Extending the duration of wearing a Holtrainer continuously

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by sissy cecile, Dec 4, 2016.

1. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I've now been in a Holytrainer 2 continously for one week. A record for me!

Now it is time to take it off and go for a deep cleaning and care session, but I am interested in further extending the duration of wearing this chastity cage.

I have some questions myself, but I am also eager to share experiences or to learn from those who have initiated this path before.

First question is how to effectively clean it all when wearing the device. I now go for the shower, lots of bubbly soap and the handheld shower head to power rinse everything through, but many times my dick is getting aroused and completely filling the cage which impedes my efforts. Any smart ideas (hopefully besides using very cold water ...)?

Second question is what to with the burning sensation that occurs now and then where the underside of the scrotum contacts the ring. Do mind, I already have the largest size ring and that does fit quite snugly. Is that as simple as keeping the ring a little bit lubricated? Can do, but it lessens the overall hygiene in my opinion.

Third question is how to battle a raging hard-on from just growing outside of the ring towards your body, putting everything under tension. I've seen Lib84 on this forum solving that with adding a belt. Looks inventive and quite effective, but if interpret the images Lib84 posted correctly the belt would have to go through the narrow spaces on the upside where the cage and ring meet. These spaces are occupied by folds of skin and the ring already being snug I wonder if I could fit a belt. Any other ideas in this regard?

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    A week to nine days is the maximum in a HTv2. I have made a considerable difference to odour build up simply by drinking at least two liters of fluid a day. It dilutes the urine and makes it smell far less, the downside is you spend more time in the loo!

The burning sensation can actually lessened by wearing a tighter ring. I have gone from the 45mm to the 40mm and it's tighter and fits better. Making sure no hairs are getting trapped also helps. I also use Vaseline as a lubricant if things are getting too burny.

As for battling a hard on, it will lessen over time but going for a pee is how I got rid of mine.

3. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    As for hygiene I use a squirt bottle with a mixture of soap and water to get into all of the tight areas of my cage, and then use the detachable shower head to direct the spray...also an every other day soak in the bathtub seems to help keep things clean. I think if you're going to wear it long term, two showers/baths per day is a must.

As for the irritating feeling on the bottom of the scrotum where the ring makes contact, I've read before that sometimes a band-aid wrapped around the ring in that are will help, or of course, as you mentioned...keeping it lubricated...perhaps baby oil?

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    First off, you need a smaller ring. A bigger ring feels more comfortable, but it also allows your device to move around which causes the burning sensation you feel. It literally rubs you raw and you chaff. I still get it occasionally myself but use a generous amount of silicon lube to keep it under control. Your erection growing out is also due to a too large ring size. If you are not doing so, keep your sack lubed up with whatever you like such as baby oil or some other lubricant. If you do so with the larger ring out, odds are that you will wake up with your cage no longer on your body. I went through that. However, decrease the ring size gradually. You will be surprised at how small a ring you can use. Rule of thumb is that if your can just about get the tip of a finger between the ring and your scrotum, that is a good fit. If you cannot get the first part of your finger under the ring that is too tight. If you can stick your whole finger under the ring, that is too large. You have to be like Goldilocks and find something that is just right.

You are doing the right cleaning routine, but in an enclosed cage it is hard to get under the head of your penis which I why I went with a Jailbird device that is more open. Take a look at the "Kept for her" website and look at their cleaning kits. I use a squirt bottle with a long neck after I urinate and then use a swab to try off the inside of my cage. I have never had a problem in 4 years. Also you can take it off to shower as there are not rules for chastity. I usually take mine off for a few minutes to clean myself and no infections or smell.

Dry off with a hair dryer set on low power and use the swab at all other times. You can even but off some of the stick of the swap so it fits nicely in your pocket to use when away from home or if you are married, have your wife carry it in her pocketbook. One other tip, if you get the squirt bottle, mix a little cheap mouthwash with the water as it will keep your device from smelling longer than if you use just water.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Hiya
    Sounds like your device is way too big probability is go smaller for comfort.

Also this cleaning thingy looks like you are making too much of it.
    Most would say a normal shower or a dunk in the bath every day will keep most things sorted. Not some prolonged saga with way too much touching and I expect some self stimulating action with the bubble bath.

Xx Wendy

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  6. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    I have gone 28 days in HTV2 without removal. Squirt bottle and soap keeps me clean. Q-tips too. Not a problem.

7. sissy cecile

Local Time:
    Thanks all for the great responses!

I'll be looking for a squirt bottle and start to learn becoming crafty with Q-tips.

With regards to burning versus the size of the ring, that is actually already tight. Can't insert a tip of a finger underneath the ring, which is in line with the measurement technique for Holytrainer indicating a bigger size than 50mm (which they don't have). Guess I'll have to keep it lubed then.

By the way, I did also experience some chafing on the top of the penis, near its base. It's still a bit red, but healing nicely. Is this part of settling in and will that get less over time?

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The red skin near the top of the penis can be caused by it staying damp. I find if this happens some nappy rash cream such as E45 is invaluable.

9. sissy cecile

Local Time:
    First of all, hope you all had a great Christmas this year. Now we're probably wondering about our New Year's resolutions. I assume a lot of chastity will be involved for many of us ...

I'm now also continuing my forays into chastity with the Holy Trainer. Must say it is a very comfortable device to wear, with a low profile under regular clothes. However, even in its small version it is actually still quite large which leaves too much room for a grower like me as that leads to tensions.

At the top I managed to control this by adding a string tied to the ring and then around the waist (inspired by Lib84). This setup helps to keep everything close to the body, which works wonders especially for those early morning episodes. Still some tension is experienced at the underside of the ring, but a regular touch of lube at that spot works great as well.

At first I tried to go as long as possible locked up in the Holy Trainer, but I found that cleaning this setup is hard. So I have decided that a daily unlocking - for at most three minutes, to assure there will be no funny business - to thoroughly clean and dry everything is in order. Do mind that I keep wearing the ring then as that might otherwise take too long to replace.

This way I assume I can wear it for a very long time. Let's see if I can manage until the end of January when I expect my Looker 02 from Steelworxx!

I have that one sized a lot shorter and a bit narrower than my Holy Trainer. Based on what I have learnt from Chastity Mansion that should reduce growth significantly. Also due to its open structure I'm hoping that cleaning and drying will be much simpler, which will allow for long stretches of continuous lockup. Do note that I have excluded the plug. As a novice that scared me too much (and Dietmar was nice enough to give me a € 99 discount).

What a wonderful journey this is.

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Removing the Holy Trainer for cleaning is critical. It is what puts some people off the device but my Wife enjoys the chance of watching me clean and then she gets to lock me up again. For her this is fun, not work, but it does usually go longer than just one day between releases. We had got to a stage where I was going st least a week but I have had some sore area issues so once I am healed we are possibly going to go back to three days between cleans instead.

11. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    liquid shower soap and foam sponge swab - I was able to go for 104 days in the holy trainer 2 - swabs off amazon

QSMd and Happy wifes matter like this.
  12. sissy cecile

Local Time:
    Small update, I exchanged the string for a black silk ribbon. So stylish (and comfortable)!

Question: do you add a drop of lube to the cage before locking it back on? I experienced some discomfort when locking it back on dry.

13. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    My problem is that I have to stay min 10 days locked before I get to the key. I go swimming every second day or so, and it keeps it really clean. But I do get red marks on the skin and some sore red scuffs along the shaft.
    Not sure why, it might be the morning wood as I do get really strong erections. Normally go pee and that does sort it, but it gets painful sometimes. Otherwise my HTv2 is a snug fit. Love it.

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The HT is quite heavy compared to other all stainless cages and the weight of it falling forwards (damn that gravity and some say it does not exist) is what makes the A-ring push against the scrotum trapping it at times against the interior part of the penis. Not keeping the hair extremely short in that area (or gone) can me a contributory factor.

The HT's A-ring is ergonomic and a better shape for many than being just circular as are most others. What would help is shedding some weight from cage and ring without over compromising strength. Price would than be an issue for some as no doubt the go to metal after 316L stainless is Titanium. For now though persist with the HT you might get used to it.

15. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    For you guys that are getting sores on the actual penis area, look at your device and see if it might need a little bit of sanding. Ours did. We had to send the seams down.

Thank you for all your posts, we're having trouble with the ball burning as well and we are going to try the lube thing.

MadameJs_boo and 1mlockedup like this.
  16. Caniche

Caniche New member

Local Time:
    Immediately had the ball burning things. For now, some dermatologic cream sorts out the problem.

17. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    How did you sanding the ring of the HT? My cheap HT come with a non super perfect ring and i think are causing a little chaffing.

I'm using the smallest ring and seems i can get a smaller then this 36mm. Maybe the HT cheap have diferent dimensions from the original?

18. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    The sanding seemed to work out well. I wet sanded with 1800 then 3200 then 6400 it polished up real nice. I find tegaderm covering that common irritation spot works wonders.

19. Guest 8028

Guest 8028 Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    For lubrication around the ring only I use Shea butter, it’s thick and resistant and never goes off and that’s the reason I apply it on the ring only. I used to use silicon lube for sliding in but I found that after a day or two my foreskin was swelling I therefore had it replaced with some high quality baby cream for irritations. I apply this also daily on the sack.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice