Chastity newbie 3 weeks - CB6000s, PA and estim experiences

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andy80, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Hello fellow Chastity Mansion forum members.

I am a chastity newbie. First, I would like to thank forum members for the really helpful and excellent posts contained on this website. I learnt a lot about what it's like being in chastity in the weeks before I bought a device. If I can now add my experiences in way that helps others with their journey then it's my way of saying thank you to everyone on this forum.

I have been in chastity for just over three weeks. Not long I know but it's been a really fun, frustrating, stimulating and painful in equal measure. I am constantly experimenting so have tried out a lot in those three short weeks. This is my brief story so far:

- Started with a CB6000 from my local adult store but thanks to posts here realised it was too big for my size and ordered a CB6000s on express delivery. For the smaller guy like me, the S version is so much better (apart from my injury described below). Mostly wearing at evenings and weekends for now because of my job. I have managed to wear overnight a few times but morning wood is seriously painful and I don't want to risk hurting myself badly whilst I'm trying new things out.

- It's an amazing sensation having your cock locked up. I can see why people love it - the teasing and the punishment. It's weird but after a full weekend of wear, it's almost starting to feel natural.

- I have the Points of Intrigue. I don't wear these often as they tend to pinch the skin but the longest spikes in particular sure add both more security and discipline. Are they worth it? Possibly but you need to like a quite a bit of pain.

- I also have a 4 gauge Prince Albert piercing which I sometimes wear through the slot at the end of the tube. The ring's diameter is bigger than the slot (inserting it takes patience) but adds security as I can't withdraw my cock even if I tried. I've had a PA for over five years and now it's taken on a whole new lease of life! If you are thinking of getting a PA, don't hesitate - they are great.

- I am into estimming / electrosex and have an Erostek power unit. I am able to enjoy hands-free orgasms (HFOs) by using a PES ring between my body and the CB6000s ballring, and a PES sparkler through my PA hole and out the front of the tube. These are mindblowing orgasms. Very different to HFOs when erect. I can edge for much, much longer when estimming in a chastity tube in my early experiences. They aren't fully rewarding orgasms in the same way as when out of chastity but I do feel appropriately empty afterwards, and guess it's good for the old prostate.

- Finally, I have already managed to partially split and had to repair the CB6000s. I think this is because when estimming my erect cock would normally get really hard and in chastity it was just pushing too much for the tube. I didn't realise I had cause a tiny split until I woke up the next day, and found a small dried cut on my cock and a bit of blood within the tube's seam. I have cleaned that up and used special glue for plastics (easily obtainable from my nearest hardware store) and a some very fine sandpaper, it seems to have worked without affecting the look or feel. It's a small cut so I let it heal for a few days before going back into chastity. That's been the worst part in otherwise a very enjoyable journey so far.

If anyone wants to know more about the any of this, the PA or estimming, the repair technique, anything, then let me know and I can add more when I write the full review.

2. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Hi and welcome!

I'm pretty new here as well. I'm curios about your PA and the CB6000S. It is also what I wear. I'm thinking of getting a PA but I was concerned that I would have to get a new device. However it seems to be working for you. I'm also a bit chicken although I did have a pierced ear it's long healed over.

So my question to you is what gauge is our PA? What type of jewelry are you using with the CB?
    Are you circumcised? I'm not. Wondering if that will make a difference.

For what it's worth I find the CB more comfortable if I retract my foreskin. Getting circumcised is not in the cards. :)

Thanks in advance.

3. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi traveler. Thanks for your reply.

My PA piercing is 2 gauge but couldn't get a 2ga ring through the CB6000s tube slot, but 4ga is plenty big enough for chastity purposes. I was pierced at 10ga and took me about nine months to get to 4ga. Bigger rings look and feel better IMO. Good thing about stretching to around 2ga or 4ga is that you then don't have to wear a ring all the time if you don't want to. The piercing stays pretty stable without jewellery.

I am using a 4ga surgical steel smooth segment ring (1.5 inch or 38 mm diameter), which is my general ring of choice with my PA as it can rotate freely in my cock. Unlike with a standard ball closure ring, there's no nasty ball to hit against the head or on the underside where the piercing is, and I can pee standing up fairly easily, as the pee simply goes round the ring. It's only when I wear a BCR or a barbell do I risk a fountain.

The smooth segment ring is basically two metal semi-circles, which have an internal pin and a very small screw that joins the halves together. The way it works is I put the CB6000s on as normal and then push one of the semicircles into the tube until it finds my piercing on the underside of my shaft, then I push the half ring up until it emerges through my pee hole. Then I have both ends of the half circle outside the tube and it's a simple job to add the other half and screw the two halves together with a mini-screwdriver. It's easiest if I'm completely soft. If I'm accidentally getting erect, there isn't the space in the tube to insert the first half. Most of the ring then hangs outside the tube slot, adding to the look and the security.

I am not circumcised and tend to find the CB6000s slightly retracts my foreskin anyway. I've not had any problems with skin being forced out the tube slot, but I do need to use plenty of lube as the ring tends to pull my cock towards the end of the tube (which is the desired effect for me, but need to be careful things don't dry out with the slight extra rubbing).

I'm sure it's possible to experiment with different gauges and diameters. With a smaller gauge ring insertion I guess would be easier, but I don't think it would look or feel as good.

No need to feel chicken. :) I thought about a getting PA for at least three years before I took the decision - it's my only piercing - but I have never looked back.

traveler likes this.
  4. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it.

So this might be a dumb question but ...
    I'm a grower not a shower. On occasion I retract back into the CB as far back as to where the "head" starts in the CB. If the PA ring was on the outside it would try to pull in the other direction. Is that an issues? I'm terrified of tearing!

And I think I knew what my next step is. Gulp.

5. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi again traveler.

I am a grower too and have about half to three quarters of an inch when soft between my tip and the end of the CB6000s tube. When I go very soft, then yes the PA does stop things retracting fully but I find my soft penis is quite stretchy and the feeling that the PA is slightly holding me more fully in the tube when soft is very gentle. It's never hurt.

I really wouldn't worry about it. I think it's a wise question to ask but can't imagine it would ever cause a problem like tearing. With a larger gauge ring (say 6ga or bigger) the piercing and any slight pulling would be across a bigger surface area - so it would spread any load when retracting. But, in any case, I've found the piercing to be very forgiving. I've done all sorts to it over the years, like heavy padlocks or two fairly big rings at time. Once properly healed and stretched a bit, it's like a new best friend for your manhood.

One thing to be aware of is that when you get a PA, it does take a while to heal. The very initial healing for me was over in a few days and I'd say it was fully healed at 10ga in about three weeks. 10ga is a bit rubbish and just for starters. I stretched up to 8ga at about six weeks and kept going up a size around every two to three months. Every increase in size felt so much better - and the fun really started for me at 4ga but it's worth the wait. I can only speak for myself and others on the forum may have more advice but I wouldn't recommend being in chastity during that very initial healing period - if you are allowed to do that!

Final bit of advice if I may is to choose a piercing shop that does lots of male piercings. When I was doing my research I discovered that not all do, although most often claim it on their websites they only do as exceptions. I was more reassured by choosing a piercer that not only did them for customers but had one himself.

Good luck! :)

traveler likes this.
  6. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone.
    I have posted my review of the Erostek and PES setup I use for estim in "The Mall" section if anyone is interested in reading more about that.
    Love from Andy

7. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:

Well it’s been over a year but did the deed today. Got pierced, 6g. Let the healing begin. And by today I mean like an hour ago!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice