Supervised washing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by emsprisoner, Apr 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I often read about people getting their hands cuffed securely behind their backs whilst their mistress removes the chastity device for washing. I wonder how this is possible with a chastity tube?

I use the curve with a KSD and it is a struggle to push the cage on without getting the skin stuck and nipping myself. Its not that I'm too big for the tube, its that the KSD makes the skin kind of bunch up as the tube is pushed back and makes it hard to squeeze in properly.

Also if I was was cuffed at her mercy it I would not stay totally soft for very long so it would make it really hard. No pun intended.

I would love to hear from anyone who has experience and tips for achieving a good wash and re locking under restraint as it sounds like great fun.
    :penisdance:

ugams likes this.
  2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    I have to agree. When I have a tube-type device fitting well enough that it provides some security, I have to be VERY flaccid and it still takes a lot of manipulation to get into the device. I'd be afraid if my KH was planning to jam me into the thing! lol :danger:

mikecb

3. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ouch! I know what you mean. I put mine on every morning and am pretty fast with it but I have given myself some pretty nasty nicks on occasion.
    :anim_43:

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    wish i could help but i can't put my device on if Mistress is even in the next room...i get too hard. maybe if She applied ice She could do it for me but i'm not eager th try that...lol!

5. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    If your trouble is the skin at the base of the penis and/or top of the scrotum getting caught in the guide pins, try a popsicle stick or something similar, or maybe just refinish those ends. I don't use the KSDs, so usually my partner or I just slip an extra finger just outside of each guide pin to pull that skin out of the way. The hand positioning vaguely resembles how a sandwich is held. :)

6. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    btw, with companies like tollyboy, how does the personal fitting work?

7. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Here is the Method we use. This works with my Remy and the Cave. Unless the Chastity is coming off, I am always handcuffed. After the washing, typically a shower, you put on a lot of lube. Then place the Chastity on the cock and twist it around several times. Your cock will slide into it fairly easily. Twist it 1/2 a turn too much, and then reverse it to straighten out the skin.

If I'm just too hard, then she leaves the cuffs on and puts on one of my gags. After 10 mins or so, you are so focused on the gag, that you get soft. This seems to work for us.
    - Midnight

8. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is something that I've wanted to try but is just too impractical for us. She likes to leave me unlocked for a day or two after I get release so I have plenty of time to clean and am not really in the mood to do anything stupid (after all, chastity for me is mostly mental and the device just adds some hidden bondage I can wear all the time).

That said, I usually insert myself into the tube using the stocking method so if she were to put it on I'm not too worried about pinching/bunching, I would just have her put it on the same way I do -- get the ring on, put the locking pin through the ring, run the stocking through the tube and put everything in. Unless she's been playing with me I can usually keep myself soft for the 30 or so seconds it takes to put the whole thing on, if not I just do something else (I work at home so there's always work to do) to distract me until I'm soft enough to pull into the tube.

9. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    If your haveing trouble staying flacid while installing just read one of my posts that should dp it lmao.:chores047:

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    when commanded to do so i put my device on by myself. Mistress can't even be in the next room because if i even hear Her moving around i get hard. i think ice would work for U/us if She wanted to put the CB3000 on me but W/we have never tried...thank God! after the device is installed i present myself to Her so that She can snap the lock closed.

11. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Its quite easy really, I just make sure I have plenty of time and a large pack of frozen peas handy. Then as soon as he is flaccid I move very quickly, if none too gently, to replace the ring and slide him into the tube. However if he insists on defying me by having an erection I am very happy to beat it limp!

Rita

12. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    At first (2004) MsL = (MistressL) would cuff my hands and wash me.
    She took a long time putting me back in the neosteel belt and at times had a very difficult time.
    She later gave me a Lori's #6 chastity tube that she could put on me a little easier by Herself,
    but still took some time because the PA pin has to go in just right,
    and then the tube part must be pushed together with the ring then screwing in the lock so as not to pinch me.

She became tired of doing "all the work" cleaning me and the belt or tube.
    She felt i should be the one doing the work and She would stand at the door supervising,
    usually with Her cane in Her hand.

Now, She only tells me to lock up and that i'd better not touch Her property in the wrong way.
    One time, i made poor judgment while She was not watching.
    As you might guess, She caught me and i paid dearly.
    If you are interested in what She did send me a private message.
    i never disobey Her now, locking back up and never will again - way too high priced.

best wishes
    dc{MsL}

13. LockedinCB6000

LockedinCB6000 Locked in steel

Local Time:
    I'm cuffed when i'm cleaned (1/week) and indeed it's difficult to get back in the cage (CB6000) when your dick is manipulated by your Mistress and She edges you after cleaning
    Then patience and ice do the trick , sometimes i have to do it under Her supervision and She hopes i disobey Her and try to come so She can punish me.

ugams likes this.
  14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I found the " sock" method very handy for getting him back in. Also with the cb6000 it's much easier to assemble if you glue all the ring parts together. There's no need for it to be removed for cleaning and it makes the whole process much less fiddly.
    Any unwanted tumescence can be dealt with by gripping and firmly holding the penis at it's root.

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And a cold shower can be very useful - especially this time of year....

16. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Especially with an adjustable shower head that gives a good solid jet of water, if you're not careful his manly orbs can be quite tender in under a minute! <weg>

Rita

17. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Which will also shrink his shaft so you can then put on the tightest fitting possible.

Then when he warms up and expands...

18. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    That's when the fun starts, especially if you've remembered to fit a set of POI.

LOL

Rita

19. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, and maybe give him a V tab, handcuffs and wear whatever most turns him on for an hour or three...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice