I want the truth

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Monte72, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Monte72

Monte72 New member

Orange County, California
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I am here to find out the truth about male chastity. I want the real accounts of what it is like beyond the fantasizing. I have tried so many of the production chastity devices with zero success. The only way for me to achieve it would be through a piercing and a custom device.

2. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    What do you mean zero success? Are you saying you can escape or is it too uncomfortable or what?

LeadingLady likes this.
  3. Monte72

Monte72 New member

Local Time:
    Too painful and I can escape

LeadingLady likes this.
  4. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    First a few questions:
    Do you have a KH?
    If so, what is your connection?
    Is your KH also in control of any other aspects of your life? What?
    What do hope to achieve through chastity?
    What other "kinks" do you participate in?
    What other "kinks" do you fantasize about?

5. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    More important than different devices, have you tried different sizes of a ring and cage? A short cage prevents some of the pressure that causes pain. When you're at your most flaccid there should still be no additional room at the end to grow. You can't get that right though until you first get a ring that best fits.

traveler likes this.
  6. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    The reason I asked the questions is to find out where your head is at.
    Why? Well, you want the truth so here it is:
    Chastity devices are usually no more than fetish wear, mostly symbolic. Some can make having an orgasm difficult, none can absolutely prevent it. All sexual transactions take place in the brain. The genitals and erogenous zones etc are merely input devices. A cage or belt or even removing the penis will not prevent a man who has developed the control that allows him to orgasm without extetnal stimulation, from having one. Without the man's head being in the right place, even the most restrictive hardware is not going to be effective in enforcing chastity. It is not about hardware, it is all about head space.

7. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Listen to @LeadingLady. She knows her shiznit. Answering her questions, or at leasr taking some time to really consider them, will indeed get you closer to understanding what it is you're looking for out of all this than listening a bunch of other people's stories will.

Plus, this site is simmering with exactly what you're asking for: accounts, both very real and very likely contrived, from people living this lifestyle. No need to ask for them. Do some reading. There's no shortage of people telling their stories here. @Nicoftime and his KH @Mistress Amanté keep a running journal of their exploits that is second to none right now on this site both in its regularity of updates, and it's honesty. Lots of people post accounts of their lives in chastity, particularly in posts about crazy / fun evenings spent and in ones about the difficulties that can come with this lifestyle. But right now "Uh oh she likes it..." will probably offer you the clearest, most chronological, and well rounded (not just the the fun stuff) picture of how a real couple discovered chastity and how it's role in their lives evolved.

And if you're on your own, there is also certainly no shortage of men on here who self-lock and can give you advice.

Regarding device's comfort and security - there's not likely a topic more well covered on this site than that.

For my part I'll tell you that comfort is relative. You're cramming your dick in a small, hard space. Unobtrusive during the day and tolerable overnight is more or less the goal. How it feels when you try to get hard in it - well, if it feels good something probably isn't right. How uncomfortable it is when you try to get hard is somewhat controllable and a matter of preference.

As far as security, unless you're way longer than average when flacid, there is no device anywhere that you can't slip out of with some effort in the shower that doesn't use a piercing. Period. If you feel for whatever reason you need an inescapable device then you need to pierced.

(Actually, some say full belts accomplish total security. But I can't speak to that. I've never tried one as they've always struck me as somewhat impractical. But poke around the site. You'll see that many swear by them.)

Bottom line - read up and narrow your question down. Or better yet think about @LeadingLady's questions and post your answers for her to analyze. I would certainly look forward to that!

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    SO true. So so true.

@Thatgirl, I think these very wise words have convinced me that I should go cage-free. Don't you think??!! :D
    ;)

Chas4us2 and Nicoftime like this.
  9. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Man I must be a immature douche, cuz...
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH (about male chastity).

Mash2214, traveler, corsac and 2 others like this.
  10. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    If what you say is true, and I believe that it is...can a couple practice chastity without a cage? My wife and I have sex twice a day and she is up to about five orgasms a week, and I am allowed one a week...is that chastity or something else?

LeadingLady likes this.
  11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    The Truth

1. Everyone is different so I can only really talk about my own experience.
    2. I can come in the device. I did it once. It is so small and tight it hurt like hell. Not my idea of pleasure.
    3. I could probably pull out but again the opening is so small I couldnt get it back in. I need to use baby oil to allow my cock to be forced into it in the first place.
    As for a piercing, it would be secure but I'd rather not. That is also an incentive to not escape the device.

Lexy Sadie and LeadingLady like this.
  12. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    Yes, you can practice chastity without a cage. I enforce chastity on my husband and he has never worn a cage. He is into over 10 months without PIV and has ejaculated maybe once so far this year. He is on the honor system and knows better than to disrespect me by breaking my trust in him. The punishment for doing so would bring real tears.
    Neither of us have any affinity for caging except for humility fetish wear on occasion. He has fully internalized the fact that his little dicklet, balls and cum belong to me.
    Yes, what you two are doing is a form of chastity.

13. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    Cage or cage-free, whatever floats your boat and your partner's boat works. There are many ways in between. For example, caging as punishment. Or when not in her presence. Think, communicate, evolve.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind words, I try to update when I can. And I usually try to keep it somewhat chastity related, due to the nature of this site, but sometimes life does poke it's head in there, and real life isn't always teasing, spankings, and dildos.

We are evolving all the time, it's never THAT routine because we haven't been doing any of it that long. We are certainly not traditional in many ways that others are, especially with FLR.

My submission is controlled and given, not expected on most aspects. Some, I refuse to let go of. So it's all not yes dear whatever you say. I still sass and tease her, still independent with money and free time, it's just that most of my focus I TRY to keep on her instead of me.

Anyway thanks again, I look forward to hearing of your experiences as well.

15. Monte72

Monte72 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all the replies. leadinglady to answer your question, my wife would be the key holder. As far as the rest of your response, that's about what I thought. That there is no amount of device that can fully enforce chastity and that it has to entered in voluntarily. As far as devices go, I have had two hernia surgeries and I feel them get aggravated every time I try a ball ring type device. I don't want to attempt ball sack stretching due to the same reason.

Last but not least my interest is here includes the emotional aspects of chastity. How did it effect them over the long term. Positive or negative I want to know if it really made a man more compliant to their partner. I will be exploring the site more to get a better understanding of how people work there kinks on here. I appreciate all the feedback thank you to everyone that helps in my endeavor.

LeadingLady likes this.
  16. Monte72

Monte72 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all the replies. leadinglady to answer your question, my wife would be the key holder. As far as the rest of your response, that's about what I thought. That there is no amount of device that can fully enforce chastity and that it has to entered in voluntarily. As far as devices go, I have had two hernia surgeries and I feel them get aggravated every time I try a ball ring type device. I don't want to attempt ball sack stretching due to the same reason.

Last but not least my interest is here includes the emotional aspects of chastity. How did it effect them over the long term. Positive or negative I want to know if it really made a man more compliant to their partner. I will be exploring the site more to get a better understanding of how people work there kinks on here. I appreciate all the feedback thank you to everyone that helps in my endeavor.

LeadingLady likes this.
  17. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    NO, I do NOT think you should go cage free because I know that you'll do what you want to do, when you want to do it without telling me. Then I'll notice that you aren't as doting as you usually are after some time in the cage which then will tell me what you have been up to. So the cage stays.

wLOCKridge, traveler, Catbond and 6 others like this.
  18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was worth a try lol!

19. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    Well...there you have it. It seems that he has some decisions to make. I hope he decides wisely. My husband would certainly comply if I chose to padlock his cocklet. Any resistance would be dealt with quite severely.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  20. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Throw enough shit at the wall and eventually something sticks right?!

@LeadingLady, @Thatgirl knows I was fooling around. My ambivalence about the cage aside, I know Thatgirl is made happy by my wearing it. So I wear it. And she's right, if the cage goes, any pretense of chastity goes with it. I didn't jerk off too much before she put me in it and I don't think I would without it again. Although her ideal frequency for me masturbation is "never", so I suppose that too is debatable.

I'll stop typing now.

Should have just gone with "You can't handle the truth" like I originally intended @Steve-0

wLOCKridge, Nicoftime and Steve-0 like this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Its diferent for some cos its rigt that we don't do things that men do.

LeadingLady likes this.
  22. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
  23. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    I need to be caged otherwise the temptation to masturbate is too strong for me and my wife knows when I masturbate. she knows how much cum I produce between orgasms with her and when I masturbate (either in the mornings at home or when I'm on the road traveling for work) she will know.

so for me I need to be locked up, on V-Day I gave my sexuality (penis and orgasm control) to my wife for life and the only way I want to orgasm from here on out is by my wife and her direction. Since I have been locked up I love it, I found the right ring size and gap with the CB6K that works for me and I love it it feels great. (my wife still thinks its strange how much I enjoy being locked up) I am eventually going to get a MM birdcage as a more permanent device.

LeadingLady likes this.
  24. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    100% agree.

I have an accident every time I think about my wife assigning work to me and if I can do it to her satisfaction. I have an accident every time we take one more step into this lifestyle. When I think about her telling me that I won't be having sex on my birthday, and that I'll have to wait a few days... Accident. There is no device in the world that can stop that. I wouldn't want it to. I'm having an "O" at the thought of my wife's control. There is nothing sexier than that! No device can stop it.

Haha, so you think a device makes a man compliant? A man chooses to become compliant, and then he either is successful due to his willpower or not. No device will make you more compliant.

It sounds like you already have your mind made up. So ask your wife if you can have a piercing to secure a tubejacket device which you cannot escape from. Begin a conversation with her, and remember that if you want to become more compliant, then start by respecting your wife, her opinion, and her needs first.

LeadingLady likes this.
  25. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. So the cage is symbolic, is a reminder of who owns your genitals, and makes it less convenient for you to disrespect her and her property by rubbing off a quick one. Very good. What works, works. Perhaps she should show you off while wearing your cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice