Just had my longest lockup of 6 days, a delicate decision to make, and its time for a new cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DoesasTold, Feb 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    So my KH/Wife had me locked up since Saturday due to an untimely release for which she whipped my ass hard on Monday. I left town for work and just got back last night when I got home I ate dinner and then we went up stairs. While out of town I bought a pair of stockings for the first time. I could not control myself. She sent me on the road locked in a CB6000 and with her panties only. I was feeling very vulnerable and sissy like wearing that thong so I bought the stockings. Felt great to wear them and I even had a plug in all day on Wednesday while I was working outside on a lift at the side of the building.. All Man outside and feeling/looking all girly inside with the thong and stockings and butt plug.

So, my wife wasn't really into crossdressing and was very curious about what I looked like wearing those stockings and followed me up to the bedroom and watched me get undressed and shower. She had a few comments about it that made me strain the cage.

During the course of the week the scenario of me getting fucked in the ass properly by a guy and sucking him off was really starting to take shape as this was the last fantasy I haven't explored yet for fear it would end my marriage to even bring it up. As far as all parties involved being known and some of the details being worked out, this all took shape this week. The whole act of getting to this point in this has been arousing to no end. Even if it never happens, my wife at least entertained the idea. I love when she teases me and calls me a little sissy that wants a big cock in my ass. Don't know why but it is so arousing. Wife is still up in the air about whether she wants to do it or not and it is 100% her final decision as to whether it happens. We talked about what it would possibly due to us and for us spiritually and will continue to do so. There is no rush to this and the other guy is on board and willing at any time. It has been a whirlwind of a week emotionally for sure. So she teased me a little bit about that while I was in the shower.

By this time Im really ready to go! So, i convinced her to take the cage off and let me just "put it in her while she used the vibrator. I bought this gift by offering to go another week after whenever she was planning on letting me release. I hope she forgot that part!! She came pretty quickly but was annoyed at me because I was so turned on that I could only barely hold myself in her when she started to cum because I was going to explode if I moved and might even if I didn't! She did something with her legs that spread my legs to the point that I though she was going to rip both my legs out of the hip sockets when she came. It was awesome because the pain took me back off the edge briefly. I never felt her physical power like that before and it was like amazon woman strength!

After she finishes she usually will tell me to get out of her and go clean up but this time she just let me stay there going in and out a little and feeling the heavenly wetness of her. She started rubbing my nipples and i was getting more aroused. She squeezed them on my request harder and harder and I think I entered a mindset that I had never entered before. It was like my mind was completely taken over by lust and desire that I couldn't think straight except I could think, DONT CUM! I almost did and was able to pull out and grab the base under my balls and stop it for the most part. But I did have a few minor contractions an about a teaspoon of cum came out that I caught in my had. She told me to eat it and I did, this is how I knew I didn't have an orgasm!! I would have protested. lol But I stayed hard and went back in.

I only have a few experiences with this happening where I have the minor contractions and cum a little but stay hard and then can last even longer. Well, she grabbed the vibrator and went at it again and I was able to thrust more this time and she was yelling harder. I was pushing in harder and she was rubbing her clit with the vibrator and she started moaning loudly and I was just watching her face as she went to that place she goes that I wish I could go with her as she came explosively again. She let out a loud moan as she came and just melted into the mattress. i was in awe of her and jealous with desire to feel what she just felt.

Then it was over. 2 orgasms for her, 0.5 for me. I think it is a fair ratio but I would even accept 10 for her to 0 for me!

I was going to go wash up and put the cage back on and this is where the title of this post comes in. it looks like this chastity might really take hold. She is getting more into the feeling of empowerment and i am absolutely feeling more and more devoted to her every day chaste or otherwise left without release. It is a contradiction in being male but the more I don't cum the more I love her. So, I was feeling a little sore down there but didn't say anything to her and realized that when I was out for a cleaning on Tuesday night my penis got stuck in the seam of the CB600 tube and it hurt like hell. My skin was pinched in the plastic and i had to rip it out basically. No matter I put it right back on and left it on till last night. Upon inspection I saw that i was cut and it needs to heal before going back in the cage. I am so bummed out and feel like I might put it back on before we go out tonight anyway but I really don't want to cause damage. Now I am convinced that I am going to spend the money and get a custom steel cage. Looking at the MM Queens Keep or the Jailbird but leaning toward the QK. I am going to start taking measurements and get a good idea of how long i need. I am not very long flaccid and will go to between 5.5 to 6.5 if very aroused. I ordered the sizing rings from Mature Metal and I'm moving forward with this lifestyle with the blessing of my wonderful wife/mistress/keyholder and best friend. I hope this pleases her because that is my life mission. to make her feel good and this seems like the perfect path to take to make that happen.

Everything in this story actually did happened and hope you enjoyed a view into the mind of two people that have been dabbling but looking to take a larger leap in to chastity life!

CrossWitme likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife said that she did not want me to love her more because she was cockteasing me. She wanted it because I wanted to and not because my penis was locked up. I sometimes wonder if all those things we read about how we are supposed to feel are real or we just do them because we think that is how we are supposed to feel.

Call it what we will, cock teasing has always existed and used to control a male. Genetically males are designed to seek orgams as much as possible so controlling that will make us do almost anything to get them. Men fought over a woman and women have toppled great men in the past and present. Do not underestimate the power of a vagina. It can bring men to their knees, literally. :)

I have been locked for over 4 years and I still love my wife as much as I did before chastity. I am still as helpful as I normally am and the only difference is that I am horny all the time since I am not having an orgasm every day or other day, any more. Of course I will try to be nicer because I want an orgasm but that is not done out of love. That is done to get an orgasm and something most of us have experienced well before chastity play. We were on our best behavior when dating a girl that we wanted to have sex with. It is in our genes to want to get into their jeans. True love is not increased due to being locked up. We do not be nicer because our penises are locked up. We may act nicer but it is not out of love. It is out of lust. :)

GeorgeFromGreece likes this.
  3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Hi Vinny, Thank you again for another well thought out reply to one of my threads. I agree with you whole heartedly agree with the sentiment that we shouldn't have to have conditions to love our wives more. The truth is I already love my wife very much. The fact that she even entertains all these shenanigans makes it even more complete. In the beginning this was and for the most part has been my kink that she never even considered before. She has taken great strides because she knows that it has been spiritually uplifting for me when she joins in and adds a little spice to the Chastity or denial in general. We haven't really been very strict at all since we began dabbling int it a year and a half ago. We go through spurts and this particular one was initiated by me as I found myself relieving my self quite often and not telling her. I remembered feeling less of a need and that I was a bit more short and direct with her and I didn't want to do that to her. She is a kind hearted woman and I want her to only expect to feel joy. We are both enjoying the arrangement that I will try not to masturbate and she will make some efforts to tease me about her having control of my sexuality. It seems to be working and I am very happy about that and hope that she is as well. She has been "stalking" my posts on here as a guest and has told me that she approves of what I have been posting and that it makes her feel good when I profess my love for her in this way. She also likes the sexy stories I tell about what we have been doing. There is something taboo about posting these private things about your life on a forum for all to see and I have never been the type to do it. I have always been careful of my online footprint. Lately I have just felt compelled to express and to be honest, because of it I have been able to express to her my most vulnerable fantasies and she doesn't judge me for it. In fact it feels as though a gigantic weight has been taken away from my sprit and I have been more spiritually happy this past week and a half than I can ever remember being. I can credit my wife's open mind, willingness to try new things and her unwavering love for me for it . If she happens to find and reads this I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice