Locking in my marriage vows

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wp3, Apr 21, 2009.

1. wp3

wp3 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Hello:

My wife and I are about to celebrate our tenth year anniversary. I am so in love with my wife I don't know what to do.

Two weeks ago, on my own, I started some hypno training to be more submissive to her. I didn't let her know at first, figuring if it worked she would mention it to me. Well she noticed and I told her what I was doing. At first she felt a little conflicted about it so I stopped and returned to my old self. After a week of the normal, old me back she told me to go back to the hypno training. We are now growing in what it means for me to be submissive to her. We only try to express it when I we are all alone as we have young children, however we were dining out last Friday when a woman, a complete stranger, at the next table, out of the clear blue, told my wife that whenever I look at my wife, she could see my love for her.

Next month, on our anniversary, I am considering offering her my chastity, among other really nice things. I plan to do it in a non threatening, romantic way offering her the opportunity to accept, reject or consider it later. If she accepts, I will vow to have no rights (except in the cases of emergencies or panic attacks) and she has full rights. We have a strong enough relationship that if she isn't into it, there will be no harm. I am sure she will be concerned about health issues. For example, will the CB6000 irritate my vasectomy clamps? How do I stay clean without the direct contact of a wash cloth? Etc

It is ironic that thinking about this gives me an erection. And yet, I suppose this is my specific concern. I have no idea what this will be like and I am concerned that I am thinking with the very thing that I will be constraining. I don't want to mess it up or fail by not being able to live up to the expectations that I will be setting. But yet, I am driven on by a deep sense of bliss that comes whenever I think of offering the woman who has so deeply enriched my life, my core.

I would love to talk with you all to get your thoughts on all aspects of this.

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
  3. wp3

wp3 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Aline:

Thank you very much for the offer.

My concern is that if I try to take to Prague, she won't be very interested in dominating me OWK. She will probably say massaging her feet after visits to the market places, museums and churches should be enough domination for me. Although it migh add to her interest in Chasty because I won't be bugging her after long day shopping.

4. naughtyboy

naughtyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Why move when one has all one wishes for at home... although it is nice to travel and discover new places.

It's a wonderful idea, and shows your devotion to your Lady who may well develop a liking to your delicious predicament and your heightened attention.

There are many chastity devices and I recommend you look around at a list and see which one suits your needs best for now.

One nice place to travel would be to get a custom fitted chastity device, with all the remote electrostim possibilities... http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm (were such a device to be the device of choice). There are many great devices out there... and many deliciously perverted minds,^^

5. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    So skip Prague

http://www.owk.cz/philosophy-operation/visit/whatwho.php#whois

W/we were in Europe two summers ago and Prague and Stockholm (i lived in Berlin long time ago so it was grand to see it minus a wall) were our favorites. Prague was reasonable as they didn't use the Euro. i see in the OWK, they take USD or Euro. So go to OWK FIRST!

6. bustmynuts

bustmynuts Member

Oakland, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    What hypno file did you listen to?

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    The poster was last seen on this site: Apr 22, 2009
    You aren't going to get a reply.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well he might still come back, he might have been poorly

subklik and seasoned like this.
  9. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Jemima, don't you ever gets poorly on us. What would we do without jems?

jemima likes this.
  10. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:

Do you own a latowski? Looks awesome.

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Why not? Get locked in, then on 10th anniversary she gets the keys. What she does with them then is her decision.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice