The perfect Chastity Device. What would yours be?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Would you wear such a device?

1. Yes

2. Maybe

3. Absolutely not!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

bnd2plz likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @bnd2plz

lol. anything electrical is best kept away from jemima.

bnd2plz likes this.
  3. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Like no 7. My wife thinks I would probably forget to charge at work and then my pretty office assistant will play a trick and tie me up. I would be helpless as the charge dropped below 25 and the shocks followed! Of course my female boss would not be happy that a) I let my cage charge drop and b) that I didn't finish my work!

bnd2plz likes this.
  4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    My ideal device does exist but it's a matter of my mistress allowing me to go through the process. Basically it's just a ball trap device probably be a Lori's design and usable with a PA piercing. I'm thinking 1 year from now might be the right time to take that step. My mistress is hesitant about me getting a PA but at the same time she's enjoying her control so much. I think once she realizes the real control she'll have with a PA I'm hoping she'll want me to have it done.

bnd2plz likes this.
  5. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    It would be a Custom Holy Trainer. I love the design and weight. I am an extreme grower and I am very small when flaccid and I have enough movement inside the HT that I need to always use lube.

bnd2plz likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    In fantasy land where these are made, it's made from breathable material. It's molecular structure allows it to harden or relax with certain frequencies on a key fob only mistress would possess. Material is applied while flacid and cannot come off. When in its shell mode it instantly shrinks to flacid size and shape and hardens that way, making erections and orgasm impossible. Upon releasing of shell mode becomes a working penis and able to become erect. If you do not wish him to feel anything, strap on mode can be activated, and his erection will be stuck in shell, unable to feel anything until strap on mode is released.

good2fun, bnd2plz and ddh067 like this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    My fantasy device would be easy maint./easy clean, escape proof, easy to hide under panties, internal lock. Oh, and someone pay me to take it! lol

bnd2plz likes this.
  8. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I love all the great ideas and input on this thread. Hopefully a "cheap Chinese knockoff" is already in the works and will be available soon. :):D:p

9. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I can't believe I forgot to add a ring or a point to fasten a short chain. Yes, my ideal device for my husband would also have that.

Joroincharge likes this.
  10. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My full belt in Titanium will soon be complete ;-)

11. simianFlux

simianFlux Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    To me, chastity is more about orgasm control than a strict prevention of infidelity. Since orgasms occur in the brain, then that's where the chastity device should ultimately reside. So long as we're talking fiction here, why not a device that is really a brain implant to control sexual response

Erection control - enforce a completely flaccid penis at all times or induce an erection at your whim, or leave it up to normal sexual response
    sensation control - vary from completely numb to even the lightest touch feeling like sandpaper and everything inbetween
    sensation recording / playback - record the sensation from being touched/stroked/etc and play it back later (put it on repeat even) to stimulate the wearer
    libido control - create a feeling of extreme horniness or remove the libido entirely
    orgasm control - allow or entirely prevent orgasms from happening. When feeling generous, force one to happen

you could stimulate someone right to insanity with this and still keep them from achieving orgasm. give them a full on erection and boost their libido while preventing orgasm and watch as they rub themselves raw trying to get off. force them to remain flaccid but put an incredible saved session on replay and repeat for a maddening day at the office. Drive their libido up and turn off the orgasm control so they could orgasm as normal but boost their sensation to every touch is so painful they cant get off but also cant stop trying.

Perhaps a medical company could create something like this as an aid for people suffering from ED or premature ejaculation... certainly a medical device would never be allowed to go to such extremes but forced erections for ED sufferers and reduced sensation for premature ejaculators could be a possibility

also if infidelity is an important issue, then there's nothing preventing a proper belt from also being worn

12. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    [​IMG]

Would I wear a bnd2plz Industries Perfect Device as presented?

I would answer no, but voted maybe.

My Agreement would be given if the lights and speakers/buzzers/alarms were removed.
    I could agree to the removed options being held as upgrades to be made should I sign an Upgrade Clause for each one. I would need to be ...ermmmh... persuaded of their value.

It would be a bit of a kick to have the added extra of a secure WiFi earbud allowing M'Lady to whisper tantalising sweet nothings into my ear - either live, or from a random shuffle of pre-recordings.
    As well as loud as fuck alarm calls.

How about taking a step into the world of sci-fi and introduce 'BioWare'?

Through the wonders of sci-fi-Handwavium, Bioware is/are electronic devices embedded in the wearers' body that draw their power directly from the wearers' metabolism. (Perhaps not so far away and fanciful really?)

Without M'Ladys' permission such a cage would be removable only in illicit underground surgeries and require no batteries at all.

(There's an entire kinky sci-fi series here!!!)

bnd2plz likes this.
  13. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Orgasms definitely dont occur in the brain I have never been taken so close as many times as I was today after some time locked up !! buzzing !!

bnd2plz likes this.
  14. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    On the other hand ill make one its only electronics on top of what I already make £25,000 secures manufacture !!!, please form an orderly queue !!

bnd2plz likes this.
  15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

You're not the only one!

However, somebody already has a patent on this: https://www.google.com/patents/US20110295156

McSlavey and bnd2plz like this.
  16. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    How about a device where the lock is on the button, underneath the balls, facing backwards? Not only would this reduce the bulge but the unlock process would see the male bend over against a wall while the KH reaches in with the key.

bnd2plz and Joroincharge like this.
  17. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Also a good position for the shock contacts: back of the balls (one each) near the root.:);):D;):)

bnd2plz likes this.
  18. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    If I was able to have such a device built, I wonder how high an auction would go to be the first user (be it wearer or Key Holder)?

Joroincharge likes this.
  19. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Haha!
    I love your product bnd2plz !!
    You're awesomely creative, and I would wear your device in a heartbeat!!

bnd2plz likes this.
  20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    BTW the technology already exists for (a) remote control shocks and (b) remote control locking. Used by DreamLover(DL2000) and Chronovault.

AND Hot off the press!

Former has now been made compatible with the BehindBarz models. Examples are on their profile page ( & pix) on Fetlife but not (yet) on their website.

bnd2plz likes this.
  21. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the info...
    Yes, I have read about the Dreamlover 2000. It is a great start and the good thing is it is actually available now. However, I will still keep hoping that someone builds my dream model above someday soon. I think the first time placing it on my husband and then testing out all the features would be like Christmas morning for me. Unfortunately for him, I'm sure I would want to play with it all day. ZAP ZAP ZAP, Bzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzzzzz, BZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! ...and of course: "Hi babe! It's me down here, talking through the speakers on your cock-cage... I hope your meeting with your new secretary is going well". HAHA HAAA HAAAAAA I'm grinning from ear to ear thinking about all the possibilities.

22. breena

breena Member

Self Employed
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    Love the dream device, and a keyholder service would be awesome. Put me on the waiting list please.

bnd2plz likes this.
  23. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing that patent link. Some has gone to a lot of trouble to write and file all that. It was filed in 2011 so wonder what happened to the idea, and what did the people at the patent office think when they were reading it?:)

24. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    @Andy80 and @Giles_English
    Thank you for this link; even though it is VERY technical for me I found it very interesting. It is a patent on a chastity device that uses sensors to tell if he's excited and if the guy is trying to pull-out and more. Surprisingly it has many of the same features as my "wish list" model.

I read a lot of it even though it is very technical and I didn't understand it all. I can't believe how many similarities there are between my "wish list" and what somebody got a patent for. Maybe we will see my "wish list" device for my husband sooner than later. I was amazed at how many details and attention has already gone into this device. I only hope it becomes available sooner than later!

Reading all this and seeing what might come, I started thinking about how much control men will be giving up to their key holders. It also made me wonder how much men really "cheat" even when locked in devices now. Since pull-out seems to be a bigger issue than I ever knew about, maybe some locked up men are pretending to be locked for long periods of time without orgasm when secretly they are getting out of their cages occasionally for a quick jerk off and then putting it back on. Maybe some even have an extra key without their key holder knowing. Maybe when security features become 100% perfect, men won't be so excited about male-chastity any more. Just saying...

Right now I don't really think my husband could easily get out of his device unless he wanted to really hurt himself. And then he would have a very difficult time getting back in. But it is possible. He could even use tools to cut his lock off. The device described above would use technology to prevent such removal through unbearable shocks as well as communication being sent to the key holder. Really cool and PRETTY EXCITING!!!

On another note...

Another option I think is good, is if the main unit or base unit can stay on while the cage part is removed. This would allow me to still inflict shocks, vibrations and other stimulation while the shaft of his penis is free for conventional sex. I already do this sometimes to my husband in one of his cages (but without all the electronics). Like this:

[​IMG]

FYI... If you're wondering what that top ring is, it is this thing shown below (We bought this one from Extreme Restraints). I'm not sure what it's called. My husband says it feels pretty good when I attach a leash to it and pull him around the house. I like it because I don't have to pull too hard and he moves very quickly without much resistance.... Even when I take him for a long walk around the backyard and places he doesn't want to go.

[​IMG]

The other evening I led him into our swimming pool like this with his hands cuffed behind him. I didn't get in the pool but walked along the edge. He was fully naked other than the anal/cock ring thing and half his cock-cage. I was wearing a black bikini with high-heels and a full length terry-cloth robe to keep me warm.

I pulled him over to the side of the pool and tied the leash to a lounge chair on the side. Because his hands were cuffed behind him he couldn't get out of the pool; I left him in there for about 30 minutes while I drank wine in my lounge chair and told him about my day. He was very annoyed to say the least since it was a cool evening and he just had to stand there. Finally he was able to get the leash in his hand behind him and almost pulled me and my lounge chair into the pool. I was laughing at his determination as I ripped the leash out of his hand and then pulled so hard that he said he thought it was going to rip his cock off and tear his asshole. I didn't like hurting him but I did get enjoyment from seeing his expression on his face as I re-established control over him. Then I led him to the other end of the pool with the leash where he could walk up the stairs. I walked him over to the hot tub, took off my robe and then got in with him. He was still cuffed but able to sit. I played with and teased his cock until it got pretty hard. I could tell he was really enjoying it and wanted to come badly. He was extremely frustrated yet helpless. He was begging me to give him an orgasm. I just smiled and kept teasing him.

After sitting in the hot tub for awhile and playing with him, we got out. I dried myself off in front of him slowly while he stood shivering in the cool evening air. I led him over to our outdoor fire place and let him dry off for awhile. Once he got warm I told him he could eat my pussy; he got VERY hard doing so. I think the combination of the cock ring and the base part of his chastity device made him longer and harder than usual. i sat on his cock and rode it until I was completely satisfied. He said the cock ring/anal plug and the ring from his cock cage kept him harder and he wasn't able to cum. I now love this combination and will use it often. ;)

[​IMG]

After playing around for a little while longer, I took him into the house to our bedroom and un-cuffed his hands. He had deep red marks from the handcuffs so I rubbed lotion on his wrists to make them feel better. Then I had him lay back on the bed and I gave him a long hand job with lotion. Finally he had an orgasm but only a small amount of cum came out. Later, as he became soft, cum continued to ooze out of his penis, probably held in by the cock rings. The whole evening was very amazing for both of us!

McSlavey, Jblocked, ddh067 and 2 others like this.
  25. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Ultimately chastity is a mental thing isn't it? The man has to want to remain in chastity, the device is just an aid and a reminder in my view. And if people are sneekily acting in the way you suggest, what's the point and who are they fooling? It's not only disrespectful to the KH but rather defeats the purpose for both of them. However, that's why your 'wish list' device is so superb, as it really would mean the holy grail of secure chastity.

bnd2plz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice