Long term? Help me out.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by chris82, Nov 7, 2016.

1. chris82

chris82 Guest

I know many people have various views and opinions on this subject, BUT.........
    I have been talking to a few people in to the chastity "kink" (I say kink cause I don't consider them to have the chaste "lifestyle").
    They tell me their in "long term" lock up. When I ask how long this is I get various answers from 24/7 for a day or two right up to a week or a month.
    My belief is that long term is anything 3 months or more 24/7. I also believe that for it to be considered a "lifestyle" this would mean being released for whatever your allowed and then immediately locked back up.
    It makes me wonder if people over use the terms "long term" and "lifestyle" and it takes something away from the people who are locked genuinely for long periods of time in a chastity lifestyle instead of a kink?
    I welcome any friendly criticism. I know everyone think differently, just keen to hear from others.
    Thank you.

Retiredinaz and joe01 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    You will definitely get a full range of answers on this one. Some never get out, even for a tease. Others have periods of cagelesness for long periods.

I myself am locked until unlocked by her. Once she has her fun I lock up unless told I can sleep without it. So maybe an hour a week or two. For me, bottom line, if I wanted to stay locked or get out...doesn't matter, she decides and doesn't tell me when or if it will happen.

She likes to play with her cock more often than some here do, so doubt I will get to that extreme level of chastity others have here.

Retiredinaz, joe01 and chris82 like this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Look forward to accomplishing 3 or more months in solid chastity. Can only go for a few weeks at a time myself right now. But, I think everybody moves at a different pace and have different agreements and expectations. Not every KH is a die hard pro dom. and not every wanna be sub has what it takes to make even a couple of weeks. Many just play around for a weekend here or there. So, I suppose the concept of what is long term does get used and abused quite a bit. Everyone's interpretation can be very different.

Retiredinaz and chris82 like this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Like Nicoftime, she likes to play with her cock too much.

5. chris82

chris82 Guest

Some great answers so far, thanks lads.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i agree, its very confusing. I think most people have an idea in their mind of what long term chastity is and they go with it. They dont take the time to explain the particulars. On top of all of that, its good to have some healthy skepticism when reading of others accounts online. Not everyone is truthful.

chris82 likes this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    We do not label things. My wife had sex with her girlfriend a few thousand times and when I asked her if she considered herself bi after 30+ years of this, she told me that she never thought about it. We did not even label our poly triad. To us it was just our normal life. I have been locked 24/7 as is practical, going on 4 years. I usually wait a few months for my orgasm and then am locked up again right after. My wife is not the dominant spouse in our marriage either. We view chastity as a mutual agreement with benefits for both. We do agree on terms like the maximum I will go without an orgasm (3 months) and when I am not locked like going to the Doctor's. If I get sore, I am unlocked but still maintain my chastity until I am locked again.

We quit chastity play, that is what we call it, for 2 months but missed it and am back locked up again. We were going to just lock me up for a few days each week but it has turned into 24/7 lockup again since I use a custom device that is comfortable and cannot keep my hands off of myself. :) For us the focus is on teasing and orgasm denial. My chastity device, a Jailbird, is just an accessory to make that more fun. And if it is not fun for both of us it isn't worth doing.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I had my last full orgasm back in August, and my last ruined one a month ago. I have been locked up constantly apart from the weekly clean. Because I wear a HTv2 any longer is unhygienic to say the least!

Is that long term? I honestly don't know. I know that it is our lifestyle now. Elle, my Wife, expects me to be locked up constantly whenever she isn't using me. Chastity isn't a game that we play at weekends, it is how we live. Elle left me unlocked during our summer holiday and while the change in my behavior and attitude was subtle she definitely noticed. I won't be left unlocked in the future.

chris82 likes this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    I feel that Long-term is in the eye of the beholder.
    And that nothing is being taken away from anyone by any of the beholders.
    You are not anyones better so should not seek to take anything away from them.

10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    I totally agree with this. As you can see I have been a member here for quite a while but have not been active for much of that time. Part of the reason is that we are very much on the 'recreational kinkster' end of the spectrum so we don't attempt lengthy lock-up or a lifestyle modification but simply a way of mutually enjoying an extended form of foreplay. Rightly or wrongly I have felt this is not where the mass of this forum's membership are. However, our, one might say, trivial usage of chastity is not much catered for on other forums either. I'm thinking of the lovehoney forum for example where I recently tried to start up a thread on chastity along the lines of some of the threads about pegging which have greatly increased the interest in pegging on that forum over recent years. However, the chastity thread died very quickly with few contributors and no one new expressing an interest in investigating chastity at any level.

maid_carrie and chris82 like this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well its cos men like spurtys and don't like not being able to have them.

chris82 likes this.
  12. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    I am in the orgasm control camp -- but to pick up on the "beholder" theme -- for me anything 14 days or longer is Long Term. Right now I'm in a five week denial period -- and my release seems a long way off.

I'm a far cry from a chastity stud that goes without for months at a time, but I do let my partner make the decisions.

13. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I refer to myself as in 24/7 lockup because even though I typically get released once a week my cage goes back on the very next day. Sometimes I'll be allowed a few days out but then I'm right back in. Since we've started 18 months ago I have far more locked days at this point then unlocked.

chris82 likes this.
  14. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I asked that very same question a while back and got very few answers. Apparently for some a week to two weeks is long term. Then there appears to be some that claim long term is months to years.
    Personally, I place long term as whatever the K/H demands. For me right now, I've been locked for 188 days whether I'm believed or not. It has been that long since my last erection and/or orgasm and it's been locked 99.8% of that time.
    I'm hoping that rates as long-term. Ms. K/H, in casual conversation in the truck this past week told me that I'm not getting out before Thanksgiving. I, stupidly, asked, "This Thanksgiving or next?" I hope I didn't give her an idea.

chris82 and joe01 like this.
  15. chris82

chris82 Guest

Haha hope you did give her an idea, nothing better than a key holder who makes you suffer and extends your lockup through an accidental slip of the tongue lol. I'd say 100 days plus is entering long term though. If it helps, I believe you, no reason to doubt you. I've been locked pretty much permanently for years. I did get one week out when we tried for a baby almost two years ago, but I got her pregnant straight away, so didn't need to remain unlocked after that. That's when it becomes a lifestyle in my eyes.

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice