Thinking of Smaller Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RP Chance, Aug 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    I have been wearing a Mature Metals Jail Bird for some months now and find it very wearable and as comfortable as a chunk of steel hanging from your genitals can be. When Pinkie (my Domme) ordered her cage we measured my flaccid penis at 2" and ordered thus. What I have found is there is some additional space at the end of the cage most of the time, which quickly vanishes when I get an erection.

It sounds normal, but then,we are not...normal. I have a desire to have a more confining cage. When I am teased up by Pinkie, my cock does get hard and she delights in seeing it bulge out of it's cage. For my part, I've developed a strong interest in an ever shorter cage that allows little to no expansion room I desire to have Pinkie laugh all the louder when she sees my cock held to a pitiful inch and a half or so. I like the discomfort and sometimes pain I feel when I get an erection, I imagine a really short cage will deliver even more of the same. I've also developed a strong desire to see my cock confined as small as possible, even made shorter permanently. Nothing I've read indicates this actually happens because of caging, but I'll settle for my penis being forced to stay as small as possible while caged.

So there it is, I would love to hear comments from men and women alike. I always benefit from your combined experiences.

RP

MadameJs_boo, MyDB and joe01 like this.
  2. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I just had my cage shortened by about 5/8". It fit pretty well before, but now it's tight. I find it very comfortable and would recommend doing the same ;)

MadameJs_boo and danleft1 like this.
  3. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    You have just basically voiced a question that I intend to pose to every chastised male on the site as well as their Domme's. I started out with a CB-6K which was entirely too long and moved, quickly, to the S cage which was more comfortable since it confined my erection attempts and pulled less on my scrotum. I found an ad on Ebay for some Chinese made stainless steel devices that have been listed on this site. I first ordered the 45mm long cage and now I'm locked in the 35mm cage with a smaller base ring.
    TL;DR, I agree, the shorter and more confining the cage, I've found FAR more comfortable.

Jamie

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    This will not mean anything to most of you in the short term, but you will find that as you age, your willy will naturally shrink in size and the cage that once was tight will become more loose! At 70 yrs old, I'd like to find a cage about the size of a thimble!!!

mrfelix and Lockdown like this.
  5. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    Sweetie, I'm about to turn 60 on the 19th and that seems to be my goal. :) Right now, my cage is smaller than what it traps.

6. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree, I like the cage to fit snug when I'm at my smallest (not just flaccid, meaning the size I am walking around naked) this snug fit is very comfortable, and I went from a 2 3/4 inch length cage to a 2 inch and prefer the 2 inch for everyday wear

MadameJs_boo and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  7. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    Great news, I'm somewhat surprised that many of you find it more comfortable. Good deal for regular wear but I was hoping shorter would also provide some more discomfort and even pain when my cock tries to get erect. I'm on the older end of the scale, so my cock has naturally shrunk and doesn't reach that rock hard state of youth, so I'm thinking a more confined cage will make the act of getting excited more uncomfortable. My Pinkie loves to tease me up with my cage on until my little member pops out of all the bars. My original thought was, a smaller cage would provide her the opportunity to get me excited and hard AND cause discomfort and pain at the same time.

Thanks for all the great answers so far!

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  8. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find a cage I have just a bit of room to actually grow in is more "uncomfortable" than a tight fitting cage ... because ... the tight fitting cage essentially prevents you from getting erect, were the slightly larger cage allows you to start getting an erection, but restricts how big it gets and you start poking out everywhere. Further more a base ring that is not very tight allows the ring to "slide" as you get erect, and depending on your cage length etc. could put you in a situation where your erection is pulling your balls.

So no smaller is not "painful" at all in fact a little to big is the one that causes issues when you get hard (at least for me).

9. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I find a smaller cage more comfortable as well.
    Nice getting my current device, a Custom Chastity Leopard, I no longer wake at night from the device pulling on my sack. Somehow the body knows there is no room for expansion, so it doesn't!

10. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Mistress Lindas slave here. i too like the smaller cage. have been in the attica 3, bought on amazon, for about a year. the cage part is 1.25 inches long. i have a bigger ring, because i do have large balls. Mistress says i probably wouldnt be locked if the shaft matched the balls..lol

Brooke the Sissy and lock667 like this.
  11. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Linda's slave and all. For the moment we will leave things as is. Pinkie likes the current situation and enjoys seeing my little cock grow and try to push its way out of its cage. It amuses her to see the head bulging through the bars and makes her laugh. She has made it clear my cock is too small to be of any use to her, so she isn't interested in change that doesn't amuse her.

12. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Definitely the smaller the cage, the better. More comfortable (less pinching) and restrictive. I also started large thinking I needed the space, but I prefer cages 2 inches or less. I would like to go even smaller. When released I grow to about 6 inches.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Small ones am best cos they stops it going bigger and it don't hurt then. My new one is ever so little.

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have found for me the small cages are not for me, which is too bad because I like the small profile, and the fact that it won't be able to get hard at all.

For me though it only stopped me from getting hard for the length of the cage(28mm), the rest behind the base ring would get hard. It would stick straight out, pull on the sack, and pretty much the only nay part that wasn't erect was the cage and part covered by lock and ring.

My current device is 1/4inch longer than my flacid penis when it's at it's shortest and right up to the tip when it's normal flacid. It expands to fill the cage when trying to get erection but can't get hard enough to pull cage forward. No erection behind base ring.

I suggest buying some cheap devices and see what's best for you and her, everyone seems to fill them differently...penis's are funny!

15. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    Totally agree with Nicoftime - Having used a short cage for a while I'm convinced they are a cheat (don't fall for it key-holders :)) I believe the longer cage is by far the more constricting as the erection grows initially in length and then in girth and that it is the increase in girth that gives the pleasurable sensation. The long narrow cage stops this much more effectively.

Ossian likes this.
  16. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    i get errections behind base, any idea how to stop it with a short ring

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    With ball trap devices, only way to stop it is
    1. Belt around waist attached to base ring keeping it tight to body.

2. Slightly larger cage, giving some room for blood flow and a plumping up but no real erection.

3. A super tight base ring. Giving no room for it to slide down at all and stays tight against the body without use of option #1. Almost impossible to have a wearable ring that tight.

That's it. Unless you are one of the people that doesn't get hard behind the ring( some say that the tiny cage prevents any type of erection for them, even behind the ring, and thus is perfect). If you are not one of those people, that erection has got to go some where. Stifled into a cage that allows for a bit of plumping, held in check by a belt keeping device close to body, are I think the only viable options with normal cb devices.

I hav heard that devices with insertable tubes work to keep erection down before they even get started. Also saw a review of pa device that kept erections down before it got to that level(I ordered one).

Hope this helped

18. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    I been wearing this since Oct 7

Attached Files:

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  19. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Interesting ideas !
    How about trying a few low cost devices and see if any work out as you both want . With some you can get different lengths but you won't need to change the base ring. So have a really tiny cage full time and a bigger one for play time. Or keep the base ring and have a KTB for discomfort.

I would also see once you are in the tiny cage what happens when you are really stimulated and not just a involuntary night time erection. .

Xx Wendy

20. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Not to throw a bucket of ice on all your boners.... But, it sure seems like you are all obsessing too much over what cage you want and how it feels and looks and so on. I kinda thought the whole idea of male-chastity was to your you men to stop thinking about your cocks all the time and think more about your lovely ladies. Just saying... :p:rolleyes::)

21. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @bnd2plz
    You are basically correct however it seems that chastity has a new branch in its evolution and lots use it for fun .

Who am I to say no it poses some interesting problems.

Xx Wendy

bnd2plz likes this.
  22. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    For my husband and I, it's all about fun! And even though I made the above comment in jest, there is a fascinating paradox that exists with male-chastity. That being, it is almost always the male that wants it or at least introduces it. Once this stage is past, it should be up to the wife/gf/kh to take charge. In theory, the male then gives up control of his penis, which include not being able to decide if and when an orgasm will take place.

I suppose if women worried more about what size, style color, type of lock, length etc of the cock-cage then males wouldn't have to be so concerned about it. Kind of like the linen, drapes, interior decoration of a home... for the most part, the male just lets the female do whatever she wants and they live with it (typically).

I suppose I'm preaching to the choir here. (Ladies! Wherever you are... listen up! Take more interest and control in what cage your man wears on his cock!)

Kisses! :)

23. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    I think it probably depends on whether you're a shower or a grower!

24. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pretty much agree with this sentiment, with one pretty major caveat which is if the wife/gf/kh actually cares about the husband/bf/chaste, then fit and comfort* will be a priority for both of them, and she will defer to his input on what fits and/or is comfortable* to be locked in.

* by comfort i mean of course whatever level of comfort (or lack thereof) the couple has agreed is ideal.

bnd2plz likes this.
  25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can see picking out the style, color, and determining what is aesthetically pleasing to her...but everyday wear and comfort I myself have worn enough junk to know it sucks if it doesn't fit right. Maybe a cage for punishment? I can see picking that out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice