Numbing Cream?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastsecond, Feb 28, 2017.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I read about numbing cream being used to avoid pleasure for the male during sex, so he would not cum.

Questions:
    1. Does this only numb the male? What about the female?
    2. Does it really keep you from cumming?
    3. Tell me more, possibly your experiences?

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Never tried it, but I have read comments on here from people who have and it seems you should use a condom to keep it from numbing the woman. It sounds from others' stories that it takes some trial and error to get it right. Too much can numb you to the point you can't have an erection, not enough and you cum like normal. Some even use two condoms because they can still feel too much.

3. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    if u use it put a condom over it as yes it will numb the female as well.
    No it will not keep you from cumming it will make u last a lot longer and yes i was locked away without cumming after using it...she got hers and thats all that matters

locked viking likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I used a spay on bottle of essentially Lidocaine, the same thing doctors use to numb your skin to biopsy moles. It cost me $100 for a small bottle. I forget the name now but you sprayed it on and your penis skin did go number. This stuff costed a lot because it penetrated several layers deeper than anything else on the market. It did work great as far as numbing goes. After 15 minutes it was safe to have intercourse or oral sex. Unlike a cream there was no trace of it. The problem is that it did not matter how numb my skin was, and that is all the any numbing cream does. Even with a condom or two, I still had an orgasm from intercourse, oral or my wife's hand because the motion of that sex is not stopped. It is like masturbating with numbing cream on. You will cum by just jerking off even if your skin is numb.

I think it may help those with pre-ejaculation problems due to sensitivity but all it will do is numb the skin and not the whole penis below the skin. For me it was a waste of money since it really did not prevent me from ejaculating.

lockedformywife likes this.
  5. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    might as well just use a strap on and have sex that way, no chance of getting an orgasm then and there is a plethora of sizes so the female can have bigger, thicker or longer cock then you.

boisub likes this.
  6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I found a relatively inexpensive numbing cream in the US. Aspercream had a variation of their product that doesn't contain aspirin, but does contain lidocaine.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    She already has a longer, bigger and thicker cock which she generously shared with her best friend and a few other girls. My wife and girlfriend never used a dildo. They each had small vibrators to use on their clitoris on occasion but I handled the heavy work. :)

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    If that's the goal.

If one uses enough numbing agent (spray or cream) there is no feeling in the penis. So as long as you can mentally stay focused and keep it hard you'll get no enjoyment while she does. In fact, it's a really really really intense mindfuck, having a woman loving the sex but not being able to feel anything.

I've done it a few times and would love to again if given the chance.

9. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    I use numbing cream. Or, more accurately, it gets used on me. We have "Numb Master" which is available from Amazon. It is a 5% (?) Lidocaine cream. Lidocaine is the stronger of the topical anesthetics. There are creams with different combinations of drugs but this is quite effective.

M puts it on me, mainly on the head and then wipes it off later. Depending on how much and how long it is on the effect is moderate to strong. When moderate I get less sensation but M is able to move more so the net result is about the same amount of pleasure. I can tell I'm not as sensitive but it is more a theoretical observation than a deprivation. However, if she leave it on longer the effect is strong and I can not get enough stimulation to climax. Sometimes I can hardly feel that I'm inside her. But when that numb my erection is not as strong.

If you wipe it off she does not get numbed.

M was skeptical but now I think prefers numbing me so I'm not as sensitive and she can move more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice