Should sub's always eat ther cum after being allowed orgasm!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cumslave_2002, Jul 13, 2008.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Ms.Shauna

Ms.Shauna Member

his KH
    Edmonton, AB. Canada
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I love to see this thread still going strong. So many good subbies eating there cum. Mine has surpassed a couple hundred loads now over the years. As much as he still hates it, he know he will never having any form of release from milkings to ruined orgasm without eating it. That is the way his life is now, and I love humiliating him ever now and then, just to tell people what a cumslave he is. Feeling humiliated again hubby! Maybe you never should have admitted how much you hated it. LOL

2. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Greetings Ms Sauna: You obviously understand the erotic nature of male humiliation! Men are generally raised to suppress emotions like humiliation, but an intelligent resourceful experienced dominant woman can help her male subject explore this deeply suppressed emotion. I wish you both the best in your mutual quest. PS There was never a loving humiliating experience like eating a well used pussy I couldn't dive into with gusto. All the best!

Newlover likes this.
  3. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    as a general rule we do not engage in that. with that being said yes, i have been made to eat mine a few times

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I've tricked my way out of it a few times but she's caught on now and won't let me sneak out of it.

5. Harley643

Harley643 New member

RN
    Maryland
    Local Time:
    New to the forum (and to FLR) but so far are finding our footing. I was made to eat my first ejaculation recently. My Mistress seemed quite pleased.

manintyres likes this.
  6. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    My husband does that. Kinda his idea. At first I thought it was way gross. But after a while I got used to it and I really loved not having to get up to take care of the mess after. These days to reinforce his submission I will have him do that after another man has "been there". He always does it after cumming on my feet or legs or thighs. I now expect it but do not have to demand it because he does it automatically. I know cumming brings him down out of a submissive space and he forces himself to lick up every drop. I call it "recycling" and think it is only reasonable that all men learn to do that when asked.

To those who feel "recycling" is gross, I ask this: How is that so many of you will happily drink the body fluids of animals and eat products made from those body fluids in the form of milk and dairy products, and have no problem seeing others do so, but think semen is somehow "gross"? Makes no sense.

7. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Great work!

Patsey Belle likes this.
  8. lilsis

lilsis New member

Area Code 937
    Local Time:
    I always eat mine because I don't think such a yummy treat should go to waste. Also makes cleanup a lot easier!

Patsey Belle and Newlover like this.
  9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife is not a dominant person, but I am pushing her gently in that direction. I told her that all doms make their husbands clean up their cum after an orgasm. She has me on one orgasm a week, and Saturday night she forced me to eat my cum. It was very unpleasant, but I was turned on by the fact that she was being dominant.

Patsey Belle and Newlover like this.
  10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Lately, including just this morning, I've begged my wife not to release me until I can be allowed to ruin my orgasm in her presence -- preferably onto her backside -- and lick it all up. She has a tendency to leave the key somewhere I can find it when she feels it is time for release and she's off to work. Tomorrow will tie our record for longest uninterrupted lock-up (19 days), so I imagine she must be thinking about it.

A few days ago I finally shared my fantasy of how she might allow my releases going forward... I was nervous about telling her I wanted to eat my cum. But we role play cuckolding as part of our regular sexual activities, and she's known for some time that I would enjoy the humiliation of eating her lover's cum from off of her ass or out of her pussy. I told her I would love to extend our usual activity -- her riding my face and allowing me to lick her clit while her "lover" (dildo) penetrates her -- to pretend that her lover pulls out and cums all over her gorgeous ass, the cum dripping down her crack and onto her beautiful anus. And then that would be the moment she releases me from chastity and commands me ruin my orgasm onto her backside. She would then demand that I lick up all of her lover's cum.

Again, I was nervous telling her I wanted to eat my cum, but she seemed to enjoy my fantasy, and we've discussed it a couple of times since without any negativity. She did not commit to fulfilling this fantasy, but that's normal. She almost never tells me when or under what circumstances I'll be released, and generally if I try to talk about it she just promises me I'll be locked up even longer as a result.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  11. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    Eww lol

Patsey Belle likes this.
  12. cantgetright420

cantgetright420 New member

Local Time:
    If my gf unlocks me tonight Im going to clean it up. Ive always wanted to but never finished the deed.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  13. maid_henrietta

UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I've always enjoyed cleaning up as long as i can remember, so for me it is not a punishment or humiliation. In fact, being made to use a tissue would be a punishment for me.

Mash2214, sissybitch and Patsey Belle like this.
  14. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    I always have to lick up, milking , ruined , full orgasm all the same end result me licking up my mess. This is what my mistress requires me to do so I do it , without question. My main job is to comply with her wishes, and I do

15. bertl32

bertl32 Junior Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    In general i believe it depends on the situation of the relationship and their agreement.

My wife and I have not any agreements so far but I'd

I'd immediately lick/suck/swallow any cum from my wife.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  16. Dennis25

Dennis25 New member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I always have to eat it. The first times I didn't like it, but I understand now that it's not correct to cum in wives mouth and wish she swallows it. Nowadays I'm happy enough to orgasm and taste my own cum.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  17. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you Ms.Shauna for your lovely explanation and the psychology of humbling your subby hubby! He is truly fortunate to be cleaning up for you in any way you choose and I'm sure you keep him constantly dripping with desire, also to be cleaned up! lol I'm envious! I believe in the chivalry of cleaning what ever and when ever in a FLR and putting HER on a pedestal over my alpha male ego and obey obey obey! :) :) :)

Stuckinsteel likes this.
  18. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    I'm totally down with chivalry, but even the thought makes me shiver. It doesn't seem particularly appealing to say the least. But as previously stated. " Obey Obey Obey." If my wife wanted to do that I would be mortified, but you know what would happen....so...I'm confused now...oh man, I hope she doesn't find this post. LOL

Patsey Belle and manintyres like this.
  19. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Do men who eat their cum on a regular basis ever get to the point of loving the taste, and not just the great feeling of being submissive.? I sure hope I do.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  20. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    @lockedup66 Your husband is lucky to have someone like you who participates in his fantasy and i s not shy about having him participate in yours.

Patsey Belle and manintyres like this.
  21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well it's been 10 months, and nothing has really changed. It is kinky, hot, and very easy to comply with on ruined orgasms(still very hard and horny),and still not something I care to do on normal orgasms. When told to do it, or if she feeds it to me, it still gets me back into subbie mode quickly but still something she needs to help me with if she wants it done.

The taste hasn't changed, but one thing that has is a craving for it. Sounds gross, but after 3 weeks without cumming, knowing that the only way it happens is if it's cleaned up, I get to wanting it. Gifs of ruined orgasms and cum shots start to make my mouth water while looking at them. I think it's like an association thing, and when really turned on and craving an orgasm, you automatically crave what follows as well.

That's how it works for me anyway.

22. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    The thought of eating my own cum has never once entered my mind. But after reading this thread I kind of want to try it. My goddess has given me blow jobs in the past but she never let me finish in her mouth because she hates the taste. This could be due to my diet though. It's like something forbidden that I know I shouldn't do which makes me curious to try it... Yeah, I just talked myself into it. When my goddess lets me cum next I'll take a taste. Also the idea of eating it from her pussy sound super submissive and sexy. Dang, I need an orgasm so bad...

Patsey Belle and Stuckinsteel like this.
  23. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm going to ask my wife to let me have a ruined orgasm next time, I think she will, she loves to keep me horny and submissive.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  24. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    My chastity situation has just begun with my GF now in possession of the keys. It's as permanent now as SHE wants it to be. One of our initial topics was me eating my own cum. I haven't told her I've been doing it for years but as of right now she gets to "approve" everything I post. It's funny but the idea sounds deliciously kinky but once a man cums, he's usually done and not as tempted as he was before. SHE took the keys last night, and promises I won't be cumming for at least a week anyway, a handjob will cost me one week caged and a blowjob will cost me two weeks, either way, there will be a spoon there, when IA man's cum on my belly, it will be scooped up and fed to me. That's agreed to before I'm uncaged or I won't get uncaged. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and if I have to lick up my own cum in order to cum.....BRING IT ON!!

wLOCKridge and Patsey Belle like this.
  25. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a ruined orgasm last night, and you are correct, my clean up duty was a little easier to take, but my biggest pleasure, is that it is the ultimate act of submission on my part.

wLOCKridge and Patsey Belle like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice