The Wife Files.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LadyS, Oct 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    It definitely needs exploring, but don't feel like you have to sprint along the path. Take a slow meandering walk and enjoy the scenery.

LadyS likes this.
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    This is indeed one of the major hurdles of the "Chastity Lifestyle" I had the same problem when we first started out. It can really take the edge off things.
    At first I had no actual interest in devices at all ( I still don't) but without something that works, is practical, comfortable and hygienic your interest in the whole thing can very easily become a pain and fizzle out.
    If he is sore for example or wants it off because it's chaffing and then back on again and then he wants to try another and another one that might work better and can you unlock him and then lock him up and can he have a week off to recover etc etc.

Over the years of me mentoring and assisting couples and individuals I've learned to be able to swiftly identify and select a device that will suit the individual and works in respect of both comfort and hygiene.

So , painfully uninteresting thing but such a very essential basic. For that reason I have had to take an interest.
    if this issue is starting to get to you then you can mail me here and I will see if I can help. xx

Steve-0 and Jasmic68 like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I struggle with this as well. Before I introduced chastity and femdom to @Mistress Amanté she was more of the submissive type.

She would tell me to fuck her harder, tell her she was a dirty slut, etc.. I had a hard time with it. One I couldn't fuck her harder or my back stroke would end up taking me out of her(not long enough) interrupting the moment to put myself back in. Two, I am not wired that way. Did it turn me on seeing and hearing her want to be fucked harder and begging to be called a slut...yeah, but I would feel self conscious about my ability and would even lose an erection worrying about it.

We did find some middle ground where she could feel taken like she wants, and I can still feel adequate to do it. "Johnson" our strapon dildo harness makes its appearance. It's much bigger than me, am able to pump with full thrusts without worrying about slipping out, or cumming to soon.

I can become the dominant alpha male, fucking her brains out, slapping her ass, and calling her my dirty slut. She still stays my dominant, im still caged,and still under her control. One time, she came really hard and moaned how my cage hitting her clit was going to make her cum.

I was told to please her in a certain way, so I still felt I was serving. So there is hope for other ways to switch without losing control. Hope this helps a lil.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    He'll not get the chance to use power like that again, will he??
    :)

LadyS likes this.
  5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    You have one?

6. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Ah yes the dirty talk.... back in the days of our texting relationship you learn to use so dirty languages. We had incopertated a lot of it into out bedroom as well when he was home.

I think we really lost that when we had a new born and all of a sudden there was a baby living in our room for 2 years.
    I can honestly say it's a good thing we decided on getting a leather couch.
    Easy clean up;)

Nicoftime likes this.
  7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A towel over the couch seat is handy. :)

Stephie and LadyS like this.
  8. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I just want to say how thankful I am that this community exists with such awesome people willing to help each other in this journey.
    It's weird though too. Because locked up dicks.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    So weird, we talk casually with one another about locking our dicks, what kind, how often we orgasm...things I don't share with my closest friends.

It is nice being here!

NsToy, LadyS and Steve-0 like this.
  10. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I like it here because I don't talk to anyone else about this part of our lives except for with my husband and sometime the excitement can be a lot.So having a place to share can be a well needed outlet .

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I often think about this. I have spent a year sharing my most intimate experiences and thoughts, talked about things that I wouldn't share in any other way. I have asked myself, why? Why chastity? I wouldn't do this if I was 'just' having normal sex. Are there forums where people talk about normal sex? Obviously there is Fetlife which covers the wonderful gamut of kink, but I don't use that even though I have a profile.

For me I think that this need to share what we are doing boils down to a few significant points. First and foremost is the way chastity requires a man to rewire his sexual expectations. He is battling against his very chemical and genetic coding. His DNA is telling him that his role in life is to have sex, as often as possible. Modern social expectations limit how many children and how many partners he has, but at the center of everything is our lizard brain.

When I first joined I was warned by @Caged Wolf that this was going to be like a mad roller coaster ride, and he was right. Now it is me, oh so experienced and wise, ;) helping other newcomers to understand that the best thing to do is calm down and take things slowly. And this is why CM is so wonderful. Many of us never get bored of the repetitive questions, the how do I tell my wife? or the night time erection problem, or the why the hell am I doing this?

Obviously the only understanding I have of the experience women go through getting used to male chastity is from having been through the past year with Elle, then there are the few women who share their thoughts and experiences, like @LQsLady. Just as every mans experience is going to be personal to him so I am sure that every woman is different too, but a few common themes do pop up.

First off is the sad number of guys who do the intro all wrong and basically get told no way, get away from me you freak. If a woman gets past that bit she then has to get over her own social programming. In many cases a woman sees her own sexual worth as being almost inextricably linked to the male orgasm. All of a sudden she is having to get used to the idea that this is no longer the case. That male orgasm is a gift she can give, if and when she desires it. It is not a right that the male can demand. Even though I was telling Elle that this is what I wanted she still felt guilty. For months! (She doesn't any more, not one little bit.)

I get upset with the hysterical fantasists in CM because I see what they do as diluting the worth of our collective efforts. Living this lifestyle is wonderful. It isn't easy, but it is the best thing I have ever done with my Wife. We are closer than ever and our sex is the best we have ever had. Our entire relationship has been strengthened and Elle is becoming far more confident of herself in so many wonderful ways.

People who make stuff up affect the expectations of some newcomers, or members of CM who wish that they were doing all these amazing things. Wow, this guy has had x, y or z done to him. My wife never does that! Well, man with unrealistic expectations, maybe she doesn't, but isn't what she does do great?

Just my thoughts, I am no expert. I still feel like I have a lot to learn and will carry on sharing as long as I think people are enjoying what I wrote and are interested in what I get up to.

12. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    All of this is great... there is a line of separating fantasy from reality. More times then not when a person is looking at chastity it sis shown as a very Dom/sub world. And very hardcore about it.
    For me it not all about me becoming dom and teaching my husband to bow down to me, I mean of corse there are parts that I will pick up and party that I will let go of because it not how I am wired.
    The great thing I am learning is that it is mine and my husbands experience to share together.
    And if I can show any women that you don't have to take complete controll of your man and you can still live. A chaste life, then I think I have done good.

13. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well I can say I got the spanking of my lifetime Saturday night.
    Hubby stayed locked. He was staying locked all weekend with out a chance of getting out to play. It had been a long time since I had a good spanking and after giving him one I wanted a reminder of how it felt.
    It was by far the hardest anyone has ever hit my bum. I could call it electrifying. At one point almost to much .But the thought of ending it was not what I wanted. And it's like at that moment he knew it was time to end it. A good spanking usually leads to a good fisting or something along those lines. This time he used the dildo he got for me that clould put him to shame.
    It was all very satisfying.

Tuesday, well that was a different story.
    Hubby is on afternoon shift and he like to have a nap befor he goes to work. So I though I would go and give him a nice wake up. After he had been in me for a few minutes He told me he was going to cum and I told him no I didn't want him to. After we stoped for about 2.5 seconds he was back at it. I thought for sure he wasn't going to cum becuase we were at an understanding that I say when he get to. But he did it. He held my hips down and pulled out and came all over my ass. I was so shocked that he did that.
    Now I can't say I have even been so upset about an orgasm in my life.
    I tried to just pass it off but that was not going to work. I honestly couldn't even try to lie about it.
    This was a first . I had about 1million thoughts , feeling and emotions rushing through me.
    He wasn't suppost to cum , I told him no. Do I get to punish him now? Am I suppost to want to punish him?

We had to go our separate ways due to work and kids, so the rest of or conversation was through text.
    He told me he had no idea I would get so upset about him cumming. I didn't know I would get so upset. We talked for a few more minutes him apologizing and telling me he felt bad about about it. Me choosing to ignore him and go on with my errands.
    Earlier that day I had read a post about post orgasm play. And the man talked about how it was tourture after a certain point. I thought for sure that this was going to be how I punished him. Instead we talked things over and realized maybe we needed to share with each other our feeling and ideas of what we both wanted and expected out of chastity life.

The best part of going through all of these new things is getting to share it with my husband. We really do understand each other and love each other.
    So we both wrote out a list of all our yes and no's.
    For him it was a little easier I guess becuase he's not the one who has to decide what happens with his dick. This tAsk comes with so many things to think about.
    We compared our list. And they were almost identical. We were on the Same page with all our no's and very few differences in our yeses.
    There are time that present themselves when I know we're are ment for each other, and this was deffintaly one of them. I often feel like we can read each others minds.

What I do know is we both want him locked up and the key around my neck.
    I want to keep talking to him and exploring everything.
    When he's not home all I want is for him to be home .so we can share we can share with each other and just be together so I can feel his touch and his love.

NsToy, Jblocked, spider203 and 4 others like this.
  14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Beautiful :)
    Don't rush xx

LadyS likes this.
  15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This shows me that what you are doing is no longer a game, if it ever was. My Wife took my chastity seriously from the start but only in terms of helping me get something that I had asked for. I still remember when it went from something she did because I wanted it to something she did because she wanted it. The change might be small to say but was huge in its implications.

In my very humble opinion he should only deserve punishment if he was fully aware of your feelings regarding the sanctity and depth of your control of his orgasms. If he did know then yes, he should receive a punishment, and not something that panders to any punishment fetish he might have. If he was unaware of the depth of your commitment then that should be taken into consideration. The fact that you talked about your feelings is so very important.

While post orgasm play is described as torture I am not sure it could be used as a punishment as you are still giving him and his penis attention which, in this instance, he probably doesn't deserve.

anasyrma and LadyS like this.
  16. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Going to have to claim complete ignorance on this one. I thought I was being naughty for sure, but would never intentionally do something to cause my lady sadness like that.

I feel the same way, my love. I'm so excited for every moment with you and for what the future holds.

LadyS and Jblocked like this.
  17. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:

What you say is all very real.
    After I had a moment to think clearly about what had happens I knew that rather then anyone doing anything about our situation at hand, we needed to actually set some lines of expectations. So when the time come both him and I know what is appropriate.

Opening all these doors effects so many things. Emotions, behaviour, the dynamics of our relationship, fining ones self and challenging everything you have ever done.
    I mean the thought of locking up my husband perfect cock for my pleasure isn't something I thought I would ever actually do. some of the things we talk about and say, and do still make we say wtf. But I love it and he loves it.

Joroincharge, Jblocked and Jasmic68 like this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I often look down and think - I have a lump of plastic encasing my genitals. WTF!? What am I doing!?

But then Elle teases me, or tells me I am a good boy or, after several months, lets me have an orgasm. And then it all makes sense. Apparently Elle also has moments of incredulity as well. Just moments, most of the time we are 100% committed to continuing with this from now on.

19. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM

20. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    It is kind of starting a hole new relationship. But with a person you know everything about so you have that comfort factor with the excitement of new.

LadyS likes this.
  21. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:

A roller coaster ride indeed .

22. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it feel like being a teenager who is just expiriancing love and lust and sexual feelings.

23. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This sounds like something my hubby would say

Jasmic68 likes this.
  24. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I had to run some errands the other day. I thought I would stop and look for a new pair of boots to wear this winter but after trying everything on I found nothing I liked.
    As I was browsing I did happen to find some new panties for my hubby. Lace all of them. My favorite.
    God he looks so good.
    Went in for me came out with panties for him..... hmmmm

anasyrma, spider203, Jblocked and 3 others like this.
  25. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I'd be interested in the list. Might be something I could do with me wife.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice