Keyholding Methods

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dollyanne, Mar 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    An additional step we added...
    My Wife keeps the key on a necklace that also has two other charms of a Heart Lock & Key - only somewhat camouflages the key but also accentuates what it represents :)

My Wife is very diligent about wearing the key/necklace for work and when going out but would hang up the necklace on Her wall hook rack with other jeweler; while home it would be possible for me to briefly grab the key, unlock, put the key back and go on my merry way...
    Now granted I asked to be caged and love being controlled but don't like the ability of being able to sneak the key; not that I would, it's more of a psychological thing.

We've added a Simplex style hide-a-key lock box to the equation.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0186MG01Q?psc=1
    When my Wife takes off Her necklace/key while home she'll lock it in the box - it does add an additional psychological aspect that's fun...:D

I had also considered adding a finger print scanner / lock to Her closet cabinet just make it a very simple process of locking and I thought it would be a very much a cool factor... my Wife didn't care for the finger print scanner and since we already had the key box we went that route - She says it's no big deal entering four numbers every time.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/G10...2792154635.html?spm=2114.40010708.4.13.RdIeKV

Newlover likes this.
  2. Chastitygirl88

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    It's so important that even the methods be submitted to the female of the relationship.

Newlover, slave_m and Joroincharge like this.
  3. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    thats an excellent idea!

slave4aMistress and Newlover like this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    I'd just have to mess with that at every possible opportunity .. Only 4 numbers... even with ten. I would not want to take the key out just to be able to open the box.
    But then I would not feel that I was being fully controlled which is something I really appreciate.
    I've no idea how much trouble or what kind I'd have got into with any of my past partners if I had opened that key box but the curiosity and challenge would be irresistable.

Newlover likes this.
  5. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    I agree, there are only 24 permutations for four digits.
    i agree with filltee, there are only 24 permutations for four digits. The only thing working against me would be my lack of patience.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    What do you do about an emergency key or do you just hope nothing happens?

8. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    guest 2942 likes this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    My emergency key was, and it still is, in a clear see through perspex or hard acrylic box I got online and has to be broken to access the key.

10. Lockedformyqueen

Lockedformyqueen New member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    My Queen and I use plastic strips with unique serial number and they are excellent solution for many things and a unique solution for lots of cases. In my opinion EVERYONE who wants to consider himself serious into chastity MUST HAVE plastic numbered locks.
    Both my Queen and I are Greeks. However we are forced to live in different countries due to professional reasons. My wife is a doctor in Greece and I am a General Manager for a Greek shipowner company , in the company's filial in Romania. Though she's the refined sweet beautiful lady doctor and I am the determined tough manager , SHE is my Queen and she owns my dick , controlling her "property" by a chastity device. These details are important to make you understand my following point of why the plastic numbered strips are necessary for a serious keyholding.
    You do realize the practical problems arising from the way of locking the devise , and securing that this is locked and not opened without the Queen's permission.
    First of all , yes. These locks are not securing that they cannot open. They are just plastic strips that can break. However the main point is exactly to prove that they have not been tampered , or you explain to the key-holder , in my case to my Queen. And they WILL show if tampered believe me. Have in mind that we use the same system in sealing the containers , containing and transporting goods of great value through ships , trucks and cranes all over the world and through custom's controlled areas.
    So let me proceed.
    Living most time in different countries , arises the practical matter of the key. Makes impossible to use one with a key. Who's going to hold it and how secure or practical will it be?? I keep the key , I can open at all times. My Queen keeps the key?? What happens in an emergency?? So the numbered strips ARE the BEST SOLUTION. I lock device with one in front of her , if together , or by video-call if not together , during which I close-up in camera the seal number and lock in front of her. Then during same video-call I take close pictures of the area , making sure to be clearly visible the seal number. Then and at all times I am obliged to show on camera , if requested , that the seal number is same as the initial one in the picture. If alone directly by pulling down clothes and presenting , if not , by maintaining open the video-call till I get in a place with privacy (toilet etc) where I can show. And/or every fixed hour each day to make a new picture of the seal and send , proving that it has not been broken , cut or tampered in any way. Fortunately my Queen does not have such request , but the point is she CAN verify at all moments that device has not been opened and she can be sure that all is going well. And indeed sometimes she did a surprise check : during the video call she told me she wanted to see it and check the seal number.
    Another important thing is the metal detectors in Airports and elsewhere. My job requires many many airport voyages. Living in different countries with my Queen , requires also a lot of traveling by airplanes. This includes a lot of metal detectors.... Metal locks WILL ignite them and they will set the alarm... Imagine afterwords..... While the plastic seals will NEVER trigger the metal detector alarms.
    Furthermore the plastic seals can break and device open much easier , when key-holder decides to , than the metal lock pad.
    Also shower is easier because there are only plastic waterproof materials and not metal components that will get rusty.
    Another important thing , if you are under permanent chastity , in your everyday life , are the noises. The metal lock will hit against the device producing "noises" that can and will betray you. The light plastic seals NEVER , no noises or whatsoever
    Also DISCRETION. The metal lock may almost sure appear on top of your clothes. Will show that "there's something right there..." May almost surely betray you. I have seen it myself showing whilst dressed and had to take permission from my Queen to use devise without lock , something that she agreed , but wasn't happy at all. And I do understand her..... It's her property after all , her asset she want to have control.
    Finally one more thing... Padlock is metallic. Will scrub against the devise and your clothes. They will both be damaged by the lock....
    Hope to have assisted

kp260 and slave4aMistress like this.
  11. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    I have had excellent success using the "photo time lock" app.
    It was having problems for a while, but has been updated by the author and has been super reliable for me the last few months.

You set a combination with a masterlock key safe, and take a photo within the app.
    You can have a special code only your keyholder knows to release you when she wants to.
    Or else you have to wait until your set time (days, hours, min) runs down and reveals your combination.
    It's quite easy to take a good photo of the combo, and then lock the lock box and start the app and the only photo is hidden until the time is up.

Also, you can ADD TIME in the middle, which is what causes my worst frustrations. It seems there is some time in most days where it's fun to fantasize that I'll be locked up longer.

My wife seems to very much enjoy finding my locked. She really does not enjoy "managing" how lock I should be locked up, so she ust enjoys finding me locked up, and has the choice to fool around with me locked up, or she can enter her code and release me.

12. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  13. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it before but I just started using EmlaLock.com. It is the same as the other online keyholding websites. You upload a picture of a lockbox combination and then wait the required time. This is the first time I have done anything like this but it has been enjoyable. The fact that I can't get out of the cage until the time is up is refreshing.

14. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    As previously mentioned my Goddess @n2toys wears Her key everyday on a necklace that also has a heart/lock and Queen's crown charm.
    When off while at home She would hide it in Her walk-in closet and but recently we did add the fingerprint lock/scanner to the built-in wall cabinet in Her closet - I never searched for the key when She was just hiding it but now that it's locked behind a door with the scanner that's only accessible by Her fingerprint there's something very exciting about knowing where it is but unable to even touch it.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/G10...32792154635.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.40eeBh

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    We recently decided on trying a https://noke.com/pages/individual NOKE padlock as means of my access to my currently deep frozen copy of our key but alas we were unable to figure out how to configure it over the phone.
    But if you do share a roof then this could also be a good means of keeping the key available and yet secure.

16. Dnx

Dnx New member

Professionally Employed
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    I use Emlalock.com as my KH, just like bodman54.. I love setting it up so that I do not know when I will be released (though I always set a maximum period). I find that especially erotic not knowing. It can be configured with some kind of randomness that I find enticing. One of the settings requires me to play a fixed number of games per day that can add or subtract time from my chastity "sentence".

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste. Has the key to me safely locked in her keysafe! We had a week away last summer in the UK (so no flying) and for the first time she "forgot" the key. So no freedom for me. We still had fun though.

Newlover and Joroincharge like this.
  18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I have used emlalock occasionally. Works like this. Face-to-face KH locks whoever in and puts key in lockbox when I have set up a program and got a code for it which I give her the link. She then sets him up with a session to me (a continent away) and which I control and which he doesn't even know who I am. She's deleted the code from her own memory of course, so he has to follow my program and no other way out.

19. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    ohh yes.

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    If this is true, not that I have reason to doubt you, then you are fulfilling a fantasy idea that many of the guys whose partners do wear the key(s) have every day...even nearly all day in some cases.

Alas many will surely be disappointed to learn that many of these keys are forgotten about pretty much most of the time especially when KH and lockee are not tin the same place.

Just because your cage frequently if not nearly constantly reminds you of who it is worn for and why don't imagine that all the ladies feel the same about a key they have with them.

They are just wired different in that respect.

Newlover likes this.
  21. cagedsubJCD

cagedsubJCD Member

Baltimore Maryland -USA
    Local Time:
    We keep the key in a real estate lock box and she knows the combination. That way if I need to get the key for some reason and she is not home she can text me the combination.

22. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:

Say whatcha want but my mistress Chiannaa texts me a pic of that key often, I sometimes think She's thinking about it more than I am.

23. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    You reading this @Chiannaa ?

24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Really... I am very pleased for you.
    Have you heard of the old saying;
    it is the exceptions that prove the rule.

Well if not ....you have now.

cagedsubJCD likes this.
  25. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    Since I've asked my girlfriend to be my full time key holder we do it this way, well when I get locked up as I'm still on the hunt for a comfortable cage that doesn't slice me. I give her a key and for her comfort she demands that I wear one around my neck just in case I am in an emergency and have to unlock I.e. MRI appt or physio. Since we don't currently live together when I meet up for how ever long, be it a night or few days she takes the key and has it around her neck. I'm waiting for the day her best friend asks what's it for as she can't lie! Over time I bet it will get more intense

sissy_connie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice