Keyholding Methods

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dollyanne, Mar 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I am troubled by the exact same thought.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Things I have thought of, most of these I have used in the time before I introduced chastity to my other half...

Put the key in the bottom of a jam jar, and fill the jar with cement. The only way to get the key will be to smash the bottom of the jar.
    Get half a dozen small identical boxes. (I used matchboxes) tape the key inside one, mix them up and bury them at different places in the garden. That introduces another variable - depending on how frustrated you are, you can give yourself just 1, or more attempts to find the key - if you can remember exactly where all 6 or 10 boxes were buried!
    If you do a long distance journey periodically, eg, visit a parent across the country monthly, then hide the key at the distant location (eg bury in the garden at mum's house), That not only time limits you, but you have to 1) make the decision to retrieve the key in a very short time frame, and 2) mustn't give away what you're doing.
    Bury the key in the grounds of a motorway service station - 24/7 access, but a pain to get to.
    Bury the key a long walk/run cross country from the nearest vehicle access. - good in winter if it's somewhere that would be difficult to find in the dark or in bad weather.
    Make a paperweight using that transparent molding plastic. Put lots of objects in the plastic with the key so the key is visible but not obvious. Use it on your desk. For more risk, use it on your desk at work.
    Padlock the hole in the key onto the padlock itself. The only way to get out is to cut the back end of the key - usually easy enough as keys are made of a very soft metal.

sammartin and bnd2plz like this.
  3. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    I always keep the key on a silver necklace my hubby bought me from Tiffany's.

Throb.gif

4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    My wife has been my k/h for only the last 3 yrs or so. But prior to that I had this about 8 yrs ago I had discovered chastity through the internet (of course) and became very curious. My wife she traveled quite a bit for work and to help her elderly mother who lived out of state. I had found a device at the local sex shop and bought my first device. I began to self lock while she was out of town. This could be anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. The thing was I always had access to the keys. What I did, so I would have no access to the keys, I taped them together so they would not jingle and put them in a small envelope. In knowing what suite case the wife always traveled with. Prior to her leaving I would put the keys inside the lining of her suite case and tape them in place. These times were the first time I had no access to the keys till she got home. I sure am glad the airlines never lost her luggage. That would have been a whole different story. Now she is in complete control of the keys. Whole different ballgame now!

prien2, bondinchas and bnd2plz like this.
  5. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    My husband used to do the same thing when I would leave for a trip (I'm a F/A.) He would put the keys to his cock cage in my carry-on bag but not hidden. I would find them and always knew what he was up to. I just didn't know if he locked himself up at the beginning of my trip or at the end. It was always fun when I would get home and act like I didn't have any keys in my bag. A few times I really had him going. Now I just lock him up before I leave. I usually only do 1-3 day trips before returning.

6. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
  7. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:

Sometimes I leave the keys to my husbands cage around town at various shops. last month I shopped for a bunch of things at Victorias Secret but left the items with Shandra my favorite sales clerk ever! I gave her a small jewelry box with the keys in it and said to give it to my husband after he pays for everything. I then called my husband and told him where to get the keys. He left work early that day... go figure. I didn't tell her what the keys were for but he said she took her time carefully folding and packaging each item I bought very slowly while others waited in line. He was very annoyed according to her, but he paid for everything. The bill came to about $275. I guess there is no price to be put on sexual freedom. :)

Joroincharge, kellysbitch and slave_m like this.
  8. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Just take the chance and tell her your deepest thoughts and desires. She will respect you for it in the end no matter how shocking your kink might seem to her in the beginning. I was extremely vanilla (but very sexual) when my fiancé now husband introduced me to all this kink (bondage, chastity play, femdom, role-playing).

9. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    This is so hot! If only more women knew this delicious trick.

10. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    When he came home with my new undies and bras and things I noticed the envelope with his keys was in one of the bags from VS... I didn't say anything at first then he was looking every for the envelope... I told him I found them and was going to keep them for a while since he was careless with them. (Still don't know if he left them in there for me to find on purpose or not??? Hmmmmm???)

11. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Does it matter if he meant you to find them as you now have control of the keys? lol
    Rita

12. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    That night I put the envelope with the jewelry box inside it, under his pillow. Shortly after we hand gone to bed he found it. Opened the envelope and then the box very quickly... only to find out I had taken the keys out already. At least he had 30 seconds of excitement thinking he was free. ;)

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Too right. You should have had the keys all along anyway....

14. strap0nme

strap0nme In chastity with urethral do to punishment

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    You should leave the keys at the person at the register in a sex store and ask him to buy the most expensive gag dildo. As he checks out the register person can give him the key box with the keys in an envelope again. Then when he arrives ask him to give you the box and tel him he's careless again and as a result have him strap on the gag dildo for punishment while he pleases you.

15. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    This thread got me frozing other key in bottle. Where could i get cheapest timer safe for other key? Im currently in self-chastity and got some good ideas here. :)

16. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Probably kitchensafe. Is on OP

17. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Got little idea as winter came here too. Frozing your key in big iceblock and taking it far from where you usually are. This way you would need to drive there and drive back home before you could get your device off. Other one that i actually have under work is making cube out of glue and key in the middle. I dont know how easy it is to cut open but if you have clear glue it makes nice little nightstand decorative. :p So close but yet still far.

18. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I have a up coming deal where I joked with a friend when I asked what she wanted for her birthday she said she didn't know so i jokingly told her she could lock my did co up in a cock cage for 34 days in honor of her 34th bday she loved the idea so now the secret is out she will be my KH starting on Jan 24th. So now I am going to offer the same "present to other friends

lairy_1 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  19. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    OMG my wife this year 47 I'm in trouble... :)

Darkality likes this.
  20. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    my wife is my keyholder and I got her an electronic safe that only she knows the code to, its programable so if in an emergency she could give me the code and then reprogram it.

another option is a biometric safe with only the KH's fingerprint programmed in like this one:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Stack-On...8903vry57826_pcrid_73667295857930_pkw__pmt_e_

the only thing with that one is there is no getting the key in an emergency unless the KH is present.

Joroincharge likes this.
  21. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    I don't have a KH. What I do is use a kSafe (was known as KitchenSafe but they changed the name) which can be programmed to unlock for up to ten days.

My plan is to be locked for 30 days then remove the cage for cleaning and skin inspection. After which I'm going to try to lock the cage back on asap before I have an erection assuming I can find the discipline within me.

How to get the kSafe to keep the cage keys locked for 30 days when the max days on the timer is only 10? The kSafe is powered by two AA batteries located in a compartment that is assessable even when the lockbox is closed and locked. When the batteries are removed the timer, of course, stops and the time remaining is "remembered" by the timer so that when the batteries are replaced the timer resumes where it was at the time the batteries were removed. Time can be added but not reduced.

After my next cleaning/inspection (scheduled for tomorrow btw) and the cage locked on the keys will be put back in the lockbox, set timer for 10 days and then remove the batteries. 10 days before my next scheduled cleaning in April I'll replace the batteries in the kSafe and the timer will resume it's 10 day countdown.

This game plan also helps me compliant during times when I get real crazy nuts and want/need to unlock the cock cage !!NOW!! for a much needed orgasm. Even if I put the batteries back in the kSafe I'll still have to wait 10 days before I can get access to the keys giving me time to cool off and regain my sanity. Once order has returned to my world I can add time to the kSafe to put it back to 10 days and again remove the batteries.

QED

caged sub likes this.
  22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Neat. So when the keysafe has run 9d 23h, the batteries can be taken out and put in another keysafe. :):)And so on.....

23. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Mind you, you'll also need to customise the kSafe with a locking method on where the batteries go, so there's no way to put in replacements.....

guest 2942 likes this.
  24. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    So no way to do this....

25. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    Noooooooooooo ty, that's a bit extreme even for my kinky doings.

Right now I'm out of my cock cage and enjoying the relaxing feelings of freedom. Fortunately no skin problems or rashes. However as soon as I removed the ring my ball sack shrunk down to the size of a prune and is very, very wrinkled. I'm going to wait a little longer than planned to lock it up again.

The cage was a royal mess! When I go out I always spray some Summers Eve antiperspirant/deodorant down there (regular underarm deodorant STINGS!), in the fold of my gut and in the cups of my bra. I'm sure that spray is the bulk of what was on the ring and underside of the tube. Soaking in hot water with some dish detergent for an hourish and all the parts cleaned up very well. Everything is all squeaky clean, dried and polished ready for another month of confinement.

As soon as my balls drop down again, hopefully late this afternoon or early evening I'll relock the chastity tube on my dick assuming the chastity gods give me the fortitude to go through with the lockup.

Film at eleven.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice