Holy Trainer and the Hole question?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by sissysnax, Mar 15, 2017.

1. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hi all

If i may ask a question as a newbie this may have been posted somewhere before if that the case apologies, I have a clear HTv2 and i'm uncut and my foreskin tip protrudes from the end and sometimes painfully catches on the outside rim of the main hole!

I have tried using a small piece of very fine sponge cut into a oval about an inch and a half long shape to fit just inside the cage and I leave a bit sticking up which wedges into the hole this:

1: Prevents my foreskin popping out to get mauled by my underwear
    2: helps soak up any dribbles
    3: adds to my feeling of embarrassment : )

This works ok for a few days but then the area can become a bit red and sore if i'm not careful.

Sorry getting to the question now!

Is there anything else I could try to help solve this problem ( other than circumcision ) to plug the hole . be easy to put in and out.

I would be very grateful for any advice

Thanks

sissysnax.

Wifeownedsuboy likes this.
  2. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    A little update I have found these, External wear Penis catheters! I have ordered a couple to see how they fit under the cage (they may need a little trimming at the tips) and whether they will help manage the poking out of my foreskin and may help in cleaner urination? anyone tried these types out? if so how did it go?
    CO52--1.jpg
    mGUHgt5sQoOotQ88w-QvGEg.jpg

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I would help but I was circimcised so I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you.

4. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic68, thank you for email. I had for a long time before I started down the chastity fetish road been a proud member (pardon the pun) of the full foreskin club, but it seems to be a hindrance for wearing chastity devices as it won't stay back or remain where its meant to go!!

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I know exactly what your talking about I also have a foreskin. The hole in the HT is actually to big which allows your foreskin to stick out and get pinched. I use to push mine back before putting on the cage but that only lasted for a short time. My best advice is get a cage that has smaller openings at the end so you can't come out the front. This is what I did and I'm much more comfortable now.

6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I was circumcised as an adult and I'm glad I was. It certainly makes wearing a device much more manageable.

7. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mash2214, its a tricky problem to have for sure, it seems even in my old cages the bon4 and CBs which had smaller holes it would find a way to poke out and catch on something, I think the worst was when I was out at the cinema with my then partner. and I during the film I used the loo . When i was done I stood up pulled my jeans up and the open zipper slashed along my poking out foreskin! it causing some painful bleeding!! I packed it with tissue as best i could and went back and whispered to my KH what had happened, she just chuckled and carried on watching the film and eating popcorn as i sat there squirming in pain!! I have on order a new smaller cage with smaller holes at the tip, but I'll still be using the HT as well for day and sleeping. what cage did you go for out of interest?

8. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    I have wondered about getting myself circumcised but I have away's worried about the pain and length of time to recover etc. did it take a long time to heal? I am however rethinking this and maybe need to "man" up (as much as a sissy can) and do it!

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I went on Amazon and bought one. If you go to my photos in my device theirs a picture of all the devices I own. If at first you don't succeed try another one. Mine now is one made in China for under $40 so once you know your size go shopping and try different ones till you find the perfect cage than you can get a more expensive one if you want. Since every cock is different so will our cages. Good Luck

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I also added one small bar across the front. To make the hole smaller.

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes boisub having a forskin can be more complicated when it comes to cleanliness and the pinching when it sticks out. After we committed to this life style I asked my Wife/Mistress if she would like me to have it removed for the reasons you mentioned. Her response was "no I like it ". So I will remain the same way I've been for the first 54 years of my life.

There is an advantage to having a forskin while you are in chastity. When my wife wants to tease me but not take off my cage she will occasionally pull my forskin through the hole and take it in her mouth. She very gently sucks on it and rolls in around with her tongue. The feeling is incredible causing my cage to get tight and uncomfortable in a very short time. It's like that old saying its not what you have or how big it is it's how you use it,or how it gets used.

boisub likes this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife misses my foreskin, it took her a while to get used to sex without it. Mine was removed for a medical rather than an aesthetic reason, there was no choice. It just happens that several years later it has made chastity 'easier'.

It didn't take long to heal, a few weeks perhaps.

Tom Cross and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It took her a while to get used to sex without it. I found that statement very interesting do you mean that she could feel a difference when you had PIV? I also like your statement living in interesting times. That's a Good thing

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    She could absolutely feel the difference. The foreskin provided its own level of smoothness and movement that was missing once it was removed. We had to use lubrication after my circumcision as my glans rubbing her was a very different sensation to my foreskin. It took us a while before she discovered how to have an orgasm from PIV sex post removal. For me it was the opposite, I can feel much more of what is going on now my glans is skin free!

15. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    You will not like to hear this but this is why some of us get custom made cages. I had your problem and after trying the HT V.2, BON4 and CB600 as well as several clones, I decided that I spent more for those than I would have for a custom made cage. I have a Jailbird that I have worn 24/7 for 4 years. Very comfortable. Hardle notice or think about it. No more pinched skin and easy to keep clean.

You do not really want to plug the hole. First off you will make it a hot house that breeds bacteria. You also have to pee unless you are only playing around with it for a few hours at a time. The Jailbird offers an option to invert the front bars for less chance of pinching plus it fits like a glove. No problems at all now. Do not block the air circulation in your cage. Bacteria love warm moist places.

16. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Hi Vinny, no that's fine, that's why I asked the question in the first place so i could get advice from experienced users, Yes, I would dearly love to get a custom device and I think in time i'll go for a custom one in metal which will provide more spaces and more air holes and a better fit. The Catheters i have ordered claimed to be able to be used for daily use with a skin prep sealant which when applied to the penis when its dry and clean should ensure a good seal to the skin without sticking to it to make removal without taking any skin away and which will also keep the urine and sweat etc from the skin area just leaving the pee hole uncovered. to be honest I'm not sure it will work in regards to hygiene and being inside of a plastic cage or metal cage as I could use my Bon4 metal with this as well, but it should only be around the gland leaving the rest of the shaft just in the cage.

I have my doubts as you have pointed out with bacteria and being too hot trapped in there will make it a breeding ground! (the only breeding my cock will be doing!) I will give it a trial to see if it works for day time use and I will take it out in the evening and nighttime for a breath of air,

17. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    I'm sure that still having my foreskin detracts from my ability to use a vibe on my cage when locked to bring myself to orgasm, I have had limited success with using the wand on the cages as i think the foreskin acts a buffer to the more sensitive head underneath. Did you find that after you had the circumcision it was easier to orgasm when locked up? or about the same?

18. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    That would be good if there was something that could used to clip into the HT hole that allowed air in and pee out but prevented unwelcome escaping of skin from the inside. hmmm may have to email the Holy T people to see if they have thought of this?

19. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    A sticking plaster (band-aid) or electricians insulating (plastic) tape over the hole work OK. Just take them off to pee and then put back. Both work in a fashion, but are a bit ikky.

Later I plugged the end of my HT with "Sugru" - one of those moldable clay things that air-dry into solid plastic. Find it on Amazon. While the clay was still malleable. I made several small holes with a wooden toothpick. This worked better, but is still not ideal because it doesn't look great and its harder to drain excess liquid after peeing.

If you can print a 3D plastic to fit the hole that would work as a plug. The edges could be beveled (just jam the plug in) or closed using a rubber o-ring seal around the circumference of the plug. If you do solve it please post your solution here!

-d

20. Zoey

Zoey New member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Not sure if my experience can help but I am in an htv2s and I pull my foreskin all the way back then use a stocking to put the device on. This means that when the device is on the foreskin is still pulled all the way back. From here I have successfully had the device on for days with the foreskin not protruding out the hole, or even anywhere close to being out the hole. The tightness of the device means that the foreskin cant shift down the inside of the tube.

21. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I posted about this only a few hours ago - I should have done a search! I found my foreskin pokes out of my HT too and it's way too painful. I've only tried it that way once in 11 days. Otherwise I've pull it back, apply a little lube and push it on. It's never come forward for me yet.

22. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    I too have tried with my foreskin pulled back. Yes it does in general stay in place but has at times moved forward to a half back half covering the head place which is frustrating. Another point to consider is with the foreskin fully back the head is exposed and for me i have found it easier to erm stimulate myself! Which sort of defeats the purpose of being caged.

I have found when the cabriolet roof is down, its easier to enjoy the ride with the application of vibrations and stimulus!B-)

I also feel that as i have my foreskin i should have it in its natural position in any device, but that's just my opinion and respect and understand why having it pulled back works for you. :)

Sissysnax x

23. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    That's interesting... With mine forward, I find it very easy to get pleasure from external stimulation! With it back its too sensitive and the feeling it too 'raw'. Mine stays back 90% of the time but does pop forward ocasionaly causing the tip gets painfully rubbed and caught.

24. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Just goes to show the difference in how we experience life whilst caged in similar devices! With mine back, it gets uncomfortably tight in the shaft part with all that extra skin in it.

Yes, i agree it can be intense with the top down but the low setting on my wand works wonders!

25. Zoey

Zoey New member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I personally find (and it appears we are all experiencing the feelings differently) that with the skin pulled back it is tight enough inside the cage to hold the skin back for long periods. I imagine this relies on the tube being tight enough but luckily for me it isn't too tight to become uncomfortable. As for the sensitivity, I don't get much feeling at all with my penis inside the cage, isn't that the point? With the skin forward, it can poke out of the hole and it gets really sore with the rubbing/pulling against my underwear, etc...

Tom Cross likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice