Soft Rule

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by purpleswordfish, Nov 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. purpleswordfish

“Soft Rule”

I stopped over at my friend Lisa's house after work last week to watch a movie as Evan was away for a few days on company training. I had nothing kinky or chastity related with me as I had just come from work, but Lisa insisted that I make a little effort to be somewhat a sissy for the evening and dress a little, she even lent me a onesie and some cute socks to change into.

(For those that don't know, Lisa and her partner Evan are two kinky friends I play with occasionally when our vanilla lives allow. I was their sissy for an evening a while back which we all enjoyed immensely.)

Over some wine Lisa and I chatted about all things kinky when she casually mentioned that since I was unlocked she “expected me to stay soft all night”. I realised then why she had insisted on the onesie, her choice of “feminine” outfit for me. Any erection I got would be immediately obvious and impossible to hide from her. We both shared a laugh at her clever choice “chastity wear”.

It did however get us both talking about chastity without a cage, or rather how it would work for us. She said she and Evan had imagined situations where I would be uncaged when I play with them, but they both know how much I love chastity and how they want to keep me chaste even when I’m not wearing one. We threw around ideas of having my hands tied, being bound so I’m unable to touch myself, etc. Until we both came to the most obvious answer, why not have me not allowed to have an erection altogether?

We already had a similar rule as part of the sissy night, but that was aided by me wearing a cage on the night. This would be entirely different; uncaged and capable of getting hard but not allowed to just because they both wanted my cock soft instead. It turned out that both of them had already thought of it and wanted to run it past me to see how I felt about trying it.

In truth I loved the idea of being forced to stay soft even when I’m perfectly capable of getting an erection, and I said so to Lisa. The idea that my cock was there, uncaged but not needed by either of them is a huge turn on, to both them and I.

How it would work would be a mix of trial-and-error and practice. With me “learning” to stay soft on command and seeing where that takes us.

As of that night Lisa updated to the rules to include the new “Soft Rule”, which reads;

“Sissy will be expected to stay soft when unlocked, unless told otherwise”

Thankfully I did pretty well on my first night, the movie distracted me from any racy thoughts. These last few days I’ve been practicing, as Lisa puts it. I have to stay locked for a longer, now almost every night where possible. But instead of staying locked while I eat breakfast and get ready for work I unlock my cage and try my best to stay soft while I shower, get dressed, etc.

It’s the same thing again in the evening, when I get home from work. When in my room I’m to stay unlocked and fully soft for half an hour before I put my cage on, that includes chatting on the phone to Lisa and Evan. Its been hit and miss so far, they are both experts at teasing me and getting hard, but they know I’m trying hard (excuse the pun lol).

So far I’m loving the new Soft Rule, and can’t help but wonder if anyone else is doing similar? Or what are people’s thoughts on it?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I started out on what is called the honor system. After a few months my wife wanted to deny me orgasm for about a month and that is when I suggested a chastity cage. However, even in a chastity cage I can still masutrbate anytime I want. The chastity cage is merely a speed bump and a reminder of my promise not to orgasm. I am the one who asked for orgams denial so why in heck would I want to cheat. I think the cage is a good speed bump to give you time to think about what yo want to do. For me it seems crazy to masturbate in my cage and ruin the weeks of orgasms denial that I suffered through for a few seconds of pleasure and having to start all over again when my hormones are urging me to have orgasms for up to two weeks after my last orgasm. Once the hormones level off in week three, chastity and orgasm denial becomes much easier for me as I am very used to it by now.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Maybe you need something like a Kali's bracelet so that your brain associates erections with pain or maybe you can find a hypnosis program to prevent erections. A shock collar for your clitty could do the trick as well.

petevans likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Good luck. It isn't your conscious brain you are going to be up against but your deeper lizard brain. You are fighting millions of years of sexual evolution.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I have had to wear the dreaded KTB when not able to properly control my erections in the past. Now, Mistress simply keeps the KTB prominently displayed on her dresser so that I see it every day as I move about the house. It serves as a constant reminder of the consequences of any improper actions on my part and has been very effective, even though I have not work it in some time! Your mind can control erections when properly motivated!

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't know how anybody can has them things on them. When i had one put on me i just scream all the time cos they hurts so much. they am horrible things.

7. purpleswordfish

Thanks for the replies everyone, some interesting suggestions indeed. I think the idea we're going for is not to stop my ability to get an erection all the time, but more to just control them when needed if I'm unlocked. They both have said that I'll be in chastity 90% of the time when I'm at their house, but that sometimes they'll want me unlocked as a form of self imposed denial.

I have to admit I'm quite looking forward to it, and so far the practice is going good. Although I don't have either of them there to tease me while I'm at home, well mostly anyways lol.

8. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    A nice thing about being on hormones is that I only get erect with some effort. Still plenty of libido just not unwanted erections.

9. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    The finasteride has the same effect on me to the extent now that I have no interest in ever getting an erection.

10. purpleswordfish

That sounds like fun, Jessica. :)

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    It's quite a challenge to attempt to "think down" an erection. The more you think about it, the more erect you become. Ice is much more effective, IMHO.

12. purpleswordfish

So far I've been trying to "tune it out" and focus on what ever task I'm doing, or trying to imagine myself locked and they feels that come with it. So far they help... but only a little.

13. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you ever want to try female hormones, message me and I can tell you where to get them safely without a script. Only a few online pharmacies that I trust and for health reasons, you need to know what in particular is safe to use.

Sub Dave likes this.
  14. purpleswordfish

Thanks for the offer Jessica :D

15. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Vinny, perhaps you should try a full chastity belt?
    After having tried lots of a ball trapped devices, I can say that none of it is secure. I could always masturbate when wearing it. Even with a very small sized tube, with a piercing security. I think that there are two possibilities for a REAL chastity experience: KTB and a full belt. The full belt is restrictive but effective.

16. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Lapinou I would love to hear how you can masturbate in a cage that grips your flaccid penis so tightly that movement is impossible. If you are using vibrators or anything similar, surely they can be safely locked away from your use.

ChasteHubby2015, Alceste and joe01 like this.
  17. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    Move the device, all the device. regularly, It makes a little movment inside..
    I had a very very little tube (2' whereas i'm 5' when flaccid..) with a piercing security at the end.
    I had one Gerecke, two Steelworxx, 4 CBXXXX, one birdlocked etc. ALL of theses devices were cheatables.
    You just need to move the device,
    That's an hypocrisy!

18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    If the cage is fitted tightly enough then no movement whatsoever is achievable.

petevans, xcitedsisssy, joe01 and 2 others like this.
  19. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    I concur with this. I have never been able to get any relief while wearing my device. It clamps down severely.

It is not painful, but definitely uncomfortable. Not something to be messed with.

petevans likes this.
  20. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    Those wearers are lucky because it's not my case. I tried very tight devices, from steelworxx to gerecke and what so ever, very restrictive, locked with piercing, even too much tight, movement WAS achievable.

21. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck. Even pre-op trans women on hormones often still experience some kind of erection if aroused. Not a full, hard erection, but still not completely soft. I think you'll have a hard time achieving this, but would be very intrigued if you manage to accomplish it.

22. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    @ Shepherdsflock:

I tried a lot of devices, I cannot remember all, but it's between 10 and 15, from CB3000 to a state-of-the-art titanium tube so tiny so that you can not imagine, with piercing and plug: I managed to cum. I'm a normal man. I think that you didn't try really. If you were there with me, I would show you. A few minutes and it's done. The manufacturers of ball trapped devices wants to make us think that their products are 100% secure. It's a lie and a hypocrisy. But feel free to believe what you want. I'm just honest.

23. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you misunderstand what I was trying to say. My post was to the original poster who was trying to achieve no erections during sex while unkocked.

24. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I misunderstood.

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think if you are determined @Lapinou then you will overcome any device. A Mistress's job is to make sure you're determination is thwarted. The ways to achieve this are many and varied but the submissive also has to have a desire to accomplish it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice