CB6000 vs 6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Bound4life, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Hey all,
    I have the CB600 currently and can be locked in it long term (it is actually the chinese knock off I found out later) Anyway when I go to put it on there is no extra room, I fill the whole cage easily and have extra skin hanging out the opening, uncut. But if I am just sitting around with no sexy thought for a long time... or I go somewhere cold there is a lot of extra room in the cage.

So I'm wondering if a cb6s would be better. I think it would be harder to put on but I am not sure. I also wonder if I can slip out of the normal can I slip out of the 6s?

Currently when I get hard my rings slide up until it scrunches my balls at the end, this allows me to grow some and I have the root of my penis hard and within reach. My goal for the 6s would be for me to not be able to get as hard. Is that just me dreaming, realistically will the same thing happen then I will just have more "root" to play with?

Thanks

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    After "turtling" and slipping out of my CB6000 a couple of times, I got a 6000s and have found it much more acceptable. True, it is a little tighter most of the time, but when you begin to stiffen, it controls the expansion much better and, at the same time, prevents the slipping out (assuming you are using the tightest possible ball ring that will fit.)

RGL likes this.
  3. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Had a previous wearer of the regular cage I swallowed my pride and purchased the smaller one. It's pretty comfortable when limp, good job that's a lot for me but can get pretty tight when excited. I would recommend getting a genuine one though less chance of it splitting

4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Oddly, I found the "s" model to be more comfortable... except at those obvious moments! But for everyday use I preferred the "s" model to the standard back in my plastic days. Still a fun model to pull out every now and again (pun intended).

5. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks, do you think it will keep me from getting hard more than the normal. Or will is just ride up my shaft until my balls stop it from going further

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Definitely will help to control those erections. (After a while, those stiffies are just not that important any more!)

7. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    I recently got a 6000s and so far I love it! Getting ready for a month long trial test! ;)

Bound4life likes this.
  8. Anniestoy681

Anniestoy681 New member

USA East Coast
    Local Time:
    I have been wearing the CB 6000, still trying to figure out which ring and spacer is best. Considering getting a 6000s cage. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Fulvia600 likes this.
  9. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    At the website The Thrill of the Chaste the author says, about the CB6000, "When completely flaccid, it could be possible to slip out the back of the cage (though I do not believe it would ever be possible to get back in without unlocking it.)" This is depressing. Has anyone in this group ever worn this device and found it IMPOSSIBLE to get out of? Without a lot of pain, of course. I realize no device would be completely secure if I were willing to go through some pain, but I wouldn't take it that far...so more or less impossible to get out of would be sufficient...anyone?

10. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I started with the standard CB6000 but didn't quite fill it when not erect, and it allowed too much room for growth. The S version works much better for me. I can get a tiny bit hard (by accident of course!) but not by much.

11. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm using the 6ks, it's a very tight fit but felt it would be more discrete than the standard model.

There has been a lot of discomfort with night erections and I suggested a larger one for evenings but my SO has said I should give it some time before buying something different. I agree with her.

12. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    I have had it for over two weeks now and still have nightly erections that wake me up two or three times a night. Really draining but usually a trip to go pee fixes it temporarily. Hoping it gets better. Wife will let me out once a week to clean and shave but other than that doesn't seem to want me out of it at all which is what I want. I keep her pleased at least.

Note I also am using the second size ksd G3 device to get me close to the end and prevent turtling.

13. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find trying to pee is almost impossible with my CB6K. I am so swollen from the night time erection that trying to pee is painful for a little while until I get down to my normal size. I am by no means well hung I consider myself on the small side of average when hard and when soft I would guess I am on the small side.

I still have not tried the 6Ks. Money is tight so I am still on my chinese 6k that split initially, I sanded the connections and used epoxy and it has worked for over a year occasional use.

14. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I started off with a CB6000s but it was still too big for me. I could get fully erect in it. I had to go custom made to get a cage that is 1 1/4 inches. I liked the CB6000s but I found it too bulky, time consuming to put on, and not suitable for 24/7 wear every day. I twice broke the ring in one year and that is what finally drove me to get a Jailbird. I find that a cage that is exactly the length of my flaccid penis makes it more secure and prevents erections.

15. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    I also have ordered a jailbird last week bc cb6000s is too big and the ring is not the most comfortable. Ksd g3 middle one was brusing and cutting into my penis. Healed for a week went back to the small one and smaller base ring and seems to be better. Will check in a couple days. Still looking forward to jailbird bc it will be asker to wear and pee in on top of keeping everything clean.

16. sissy nikki

sissy nikki Submissive tv from Bournemouth

Bournemouth
    Local Time:
    Im in the cb6000 but my girlfriend wants me in the cb6000s so I feel it more when I become erect, we are looking around for best deals at the moment

17. sissy nikki

sissy nikki Submissive tv from Bournemouth

Bournemouth
    Local Time:
    ooooo something id like to add, like I said im currently in the cb6000, but can the cage part of the cb6000s fit on the rings of the cb6000? and also do they do it in Pink?
    many thanks in advance

18. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    Not sure of the pink but the rings do fit started with the 6000 then just got the 6000s cage

19. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    It seems most guys here like the 6000s better. It would be helpful to know how big you are to better understand who likes which device better. I am considered average, a little over 6" when erect. I am guessing I kind of a tweener between the 6000 and 6000s.

Are the rings interchangeable between the 6000 and 6000s?

20. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    @madbdsm All elements of the regular and the s are interchangeable which is great. I used the regular one for a while before ordering the s cage. It is a tight fit to be sure! But it feels snug when unexcited and is definitely less obvious under one's trousers. I will see if the s can be worn continuously...more later.

21. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    If you do not mind for comaparison, how big is your erection?

22. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Not at all...I am fortunate I guess in that I am a grower not a shower...so can accommodate myself in the 6000s while flaccid. Erection is 7-1/2" Hope that is helpful.

Attached Files:

23. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    Well, I guess that means I should be looking closer at the CB-6000s. :)

24. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I wore the S for about 7 months and after making several configuration changes I got it to where it was almost in noticeable to wear 24/7. As newbies we originally chose the CB6Ks because of the many configurations. I was let our once a week or cleaning and used squirt bottles to clean when caged.

I am about 2" soft and almost 6" when hard. The cage can get quite uncomfortable in an aroused state, but I believe it should get tight to discourage erections.

I now have been wearing a jailbird knock off and doing quite well with it so far. I ordered the curved back ring and wish I had ordered the round ring as the curved ring leaves a big gap on the bottom side. I straightened the ring a bit (very difficult) and used some Plastic dip to make the ring a tad smaller and it seems to be working fine.

25. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    Received my CB-6000s and was immediately struck by the small size. I've had a CB-2000 (see avatar) for years and it finally broke. The CB-6000s is definitely an upgrade in quality and less bulkiness. One problem I found right away was putting it on. The cage is much narrower than the CB-2000 and I had a hard time getting my penis inside. I always considered myself on the narrow side so I surprised. Any kind of chubby and I am not getting inside the cage.

Even once on, I have a lot of skin left over and it pinches between the cage and the ring. It bunches up. I did use the lube provided and that helped but not entirely. My penis is pretty average, 6.5" and not particularly wide.

Do I need to move up to the regular CB-6000 cage?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice