The Real Deal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by permanentslave, Apr 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. permanentslave

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    With incredible sadness but inevitability, this slave's long distant Owner Mistress Sonia is moving on and has ended Her Ownership of this slave after 5 years and 2 weeks of Owning it.

Atrophy!

Yes it is real for penises. Google it. For 5 years it was locked and when given the combination to the safe holding its only chastity lock key it unlocked itself from the tiny 1 1/2" steel device with excitement and embraces freedom only to discover ...... OMG!

it's penis had become only the size if the tiny chastity device and could ONLY get erect as small as the tiny device is. ..... OMG!

Yes boys and girls, it is REAL. :(

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Sorry to hear that the relationship has ended :( .
    Hope you are OK

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
  4. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    So sorry to hear that
    Please feel free to PM me if you would like to chat and/ or vent

wLOCKridge likes this.
  5. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Tried to PM you, can't quite figure it out. Always available to chat. No one better than someone that's been there and done that.

6. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Rely on the group, that is why it's supposed to be here. Can't seem to figure to figure out the PM thing yet but I'll respond however I can.

7. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry to read that you and your owner are parting company.☹

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Hi MrL, click on a persons name or avatar, and a box will pop open. At the bottom of that box is a 'start conversation' tab. Click that, and give the conversation a title in the almost impossible to see space under the recipients name. The rest should be obvs from there.

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Although I have heard this and my penis is much smaller than it used to be after 4+ years of lockup, I do not know it as a fact since I have never seen any scientific proof of this. I am in a 1 1/4" cage 24/7 for over 4 years. However, I have also gained weight over that time too which does have an effect of building what is called a fat pad that grows around your penis so that much of it is inside your body. I am also in my mid sixties and have lost a half an inch in height due to compression of my spinal column and some missing discs. While I tend to believe being locked in a small chastity cage for an extended period of time may affect my size due to compression of the spongy tissue that fills up with blood to cause an erection, I cannot find any medical evidence that it is true.

I am sorry for your loss. My wife's girlfriend of 30 years was unable to relocate with us as planned. She dominated me all of that time and was the only woman who actually sighed with pleasure by causing pain to men. She was a great mistress who respected my limits and did anything I suggested to try and did it well. When we moved away I feel into a depression and am still treated for it now. My wife lost the woman in her life that she needs and our sex life was bad for the first two years. Chastity saved it but not a day goes by when I do not think of my Mistress/lover. Hope you find someone soon. I got lucky and had a Mistress that lived with us. In fact, the weird part was that she was the girl who got me into S&M when she slapped my face for grabbing her boobs when she was 13, She developed early and has 38EE breast size now. From that day on she was my masturbatory fantasy since I was 14. Each time what she did to me got to be more and more. Then I unknowingly dated her best friend and married her. If that was not coincidence enough, my wife asked me to have sex with her friend who was depressed after her divorce and then joined us in bed. More to come since we found out that the girlfriend is bi and had girlfriends in college. Then after a few threesomes my wife discovered what she had been repressing for a long time and came out as bi too.. Then she moved in with us. Call me one luck SOB. What are the odds that the girl you fantasized about for many years, becomes your girlfriend and does all the things you fantasized about? She is still the only face I see in my fantasies and the same goes for my wife. Losing her has changed our lives but we have recovered. Since my wife is more into girls, chastity fit in perfectly since she can lock me up and not have to deal with my penis a lot.

I really feel for you because I know how it feels.

wLOCKridge, manintyres and spider203 like this.
  10. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the help. That is the problem I was having, After clicking the 'start conversation' tab I get the message box but everything above it is just a blank space and I get an add recipient and no subject error as I recall. I was thinking that it had to do with the fact that I use Linus instead of Windows. I'll try it again later. Thank you for all the work you do on this board, it's appreciated.

11. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Could be that they're there, but as nearly invisible as they are for me. I have to take my glasses off and look really closely sometimes.
    I'm assuming you're using the pale peach colour profile of the forum?
    Scroll to the very bottom, far left corner should be a tab marked Xenith. Click that and you should have a few options to change the entire forum profile.
    Some are easier to read than others....

12. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    That's altogether possible. Color did enter my mind but wasn't sure how to change. I'll give it a try, yep that did it, thanks again.

SubVerity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice