She-Nanigans Continued...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Nov 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Warning: This is a long one, so before you begin go potty, get a cup of tea, a blanket and curl up in your favorite reading chair.

I know, I know, I know! I keep promising to complete my other stories but still haven't got around to it.
    (I Can't wait to tell you what happened with Lacey (our plant girl). But first…

The Bedpost

The other day I was playing around with my husband before I had to get ready for work. Some of you may remember how I like to chain his cock-cage to the bedpost and leave him there while I get ready--all he can do is watch me and lust after me. Well we got a new bedroom set and I thought I better try it out. It is a poster bed with very tall posts on all four corners.

[​IMG]
    This is from another She-Nanigans story (Links at the bottom)

Before I go on, let me back up a little bit to the night before. I had noticed that he had been a little cranky with me the day before and I wasn't going to put up with it. He had not been caged up for about a week since I was off work for a while. So, last night when we were getting ready for bed, I wanted to play around. Already naked in bed, I said to him, "Hey Grumpy, take your clothes off and go get your cock-cage out of the toy cabinet and come to bed". At first he acted like he wasn't interested--I think maybe something had been bothering him at work. I used my most playful sexy voice and finally convinced him to get it. He brought it to bed and placed it on his nightstand, crawled into bed and started to play with me. I think he was thinking we would play around for a bit, have sex and afterwards I would make him put on his cock-cage since I was going to work the next morning--like I usually do the night before going to work.

As he was playing around with my breasts and caressing my body, I reached down and found his cock. It wasn't hard so I knew he still wasn't really into it (...yet). I told him to hand me his cage and lock. I told him, "I want you in your cage if you're not going to get hard for me". He said, "Just give me a minute to get warmed up" in a less-than-pleasant voice. I said, "I WANT IT ON YOU NOW!" He looked at me with a bit of a smirk, surprised by my tone I think. He rolled over to his nightstand, got his cage and handed it to me. I told him to lie on his back and place his hands behind his head. I know he likes it when I put it on him rather than he doing it himself. I used to not like putting it on him because I would always pinch him. Several months ago, he asked me to let him "teach me" how to do it correctly. I did, and with some practice, now I can put it on him most of the time without any problems.

I think my assertiveness was starting to turn him on and I could see his cock starting to get firmer. I hurried and put the ring in place around his balls, held it closed with one hand and then pushed the cage over his enlarging cock. I think I got it on just in time and without any pinches. I grabbed the lock and hurried and clicked it closed and then sat back to admire my work.

The look on his face had changed dramatically--I sensed he was starting to enjoy the sexual attention. I slid back on the bed, lowered my mouth to his crotch area and just stayed there for a minute... not touching any part of his caged cock or balls only starring at it. Then I started breathing deeply like when one tries to fog up a window in wintertime. He started to moan softly under his breath without even opening his mouth. I continued slowly to blow and then lick softly between the bars of his cage. His moans deepened and became more audible with every stroke of my tongue. His cock was really starting to bulge out of the spaces. I took the whole thing and put it in my mouth as far as I could and acted like I was giving him a blowjob. I could tell he was becoming comfortably-uncomfortable.

He then reached his arms down to my shoulders and started caressing them and running his fingers through my hair. His tender touch felt so good and I was pleased that I had begun to ease his stress and tension from the day. He told me he was sorry for being such a "grump". He told me that work had been stressful dealing with a few immature employees. He started to go on in general terms how nobody has a strong work ethic any more… bla bla bla. Before he could start on one of his tirades, I slid up on his chest and sat there while I placed my fingers on his lips and said, "Shhh". I told him, "Don't stress about work right now, it won't do any good". He said, "But I listen to you when you need to talk about your bad days". I responded, "Good point!" Then I said, "okay you can keep talking, but I'm going to sit on your face while you do so I don't have to listen".

He laughed and shook his head. Before he could get another word out I had moved my pussy up to his mouth and was now sitting so that my legs pinned his arms down. I told him, "This will be the last time you will be able to suck my pussy for about 4 or 5 days before I leave for work so you better do a good job". He started out slow just how I like it. Then he pulled back and said, "Just let me say one more thing about work...". Before he could get out another word, I covered both his nose and his mouth at the same time leaning back and grabbing his balls. He squirmed and tried to lift me off of him with his arms but he couldn't because of my positioning. I grabbed his balls tighter and he stopped struggling. I pulled back off is face, took my hand off of his balls and again placed my fingers on his lips and said, "Shhhhhhhhhhh". This time much longer than before. I then leaned forward and began kissing him very passionately. I could smell the sweet scent of my pussy on his face as I'm sure he could as well.

I rolled off of him and directed him to come lay on top of me. He did and I could feel his caged cock between my legs. It was extended out now and I could tell he was very uncomfortable from how hard his cock had become inside of its cage. I probably should have let him cool down but I was just getting started. I started to thrust my hips against his and said, "fuck me babe, FUCK ME HARD!" I do this often, as I know how frustrated it gets him. I continued by saying, "Put your big hard cock deep inside me". He always starts to thrust and go through the motions and then cry out, "Please unlock me, please please please!! Please, just for 5 minutes”. I just smiled and pulled his mouth against mine and continued to kiss him as passionately as I could. I had got him so frustrated, he could hardly stand it. I pushed him back a bit and said, "Kiss me down there until I cum baby!"

He moved slowly off of me and positioned himself between my legs. For the next thirty minutes or so he ate and sucked on my pussy while he used his fingers on my insides--hitting my g-spot perfectly. I don't even remember how many orgasms I had but it was truly amazing. The more and more we play the "chastity game", the more and more I get turned on by teasing and tormenting him. I still often wonder how something so frustrating and even painful on his cock can be so enjoyable for him. I guess I may never fully understand it, but will just have to trust that he truly loves it.

After that we were both spent. However his cock had not calmed down in its cage from all the excitement. We each turned off our lamps on our nightstands and then I layed down with my back towards him. In the darkness he found me and spooned me from behind, positioning his caged cock against my ass and reaching his arm around me and holding one of my breasts in his hand. This is my favorite position to fall asleep and before I knew it I was out.

The next morning we got up as usual--he made coffee while I showered. When I got out of the shower, he was standing there naked, wearing only his cock-cage and holding a cup of fresh coffee for me. He handed me the coffee and I held it with both hands while enjoying the warmth of the cup. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Any chance you could unlock me for about 20 minutes so we could play around, I'm really horny". At the same time he gave a little tug on my bath towel that was wrapped around my body, and it fell to the floor. I could tell by the tone of his voice he thought his chances were close to nothing that I would say yes. Usually I wouldn't but this morning I needed it for myself so I said, "Maybe". He was shocked by my response, the look on his face was so adorable, and how could I say "no" now? I told him, "Please go make me a piece of toast and I will think about it". It wasn't so much that I was hungry for a piece of toast but more so that I wanted him out of the room so I could get the keys to his lock without him seeing where I had hid them.

While he went to the kitchen to make my toast I got the keys, strung them on a necklace and put them around my neck. Then I crawled back into bed under the big fluffy white comforter and waited. When he returned, he had a small plate that he had prepared for me that not only had a piece of toast on it, but also a dollop of yogurt and strawberries and blueberries surrounding it. While he crawled onto the bed with his cup of coffee, I ate my little breakfast pretty quickly, realizing that I was pretty hungry after all. When I was done, I placed my plate on my nightstand and then without saying anything I took my husband’s coffee from his hands, drank a sip and then placed it on the nightstand as well. He watched with intrigue as I took control of the moment. I positioned myself so I was sitting up with against a pillow and my back against the backboard. Once positioned, I turned my eyes to my husband's and started to fiddle with the keys hanging around my neck, dangling them between my cleavage. I whispered in my most sultry voice, "Well, are you going to get busy? You know you've already used up 10 of your 20 minutes time you wanted to "play around".

That really got his attention and he said, "Mistress, will you please unlock me now?" I said, "Yes, come here", motioning him to come kneel over me. I left the necklace around my neck and said, "You're going to have to come here really close so the key will reach your lock. When he maneuvered close enough, his caged cock was sitting right between my tits. I playfully said, "Oh, isn't that a pretty sight" as I pushed my boobs together with his cock right in the middle. I then purposely fumbled with the keys like I wasn't sure if they were the right keys for the lock. He said, "Please hurry up". I stopped what I was doing, looked directly into his eyes and said, "Tsssk, tsssk!!" and I gave his caged-cock a big slap, then said, "Don't rush your mistress, you rude little boy!" He quickly apologized but said, "I'm just trying to hurry up since I only have about 8 minutes now". I told him, "You shouldn't be so selfish by only thinking about yourself. So before I unlock you, you have to give me an orgasm first”.

Without hesitation, he knew exactly what to do and got me started by giving me oral sex, sucking very hard on my pussy. Then he opened the bottom drawer of my nightstand and retrieved the magic wand vibrator. While he held it on my mound and clit, he used his long middle finger to pleasure the inside of my vagina. I came very quickly! Anxiously, he watched me as I breathed deeply to calm myself down. Then I grabbed his caged cock and pulled him back up between my breasts and unlocked his cage. Once unlocked, he pulled the cage off like it was on fire. I took one hand and wrapped it around his balls while placing the other hand around his shaft. Then I stuck the head of his cock in my mouth and began sucking my hardest. As I did, he became very hard, very quickly. He then asked me for permission to put his cock inside me. I said, "Yes but you better hurry, you only have about 2 more minutes before your time is up". He immediately got into "missionary" position, eased his cock in my already very wet pussy and began thrusting like there was no tomorrow. I could tell it wasn't going to take him long so I started laughing and said, "You better hurry up; your time is almost done". As he was getting closer to cum, teasingly, I tried to pull away from him while saying, “Time’s up! Pull out”. However, I wasn’t able to get him out of me and he started thrusting even harder. Again, I said much louder, “Time’s UP! Pull out NOW!!! I knew he was too close to coming that he couldn’t physically stop even if he wanted to.

Right as he began to come, I twisted my whole body to the side forcing him to slide all the way out of me. He tried to pull me back into position but I held my legs together as I pulled them up to my chest. He began pleading with me, saying, “Babe, please let me finish off”. I felt so mean, but I just said, “Sorry, time’s up!” He grabbed his cock with his hand and tried to finish up but it was too late. I think he had what they call a “ruined orgasm”. If nothing else, it didn’t end with the huge climax he’s normally used to, while only a little bit of cum oozed out of his softening penis.

Looking totally defeated, he just shook his head and asked, “Babe, why didn’t you let me finish? I was so close”. I smiled and told him, “That he needed to remember who was in control”. I also explained to him that he was very lucky that he was even allowed out of his cage. Then, very sternly, I said, “If you want there to be a next time you better put your cage back on right now”. Slowly he got his cage and with some difficulty started putting it back on. As he reached for the lock, I took it from his hand and said, “Here, let me do it”. I held his cage and cock in one hand and gently put the lock thru the hole. Then I said, “Listen closely Babe, I know you love this sound” as I clicked it closed.

As I got out of the bed, I took my husband’s hand and pulled him towards me. As we stood by the side of the bed, I gave him a long hug and told him how much I love him. He held me for a few minutes and then said, “Thank you babe. I know it must be confusing that I want to be locked in chastity, but I want to not be as well. Shit, it doesn’t even make sense to me at times other than the whole thing just gives me such a rush. Thanks for being understanding and so willing to take part in this crazy thing”. He continued on saying, “I think it’s so amazing how you’ve become so good at taking control and not backing down. Then he cupped both my cheeks in his hands as he looked directly into my eyes and said sincerely, “Babe, if it’s ever too much for you we can stop. And even if you want we can take a break for a while”.

I lowered my head and rested it on his chest as I took a moment to think about what he had just said. I know I do feel like it is a lot at times. Chastity play, tease and denial, roll playing a dominatrix; Yes, it is a lot and not easy at all (at least to do it right). His thoughtfulness meant so much and I could feel his love stronger than ever, as he was ready to sacrifice something he liked so much for me, if I wanted. At that moment I was seriously thinking about saying, “Let’s take a break from it for a while”. But then I realized I didn’t want to. I was really do enjoy many aspects of it as well, so much so that I knew I needed it to continue to be a part of my life.

Thinking of all the amazing things we had done so far, I raised my head and looked again into my husband’s eyes as I thought about one of my favorite She-nanigans. I took his hand and said, “Come here, there’s something I want you to do.” He followed me as I led him to our “toy cabinet”. I opened the doors, turned on the lights inside and picked out an eye mask. I had him put it on and said, “Make sure you can’t see!” Once it was on I got a pair of handcuffs and then locked his hands behind him. Then I found a short chain and a few combination padlocks. Since we had just recently bought a new bed, I wanted to lock my husband to the bed by his cock cage as I had done before, only a different bed. Like before, I wanted him to be held captive, as I got ready for work.

Before I proceeded to fasten him to the bedpost, I first had to replace the key-lock on his cock cage with a combination lock. Standing there blindfolded, my husband began asking me a lot of questions about what I was doing. Even though I told him to be quiet he still kept asking me what I was doing; so, I went back to the closet and got the bright red ball gag and a riding crop. I gave his ass several whacks and he tried to grab the crop with his cuffed hands. I hit his forearms even harder. As he cried “ouch” I shoved the ball gag in his mouth and fastened it in place. He let out another “ouch”, but this time muffled by the gag and this one had a tone of sarcastic approval. I gave him one more very stern whack on his ass and said, “QUIET!”

As he stood there obediently, I took a moment to look around the room and in the toy cabinet for ideas. I saw a pair of my black crotchless panties on the floor from the night before. Kneeling down in front of him I instructed him to lift one leg at a time as I slid my panties over each foot. Standing up, I pulled the panties into place with his cock cage protruding out of the open crotch. Next I pulled him close to a post at the foot of the bed and attached the chain around the post with the other end connected to his cock cage.

[​IMG]
    My crotchless undies after I put them on him while blindfolded and hands cuffed behind his back.

I moved his cuffed hands in front of him at first but decided I like the way it looked bed when his hands were cuffed behind his back. After getting everything just right, I stepped back to admire my work and to take more pictures as he stood there helplessly; hands cuffed, cock locked and chained to the bed. I got a bottle of lotion and began rubbing it all over my body. I said to him, “Wish your could rub this lotion all over my body for me, but you’re not really able to right now, are you?” Saying it more as a statement than a question. He just let out an anguished moan in response.

[​IMG]
    I experimented with his hands cuffed in front but liked it better with them cuffed behind.

Then I began to get dressed for work; black panties first and then a black bra. I glanced over at my husband and his head was cocked back so he could see me from under his blindfold; I acted like I didn’t notice he was watching my every move. I got a pair of black nylons from the drawer and put them on as sexy as I could; running my fingers up and down my legs feeling their silky smoothness. I went to my closet and got a pair of boots that I usually only wear when playing a dominatrix for my husband. I knew I would have to change them before I left for work but for the moment it was worth it.

[​IMG]
    These are my "Dominatrix Boots", pretty much only worn at home.

My husband was still watching me intently. Slowly I got up and went back into my closet to get my work dress. Luckily, I had a late sign-in time for work, 11:30am, so I wasn’t in any big hurry. That was perfect because I wanted to take a little extra time teasing my husband before I left for work. I came back out of the closet and placed my dress on the end of the bed. I then looked directly at my husband as I walked slowly towards him; glaring so he knew that I knew he was watching me. He quickly put his head back down; possibly worried I would disapprove of him observing me.

I ripped the blindfold off his face and said sternly, “I saw you watching me get dressed. What are you, some kind of kinky pervert or something?” He paused for a moment and then nodded his head in the affirmative while trying to smile around his ball gag. I tried not to let him see me laugh at his response as I turned to get the crop from the bed. Again, I gave his ass a few smacks and said, “Since you like watching me so much, I think I’ll just let you stand there while I get ready for work”. Standing almost as tall as him in my high-heeled boots and him bare-footed; I moved right in front of his face and said, “Do you want to watch me, you little pervert?” Knowing there was only one right answer, he again nodded yes. I responded, “good choice” and then told him, “Stand here quietly while I get ready and I’ll let you watch”.

I kissed his ball-gagged mouth and he moaned he tried to unsuccessfully kiss me back. I turned and walked away from him now dressed in black pantyhose, knee-high boots, panties and my black bra. I then said, “Alexa, play romantic playlist from Pandora” and our Amazon speaker came to life playing a song by Rihanna called “Skin”. It was perfect for set the mood for the moment. (If you haven’t heard it, you need to—very sexy!”).

I then took my time getting ready purposely ignoring my husband like he wasn’t even in the room. He was clearly annoyed and bothered by the lack of attention; he even let out a few moans and clanked his cock-cage against the bedpost acting like it was an accident. I just continued putting on my makeup, drying my hair and applying more lotion to my semi-exposed body. The whole time, his eyes followed my every move.

Every now and then I paused to enjoy my coffee, that now needed a refill. Between a break in the music, I called out, “Sweetie, will you go get me another cup of coffee?” He mumbled something that sounded like, “I can’t, please unlock me and I will do anything for you” … I think that’s what he said but it’s so hard to understand him when his mouth is completely filled with a big ball-gag, hehe! So, I got up from my make-up chair, grabbed my coffee mug acting perturbed and as I walked out of the bedroom said, “This really sucks that I have to do everything for myself!” Again, he mumble the best he could, “I’ll do it if you will please unlock me”.

I took my time getting more coffee; leaving him alone in the bedroom. I even sat down in the kitchen and snacked on a few strawberries and blueberries that my husband had left out from when he prepared me a light breakfast. Feeling a little selfish and sorry for my husband I grabbed several food items and put them on a plate and a glass of orange juice and then placed it all on a large tray along with my coffee.

I returned to our bedroom and of course my husband was still standing right where I left him. I sat the tray of food and drink on the dresser. As I walked towards him I asked him if he was a little thirsty and hungry; he nodded a big yes. I removed his ball-gag and he stretched out his lips and jaw to ease his pain of having a large gag in his mouth for over an hour.

I told him, I would have to feed him since his hands were cuffed (like he didn’t already know that). I also told him I needed to blindfold him since we were going to play a guessing game; he agreed saying, “anything you want mistress”.

After placing his blindfold over his eyes, I retrieved the tray of food and placed it on the bed. I told him to stick his tongue out so he could taste what I put on it. I said, “If you guess it correctly, you get to eat it”. He said, “okay great, I’m starving”. I started off with and easy one, a strawberry. He guessed it right and I put it in his mouth for him to eat. I continued on doing the same with blueberries and then some yogurt. These were pretty easy since he had already served them to me this morning. Next I told him to stick his tongue out and I rubbed a saltine cracker on it; he took a minute and then guessed it correctly but said, “No thank you, I don’t really want a cracker right now”. I questioned him saying, “Are you rejecting a gift from your goddess?” He laughed and said, “No”, as I shoved two of them in his mouth. I told him not to ever reject anything his goddess gives him. As he chewed the dry crackers, I said, “If you can whistle in 3 seconds I will unlock you and give you a blowjob”. He chewed quickly and tried to whistle but only blew cracker crumbs on me and the bed.

He moaned at the tease and pulled back against the chain that was holding his cock closely locked to the bedpost. His cock was again starting to bulge in his cock cage, just how I like it. I had to calm him down by caressing his chest and saying, “Easy, let me give you a glass of orange juice to wash down that dry cracker”. As I held the glass up to his mouth and poured it, some spilt and ran down his chin and chest. I said “Ooops, let me clean that up for you”. I began licking his face and his chest, oo-ing and aw-ing like I was getting turned on. He leaned towards me hoping to find my lips and tried to start kissing me. I grabbed his mouth and said “Non of that, you still have food to eat”.

Getting him back into the game, I said open wide here comes the next item. He stood there with his mouth open and I said, “Wider and stick your tongue all the way out”. When he did, I stuck an unpeeled banana in his mouth as far as I could and said “Suck on this baby, it’s a big dick”. He squirmed in disgust and tried to shake it out but I held it in place while I held the back of his head with my other hand. After getting a good laugh I pulled it out and said, “What’s the matter babe, don’t you like bananas?” He said, “Not at all when you tell me it’s a cock and also it’s not even peeled.”

I lifted his blindfold and asked, “Are you still hungry?” He said, “Yes, if you’ll be nice and not shove stuff like that in my mouth”. I then took the banana fisting it at one end and slowly peeled it. Then I began licking it like a nasty slut with a Popsicle. I moved the banana towards his mouth and said, “You wanna try it?” He shook his head and said he just wanted to eat it”. I continued to tease and play with him saying, “Eat what, my pussy?” He leaned in to eat the banana but I kept it right out of his reach. I told him if he want to eat it he had to first show me how he would like me to like his big hard cock. At first he refused but after threatening to walk away and stop playing the game he agreed. He gave it a quick lick and said, “There, I did it. Can I have the damn banana now”. I said, “Is that how you want me to lick your cock from now on, one quick lick and then be done?”

He was getting pretty riled up so I started caressing his chest with my fingers to calm him down. I said, “It’s no big deal, just show me how you would like me to lick and suck on your cock”. He agreed and started licking in slowly. As imagined his tongue licking my pussy I could feel myself getting wet. I said, “Keep on going show me exactly what you would like me to do to your cock”. As he looked at me in dis-belief I reached down and start playing with his fully engorged balls.

-- I really wished I had been recording this whole thing, especially what he did next. --

Looking me straight in the eyes he said, “This is only so you will know exactly how I like it”, then he leaned towards the banana and started licking it from the bottom to the top. He moaned and groaned as he did it. I held it closer to him and he slid his mouth over it and put in as far as he could, sliding it back and forth. Then he pulled back and began rolling his tongue around the top, around and around and around. It was so erotic to watch—I really now just wanted him to lick my pussy like that.

He pulled back away from the banana and said, “Was that good enough for you?” I said, “Yes it was amazing. Here, you can eat the banana now”. He leaned forward and took a big bite. While he was chewing I climbed up on the bed and lowered my pantyhose and panties below my knees. Holding onto the large bedpost, I leaned forward, squatted down and put my pussy right in front of my husband’s face. I said, “I want you to lick my pussy like you licked the banana!”

He started slowly and then faster and deeper with his tongue. I was getting so aroused and wanted to come so badly. It felt so amazing but without him putting his fingers in me I didn’t think I could come. He kept licking and sucking harder and harder but I just could quite get there. He gave me one last really big suck and a lick and I fell back on to the bed. I hobbled over to the other side and reached for my vibrator. He saw what I was about to do and pleaded, “No, babe! Please let me fuck you! Please! Please, at least let me finger you to an orgasm.

I couldn’t help myself; I turned on the Magic wand and held it firmly against my pussy mound. Staring at my husband with erotic bedroom eyes I could see his desire and frustration grow as my body began convulsing uncontrollably. I arched my back holding the wand even tighter against my mound. My eyes rolled back and I screamed as I came powerfully; my whole body tense and shaking. I looked at my husband to see if he had enjoyed watching my orgasm. I could see pain, excitement, desire and mostly frustration on his face.

I rolled off the bed, looked at the clock and couldn’t believe how much time had passed. I waddled over to the bathroom sink, moistened a hand towel and wiped my pussy juices from my body. I pulled my panties up, then my pantyhose and regained my composure. I walked over to my husband who was still very sexually frustrated and in need of attention. His mouth was messy from the food I had fed him earlier. I gave him another drink of orange juice and said, “let me clean you up”. I took the hand towel I had just used and wiped his mouth and face clean, not realizing I was rubbing the scent of my pussy all over his face. He thought I had just done it on purpose, though I hadn’t. Never the less, I think he liked it.

I told him I was going to be late if I didn’t hurry. I then put on my dress, my flight attendant wings and adjusted everything in the full-length mirror. I almost forgot to change my boots in all the commotion of things—it would not have been good to wear dominatrix looking boots to work. I slipped on my black work high-heels and checked myself again in the mirror. Now that everything was perfect, I turned to my husband and playfully said, “Hmmm, what should I do with you? Do you think you will be able to stay like that for 4 days, fastened to the bed?”

After he was done rolling his eye at me, I said, “Well, if I unlock you will you give me a ride to the airport. He gladly said, “Yes”. Thinking I meant unlock his cock cage and all. I unfastened the chain from his cock cage that held him to the bed. He stepped back and wiggled his legs to shake out the stress of standing in one place for so long. I got the handcuff keys from the toy cabinet and proceeded to unlock his hands. There were deep marks from being cuffed for so long so I got some lotion and rubbed his wrists for a moment.

Then I said, “Will you get dressed and take my bags out to the car?” He said, “Sure, but what about the cock-cage. I thought you said you were going to unlock me?” I turned to him and said, “Oh yeah, that reminds me…” and I got his regular lock from the toy cabinet and traded it with the combination lock I had used while he was attached to the bed. I walked over to my side of the bed and put my necklace with the key around my neck. I said, “Thanks for reminding me!” as I dangled it between my cleavage.

Without saying another word, he quickly got dressed and took my bags out to his car. When he returned to the bedroom, I gave him a big hug and said, “Thanks for such a fun morning! I really liked what you did to that banana”. He just shook his head and said, “Mention of that never leaves this room”. Oops! I said to him, “Thanks for being such a good sport with everything. When I get home I want to treat your cock like you treated that banana, okay?”

He turned for the door and said, “Come on Sweetie, we need to get going so you’re not late”. He escorted me to his car, opened the door for me like a princess and handed me my purse that he had already put in the car. As he walked around the car to get in his door, I couldn’t help but to think how good my husband is to me. He truly does treat me like a princess and I love it.

On the way to the airport we just talked about simple things, like when I was getting back, what he had to take care of at work and so on while I put on my lipstick. No mention of anything sexual. But, inside my head was still a whirlwind from our sexual escapades from this morning and last night. I was already looking forward to returning home and continuing on with the fun.

When we arrived at the airport, he got my bags out of the car while I waited like usual. Then he opened my door, I got out and we gave each other a big hug and kisses. He had lipstick on his face from my kisses but I didn’t say anything. I could also detect the smell of “sex” on his face from the towel I used earlier to clean him up. I grinned that there was so much of me, on him. He asked, “What you grinning about?” Still standing close to him, I discretely rubbed my hand on his crotch area and cock cage under his pants. Then I turned to walk into the airport laughing and saying, “Be good while I’m gone!”

Thanks. Hope you enjoyed hearing about our sex-capades. Until next time....

a1m1 and Jasmic68 like this.
  2. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Someone asked... why I used a "combination" lock on his cage in the pictures?
    I was planning on leaving him locked to the bed for awhile and calling him after several hours with the combo... However, I decided against it for logistic and safety reasons. I put his regular "key" lock back on his cock-cage and the key on a necklace around my neck.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    As alway... I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts or ideas of what I could have done better, what you liked, didn't like etc.

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    My only thought is if my Wife told me to treat a banana like I wanted her to treat my cock I would have been sucking that bad boy like my life depended on it! I think he is a very lucky guy and needs to get more involved in the game and less pushy.

bnd2plz likes this.
  5. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    All I can say is I'm going to ask My KH to read this.... I may regret it, but I think She will have fun!! Thank you for posting Mistress!!!

bnd2plz likes this.
  6. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I'm sure he loved it.:)

Which cage is that?

bnd2plz likes this.
  7. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    The cage is one we bought online at www.extremerestraints.com The lock is something my husband custom made from a lock for a trailer hookup thing. Also he made it so there wasn't such a big gap between the cage part and the back ring part. He says that most guys could just pull out of this type with some lube before the modifications. The picture up there also shows a little lock hooked to the end with a little round bolt thing... I use that to chain him to the bedpost too.

8. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    lol if you would have left him there with the combo lock waiting on your text with the code to release it that would have been so great! Trust me, he would have loved it! My wife has tied me up before and pleased herself, acted like she was going to have sex with me and then just left and gone to work/run errands with me stranded there for hours. It's an amazing rush!

9. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:

Ohhhh, if you liked that one then you should read this one too.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/power-play-a-short-story-by-bnd2plz.17892/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice