Greetings from the great state of Texas!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bob40B, Feb 20, 2017.

1. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Hello, i am a single 63 year old submissive male living in New Braunfels, Texas. Currently I identify as straight but have for many years wondered what it would be like to be with and controlled by a man. I have been in the service of a lady for about 2 years but ended it when she starting talking about marriage. I'm divorced damaged goods and did not want to be married again. I am a right below the knee amputee with almost full mobility with the use of a prosthetic leg and I am a "stealth" CDer. I do not wish to be or to pass as female but do so enjoy wearing women's clothing in public that at first glance would appear to be men's clothing. It's complicated.

I have been interested in chasity ever since I knew the defination of the word. Now that my kids (that I had sole custody of) are grown and out doing their own thing I have the freedom to explore my kinky side again. Part of that kink includes chastity.

I recently bought a cock cage from Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011BPXFB8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and started using it with the hopes of being locked 24/7 not including time required on the third of each month for cleaning and skin inspection. Will I succeed? Time will tell.

I found chastitymansion.com when I did a Google search for information about cock cages that included a urethra insert, or whatever it's called. My interest in a urethra pin/plug stemmed from my reading that it provided additional security and that the thought of a (hallow to urinate thru) plug in my penis really turned me on!

BUT, I was concern about infection and my research seemed to show that the medical websites said that infection is very possible while reports from longtime users of cock cages with urethra plugs said they did not have any problems. Confusing. I'm thinking that the big difference between indwelling medical catheters and penis plugs is that penis plugs do not enter the bladder thus the risk of infection is, I assume, significantly reduced. Anyone here have experience with penis plugs and can offer an opinion?

Speaking of (penis) plugs, another interest of mine is butt plugs. :) I've dabbed with these off and on but never was in a position to really get into the kink. Well, I'm divorced, the kids are gone and I'm retired so I have wayyyyyyy to much time on my hands so I want to to explore the use of butt plugs with the intention of trying to be plugged every day. Currently I'm plugged with

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006CYZ6BG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

for 18ish hours a day and don't sleep plugged. Each morning I will wake up and wait until I have a bowel movement or three hours have elapsed whichever comes first after which I'm plugged for the rest of the day both at home and out in public. I have found that most plugs made by Doc Johnson stay in place once pushed in with no risk of the plug popping out in public. My current plug is being replaced by a slightly larger/longer plug which I bought from Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LQKAUI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

and should be here later this week. Hopefully by regularly increasing the diameter of the plug my anus will someday become and remain stretched big enough to be fucked by a Man. Question is once I have achieved that size goal how in the world do I continue to use a plug without continually increasing the diameter of the plug to prevent the plug from popping out when in public?!! Perhaps my diaper fetish will come into play and become a requirement instead of a fetish.......this is becoming a very, very deep butt......er.... rabbit hole!! Film at 11. :)

2. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Nice intro and Welcome the the Mansion.
    Perhaps a thong will help hold your plug in place. I know it help with my peace of mind, that it won't pop out. lol
    Have fun and enjoy CM.

3. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Hi and ty for the thong suggestion. However, I wear (among "other" things") a high waist panty girdle when out in public and the girdle keeps the plug firmly in place. I don't wear a girdle around the house so when/if I reach my anus stretch goal (which I still can't put a diameter size to that goal) that's where I'll have the "pop out" issue/concern. Thongs never appealed to me and I don't want to wear my girdles at home so.............I don't know.:( I am kicking around the thought of using a inflatable butt plug when at home. Once my anus is stretched the plug can, I'm assuming, be inflated to a size that will keep me securely plugged without any additional stretching occurring to my anus. Kinda "fits" :oops: into my kinky frame of mind and the thought of the hose and inflation bulb dangling down between my legs really makes my locked up penis HURT! :confused:

Ah well, ty for your kind words and have a kinky day! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice