Lancelot (Hand-made german chain mail) cage, UK will post.

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by SteveJ, Nov 27, 2016.

1. SteveJ

SteveJ Member

England, UK
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    VERY HIGH QUALITY Custom Hand-Made (in Germany)
    "Lancelot" chain-mail chastity cage with Anatomical A-Ring and Hygiene opening.

Asking Price £200 Plus insured postage (UK or overseas)

Amazingly comfortable due to:
    • The chain-mail bends and moulds itself to your shape as you move/twist/sit or even exercise.
    • The anatomical A-Ring is VERY comfortable and does not chaff nor pull hard even when aroused.
    This is NOT some Chinese rubbish, it is made of HIGH QUALITY stainless steel that will NOT rust (unlike the cheap versions) and cost 387 Euros (approx £331)

Reason for selling:
    Whilst I love wearing this chastity is only ever an occasional play/teaser for us, and I have recently had a PA Piercing which means I can no longer wear this unfortunately.
    Shame as it is a lovely piece of equipment and very snug to wear.

Measurements:
    • 48mm Anatomical A-Ring Approx (ideally this will suit you if you usually wear a 50mm round or possibly even a 45mm A-ring). Note that it CAN be send in for modification (at at a reasonable cost) and/or you can buy different A-Rings from the supplier although there may be a 4-6 week wait as they are hand-made.
    • 40mm internal diameter (for girth/comfort for extended wear)
    • 70mm cage length (the chain-mail part, NOT including the gap between the cage and the A-Ring). Ideally you want to be no longer than 80mm flaccid to fit this (measurements are always difficult!) Personally I'm 60-75mm when flaccid and this fitted me beautifully. It would be fine if you are smaller.
    • Hygene opening for urination / cleaning, keeps it MUCH cleaner than urinating through the chain mail.
    EASY TO KEEP CLEAN - Can be worn in the shower and the chain-mail makes it easy to clean all parts of your member/device without taking it off.

TWO KEYS , a plastic sleeve for the lock top prevent it banging, and a nice red velvet case.

Payment:
    • Mail order: UK and Overseas mail-order will be by Paypal or direct bank transfer / IBANs (bank details on request)
    • Collection: Cash only if collecting .
    Location: Just north of Swindon in Wiltshire (UK) with easy access to the M4 and M5 motorways

Postage
    • UK will be via royal mail SPECIAL DELIVERY to provide adequate insurance.
    • Overseas - Secure, Insured and signed-for courier service will be used for our mutual peace of mind.
    • Item will be Posted in PLAIN wrapping.
    • Please note that should any customs or other such charges be applicable those will be your responsibility (I'll mark it as a "gift" and there should not be any but it is better to be clear on this up front just in case)
    Thank you.

Johnboylug likes this.
  2. SteveJ

SteveJ Member

England, UK
    Local Time:
    Some Photos :)

Attached Files:

3. SteveJ

SteveJ Member

England, UK
    Local Time:
  4. Californiaswitch

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Any chance you can tell me where you originally got it?

5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
  6. Johnboylug

Johnboylug New member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM

I know this is an old post. Is the cage still available?

7. SteveJ

SteveJ Member

England, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi. If you look a bit further up in the messages you'll see that it says SOLD :)
    I'm now wearing a customised Cage 7 from Evotion Wearables with a hollow pin.
    Expensive and took a few goes to get it right but I'm very pleased with it and cannot feel it at all even when doing sports, although it is quite bulky so you need supportive underwear that be conscious that it might show a bit.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't sold the Lancelot though as it was so nice to wear.
    If I was to get a Lancelot again (and loose the PA) I'd allow 10mm more room for growing, and probably NOT have the "hygiene" opening as that could occasionally pinch a bit, provided one is able to clean the chain-mail adequately without taking it off.

Hope that is Helpful.
    S

8. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a PA also - does the hollow pin work well?

9. SteveJ

SteveJ Member

England, UK
    Local Time:
    It works exceptionally well.

I wear my device for indefinitely not even taking it off to wash.
    I rinse & dry the front after EVERY wee, and am able to wash thoroughly in the shower at least once a day, plus the occasional bath.

My partner assures me that it does not smell which is my biggest concern and I'm not flexible enough to get down there and smell it myself!.

I should point out that the PA is 0ga ( 8mm ) so the hollow pee-through hole is large. There is still a small amount of seepage out the bottom of the PA hence why I rinse after each session. I also drink a LOT of water so my urine is quite diluted and that may help it not to smell very much either.

Hope that helps.

10. SteveJ

SteveJ Member

England, UK
    Local Time:
    PRICES For info (includes postage to UK).
    The Original Cage 7 in 2017 was $270 with a solid plastic pin
    (plus another $165 to have it remade because I messed up the measurements!).
    The Hollow offset PA pin with metal covering was another £200 at a later date when I realised the original was getting rather smelly in use.

Yvonne and Andy have always been very helpful/accommodating but it can take a few days for them to respond to email.

As I wear the device for long periods of time now I'm thinking of opting for the Snap rings as these are a lot less bulky than the locking lugs on the upper rear of the device which can sometimes get uncomfortable when lying on my front.

11. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    That is an awesome cage! My wife would love it!
    Now I need to translate German lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice