Newbie in every possible way!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mouse, May 8, 2017.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Some take it to higher levels than others. Outside of the bedroom we are equals. I don't walk on eggshells about what I say or do, and she doesn't make everything a command or some sort of D/s thing. I don't mingle our money, purchases, and my dad decisions are mine and final.

I tease her and joke around with her all the time... I'm pretty funny, sarcastic, and kind of an ass(in a good way). If I take her razzing a bit too far she might say I'm getting pretty sassy as a warning, or if I'm being obstinate she might say that's enough, but really it's not formal or strict during our daily life.

I'm not saying it doesn't permeate into our daily life, it shows up, but it doesn't steal the show. Yesterday was kind of a first. She was going out to get some gardening supplies, she told me she wanted me to take the jugs of laundry soap downstairs. It was a chore to be done. It was given in a semi-mistress manner, and she praised me when she came home. No big deal, was not a lot of work, she appreciated it, but I think disregarding it would have led to some punishment later.

She doesn't own a leather outfit, or walk around with a whip, but I think we can both distinguish when dom/sub interaction is happening.

We are both pretty new to this dynamic. I have always been sexually submissive but have never been into discipline, or letting someone else have control of any of my actions. She if might add would have been considered quite submissive both in and out of the bedroom before I introduced her to the device. She has found new confidence and a sense of empowerment with not only keyholding, but giving punishment and reward.

We are constantly working things out to fine tune. Some things work and we keep, some things don't and go the way of the dinosaurs. Maybe that is why my new thread is titled about her evolution.

I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't have to be all or nothing, it can be as laid back or formal as you both want it to be. I've heard of kh's being submissive, in fact I believe I could switch to being dom for an evening and do a pretty good job after being a sub for her. I could never keep it up long term, but before I would not know where to even start.

Mouse and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Yes she's a Super Mouse but there Chastity relationship is just getting started. Over time they will go through some of the emotional things we all went through. It will be a time of testing for there Do /sub relationship

Mouse likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Great advice.

4. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Sounds like you got the start of an great relationship goin. Keep up the good work

Mouse and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Mouse

Mouse Member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Oh my god, you lot are lovely! Thank you for all the wise words and encouragement, it really does mean a lot x

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Mouse

Mouse Member

Local Time:
    OK, you are absolutely spot on. This evening he has advised that he has no interest in FLR, it's his way or the highway. The conversation actually started with him asking when 'the thing with your mother' would be resolved as it's 'taking up too much emotional bandwidth'. Which is true, it is, her autopsy came back yesterday with an 'inconclusive' cause of death.

So...he's gone. I, however, have a lot to learn, he's woken up a side in me that I never knew existed, so for that at least I'm grateful.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about the situation with your mother.
    In my opinion Chastity won't make your relationship better if its not built on Love, Trust and Respect. Speaking from experience my wife and I have been together for 37 years ( since high school ) Chastiy/ FLR has been in our life for 7 because In stead of me having all the pleasure It was her turn to be treated like a Queen. I'm committed to serving her and doing anything to please her. Your man hasn't gotten past the kinky side of Chastity and what's in it for him. I Think you're a very strong willed woman and will be alright. Take Care and take your time dealing with the loss of your mother.

Mouse likes this.
  8. Sissy Maid Mary

Local Time:
    hi mouse
    you say hes gone, i guess that means for good
    If i understand your post correctly its no bad thing. He shows a lack of understanding in your issues, probably through ignorance, and he has fixed ideas of how he wanted things to progress,
    It could take years to come to terms with your loss which is actually a bit more important than a mans 5 minute fetish.
    hope you cope with the next few months

Mouse likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice