DH Gate/Amazon Devices?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CagedAnimal2, Sep 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I'm considering trying one of these cheap devices just to see if they're any good. I've tried, then broke, a full price cb-6k and a metal bon4. I'm mostly self locking a few days here and there so its not as though I need it to be perfect. Anyone have any experience with any of the devices on either of these 2 sites? I use the second largest ring size in both previous devices. If you bought one from here, what size did you get?

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Not really sure how other peoples purchases would help you out here, as a manufacturer the chances of hooking up with someone with the same sizing is a better odds than winning the uk lottery !!

3. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    I have bought few of the recent devices from both sites as well as another called "restricted zone". As someone who knows a thing or two about metal fab and welding, I've been very impressed with them.

4. LarryC

LarryC New member

Local Time:
    My personal experience is that cheap devices are cheap for a reason. I bought 2 cheap devices (not listed on my profil) that were worthless. They were both only 40$ each, but I wish I had that 80$ back. They are in my closet and I never use them. Right now, I use a Holy Trainer 2 and a Bon 4M (I alternate between the two as they both have their pros and cons). For my next device, I will get a custom made one. It may be very expensive, but I think it's worth it.

5. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    Ah man, sorry to hear that. I have 4 US made and 2 Chinese made "cheap" devices and they are all excellent. The welds are even superior to my custom made device (but the custom one is still my favorite).

Subbylou and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-high-quality-male-chastity-device-bird/380762137.html

After several thoughts, I went with this one. Roughly $20 with free shipping made it worth the gamble. I compared cage length and ring diameter to my current cages, cb6ks & bon4ms. It seemed like a good match. I opted for the 45mm ring which I hope isn't too tight. I do know the the 50mm(2") option is too big. The plus side of the cb and bon4 series is there is an in between that fits me perfectly(5 sizes instead of 3). Im not very long but typical "grower" so I get pretty thick and overly constricted in the third smallest ring of the cb and bon4 series (their rings are of similar if not the exact same diameter) And I've read the curved option give a bit more room so I went smaller rather than larger.

My cb6ks cracked and cut me a cpl years ago. The bon4ms is too rough and bulky for real long time use. And each was about $140. I'm hoping to find something comfy for Locktober!

Any thoughts much appreciated!

BabySA likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice