new chapter - locked april

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by yanmaslanka, Apr 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    It's been a while since I posted here. Mostly because I've been busy with my work, but also nothing really interesting happened with my chastity lifestyle. Well, not until April.

Since me and my GF didn't live together until 1st April, She wasn't that much interested in chastity. Don't get me wrong - we both enjoyed that, but living apart it wasn't easy for us to keep this lifestyle. Yet She kept promising (or threatening, maybe?) that once we move in together, She'll have my penis locked properly.

So finally we moved in together on April 1st to a nice apartament. We spent the last week of March packing, transporting stuff, and getting the place ready for the big housewarming party ... Yet there was one big suprise for me. It was right before party that my GF said to me: "You know what would be nice? Having You locked in chastity for the party" Needles to say I was, and with the party over, I hoped that She'd release me and we'd have sex. Partially it happened - She wanted me to please Her while still locked. "I didn't lock You up just to release You after just few hours" She said.

I have to admit, this time She locked me "properly", as She likes to say. It's 17th April, we live together for over two weeks and She hasn't let me come even once. I've been out of the cage several times, but just for cleaning and checkup. I gotta say, I didn't expect Her to be that strict about it, but we finally live together and if She wants me locked, then locked I will be.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Isn't this what you've always wanted? For her to take control of her property and your Orgasms. You have a fantastic women there treat her like the queen she is and you could be in for the ride of your life. Enjoy your new lifestyle.

sissybitch likes this.
  3. yanmaslanka

Local Time:
    I am enjoying this:) She also has a lot of fun. When we play together She keeps teasing me, saying that I please Her very good with my fingers, that She likes to have exclusive cumming priviledge ... what's not to enjoy?

4. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    You're a lucky man. That's what we're all after. Submit to her and give her what you said you would. If she's going to play the game then be willing to follow the rules. Don't be one of those guys that gets what he asked for and then complains about it, give her her head, and follow her wherever she leads you.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Just as it should be, her in control, you are only there to submit and comply with her wishes without question whatever they may be

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    It sounds like your girl friend, now key holder, has been doing her homework and knows exactly what she wants. Now she has given you what deep down you have desired too! She now has the control, hope you enjoy the journey.

7. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    Enjoy the ride it is a fun one.

8. yanmaslanka

Local Time:
    so we had a lots of fun on Easter. I was already locked for over two weeks with cleaning and checkup breaks only, every 2 or 3 days. Since everything seemed okay with my locked member, She decided to keep me locked for a little longer at one go before Easter.

so there I am, locked for 5 days in a row, when She finally decided to unlock me and play with me. first She tied my hands to the bed. "I don't want you to disturb me" She said. Then she teased me for i-dont-know-how-long-i-was-super-horny time. She lubed me up and played with my penis with her hands, very slowly, surely not wanting me to cum oo early. after some time She stopped, moved closer to me and asked if I want Her to continue. The answer was obvious, yet She wanted to play with me a little more. She took off Her bra and asked me to worship and kiss her lovely breasts. I was getting more and more horny with that, but She said She's not going to touch my penis again until She;s fully satisfied with my breast worshipping. after some time She finally put Her hands on my penis again, but just to tease it even more slowly and softly. I begged Her to finally jerk me off, but She only smiled and said "I know You want that. And i think You'd want something more from me. How would You like a blowjob?" I was aching to for a release, so i obvously asked Her to blow me. "You have to earn it first" She replied. "I'm not giving You blowjob today. I want to lock You up again and make You wait a little longer for that precious reward" I was lost for words, and before I could say anything, She smiled so nicely and added "I know You'll let me lock You again with no orgasm today. It'll be the best for us.

it took couple minutes for me to cool down enough She could put the cage back on me. It took only seconds after She closed the lock to and said to me "How fun would it be, If I'll keep You in that cage until May?" I was stoned and asked, if that's not too long. "If you want blowjob for me, You'll wait. I'm not letting You cum earlier".

So there I am, after almost whole April, still locked and waiting for my reward.

kellysbitch and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice