Chastity and weddings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Has anyone here ever worn a chastity device on their wedding day / night?

It's an interesting thought of someone walking up the aisle wearing a chastity device under their wedding suit :)

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Brilliant idea. I am sure it has happened. :)

3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    I was locked for weeks before our wedding day. I was allowed out of my device that night but only to be teased... I am very lucky to have found my wife!

4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    "With this lock I thee wed..."

5. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Short answer: Yes! My husband.

Long answer: Still Yes! (but with details)

The night before our wedding my husband put his cock-cage on under his jeans. We were sitting on the couch alone watching TV at his house. I I was running my hand up and down his thigh. All of a sudden I felt it... After rubbing it a bit, I knew what it was but had only seen it one time before. I said "why are you wearing that???" He said (tongue-in-cheek) "so I don't loose my virginity before our wedding...". He thought he was pretty funny joking around. We both were previously married and we had already had sex many times together so I knew he was just being silly. Later, I found out he had hoped I would take it off and so we could have sex one last time before being married--Guys think the dumbest things sometimes. We have always had sex any time either of us wanted it so all he needed to do was ask.

Since he was wearing it, I had a million questions... First off, I said "where are the keys?" He said, "In my pocket." I asked for them and said "I just want to see them". He gave them to me and there were two keys on the keychain. I asked if there were any other keys and he said "no, those are the only ones". I then told him I wanted to see it. Hesitantly, he lowered his jeans and underwear and showed me, wondering what my reaction would be. I thought it looked very sore locked up in that cage. He said it felt fine when it wasn't aroused. I asked lots of questions, "Is there anyway you can take it off without the keys?" He answered "not really, at least not without doing damage, it would hurt very badly and I would never be able to put it back on without unlocking it first." I continued with more questions, "how long has it been on?", "what's the longest you have ever worn it?", and of course... "Did you ever wear it for your previous girlfriend?" On the last question he answered, "yes, I did a few times". I'm not usually a jealous person but for some reason I was that night. I took the keys and put them in my purse and quickly changed the subject. I tried to act completely unaffected by his answer and the fact that he was wearing a solid steel thing on his cock. He pulled his pants back up and we sat on the couch for a while talking about the details of the wedding the next day.

After a little while I said I needed to get back home to make sure everything was ready for the next day. We still had separate houses at that point even though we usually slept together at one house or the other. He asked if he could stay the night at my house and I said "no, because I needed to spend time with my sister and parents who had come to visit for the wedding." He was disappointed but said it was probably better so we could get each get a good night sleep.

We kissed and held each other for awhile at the door. I pressed my hips against his to let him know I was still aware of what he had in his pants. As I was moving towards the door, he said "Hey, I need those keys back..." I quickly responded "you won't need them tonight, will you?". He was somewhat shocked at my response and stuttered, "Uhhh, no I don't need them, but I would kinda like to take this thing off...". I cut him off and asked, "what's the longest you ever wore it with your other girlfriend?" Shyfully he answered "only a few days". I quickly blurted out, "well, one night won't kill you then, will it?". He was taken back by my answer, but since I was smiling at him like everything was fine he said, "well I guess I'll be fine overnight". He walked me to my car where we kissed again and I drove home.

All the way home I was thinking about what had just happened. At a stop light I reached over to my purse and pulled out the keys to his cock-cage. I started to laugh and feel pretty good about what I had done. Partly because I had felt a little jealousy and also because I knew he would be wanting to see me first thing in the morning before all the wedding festivities began, and I wanted to see him too. I hooked his keys onto my car keys, the light turned green and I drove the rest of the way home with a big grin on my face.

I got back home and spent a few hours visiting with my parents and my sister. I kept getting texts from my fiancé that said "call me before you go to bed please". He knew my sister and I would be up late talking. Finally at about 1:00am I called him and asked if I woke him up. He said "No, I can't sleep. I am too horny thinking about you holding the keys to my cock-cage and it really hurts". I said sarcastically, "I'm not the one that locked up my genitals the night before our wedding so I could be a virgin...". He laughed and explained he had only done it for a joke and also maybe for a way to bring up the topic with me but that he hadn't intended to wear it overnight. Again, I said, "One night won't kill you then, will it". We talked for awhile and he explained what if felt like. He explained how horny he was and how he couldn't wait to have sex with me. He told me how he couldn't stop thinking about me having the keys and how different if felt for him now that he didn't have any control over his release. We talked a little more and then both kissed over the phone and said "goodnight".

After hanging up the phone I couldn't stop thinking about his cock trying to get hard but being stuck in that metal cage. I remember feeling sorry for him but also excited at the same time. It really surprised me how horny it made me feel to the point I had to finger myself to an orgasm before I fell asleep. I felt bad that I was able to have sex but he wasn't... but I also smiled at the control I felt.

At that point I didn't have any intention of not giving him the keys the following morning. I quickly fell asleep after my self indulgent orgasm and slept very well all night.

The next morning I slept in later than I should have. My sister woke me up at 8:30am and said we had to be at the nail salon by 9:00am. She said "lets go get Starbucks to take to the nail salon" and we did. On our way from Starbucks to the nail salon my fiancé text me and asked "where are you?". He had already driven to my house but could see my car was gone. Since I was driving, my sister was answering his texts on my phone. I was nervous he didn't say anything revealing or embarrassing about his "situation". I think he could tell my sister was texting instead of me. He asked "where can I meet you?" My sister immediately text back "You can't see me the day of our wedding until I march down the aisle". Both my sister and I were laughing so hard as he kept "begging" to see me for just a moment. My sister thought it was cute how much he wanted to see me to just say hello... But I knew the real reason why he wanted to see me.... HE WANTED THE KEYS!!! My sister said "Don't give into him, make him wait like he's supposed to".

I decided to play along with it and told him "maybe after we get our nails done". However, after our nails, I had to pickup my dress, buy some new nylons, buy some new lingerie for later that evening, shower, get my hair done, get my makeup done and pack and everything else. All of a sudden I felt very panicked at all I had to do and wasn't worried in the least about getting the keys to his silly cock cage back to him.

In the meantime he had to pickup his friend at the airport and then both of them go pickup their tuxedos. The store had them both try their tuxedos on to make sure everything fit right. Later my husband told me he was petrified his cock-cage would stick out and be obvious to the person fitting his tuxedo and that the person was going to say something about it in front of his friend--lucky for him the clerk didn't notice or at least didn't say anything.

As the day went on, and everyone got so busy, he realized that he wasn't going to get the keys before the wedding. I have to say he was a good sport about it and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary through the whole thing. I could tell as family and friends were hugging him that he kept his crotch back just a little more than usual, surely to avoid detection of the large hard metal object encasing his manhood. I smiled as I watched him move carefully about and hold himself just so as to not bring attention to his crotch area during our pictures and mingle time.

After the wedding we invited several of our guests over to our hotel for an after-wedding party since they were leaving in the morning and we hadn't had time to visit with them very much. We all went to our hotel suite and we ordered appetizers, several bottles of wine and champagne. Neither he nor I had intended for our friends to stay so late but it was 2:00am before we knew it. I could tell he was trying to hint for them to leave. Partly because we were both so tired after a long day and mostly because he had something that needed my attention in his pants. Finally our friends all left for their own hotel rooms and we were finally alone.

As soon as the door shut we both ran to our bedroom and began to undress each other. Soon I was standing there in just my garter, stockings and high heels. He was completely naked accept for his cock-cage of course. We began kissing frantically and rolling around on the bed. Almost immediately I could see that he was very hard in his cock-cage and I said "wait here while I go get something". I went to my purse that was out in the main area of the suite. As soon as I opened it I remembered that I had hooked the keys to his cock cage to my car keys the night before while I was sitting at a stop light. I was mortified! How was I going to tell my new husband that my sister had the keys with her 25 miles away at my house? How was I going to break the news to him that he wasn't going to have sex on his wedding night.

I poured us each a glass of champagne that remained in one of the bottles. I slowly walked back into the grand bedroom. As i walked in I saw that my new husband had taken his bow tie and wrapped it around his eyes like a blindfold. He was laying spread eagle on the bed. When he heard me enter the room he said "Unlock me honey and let the fun begin!". I gasped a deep breath of air, sat the two glasses on one of the night stands and then got on the bed. I straddled his waist, sliding my ass back against his cock-cage. I began caressing his stomach, arms and face. He moaned as I slid even further back pressing his straining cock in its cage against my bare ass. I was still wearing my stocking and began rubbing them on his legs. I moved off him slightly so that I could rub his engorged cock with my feet. As I did, I could see his throbbing cock nearly bulging out of its cage. He pleaded, "unlock me now babe, I can't take any more stimulation!". I moved back on top of him and placed my pussy on his mouth and said, "first things first...". He mumbled, "as you wish my dear wife".

With so much going on during and after the wedding, it hadn't really hit me yet that I was his wife, that we were really married. The joy of the moment overtook me. At the same time my new husband was so vigorously devouring my entire vagina that I came rather quickly. I arched back and screamed as he took me over the top while his hands reached up and grabbed my breasts. I removed the blindfold from his eyes with one hand and reached back and began caressing his caged cock with the other. Sternly he said, "Okay, it is definitely my turn. PLEASE unlock me and let me out now!". I slid my body down on top of his and holding him tightly. I moved my mouth to his ear and nibbled gently on it. It took all the physical and mental strength I had left in me to tell him, "I'm sorry babe... but the keys are with my sister back at my house". I explained how I had attached them to the car keys the night before.

He laid there for a moment, silent, listening to my explanation of what had happened. Then he took a deep breath and let out the deepest, most anguished moan I have ever heard. He was in complete torment and there was NOTHING either of us could do about it. I apologized profusely and explained how I was so looking forward to having sex together as husband and wife on our wedding night. I even told him how I had bought some sexy new lingerie that I had planned to wear for him (telling him that didn't really help the situation at all). He listened to me speak softly and calmly to him as he began to realize there would be no option for release any time soon. He knew there would be no time the next morning when we would be picked up by my sister and taken to the airport to leave on our honeymoon. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to calm him down. With all my effort I was able to ease his mind and lull him to sleep eventually. Then I passed out snuggled in his arms.

The next morning my sister arrived at the hotel to pick us up. My husband immediately asked for the car keys saying he wanted to drive to the airport. My sister said "No, I get to chauffeur my newly married sister and brother-in-law to the airport, it's the least I can do". I softly said to her, "Let him drive, I'll explain why later". As soon as he was handed the keys, he inspected them to make sure his keys were there. The biggest sigh of relief came over his face as he quickly removed his keys handing the car keys back to my sister and saying "okay, I'll let you chauffeur us". My sister looked in awe and asked "what are those keys for?" He said, "My suit case... you should always lock up your valuables you know when traveling". I couldn't help myself next, I looked at my husband, pulling the keys from his hand and said, "Yes, we should keep our valuables locked up tight while traveling".

My husband said to my sister, "Go down and get the car ready for us." My sister was late getting to the hotel and said, "we have to go RIGHT NOW or you'll miss your flight. Come on, I'll help you carry your bags". There was no time or way for my husband to even have a quicky. He looked defeated... again.

When we got to the airport, I realized he would have to remove his metal cock cage before going through security. After my sister said her good bye's to each of us, I slid the keys in his pocket and seductively whispered in his ear "You have 1 minutes to go into the bathroom and remove your cage. Then bring me the keys, I want to keep them with me--I'm going to need them when we get to our hotel."

In less than a minute he exited the men's room. He had put the metal cage in his carryon bag, but handed me the keys just as I had instructed him to do.

... to be continued in the Bahamas.

True story!

6. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe more times than we will ever know! Hopefully.

7. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Amazing! Looking forward to part 2!

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Oh for crying out loud! I'm sat downstairs, my teenage son opposite me, my legs are crossed to cover my chastity caged bulge in my pajama trousers!

Phew, luckily he's gone outside with the dog, time to dash upstairs to calm down and get dressed...

richard, bnd2plz and Dufty like this.
  9. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    True or not, pretty freaking awesome.

Guest 2014 and bnd2plz like this.
  10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Come on @Jasmic! You should have said to him "One day son, you will be like this too" :p

No point hiding the future from him :)

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am sure that seeing his dad with an obvious boner is one preparation for the future he will not be sorry to miss out on!

bnd2plz and maid_carrie like this.
  12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    And this is why it's bad luck to see the bride the night before the wedding.

KBS, Lock_DO, Flabuckeye28 and 12 others like this.
  13. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Serafina's pet and Dufty like this.
  14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Haha no, I'm not intending to get married :)

15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Great story. I was locked up before the wedding and got to within a month when disaster struck and there was damage to my penis. I was unlocked then. But I did get married with my collar on and a very nice leather corset. .. my collar raises questions sometimes but I never lie why I wear it.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

16. Might_Be_Crazy

Might_Be_Crazy New member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Way, way hot! :D

Your poor, frustrated, lucky husband. :p

Slave to a Goddess and bnd2plz like this.
  17. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    lol oh my yes!

18. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was locked on our wedding day. It didn't feel especially naughty or anything, it's just how we live our lives.

19. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    When mistress and I renew our vows for our next anniversary I will surely be locked. I wish we would be discovered MC before we were married :)

20. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    If I ever get married, I would love for it to be while chaste. That idea is so hot and a great setting for the rest of our lives!

bnd2plz likes this.
  21. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Between this and the Red Room you're recreating, I've come to the conclusion you are the perfect woman.

(I may be feeling a little jealous...)

To answer the question of this topic, I'm single... but hopefully some day I'm locked for my wedding.

bnd2plz likes this.
  22. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    @joe01 Thank you. I feel very lucky to have what I have. My husband and I treat each other very well! We both came from VERY bad previous relationships and both really appreciate what we have now. I just learned some time ago that if your spouse is happy then you are happy. I learned my husbands fantasies, learned about those fantasies and now I do what I can to help him live those fantasies. Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying everything is perfect -- I can be a very moody at times (and not the fun kind of moody either).

In hindsight, my husband and I really lucked out on our wedding night. Neither of us wanted him to be locked in his cock-cage, but looking back now it couldn't have turned out much better. Now we both know that the memory of unbearable tease and denial of him being locked up that night will far out last the enjoyment of one night of regular old wedding-night sex. The unexpected is always the most exciting--always keep it new and unpredictable!

23. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Even though you didn't have MC in your life when you got married, there are still a lot of special occasions you can use in the future--anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, etc. Have fun!

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My absolute favorite moment of denial so far was my Birthday, when my Wife made me think I was going to get a birthday orgasm but then denied me. It was one of the first times she truly exerted her power that way. I'm getting aroused thinking about it now, and it's three months later! If she did it to me on a special occasion like a renewal of vows I think I might explode!

muq765, Guest 0931 and bnd2plz like this.
  25. Zak

Zak unownedboy

London
    Local Time:
    I think ultimately, it would be how I'd love to be married one day if it ever were to happen. I would love to be able to open about my submission to my future Wife and openly wed with both commitments, one to be Her husband and also to be Her slave...

Goddess Gaia and bnd2plz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice