NEED ADVISE: New to Chastity and having issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MissesBoyToy, May 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MissesBoyToy

MissesBoyToy MissesM's proud submissive bitch.

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Good evening all. My wife and I have recently embarked in the FEMDOM life and have been enjoying it for the last 4 weeks. I can get into our story another time but Misses has given me permission to post on this site in an effort to get advise for my new chastity. I have purchased 2 different devices I would consider "novelty" from the naughty store and one from online.
    NOTE: I DO NOT USE THE URETHRA ATTACHMENT
    The first was Asylum Chastity device with a 2" A ring.
    http://themaster-series.com/ad147.php
    This being my first device I quickly found within the first week how important the A ring was for comfort and security. I found the 2" ring was too big as I constantly had to adjust the device and pull it up closed to my stomach as it kept slipping down. I also found that there were several "Pinch Points" causing random discomfort. I think this was due to the way the A ring wrapped around and was hinged to close and secure everything.
    So I explained to the Misses my issue and she authorized me a second purchase. I then ordered the "JAIL CELL STEEL CHASTITY" http://www.fetishtoybox.com/JAIL-CELL-STEEL-CHASTITY-DEVICE-CHROME-FHS200C.htm?categoryId=-1
    Which I am currently wearing. This one has a SOLID A ring that does not hinge AND comes with a 2", 1.75" and 1.5" A Rings. I thought my troubles were over. I liked the design and thought it would have fewer pinch points. Which it does. However, my new dilemma is that I cannot push a single nut through the 1.5" A ring (too small) and the 2" still seems to be too big. Because I am still constantly adjusting the 1.75" like I was the 2". It keep sliding down.
    So........... I decided to put electrical tape around the base of the 1.75" A ring to "tighten it up". It has worked but now I wake in the morning in some discomfort. I wouldn't call it "pain" but it is certainly noticeable. It seems when I have nocturnal erections, my cock is pushing the whole cage assembly down and the A ring is chocking my nuts (if that makes sense) and is severely tight. Its not until I wake up and "loosen" up until I can pull it up and back into place and relieve the pressure and feel normal again. I have seen the "custom" devices and I am not ready to spend $1000's of $$$ at this point.
    So I was wondering what other may be doing to alleviate this issue and if I could manage with what I have.

I hope all makes sense and would appreciate any feedback you all can give me. I look forward to being part of this group and plan on being a log term chastity wearer. I see a custom device in my future, just not now.
    What say you?
    Thanks!

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Have you taken the ring off and checked for any bruising etc ?

3. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the world of Chastity! The choking of the nuts is common when erections occur, the night time ones can be intense, especially if you're a grower. The good news is it will get better with time as your body adjusts, at least it did for me. I still get them, but they don't cause me the amount of discomfort they did when we started. I would suggest keeping yourself lubed up well and limit liquids before bed. When they do happen, try getting up and taking a pee and it will usually go away. Also make sure your A ring fits well. Some people use a belt or a string to hold the cage to the body tighter to prevent them from being pulled, that didn't work well for me but I know it has for others.

While Chastity sounds really cool when you start, there are some sacrifices you need to make in order to do it long term. This is one of them that won't go away, you may have many sleep deprived night at first but if you stick with it and find what works for you it will pay off in the end.

Good luck.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response. The benefits far outwiegh the sacrifice for sure. I just wasnt sure if it was normal. So thats good to hear. Yeah i feel kinda screwed about the A ring. Seems like i fall somewhere between the standard 1.75" and and 1.5". Like i said, i have been wrapping the 1.75" ring with electrical tape to act like a ring guard. It gives me a little tighter fit but seems like a temporary solution. Not sure how I can get a better fit with what i have. The only other option i am seeing out there is to get a custom which are $$WOW$$ expensive.

5. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, i dont see or feel any bruises. It subsides once i wake up, lotion and pee

6. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I also fall into an oddball size A ring and found even a 1/16" can make a huge difference, I know many people use plastic dip found at the hardware store to dip the ring in to make it a bit smaller. From what I hear it works well.

Chastity and diaper likes this.
  7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    To make my ring fit perfectly, I wound dental floss around one side of the ring until it built up and then tried it and kept adding more until I felt it was right, then coated it with nail polish. (Like my steady girlfriend did with my class ring in High School!). This has worked well for almost a year no.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    dont worry too much chances are you will down a ring size after sometime, for me I started off with 2" ring then after my body got used to the ring I swap with a tighter one as imy balls started to get more loose.

9. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    I have read the same thing and certainly can believe it now. 1/16 would make a huge difference. That actually may work. Have not heard of that stuff but I will look into that option. Thanks again

10. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response. Another great idea. Think i may try this before the platic dip. Thanks to all for the great ideas. Like i said, I do see a custom one in my future but just not ready to dole out that kind of $$ until I have been wearing one for a few months.

11. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks CL. Yeah, I have been reading that as well. Which is why I wanted to hold off on the custom design. I am just hoping my junk don't shrink...lol..I have been reading mix opinions on that as well...lol

12. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome, here is what I did. I took heat shrink and put it on and works great. Heat shrink is what you put on electrical wires for protection of the connectors. When I first tried it, used a hair dryer to shrink it. Took some time, then I used a heat gun that shrunk to adhere to the ring. Now, if you choose to do this let it cool off first or your eyes may bug out of you head. They make different colors, and sizes. Buy a size bigger than you think you will need.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    @MissesBoyToy well its prob cos you am new to it and a man and that you has big strong stiffy ones. Afters a bit it wont be as bad.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I have found the cheap steel ones on Amazon or dh gate are comfy and come in decent sizes.

I used a dremel to polish any rough spots, and if I needed to, I could grind down what is too tight then polish.

I have a custom one for my piercing and had bought a custom one before I was pierced. The cheap one is just as comfy as the other two now.

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I found that a custom made cage and ring were the only way to go for long time lockup after trying the most popular off the shelf ones and the cheaper ones they advertise on websites. I was concerned about fitting my balls through the ring at first. It is amazing how much they will compress without pain. I learned this when both balls slipped through a half an inch gap in one devices. Now I just lube them up, press one through the ring, move it to the side, then the other and finally insert my penis. My balls are bigger than my ring too as they should be. I just pop them through with no pain. The smallest ring that does not cut off circulation will be the most comfortable to wear because it will not move up and down your scrotum and chaff it.

As I said, it is amazing how much your balls can compress without pain. Press it against the ring when it is lubed an it will pop right through like magic. Good luck and seems that you are going the route I went. I bought so many readymade devices that it ended up costing me more than a good custom made device cost. I ended up with the Jailbird, only two pieces and an open design to prevent fungal infections and promotes good hygiene. I have been wearing mine for 4 years for about 95% of the time.

16. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response!

17. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response! Not a bad idea. Certainly a viable option.

18. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response. I like this idea! Seems like it actually may work. I am also going to trynthe 1.5" again with some lube!
    Thanks again!

manintyres likes this.
  19. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I found the 1.75 ring to be too big, so I went down to the 1.5. It fits fine, though at times there is some pain that most of the time disappears. When the pain stays, I remove everything and start again. Most of the time that works. I do not use lube. I wouldn't even know what kind of lube to use. I would not recommend electrical tape, it is suitable only for wrapping wires, it has a sticky residue that is almost impossible to remove and over time loosens up. Electrical tape residue has epoxy resin in it and epoxies can irritate the skin. I know because I used to work in an epoxy testing lab. I would not want any epoxy contacting the sensitive genital skin. My ring is a fixed curved ring and not a pivoting ring.

20. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response. The sticky residue is not touching my skin and I have not seen any skin irritaions. I am only using it as a temporary solution. I will try the other recommendations provided here.

21. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Hey Vinny. Just wanted to say that i did lube up the 1.5" ring and was able to slip my nuts through it. You were right. ;)
    It a much more SNUG fit and i am hoping that i can get utilze the the device I have now instead of having to spend the $$ on a custom device with 1/16 incriments. We will see when the the nocternal erections start. Misses (GOD BLESS HER) has allowed me out if chastity until the morning. Stay tuned! Thanks again to everyone for your advice.
    Cheers!

22. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome, MissesBoyToy! Hope your wife has fun with your new chastity. (doesn't really matter if you do or not :)) You might try ordering some sizing rings from Mature Metal. That would give you an idea of what would and would not be possible to wear without the cost of a whole new device.

23. MissesBoyToy

Local Time:
    Thanks Bethanise.
    She is enjoying it indeed! I read about MM sizing rings. Will def get those if I go for custom device. Hoping this 1.5" will work. Should know for sure in a couple days.
    Thanks for the response.

24. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    A Hot lockup Interesting HaHa

25. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    The Mansion can be such a fun place. Someone new comes on looking for advice and they get lots of great ideas to make there journey better. All this is given for free just to help someone. Maybe we should all run for government . Than the whole world would get along. We could start a new party. Locked for a Better You. Just a thought

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice