Our Contract and Commitment to this new lifestyle

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CJ's hubby, Jan 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    The end of 2016 marked four months since we started our male chastity and Female Lead Marriage. The first few months, and even through the holidays, had many ups and downs for us. However we worked through those low period and enjoyed the rush and arousal of those high periods.

In the last few weeks I have built up many punishment infractions, including me breaking into the emergency key and releasing myself after one of those low periods. I had tried to find out when the punishment would take place and my wife said she was waiting for the right mode. It came yesterday afternoon in the form of 10 whacks per cheek with a narrow wooden dowel. She didn’t hold back or show mercy as is evident of many welts on my ass this morning.

Over the past week and a half we had been working on a Chastity Contract and we finally agreed to a contract that pretty much covered everything my wife wanted. We looked at several contracts online and even though many were well written, my wife didn’t wanted it worded in a bunch of legalese. We also found many issues that we felt needed to be addressed in our contract that we had not previously thought about.

Last night we had our Chastity Contract signing ceremony. The Chastity Contract is good through June 30th of this year and at that time we will decide whether to make it permanent, or modify and extend the contract. We both are aware that there is no legal standing in our contract but we both are committed to living by the terms of the contract, but I did feel an anxiety to the signing of my manhood, chastity, and orgasms to my wife for the next six months and quite possibly turning into a permanent lifestyle for us. I also will also assume many of the non sexual chores and duties in our home.

Hans Dietrick and Krzyko like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    There's a thread here for contracts. You might like to post yours there. and look through others for ideas for the future.

3. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    There's a thread here for contracts. You might like to post yours there. and look through others for ideas for the future.

4. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I looked through that thread and found a few that we nice and even cut and pasted one to use as our format. We kept much of it but toned down the legalese and added a few things to meet our needs and make it ours. I should go post it if only to get critiqued and might be some thins we wanted to add to ours for comments of others living by a contract

Joroincharge and Hans Dietrick like this.
  5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Yes they vary enormously and this is in any case an area where YMMV. BTW one of them there was mine, way backalong!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice