Kalis Grip - cheap 3D printed KTB

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedPom, May 6, 2017.

1. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    My wife is quite keen on me getting a KTB.
    I recently came across the Kalis Grip on Shapeways, a 3D printed KTB, around 1/4 the price of similar products.
    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/playtime
    Has anyone had experience with one of these products?

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Having worn a metal KTB before, I learned how very heavy they can be. In fact, you really need to also wear tight panties or a girdle to properly support the weight or it can be pretty painful. Also, the KTB has spikes that are quite a bit sharper than these and can be adjusted as to their depth. I would think that this 3D device would be much lighter and thus more comfortable, but I would worry that, when you turtle, it would easily slip off. If you order one, be sure to get a size that will be sufficiently tight on you to avoid having it slip off, fall out of your underwear and onto the floor in some public place. How embarrassing would that be?

3. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    @Thatguyontheinternet has one! He did a lengthy review on it HERE. Scroll down and you will see his first review, which is kind of negative, but then we tried it for awhile and then we both wrote positive reviews.

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Don't be fooled by its appearance. It bites. Hard. And @Thatgirl, who in general struggles to be rough, or "mean" (though much less so lately for whatever reason) somehow has had no problem making me wear that thing for long stretches.

The first time she made me wear it she made me go to work in it. 6 hours in it and my penis looked like it had been run over by a lawn aerator. Still today, although she doesn't often make me wear it since im not often out of the cage, when she does she always leaves me in it for most of the day. Keep from trying to get hard and it's fine. But get hard the tiniest bit and I'm absolutely brought to my knees. Oh and removing it after a near full day in it? Horrible. Like removing nipple clamps thatve been on a while, except way worse.

I hate that thing and am glad it gets overlooked around here for the most part. lol.

5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Thanks, but the review seems to be of the more expensive Princess Circe model, not the cheaper Playtime model that I was asking about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice