The Wife Files.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LadyS, Oct 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I just finished debating on starting my own feed or share my husbands.
    I decided THE WIFE FILES are going to happen.
    From here I will share MY journey in mine and my husbands chastity adventure!

So to start off thing of
    IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    And that means play time for mommy and daddy! With my husband on shift work it doesn't leave us a lot of time during the week for play. So we always look forward to weekends.
    Befor we had all our kids we had a lot for time to go out and have fun. He use to DJ and we use to party. And that defiantly helped open the door into our kinky sex life.
    We have always been monogamous and these forums are the most I have ever shared about our sex life. Even with my best friend.
    But there is something so exiting about locking up my man that I want to tell everyone! My husband is a very alpha male. He's strong and handsome and very manly. He is also packing a great slab of meat*that's an inside joke but non the less true* . He is an amazing lover and knows how to please me. I have no complaints. One day he openly admitted to me that he was taking my dirty panties and using them for his own personal pleasure after work and when I wasn't home.
    Now I have a feeling this has been going on a lot longer then a couple weeks.
    I told he he has a problem playing with himself and that I was jealous that while I was sleeping in bed he was alone pleasuring himself. And that's how we decide he should not have freedoms anymore.

Anyways after weeks of a very unfomfortable cage and a lot of me having to let him out , we are fineally on lockdown!
    This is his first 24 hours with out release. And I couldn't be more pleased.
    I have been reading through locktober and we will be making up for a little bit of lost time.
    I was excited as he left for work today locked up for the first time. I can't wait to talk to him on his lunch.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    NIce one! What device are you using?

3. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We just got the cb6000.

4. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Great start. You might though want to upgrade to steel (e,g, MM) down the ine.

5. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    There are so many ways to do this.

We originaly started with a run of the line metal.cage. It was so uncomfortable for hubby that we decided to find something else. Since we aren't ready to buy a custome cage yet we went with what we could find to fit his size... we plan on upgrade to custom as soon as its in the budget.

subboy1, slave_m and Joroincharge like this.
  6. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I believe the correct term was "slab of ham" hahaha

I love you so much

Thatgirl and LadyS like this.
  7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    When you do he can wear 24/7/365 if that's what you want.

slave_m likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Look out @Steve-0 , @Joroincharge will be getting you pierced and gps lo-jacked pretty soon! Fun stuff to watch unfold!

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I went 3 years of 24/7 lockup except for sex, hygiene and situations that being locked up for was not appropriate like Doctor visits after mine surprised me one time by wanting to do a rectal exam. I made up an excuse and got out of there. After two years we decided that there was no need to have me locked up when I leave the house. As comfortable as I was at home, I sometimes found myself in pain while sitting on a barber chair for instance, or engaging in a physical activity. Once I was in a lot of pain during a party and had to ask my wife for the key. Just never knew where I would end up either so we stopped lockups when I left my house.

However, since I work at home and only go out for a few hours on weekends, I am locked up most of the time, even when I go to bed. I am very used to being locked up but not at the expense of my comfort. It was erotic to be locked up during an eye exam or while visiting people who thought I was a great husband because I offered to help them set and clean the table afterwards. Just too many instances where being locked up was not good and since I do not spend a lot of time outside of my home, being locked up 90% of the time had the same effect. We are mostly into the teasing and denial aspects of chastity. My wife could care less if I use a chastity device or not as long as I do not masturbate. Problem is that unless I have the speed bump that my Jailbird provides when I think of masturbating, I will give in to temptation. I tried to edge but accidents happen right before your wife wants you nice an hard to tease you. So I wear my cage voluntarily. We did learn that for chastity to be successful long term, it has to be a joint effort. If I was the type to try to get out of my device or to masturbate in my device which is very easy with any that have an opening in them, it would not work. We both want me not to orgasm so we both help each other to that end.

switchling likes this.
  10. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well so far this weekend has not gone as planned at all. Instead of the fun morning I had in store ,we are taking a trip down island to see my mother who had a medical emergency.
    Needless to say it's hard to get in the mood when you have a million things running through your mind.

I was awake when hubby got home from work last night so it was nice to see him and how pleased he was with himself. I had no energy to play with him or be played with. I couldn't wait for him to come to bed and comfort me.

I woke up curious and decided he needed some kisses.
    I feel like I haven't touched him all week. Afternoon shift is the worst. It alloweds us no time for each other. And I feel like the more time we spend fucking the closer we are.

His ball are huge and all I want to do is play with them. I promised tonight when we get home we would have some play time.

Jblocked and Luscious-Liza like this.
  11. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So So true, love to see Ms S come again and again, when I never get to really makes me feel good !!!

anasyrma and LadyS like this.
  12. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Can't wait ;)

13. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    What a day yesterday!All I wanted todo was be home with my lover. I know he can always make me feel better. When we got home it was late we still had to feed the kids dinner and put them to bed. That seemed to be a lifetime away.
    Befor I started cooking I got changed ... I put on a very lose fitting shirt that hangs off one shoulder, and defines my breast perfectly, and with no bra on I was pretty much guaranteed to have nipples poking the whole time.I have come to know my hubby pretty well and I know this will drive him crazy. I love that he finds me irresistible, probably even more so after 3 children. I have a far from perfect body but he makes me feel like I am the sexiest woman in the world.
    He didn't say anything about what I was wearing but I knew he could see what I did. I teased him Through out the evening by standing behind him on the couch and subtly push my breast forward or sitting with him and pressing myself against him so he could feel my warm breath on his skin. Fineally we got the little minions to bed, and I went right in for the snuggle.

Do you ever have times when you feel like you could climb inside your lover and it still wouldn't be close enough.

I could tell he needed me so bad from the sounds he was already making. All we did was share some kisses, I hadn't even unzipped his pants yet. I love kissing my man he has the softest juiciest lips and knows how to use them and his toung just right. After a few min of making out he kissed me all over untill he made his way down to my lady bits. Hubby knows exsactally how to love me ,always showing how much he loves the smell of me and the taste of me. He also LOVES my asshole. He defiantly needs no lessons. After 15 min.of me being worshiped and him humping anything that got close to him , I told him if he calmed down enough I would let him out to play. But there was going to be no orgasm not even a ruined one. He was definitely disappointed. I knew how bad he wanted me to kiss his cock but I didn't , I didn't even touch him with my hands.Only his swollen balls got attention. I loved them right up. Even letting him hump my face but still I gave his penis no attention.
    Several minutes later I told him that was enough. So much disappointment.

This morning I let him out because of some discomfort.
    WRONG move on my part. He took what he wanted. Using his manliness to work his way in. So now we have to deal with this.
    I have promised a spanking tonight.
    I have never spanked him. But I can't let him get away with that.

14. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    He also said he wanted me too make him cum locked up tonight ....HE wants it... isn't it about what I want???

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You are exactly right.

I had the advantage of reading and learning about this for years before actually living this way. My biggest lesson I had learned from those people was that we must live with what they actually choose.

That might not be what we want, expect, or even deserve. If we give someone the keys...they are driving. They will take the route they want, and choose the speed. They will choose which fun activities to spend time at and skip the ones that don't interest them.

I was lucky, I knew I wasn't driving anymore so it was easy to give up total control. To someone just starting to realize their fantasy, they will want it all to happen and happen now.

Set up your firm ground rules concerning your wants, tell him this is the way it is...any more serious infractions and you will end this.

This is the firmness he more than likely really wants, and the control you need.

Good luck

switchling and mrfelix like this.
  16. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    It IS about what you want. So you be sure to get it!!

slave_m likes this.
  17. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    I wish I could wear a device for more than a few hours. We have bought so many ball trap devices and none of them seem to work because of past groin surgery. Right now my wife has me in diapers 24/7 for chastity. We read an article awhile back about doing this with diapers and it does work. I still can't touch anything and it is a constant reminder that she is charge. I am hoping to maybe try a neosteel but that a lot of coin for something that might work.

18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    This is great. My Wife joined the mansion a few months back but because of being insanely busy at home and work and also a few bouts of illness hasn't been active. At the weekend she said she didn't know what to post and I think this is an example of where she could start. I would certainly love to read her thoughts and experiences.

Keep up the posting, us locked men love reading what is going on in our lovely ladies heads.

Steve-0 and LadyS like this.
  19. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    First starting out a month will be to long really

20. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Yes but what if he comes up with something good and you love it can you do it because it was his idea

Steve-0 likes this.
  21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I share ideas with tumblr pics and when we talk, it's by no means telling or even asking to do them. I throw it out there, she does too, if she wants to do something she will.

How frustrating it would be for her to be told that they are in control, only to be told what to do.

22. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Wouldn't that just be giving him what he wants?
    In my post from yesterday I mention He took advantage of me letting him out of his cage in the morning. And used his power to get PIV after I said not to.
    He's locked up for a reason and he know it! After he said I can't let him out like that anymore because he can't control himself. And here we are back to why he's caged to begin with.

slave_m and Jblocked like this.
  23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Stick to your guns, he will thank you for it, or at least I do with my KH

24. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Today I saw a new day!
    Hubby is back on days which is a welcomed change. Now we can go to bed together every night. That's that down fall of shift work. Sometimes I get him sometimes I don't.
    Yesterday I promised him a spanking after he made the decision to force himself inside when released.
    A better part of the day had gone by befor I changed my mind.
    Maybe I wasn't ready to spank him yet. Or maybe I didn't spank him because it's my thing. I love being spanked. Not because I'm bad or misbehave but it really turns me on. I will never forget the first time he made me cum after a spanking. I cried. I was so over come with emotions and I just cried . But a good cry.
    So maybe I wasn't ready to hand over my favourite yet.
    When we started this a month ago we also got me a present. A new dildo. If his cock wasn't going to be fucking me we had to find something better that would be. Hubby is defiantly it lacking is size so it was go big of go home. I have no sense is what size is what by reading numbers. I'm one of those you have to see it to believe it because some where down the line I had a something picked out the size of my arm.... I hounestly had no idea untill hubby told me.
    We ended up picking out the Jeff Stryker it had big girth and fit on our vac u lock harness.
    So last night as punishment he fucked me... but not with his cock,with the big one.
    Everything about it was incredible. It wAs his first time in this position and it was sad and pathetic to see he's caged meat hang bellow it.
    I couldn't stop giggling.
    I made sure to ride him backwards so he could see exsactally what he was missing. I made sure to put on a good show. I feel like I could have rode him forever but my legs were getting tired so I layed down he took it off the harness and used it to make me cum.

To me it felt like such a huge orgasm my body just fell limp and there was no noise. Hubby thought I didn't finish. He said I usually finish like a man and this one was different.

I told him he wasn't getting out tonight but I wanted to try And make him cum from a prostate masssage.This has always been a HUGE to do on my list last night we even joked about me getting a tattoo of the date when I fineally get him. He also told me that's taking it a little far.
    Anyways I got him but it was a dry orgasm! So I guess I didn't get him??? He thought for sure he had been dribbling out cum for days but there way nothing. Just some pre cum. We sat there in shock for a few min and then one shot of clear pre cum just spurted out. Sometime befor or after this I got another orgasm.

25. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you tried any of the tube type devices like the PA-5000 or the likes of ?? Would require a PA but could be a way forward for long term wear :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice