What is everyone's opinions on ruined orgasms?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Oct 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I'm very interested in introducing the idea of ruined orgasms to @Mistress_M . She has been kind enough to allow me at least a full orgasm every 7 or so days. I love our weekend playtime because our passion is so intense but as many of us know there is that drop in that puppyish desire for our mistresses for a day or two after that full orgasm. I would like to try RO's as an effective measure against that drop in attentiveness. I love the way I feel about Mistress_M when I've reached that 7 day lockup period. I adore her all the time anyway but it's much more intense after that many days. Although I crave an orgasm I also regret losing that puppyish feelings for her for those couple of days.

But I read a lot of contradictory content regarding ruined orgasms. Some believe that RO's are useless in terms of preventing that post orgasm letdown, they believe that you are fooled because you're left with the frustration of not having a pleasing orgasm yet you still have the post "O" blues because you've been drained of your semen. Yet others very much believe in Ruined "O's" as a way to release sexual tension but keep the puppyish qualities of their sub and the subs level of horniness to still remain relatively high. So I would love to hear some opinions from both mistresses and subs regarding how you think ruined orgasms effect the male mind.

Cincy and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Its Locktober for Ms S end off !!!!

3. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    Well for me a ruined orgasm is definitely not as good as a real orgasm. No body rush and intense good feeling.

That being said, I find that after a ruined orgasm my intense attention to my want for an orgasm does subside a bit. I say a bit. I don't feel relief personally like a full orgasm does but I feel a bit of lowering of tensions.

So since for me my lust is diminished a bit, I am not as motivated.

4. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    That's what I was wondering, I read a blog entry by caged lion who has the blog "chastity journal" and that is pretty much what he confirmed for himself. He said he feels (In a nut shell) that he gets the post O drop same as if he had a full orgasm. Which leads me to think that RO's are really more of a punishment (a hot punishment mind you) than really maintaining the subs current mindset. I suppose it does maintain the subs attitude in terms of respecting the dominance of his mistress.

So then I wonder if prostate milking is about the same, except for the fact that you get no orgasm via that method.

NotSoMuch likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Everyone is different. I thought it was all rubbish until a few months ago I had an orgasm after a ten week period of denial. The post orgasm drop I experienced was awful! Elle, my Wife, noticed both the drop and the reduction in my response to her attention.

Then last weekend I was teased for a few hours and then told to ruin my own orgasm while Elle watched. While that in itself was something out of my fantasies the simple fact is it only took a few days until my 'fizz' was back to full effect. No drop in my response to Elle's teasing. The ruined orgasm also enabled me to have penetrative sex with Elle and not cum, which meant I was able to totally concentrate on her. It was bloody brilliant.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    For me, if done right, will not give you any post orgasm blues, you stay hard and horny as ever.

The one I call half and half, is where a ruined one is attempted, and it went just a bit too far. You spurt and you can't stop it. I think most of the ruined ones I've seen on tumbler were just orgasms that they just stopped after the point of no return.

She has gotten quite good at them and when done right for me...just runs out in a stream. I couldn't be hornier and still hard as a rock.

It relieves blue ball pressure, but you need to be really careful...a little too far and it's a real one.

7. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Well it sounds like if worth trying, at least if mistress is interested trying I haven't it brought it up to her yet. I know I've experienced ruined orgasms before inadvertently but never in this context.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought I had them before, where I was trying to not cum, pulling out and waiting but ended up going too far...that for me ended up with a less fulfilling orgasm but not ruined.

When edged to the ruined o territory I stay horny, hard, and no pulsing or jutting streams...terribly frustrating ecspecially with all the foreplay involved before hand.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    It's a fun game but then you have to practice so allowing for "mistakes" some can get a lot if nice spurty cums till she gets to work out just what are the signs of pleasure !

However the post cum blues is not to be underestimated .
    This can be loss of interest in the whole deal , or no interest in the KH at least.
    The sub has to go through the whole two weeks recovery thingy depending on how it affects you. Most hate that and just prefer to avoid sex full stop .
    So yep see if it's fun or something that can be the reverse and ruin the whole deal.

There are reasons why you get people who get in to not cumming for allmost ever , the blues and the cum down are very real.

Xx Wendy

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  10. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Yeah that pretty much been my experience in the past (the pulling out right before) so i suppose based on your description I've never really experienced a real one. I wonder if my mistress will be interested in trying this?

11. Mistress_Mel

Mistress_Mel New member

Local Time:
    I like to use it as a form of punishment - After weeks of denial, denying him of the pleasure of an orgasm and "wasting" it is a much stronger form of punishment than any spanking :)

12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    When we first started chastity play my wife was into giving me ruined orgasms to alleviate her guilt about locking me up and denying me a full orgasm. In our third year my wife felt that a ruined orgasm was still an orgasm and has a hard time believing that I do not feel any pleasure since I ejaculate with force just like a real orgasm. So in years 3 and now 4 I have only have a full orgasm every 1-3 months. I am actually glad I get no more ruined orgasms because they made me hornier.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    The problem with using this as a punishment is it wouldn't work for me. My Wife ruining my orgasm feeds my brain, gives me the denial I crave. I have reached a point where for anything up to three months I really don't want to cum because I want to keep the feelings that build up. I cannot say if that would continue indefinitely as three months is my longest period of denial so far.

joe01 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  14. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    She has been practicing ruined orgasms for a few months now and has really gotten good at it. It's about the only release I get on a regular basis and I personally love them! When done right the feelings leading up to it are incredible and while the release isn't as enjoyable as a full orgasm the aftermath is much better for her. I don't get the post orgasm blues, I'm still extremely horny and can't keep my hands off of her.

She doesn't even like the term "ruined" she prefers to call them "suspended" orgasms because I still get pleasure yet it suspends all the bad emotional issues that come along with a full orgasm. A clear sign it was successful is that she can continue to work the head of my penis and it's not like torture, and I remain hard.

I worked with her in the beginning to let her know when I was right at the edge so she wouldn't go to far, sometimes it's just one stroke that'll make the difference between a ruined and a full, it's a fine line. Now she's at the point she no longer needs my input and can do whatever she wants to keep me hanging on the edge for as long as she pleases.

There's no doubt they work for us, in a strange way I almost prefer them now as it really keeps me satiated and in a constant state of arousal. She likes them because she loves to make me cum and I remain in the same state of mind. A win win for both of us.

15. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    i spent a long time in my self masturbatory days (6 years ago) trying to learn to ruin myself. And there are two kinds of abandoned Os for me.

One is the near full orgasm where it is abandoned just a second or two too late. It still spurts a bit and definitely results in a post O drop. If not 100%, then at least 80-90% drop. So ruined in the sense that it is not stroked to the fullest, but not ruined in that there is relief gained.

The other is the streaming with no spurts. i will admit that there is a sense of pleasure that is gained, But at least for me, it is still not relief and no drop is experienced. This is the true ruined O for me. Still horny. Still pent up.

We will be playing with this soon so will have more modern reports for you in the coming months.

16. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I do not like ruined orgasms, but I love doing my clean up duty after. If she wanted to punish me, she would give me a ruined orgasm, but not allow me to do my clean up duty.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  17. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    My wife used to give me one once a month since I was denied full orgasms for several months at a time. Now she does not bother. I never feel a thing and often have to ask her if I came of not. She finds it messy and it does not seem to serve me any purpose so we cut them out. However, sometimes an edging goes too far and she will ruin my orgasm. That is the only time I would get one and those are increasingly rare since she mostly keeps me locked up during sex these days to prevent accidents.

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. OntarioDave

OntarioDave Guest

I don't like a ruined orgasm. Just too frustrating for me. Unless there is gonna be a full orgasm later. Then it is fun. You can have multiple orgasms with the first orgasm as ruined.

19. Otto9

Otto9 Member

self-employed
    Austria, Europe
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    This is exactly my own experience. As soon as it spurts, you lose your energy. So you have to avoid the spurting by any means ;-)

20. Neckscarf

Neckscarf Member

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Personally, I'm a fan of ruined orgasms and I don't experience any post O drop.
    I love the cruelness of them, and my Mistress takes great delight in administering them!

Last night it was 21 days since my last proper orgasm, but there's been quite a few ruined ones during that time.
    My Mistress had me tied down & thoroughly gagged, and used a little satin scarf to masturbate me to 4 consecutive ruined orgasms last night!
    I was still hard as a rock and soo horny as I tried to settle down to sleep.....it took a long while!

Skywalker41918 and Mash2214 like this.
  21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I agree with @Mistress_Mel in that I would perceive a ruined orgasm as a punishment and would hope that my Lady does (because than I can strive to not give her cause to use it)..

It has been over a year since my last orgasm which may or may not have been my last but I would rather not have a orgasm if it was to a ruined one I prefer the possibility of having at least one more good one.

22. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This is an older thread. It’s nice to see that it’s been revitalized by some new members.

A ruined orgasm can be a glorious event. When you haven’t had any kind of orgasm for a long time any kind of release is satisfying. I personally would appreciate any kind of orgasm that I’m allowed to have, since this is totally under my Lovely Wife/Mistresses control than it’s out of my hands.

My last Full orgasm was over two months ago and she’s made it clear that I won’t be receiving another one for a long time, so I welcome the opportunity to have a ruined one when ever she allows me.

Neckscarf likes this.
  23. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    She loves ruined ones though she makes me do it myself. As long as it dribbles out, she's happy. I've gotten good at it and get no let down at all. In fact, I've done it 3 times in a row. She told me that if I spurt, even just a little, I'll be locked 24/7 for a long long time. While I'm fine with not coming for great lengths of time, I'd really miss the tease and denial that she's so good at.

This morning, she pulled me into the garage and made me kneel in front of her while she sat in the car with her feet on the ground. "You have 90 seconds to cover my feet and lick them clean." I easily made the mark but then, to my horror, as I was licking her feet clean, she hit the garage door opener. Yikes this woman drives me crazy.

Neckscarf and Mash2214 like this.
  24. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a great tease to me without total denial. Your a Luck man

25. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    I think they are hot and another way to introduce control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice