. My wife is bi and prefers women so my orgasms are done out of love, not lust. My penis is 2", never gets fully erect and am sterile so all the intercourse we had for our first 5 years was no longer needed. She had also a few surgeries in her vagina so intercourse was uncomfortable at best and painful at worst. So she is perfectly happy if I never had an orgasm again because she is enjoying having sex be all about her. She is having the best orgasms of her life and in the last 5 days she has had 4 orgasms with four coming from me and the other by her vibrator.

We find no contract the best for us. At the beginning it did serve a purpose in teaching my wife what to do but as soon as she felt the power and understood chastity, she did not want a contract and so we no longer have one or want one. My wife always wants me to never have an orgasm but realizes that with no reward there is no motivation for me to modify my behavior and she does not want me to modify myself out of fear but rather to earn a reward. What we do now is negotiate my orgams denial periods at the end of each year. It has usually been 2-3 month denial periods but for 2017 I agreed to whatever my wife wants as long as I get at least one orgasm. She is leaning towards taking me to six months and then deciding whether to take me a full year. However, she had done this before and then gets carried away and lets me cum when I least expect it. I have even tried to stop her from making me cum but she is not to be denied when she wants something. So that is how we successfully live a chastity sex life for so long. My wife makes all the rules and does change them as she wishes. In the end, that is more of a power exchange than a contract provides.

kellysbitch likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I listed our agreement above, but she did not like the term contract. It gives the impression of being forced, and really, how binding is a contract?

She calls them her commandments. It's nothing that she couldn't change or adjust at any time, and every point in it is at her discretion.

It was merely a guidebook, verbally and physically stated of her expectations of me, and what I can expect in from her. No strict boundaries for her, and even punishment can be tamed or amplified at her whim.

We have added to them, without writing them down, and added some common sense to some. I had agreed to her that as a sign of my devotion and my place, that I would from now on clean up all of my orgasms. She didn't write it down or add it to our agreement, I wouldn't break my word just because it wasn't on paper. We already had a commandment that I worship her pussy or ass either before bed or in the morning. This has had some horse sense added. Sometimes she is tired, sometimes she has to get up in the morning, sometimes she would rather spend the time in my arms. I anticipate her needs at the time...if I am wrong, she can correct my behavior as she feels fit.

Contracts aren't really necessary but they sure do give couples a starting point of what they expect and what could happen if they aren't met.

It was a very big deal when she brought it up to me and told me what she wanted and that she was expecting more than just fun in the sack based on cock cages.

15. Pyrrha191

Pyrrha191 New member

Local Time:
    Half of these sound like they're written by horny guys. The sub should just write our a list of limits and rules, then the dom is free to act at will within the rules and limits specified by the sub. Its much more efficient this way.

I guess if you're into the whole symbolism aspect of a contract then go for it

16. tscis5

tscis5 New member

self employed plumbing / home repair
    Mount Dora , Florida Lake County
    Local Time:
    These rules start immediately and continue as agreed upon

This contract is for the period of

_________________________ Until __________________________

FOR SANTA ROB SEVEN RULES COVERING THIS TIME PERIOD

1. Santa Rob never asks THE GODDESS NANCY to unlock him except for cleaning and shaving purposes. If he does it will be ignored and Santa Rob accepts that THE GODDESS NANCY would have every right to impose punishments of THE GODDESS NANCY’S choosing as it is THE GODDESS NANCY to control. The only exception is for medical reasons (chafing or pinching or anything else not healthy).
    2. Santa Rob lets THE GODDESS NANCY (and THE GODDESS NANCY alone) decide when to unlock him. There are no time limits except as agreed in contract dates.
    3. Even if THE GODDESS NANCY unlocks him, Santa Rob still needs permission to orgasm, which may or may not be granted. Santa Rob has given THE GODDESS NANCY control of his orgasms completely and as agreed upon.
    4. Santa Rob accepts that THE GODDESS NANCY may request and immediately receive any sensual or sexual gratification wherever and as often as THE GODDESS NANCY likes from Santa Rob in any form that takes THE GODDESS NANCY fancy, obviously including, but not limited to, normal intercourse, licking or sucking body parts as requested with or without Santa Rob achieving release.
    5. Santa Rob accepts he will be immediately re-locked after release with no arguments if THE GODDESS NANCY decides that is what she wants.
    6. Santa Rob must make a point of paying a lot of extra attention to Hygiene to avoid health problems and must tell THE GODDESS NANCY immediately if he thinks there are problems. THE GODDESS NANCY will decide if these are serious enough to warrant unlocking. If lock period is for an extended period, weekly cleaning is needed.
    7. Santa Rob will have access to a back-up key for extreme medical emergencies, but sealed and signed by THE GODDESS NANCY and will only use it for genuine emergencies or for work reasons with her permission.

For THE GODDESS NANCY NO RULES, but Santa Rob humbly requests that:

1. THE GODDESS NANCY doesn’t tell Santa Rob in advance when she will unlock him, or if she does, he accepts that THE GODDESS NANCY can always change her mind without telling him in advance.

2. THE GODDESS NANCY keeps the key safe and secure but Santa Rob does not know where.

3. THE GODDESS NANCY will continually flirt with and tease Santa Rob without mercy causing him to get hard in chastity and THE GODDESS NANCY will enjoy it , and delay his releases for so many days or even weeks as she desires , but any protestations may lead to even more teasing or longer periods of lock-up as agreed upon.

THE GODDESS NANCY can make whatever reasonable demands she wants whenever she likes. THE GODDESS NANCY has complete freedom. If THE GODDESS NANCY thinks it would be fun to do so, she may change or add to these rules at will, and Santa Rob agrees to abide by any changes or additions THE GODDESS NANCY chooses to make without argument.

By signing below, Santa Rob acknowledges that he is probably the luckiest man alive, is married to the most gorgeous woman on the face of this earth and undertakes to love THE GODDESS NANCY, cherish THE GODDESS NANCY and adore THE GODDESS NANCY .

Signed:________________________ Date:__________________________

Signed:________________________ Date:__________________________

17. tscis5

tscis5 New member

self employed plumbing / home repair
    Mount Dora , Florida Lake County
    Local Time:

18. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM

Thanks for sharing your contract with us. I copied & pasted into a new document and my wife and I made a few changes to meet our arrangement now. I have been locked for four months now and we feel we have grown into this new lifestyle. At this point we have both went over our version of your contract and are planning a signing celebration for New Years Eve. The one provision we did add was a sunset to the contract after six months, at which time we will re examine the length of the contract to possible another six months with another signing celebration next New Years Eve, with a new revision making the lock up period a full year or maybe even permanent. Or the other alternative we discussed was next New Years Eve just adding a revision to make the contract permanent.

We felt your version met all the elements we were looking for in a contract and a few we had not even thought about or considered.

19. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Thanks to all that have posted their contracts in here. We used bits from many of the ones listed in here and we finally got to where we felt we had a nice simple contract. My wife don't like all the legal language in many so we toned it down... We signed our contract on New Years Eve

Our Contract... feel free to give any critique or suggestions that us newbie to this lifestyle may have missed.

CHASTITY CONTRACT

DEFINITIONS

CHASTITY DEVICE Any lockable wearable device designed for continuous wear to prevent masturbation, infidelity, control sexual urges or aggression, or sexual intercourse. 

USER The individual who will wear the device, hereafter referred to as the HUSBAND. By definition the HUSBAND has granted the control of his sexual organs and services to the KEYHOLDER. 

KEYHOLDER The individual who will hold the key and the control for the device, hereafter referred to as the WIFE. By definition, the WIFE is the individual entrusted to have absolute say in the use of the user’s sexual organs and services.

TERMS

· Husband will wear said device for a period of time determined by Wife.

· This contract will be effective through June 30, 2017 at which time document will be reviewed by both parties, and may be modified and extended for a period of time agreed upon by both parties.

· This Contract can be revised prior to end of term upon agreement of both parties.

HYGIENE AND GROOMING

· Husband is responsible for daily cleaning of device

· Husband is responsible for personal hygiene such as; shaving/trimming of genital areas, trimming fingernails, facial shaving, and any other grooming and hygiene duties that Wife feels is important to play and sexual activity.

· Husband will notify the Wife immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.

· The Wife will permit at least one removal of device in a seven-day period for cleaning and shaving.

· Husband agrees that such release may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Wife.

· Husband agrees that he will re-secure device in a timely period after all cleanings.

· Both parties acknowledge that a release from device may be permitted for medical or extreme discomfort issues. However during such release no sexual releases are permitted and husband agrees once medical condition is rectified to immediately re-secure the device without delay.

KEYS

· Wife will retain all keys to said device.

· Husband will not attempt to defeat the chastity device in any way.

· Wife will make one emergency key available to Husband for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and any other situation in which excessive bodily harm may be present to Husband.

· Husband agrees that in such emergency he will notify Wife immediately and that no sexual release is permitted. If self-release is attempted and/or carried out, punishment as outlined in this contract will be applied.

· Husband agrees that once medical condition has been rectified Husband will re-secure device immediately and notify Wife of said action.

SEXUAL RELEASE

· Husband acknowledges and agrees that Wife has certain sexual needs that may need fulfilled and such releases for Wife do not constitute a sexual release for Husband.

· Husband agrees to satisfy Wife by whatever means Wife deems necessary for sexual gratification, including the use any sexual aids as requested by wife.

· Husband agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as deemed necessary by Wife.

· Husband agrees that Wife may release husband for the means of sexual play but that no orgasm is permitted until granted by Wife.

· Husband agrees that Wife may use devices and/or restraints on Husband, and Husband will have no say in objecting to such devices. (Although begging up to a point will be allowed, once Husband is told by Wife to stop, the expectation is compliance. Failure will result in punishment both immediate and future.)

NON SEXUAL RELEASES

· Husband agrees that Wife may release Husband out of good nature and that such a release from device is not grounds for sexual release.

· Husband agrees to abide by all directions from Wife during such releases.

· Husband agrees to re-secure device upon command from Wife.

ATTIRE

· Husband agrees that Wife may require certain clothing to be worn by Husband, including but not limited to feminine clothing.

· Husband agrees to follow directives as set forth by Wife.

· Wife agrees that she will not require clothing that would be detrimental to normal public wear or that would otherwise affect public opinion, interfere with work duties, or that would cause public humiliation for Husband.

· Husband acknowledges that Wife may adorn herself in various clothing to tease and/or torment Husband and that Husband is not entitled to a sexual release because of such adornment.

GENERAL UNDERSTANGS eneral Understandings

· Both parties agree that everyday life decisions such as, household finances, chores, and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.

· Husband agrees and understands that Wife may use a number of methods to tease, torment and deny Husband at any time. Furthermore, Husband understands that he has no say in such teasing and that Wife may cease Tease and Denial at will.

· Wife understands that she is free to receive any form of sexual gratification needed during periods of chastity confinement.

· Husband is aware that rewards, up to and including sexual release, may be given for good behavior including but not limited to pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, and other ideas either party comes up with.

· Both parties agree that modifications to this agreement may be needed during the period of this agreement and that such modifications can be made as long as both parties are in agreement.

PENALTIES AND PUNISHMENTS

· Both parties agree that deviation from contract will result in either cancellation of contract or punishments necessary to correct errant behavior.

· Breach of contract by Wife will constitute a cancellation of contract.
    Cancellation of contract will result in immediate release of Husband from device.

· Breach of contract by Husband will be handled at the discretion of the Wife as outlined below.

· Unauthorized removal of device will result in an addition of two weeks of extension to current period of lockup; in addition to ten whacks with device selected by wife. Absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period.

· Unauthorized removal of device that includes an unauthorized sexual release will result in an addition of three weeks of extension to current period of lockup; in addition to ten whacks with device selected by wife. Again, absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period. Additional punishment may be added as determined by Wife.

· Husband agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, additional chores, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Wife to correct or punish infractions from contract.

· Husband agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions is means for immediate termination of this agreement and that such refusal could lead to other detrimental behavior on part of Wife.

Wife Signature ____________________________________Date_ _______________

Husband Signature _________________________________Date________________

Upon signing of contract Husband is to immediately secure said device and hand over keys to Wife. Terms of this contract commence upon transfer of keys.

______________________________________________________________________________

Revised: ______________

Wife’s Initial: __________ Husband’s Initial: __________

______________________________________________________________________________

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  20. DprBoy17

DprBoy17 New member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Chastity Contract

Definitions 

CHASTITY BELT Any lockable wearable device designed for continuous wear to prevent masturbation, infidelity, control sexual urges or aggression, or sexual intercourse. 

USER The individual who will wear the device, hereafter referred to as the Diaper Boy. By definition the Diaper Boy has granted the control of his sexual organs, orgasms and services to the KEYHOLDER. 

KEYHOLDER The individual who will hold the key and control of the device, hereafter referred to as the Mistress Kristen. By definition, Mistress Kristen is the individual entrusted to have absolute say in the use of the Diaper Boy’s sexual organs, orgasms and controls the keys.

Term

Diaper Boy will wear said device for a period determined by Mistress Kristen.

The length of said period does not have to be known to diaper boy.

Hygiene

Diaper Boy is responsible for daily cleaning of device.

Diaper Boy will notify Mistress Kristen immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.

Mistress Kristen will permit at least one removal of device in a seven-day period for cleaning and shaving.

Diaper Boy agrees that such release will be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Mistress Kristen, including restraints if deemed necessary.

Diaper Boy agrees that during release for cleaning he will shave accordingly to keep genital area free from hair.

Diaper Boy agrees that he or Miss Kristen will immediately re-secure device after all cleanings.

Both parties acknowledge that a release from device may be permitted for medical or extreme discomfort issues. However during such times no sexual releases are permitted and diaper boy agrees once medical condition is rectified immediate return of the device will commence without delay.

Keys

Mistress Kristen will retain keys to said device.

Mistress Kristen will carry one key on her person at all times.

Diaper boy will not attempt to defeat the device in any way.

Mistress Kristen will make one emergency key available to diaper boy for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and any other situation in which excessive bodily harm may be present to diaper boy.

The emergency key will be kept in a lock box to be provided by Mistress Kristen.

Diaper boy agrees that in an emergency he will notify Mistress Kristen immediately and that no sexual release is permitted. If self-release is attempted and/or carried out, punishment as outlined in the contract will be applied.

Diaper boy agrees that once medical condition has been rectified diaper boy will re-secure device immediately and notify Mistress Kristen of said action.

Sexual Release

Mistress Kristen agrees that diaper boy will be entitled to at least one prolonged releases in any thirty-day period. Prolonged release will be for a period of no less than 8 hours but no more than 48 hours. Prolonged release does not imply orgasm.

Mistress Kristen is given sole discretion of how sexual release will be carried out. At least two of the three releases will be by means of sexual intercourse.

Diaper boy agrees that sexual releases will be accompanied by humiliations and performed in a manner determined by Mistress Kristen. All sexual releases will be performed in the following ways, unless otherwise stated by Mistress Kristen.

- Into slaves diaper

- Onto slaves face/into mouth

- Into a predetermined glass which will be used only for this practice (cum cup) for consumption

Unless otherwise stated by Mistress Kristen, all fluids resulting from orgasm will be consumed by Diaper boy.

Diaper Boy agrees to use any sexual aids such as (but not limited to) strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and other artificial aids to satisfy Mistress Kristen but, will never penetrate her.

Non-Sexual Releases

Diaper Boy agrees that Mistress Kristen may release Diaper Boy from the device out of good nature and that such a release from device is not grounds for sexual release.

Diaper Boy agrees to abide by all directions from Mistress Kristen during such releases from the device.

Diaper Boy agrees to re-secure device upon command from Mistress Kristen.

General Understandings

Both parties agree that modifications to this agreement may be needed during the period of this agreement and that such modifications can be made as long as both parties are in agreement.

Penalties and Punishments

Both parties agree that deviation from contract will result in either cancellation of contract or punishments to correct errant behavior.

Breach of contract by Diaper Boy will be handled at the discretion of the Mistress Kristen as outlined below.

Unauthorized removal of device will result in severe punishment Diaper Boy. To include but not limited to:

- Even further restriction of orgasm

- Situations of extreme humiliation

Diaper Boy agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions is means for immediate termination of this agreement and that such refusal could lead to other detrimental behavior on part of Mistress Kristen.

Mistress Kristen

Kristen Collins

Signature____________________________________Date_ _______________

Diaper Boy

Sean Costigan

Signature_________________________________Date____ ____________

Upon signing of contract Diaper Boy is to immediately secure said device and hand over keys to Mistress Kristen. Terms of this contract commence upon transfer of keys.

manintyres likes this.
  21. TCRay

TCRay Member

Local Time:
    Mistress and I have enjoyed my chastity since June 2004. As of late she has gotten very serious. We executed this contract on April 20, 2017.

Chastity Contract

DEFINITIONS

MISTRESS WIFE

The individual who will hold the key and the control for the chastity device, hereafter referred to as the Mistress Wife.

CHASTE HUSBAND

The individual who will wear the chastity device, hereafter referred to as the Chaste Husband. By definition the Chaste Husband has granted the control of his sexual organs and services to the Mistress Wife.

PURPOSE

Mistress Wife is most pleased with Chaste Husband being locked in a chastity device that she may be satisfied with his sexual fidelity, inability to masturbate or please himself, and the Mistress Wife receives the attention and services of Chaste Husband that lead to her sexual pleasure, gratification, and orgasms.

CHASTITY DEVICE

Any lockable wearable device designed for continuous wear to prevent masturbation, infidelity, control sexual urges or aggression, or sexual intercourse. Chaste Husband currently is locked in a secure device for Mistress Wife’s pleasure and peace of mind.

TERM

The term of this agreement is such that constitutes a lifestyle and therefore has no planned end date.

HYGIENE

Chaste Husband is responsible for daily cleaning of device.

Chaste Husband will notify the Mistress Wife immediately of any concerns regarding improper function or cleanliness issues of device.

The Mistress Wife expects Chaste Husband to keep himself clean during the times he is locked up, even when the duration is many months.

Mistress Wife may allow a brief period for the Chaste Husband to be released from his chastity device for the purpose of shaving and a thorough cleaning of the device. Chaste Husband agrees that such release for cleaning may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Mistress Wife, including restraints if deemed necessary.

Chaste Husband agrees that during release for cleaning he will shave accordingly to keep genital area free from hair.

Chaste Husband agrees that he will immediately re-secure the chastity device after all cleanings without any request for further time out of the device or attempts to achieve sexual release or pleasure for himself of any kind. Mistress Wife will be responsible for locking the chastity device to ensure that the chastity device is locked.

Both parties acknowledge that a release from device may be permitted for medical or extreme discomfort issues, or to switch out the metal chastity device to a plastic one to go through security. Chaste Husband agrees that during temporary release from the chastity device he is not to pleasure himself in any way, nor to achieve an orgasm, nor to ask for any sexual gratification during the unplanned release. Chaste Husband agrees once medical condition or extreme discomfort issue is rectified immediate return of the device will commence without delay, and Mistress Wife will lock the device.

KEYS

Mistress Wife will retain all keys to said device.

Mistress Wife will carry one key on her person at all times.

Chaste Husband will not attempt to defeat the device in any way.

Mistress Wife will make one emergency key available to Chaste Husband for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and any other situation in which excessive bodily harm may be present to Chaste Husband.

Chaste Husband agrees that in such emergency he will notify Mistress Wife immediately and that no sexual release is permitted. If self-release is attempted and/or carried out, punishment as outlined in the contract will be applied.

Chaste Husband agrees that once medical condition has been rectified Chaste Husband will re-secure device immediately and notify Mistress Wife of said action.

SEXUAL RELEASE

Mistress Wife agrees that Chaste Husband will be entitled to at least 4 releases (see Release Dates below) in any 365-day period. Releases will be for a period of no less than one hour but no more than 24 hours.

Release dates will be:

Valentines Day

Mistress Wife’s birthday

Wedding Anniversary

Chaste Husband’s birthday

(Note – Mistress Wife retains the right to allow Chaste Husband to have other release dates as she feels is in her best interest.)

Mistress Wife will allow one orgasm on each release date. Should she feel generous, additional orgasms may be allowed. During this time, as always, Mistress Wife may request/command any form of personal sexual gratification from Chaste Husband without allowing him further pleasure or orgasms.

Mistress Wife is given sole discretion of how releases will be carried out and if there is to be any orgasm for the Chaste Husband (in the event of penalty or punishment). He is to comply with her desires. Should Mistress Wife only want Chaste Husband to be released from his chastity device and have no orgasm and/or to not touch himself and/or to have no personal sexual satisfaction, Chaste Husband will comply with Mistress Wife and deem her decision to be in her best interest and for her pleasure.

Chaste Husband acknowledges and agrees that Mistress Wife has certain sexual needs that may need fulfilled and such releases for Mistress Wife do not constitute a release for Chaste Husband.

Chaste Husband agrees to satisfy Mistress Wife by whatever means Mistress Wife deems necessary for sexual gratification.

Chaste Husband agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as determined by Mistress Wife.

Chaste Husband agrees to use any sexual aids such as (but not limited to) strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and other artificial aids to satisfy Mistress Wife.

Chaste Husband agrees that Mistress Wife may use devices mentioned above for her own satisfaction, sexual fulfillment and orgasm without Chaste Husband’s assistance.

NON-SEXUAL RELEASES

Chaste Husband agrees that Mistress Wife may release Chaste Husband out of good nature and that such a release from device is not grounds for sexual release.

Chaste Husband agrees to abide by all directions from Mistress Wife during such releases.

Chaste Husband agrees to re-secure device upon command from Mistress Wife. Mistress Wife will always be responsible to lock the device to ensure its security.

GENERAL UNDERSTANDINGS

Both parties agree that every day life decisions and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.

Chaste Husband agrees and understands that Mistress Wife may use various methods to tease and torment Chaste Husband at any time. Further more, Chaste Husband understands that he has no say in such teasing and that Mistress Wife may continue at will.

Mistress Wife understands that she has the authority to request/command any form of sexual gratification needed from Chaste Husband during periods of confinement or during times of release from chastity device. Chaste Husband will immediately respond to Mistress Wife’s desire for her sexual gratification.

Chaste Husband is aware that rewards up to and including sexual release are given for good behavior including but not limited to pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, and other ideas Chaste Husband comes up with or that Mistress Wife requests. However, Chaste Husband should not expect any releases, whether for orgasm or not, for showing love, honor and respect to his Mistress Wife. That is to be expected.

Both parties agree that modifications to this agreement may be needed during the period of this agreement and that such modifications can be made as long as both parties are in agreement.

PENALTIES AND PUNISHMENTS

Both parties agree that deviation from contract will result in either cancellation of contract or punishments to correct errant behavior.

Breach of contract by Chaste Husband will be handled at the discretion of the Mistress Wife as outlined below.

Unauthorized removal of device, even for non-sexual and non-orgasm purposes, by Chaste Husband will result in the forfeiture of the next scheduled release from device.

Unauthorized removal of device that includes a sexual release will result in the forfeiture of the next two scheduled releases.

Unauthorized ejaculation by Chaste Husband, whether while gratifying Mistress Wife or in any other manner, will be immediately reported to Mistress Wife. She will then determine what penalty is to be imposed.

Mistress Wife

Signature____________________________________

Printed name ____________________________________

Date________________

Chaste Husband

Signature_________________________________

Printed name ____________________________________

Date________________

ADDENDUM – CHASTE HUSBAND’S VOWS TO MISTRESS WIFE

Chaste Husband vows to his Mistress Wife’s the following:

I formally vow my fidelity to you and lovingly acknowledge that:

I am your Chaste Husband committed to pleasing his Mistress Wife in any way that she

desires/commands.

I desire to be and willingly give myself to be locked up in a chastity device for my

Mistress Wife, recognizing that Mistress owns her Chaste Husband’s chastity and he has no rights to the chastity device because it belongs to his Mistress.

I gain my sexual satisfaction from my Mistress SusieQ! alone.

I am in subjection to Mistress Wife in our sexual and intimate life.

I desire to give Mistress Wife sexual pleasure in any way and as often as Mistress

desires, all the while being denied orgasms for as long a duration as Mistress is

most pleased to deny her Chaste Husband to have orgasms.

I will continually look for ways to make Mistress Wife feel and know that she is the

most loved, desired, beautiful and cared for woman on the planet.

I am allowed at Mistress Wife’s breasts primarily for Mistress’s satisfaction and that it is a privilege granted to her Chaste Husband, and permission is to be requested

by him prior to him coming to Mistress’s breasts. The same permission is to be

requested prior to offering Mistress any other sexual pleasure or attention.

I will be attentive to Mistress Wife’s desires not only as pertaining to our intimate and sexual life but in all of our marital relationship… with joy!

I desire for Mistress Wife to tell me any area that I am not pleasing her in, any area that

she desires for me to change, anything that Mistress would like me to stop or

start doing and then I will immediately seek to comply.

Lastly, I will strive by God’s grace to love my Mistress Wife as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her, that she will know that she is wildly loved by her Chaste Husband.

manintyres likes this.
  22. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:

23. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    i have read a lot of unenforceable contracts, read some really interesting legal minds argue the fine points of law and paid attention to the court cases that the "victim" brought forth and one ends up in jail. POWERS OF ATTORNEY.......a new angle for sure. not really permanent but it has real teeth. one thought though. maybe they should be seperate from the lifestyle so they can't be used against you

24. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    You have hit the nail on the head. No way can a contract for chastity or submission be enforceable vanilla. The best it can do is be an expression of consent. And consent in law can be terminated at any time, As indeed can, in many situations a Power of Attorney.

But there can be a 'consensual agreement' with back up letter to evidence the consent on the submission angle. I posted a draft here donkey's years ago, Still there on this board. And there can also be a vanilla contract of one sort or another which WILL be enforceable (and could incorporate a POA). Details will vary: especially whether they're married together, just living together, or living apart. Different structures will need to apply, and it will need some lateral thinking! :):):)

That done once you've got there then you've the pincer: vanilla by the £££ and 'kink consensual' by the (O-O)s. You've fixed him so he's too much too lose if later he tries to wriggle out. Now you've got his balls every which way.

25. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Here's the contract Lana's sissy pet signed today...yes, with two witnesses. Sorry if it's too long:

Ownership Contract

I, the undersigned, , residing at with telephone number and cell phone number , hereafter known as Lana’s sissy pet, do voluntarily enter into the following agreement with Goddess Lana (Goddess).

Definitions:

Sissy clit: this refers to the sexual organ between Lana’s sissy pet’s legs, which somewhat resembles a male penis except it is MUCH, MUCH smaller. This will generally be referred to along with one or two adjectives indicating its size, such as “tiny little sissy clit” or “itty bitty sissy clit”.

Squirties: this refers to the ejection of fluid from Lana’s sissy pet’s tiny little sissy clit. In a male this would be considered ejaculation, or reaching orgasm.

Miss V (“Miss V”): is the wife of Lana’s sissy pet. Miss V will monitor Lana’s sissy pet’s compliance to this document, and may receive other benefits without her being required to take any specific actions.

Affirmation

Lana’s sissy pet agrees that she should never under any circumstances be considered a male. She must always use the feminine to refer to herself in written or verbal conversation with Goddess, and must not use any first person pronouns. Lana’s sissy pet agrees that Goddess is her owner, and that Lana’s sissy pet’s highest purpose is to make Goddess’ life easier and to amuse Goddess in any way she can. Lana’s sissy pet agrees to all the following articles, agrees to always obey Goddess in all things to the best of her ability, and agrees to any additions or changes Goddess may make. Lana’s sissy pet recognizes Goddess is truly divine, and Goddess’ merest whims carry the force of holy declarations.

Articles

Article I: Ownership

Lana’s sissy pet acknowledges she is Completely owned by Goddess, and that in particular the tiny little sissy clit attached to her body is the exclusive property of Goddess, to be done with as Goddess pleases.

Article II: Chastity.

Lana’s sissy pet agrees that she may only make squirties with the direct permission of Goddess. Lana’s sissy pet further agrees that she may never ask for such permission, but that squirties can only happen at Goddess’ sole discretion. Lana’s sissy pet also acknowledges that Goddess is under no compunction to EVER allow her sissy pet to make squirties.

Goddess may choose to require her sissy pet to wear a chastity device for any length of time Goddess desires. The chastity device may, at Goddess’ sole discretion, include spikes or other painful attachments to cause pain should Goddess’ property become excited. Lana’s sissy pet may only remove the chastity device with the express permission of Goddess. The only exception to this rule is if the device must be removed to prevent damage to Goddess’ property; in those cases Miss V may authorize removal of the device.

Lana’s sissy pet understands that even if she is allowed to be without a chastity device, that does not mean she has permission to make squirties. Lana’s sissy pet also realizes that Goddess may choose to restrict Lana’s sissy pet’s access to Goddess’ property without the use of a device at any time and for any duration. Goddess may completely forbid Lana’s sissy pet from touching her tiny little sissy clit in any way, including for mundane acts such as going to the bathroom.

Article III: Worship

Lana’s sissy pet agrees to devote every Wednesday evening, every Sunday, and other times as Goddess decrees, as time to be spent in worship of Goddess’ total perfection. During worship times Lana’s sissy pet may only consume food and beverage that are approved by Goddess. This of course does not restrict Miss V at all, and Lana’s sissy pet agrees she may have to cook, pick up take out, or even attend Miss V at a restaurant without Lana’s sissy pet consuming unapproved food or beverage. On Wednesday evenings, to ensure Goddess is not overburdened in deciding menus, Lana’s sissy pet will simply not eat once she is home from work unless she has specific instructions from Goddess.

In addition, Lana’s sissy pet must spend at least one full hour in meditation on Goddess’ perfection, and consideration of how lucky Lana’s sissy pet is to be owned by such a perfect Goddess. This meditation will generally be spent in bondage, in Lana’s sissy pet’s bedroom closet, while viewing whatever image Goddess finds appropriate for that particular week. Lana’s sissy pet realizes that Goddess may have different specific requirements each week, and that Lana’s sissy pet will adhere to all these requirements without question.

Beyond diet and meditation, Lana’s sissy pet will perform her standard weekly chores, and any other tasks Goddess may require. Lana’s sissy pet may not leave the house or engage in any social events during worship time unless (a) they are family or work requirements, (b) they are necessary to perform other tasks required by Goddess (such as buying laundry detergent or special foods), or (c) Lana’s sissy pet has received prior approval from Goddess. Even with approved social events, all other rules for a worship day apply, so if for example Lana’s sissy pet and Miss V host company, Lana’s sissy pet must still only consume approved food and beverages and must still complete all other worship day activities. If Goddess desires, Lana’s sissy pet will allow her cell phone to be tracked by Goddess.

Article IV: Attire

Lana’s sissy pet agrees she will only wear panties for underwear. Panties must be feminine colors with lace, ruffles, or other adornments preferred. Plain white panties are completely forbidden. Lana’s sissy pet must always wear undergarments that will be immediately recognized as female even from a quick glance.

In addition, Lana’s sissy pet must wear an underwire bra at all times, including sleeping, with only the following two exceptions: (1) at work, and (2) in situations judged by Miss V where there is a high likelihood that the bra will be noticed, such as when hugging is likely, and that such notice is not desired by Miss V. Miss V is the final judge of such situations, and Lana’s sissy pet may not argue with her decisions.

Lana’s sissy pet acknowledges that activities such as going to the gym specifically do not receive an exemption for wearing her bra. Lana’s sissy pet further agrees that she will only wash her bra when Goddess decides it is time. Lana’s sissy pet understands this will generally happen once a month, but it is totally up to Goddess’ whim, and the time between washings may be shorter or longer. Lana’s sissy pet understands that Goddess will tell her when it is time to wash her bra, and Lana’s sissy pet will not under any circumstances ask or hint about washing her bra.

Lana’s sissy pet agrees she will always wear a nightgown to bed, in addition to her bra and panties.

Lana’s sissy pet will also have special shirts and other garments made according to Goddess’ specifications that will indicate that Lana’s sissy pet is owned. Lana’s sissy pet will often wear these garments to the gym, and anywhere else Goddess decides.

Lana’s sissy pet finally agrees that she will always wear lipstick and/or lip gloss whenever leaving the house except when going to work. Lana’s sissy pet will in these instances carry her “boy bag”, which may be mistaken for a purse, and will contain at a minimum her casual lipstick, her bright red lipstick, a makeup mirror, lip gloss, and a couple of pads and tampons. Lana’s sissy pet must use this to carry her phone, glasses, and wallet; she must never carry anything in her pants.

Article V: Chores

Lana’s sissy pet agrees that she is completely responsible for all laundry, which will be done weekly unless Miss V grants an exception. As part of doing the laundry, Lana’s sissy pet will be responsible for hand-washing all of Miss V bras, along with any other hand washing that may be required. To discourage fondling of Miss V intimate articles, Lana’s sissy pet will always wear rubber gloves when washing Miss V’s bras. Lana’s sissy pet agrees that even when two or more dirty bras are of the exact same color, Lana’s sissy pet will never wash more than one bra at a time. Lana’s sissy pet will also ensure that Miss V will always have at least one bra of each color she owns to choose from.

Article VI: Maid Service

At any time, Goddess may declare a day or a portion of a day as Maid Service. When under Maid Service, the following additional rules apply to Lana’s sissy pet (“the maid”), in addition to all other rules:

1. The maid should never let her voice be heard by the Ladies and Gentlemen of the house except when necessary, and then as little as possible.

2. The maid may never initiate conversation with the Lady of the House, unless it be to deliver a message or ask a necessary question. Even then it must be done as briefly as possible.

3. The maid shall never speak to anyone other than the Lady of the House unless absolutely necessary, and then do it as shortly as possible and in a low voice.

4. To ensure the maid speaks as concisely as possible, the Lady of the House may assign a penalty such as corner time or writing lines for each extraneous letter or word the maid speaks.

5. The maid shall never call out from one room to another. It is sometimes very tiresome to be obliged to run up two or three flights of stairs to speak, but there is no help for it.

6. The maid shall always answer when receiving an order or reproof, in the form “Yes, ma’am” or “sir”, in a voice that may be heard clearly. In the case of a reproof, the answer should be of the form “Yes ma’am, I am very sorry, and will be more careful next time.” All such communication must be in a light, friendly tone.

7. The maid should endeavor to always be pleasant and should almost always be smiling, unless conveying sad or disturbing news or like circumstances.

8. The maid must never speak to a Lady or Gentleman without saying “Sir”, “Ma’am”, or “Miss” as the case may be.

9. The maid will always move gently and quietly so as not to disturb the Ladies and Gentlemen of the house.

10. The maid must always stand still with her hands neatly folded before her when she is speaking or being spoken to.

11. The maid must always stand when a Lady or Gentleman comes into the room in which she is.

12. The maid must not sit unbidden in the presence of a Lady or Gentleman.

13. Should the maid ever be required to walk with a Lady or Gentleman, she must always keep a few paces behind.

14. When summoned to or entering a room where a Lady or Gentleman is, the maid should enter, stand near the doorway, and quietly wait to be acknowledged, drawing no attention to herself – no matter how long this takes.

15. The maid, of course, must serve all meals and is never permitted to eat with the Ladies and Gentlemen of the house.

16. When serving meals, the maid must not seem to in any way notice or contribute to the dinner conversation of her betters.

17. The maid must never carry a small thing into a room in her hands. Small items must be handled on a little tray kept for the purpose. The maid should not hand items directly to her superiors, but present them on the tray.

Exclusions

Lana’s sissy pet will not be required to perform any action that will result in harm to her work or family. Beyond those restrictions Lana’s sissy pet will happily and enthusiastically obey all articles, rules, assignments and suggestions Goddess makes. Lana’s sissy pet understands and accepts whatever punishments Goddess will require upon failure to complete a task, no matter how painful, unpleasant, or humiliating the punishment may be. Lana’s sissy pet also understands and accepts that at times she may be subject to punishment even when she has not failed in any task; Goddess may assign any punishment at any time based solely on her whim.

Signed: _____________________________________________________________ Date: _________________

Witness: ___________________________________________________________ Date: _________________

Witness: ___________________________________________________________ Date: _________________

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice