Uncut: measurements and adjustments for Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by dede1234, Sep 3, 2016.

1. dede1234

dede1234 New member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Hello everyone

I have a Jailbird, the sizing is not quite right, and I'm trying to figure out how to remeasure to adjust correctly.

How do you measure cage length when uncut? Do you include the skin in the length measurement? Do you need to plan for some margin? (skin part adds 1/4" to the penis length uncaged, but if one side of my penis is held back by the cage, other side can have extra skin of up to 1/2" (which then wiggles out of the cage and is quite painful).

How should an uncut penis sit inside the cage?
    - Should it come resting gently inside, a little before the end of the cage, with whatever is the loosest / longest skin losely touching the inner bar of the end of the cage?
    - come resting gently against the inner bar, with loose skin maybe touching or even wrapping itself against the outbar and poking out?
    - ???

I know my base ring is one diameter too big (ID is fine). I've tried wearing the correct sizing ring from Mature Metal at same time as the cage. This pushes the cage out and makes it better. I've tried with two ring (correct size, followed by the one bigger and then the cage, and that was even better for the length. Would these be valid "experiments" of a longer cage?

The cage is not inverted, I know this needs fixing, I'm hoping to also nail adjusting the length. Any help appreciated.

Separately, for the gap. Has anybody got varicocele (meaning my vein are very large). My ring (it actually is an oval shaped double ring) has a 1/4" gap, but I've bent it so it actually provides a 1/2" gap at the bottom. I've tried sleeping in it a few times, with a huge burning pain in the scrotum, with the veins being restricted by the gap. I know it gets better with time, but I thought the morning pain was due to the penis being prevented from growing in length and diameter, not by the scrotum veins being shashed? Or is this just a consequence of a ring too big and would go away with a smaller ring?

Thanks
    Dede

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Dede,
    I'm pleased to be able to offer a free measuring service. You'll need to include a self addressed envelope and some sterile wipes.

Measure.jpg

3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    William at Mature Metal instructed me not to measure the foreskin on the penis only where the head actually is. I am just ordering so I hope that it will be ok. My shortest measurement when flaccid is 2 inches. I am ordering the jailbird cage at 1.5 inches. Everything I have read says go 1/2 inch shorter. I hope this helps.

kokokolo likes this.
  4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    We suggest subtracting 1/4" from your shortest flaccid measurement when measuring by hand.

5. Huuui

Huuui New member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    How did this work out for you? I'm measuring 2 1/4 when flacid (with foreskin) and 2 at the head. I was planning to order 2" or 1 3/4

6. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I went with 1 3/4. It works good. If I was ordering again I would go with 1 1/2. I enjoy the feel of being really tight against the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice