Hands off!!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MissCharlotte, Aug 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    I have a problem with my sub that I didn't think about when I started locking him up. As he spends more time in chastity, he seems to get hornier and hornier and wants to touch and grope me all the time. This is especially a problem in bed and I find myself whacking him in the night to keep his hands to himself. I tie him up sometimes but as he has to get up early for work, it means I would have to get up early too to untie him. I do like my lie ins. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can control his hands during the day and night? Remember I still need him to do chores.

2. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    I'm not sure how tech savvy you both are; but may I suggest something like this with a timer. he can attach himself once the chores are done and will unlock according to the timer

boundanna got articles one setting these up

Kind Regards,
    Chastiff

SecuredDesire and MissCharlotte like this.
  3. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    I have two ideas. I used to have a similar problem until it was finally corrected. The first thing my Mistress did was to make me masterbate in front of her until I came. Yelling at me for disrespecting her and disobeying her the entire time. When it became difficult for me to stay aroused from being yelled at she begin seriuosly teasing me about how pathetic I was. Trust me, that whole thing was awful, and I never want to have to do that again. She also forbid me from wearing my cage. She knew for me that was the worst punishment of all since I do love to be horny all the time, but also knew I needed to be " reset" as I was obviously out of control. The second thing she did after that was to forbid me from serving her. No chores, none or the little things I love doing for her. For me this was even worse then the first thing. God i felt awful. After a week of that I was begging her for another chance to please lock me and to please allow me to serve her and do my chores again etc. Only after I gave her my word of honor I would not bother her while she was sleeping did she permit me these gifts. I rarely bother her now, and IMMEDIATELY stop when told to on those rare occuances. The only reason I still do from time to time is sometimes she allows me to help her to orgasm. But I can count the times that has happened on one hand.
    Hope that helps.

DLB

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    When I was bothering Mistress like that, She milked me twice per day and I soon became so docile and disinterested that I didn't care to bother her. My milkings are so humiliating for me that they are also a source of discipline in my case.

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Well tell him no. If he disobeys, extra chastity time or a beating. Purchase a clicker counter to keep track of this.

Alternatively, when things get really bad, tie him up in some (safe) way.

Put the key where he can reach it, but in a kitchen safe: http://www.thekitchensafe.com/

MissCharlotte likes this.
  6. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Milk him dry ,,that works on my slut, ,
    And try using a nice dildo for milking
    him
    it's much more humiliating for him :)

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    What I like about this is how it is definitely a punishment that punishes, rather than one that panders to a fantasy. We often get questions at the mansion relating to punishment of subs and most replies tend to sound more like a bit of a game rather than something real. This was something that was a perfect punishment for you, as you really didn't enjoy it.

8. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Thank you for noticing my post Mistress Jasmic. That punishment was one of a few relationship altering punishments in the 9 years we have been in our FLR. From that one we both learned not only how game playing bullcrap had to stop, but also how we could never go back to a vanilla relationship. A vanilla equal partnership almost destroyed us. From that point on I WAS her Dorky Little Pussy Bitch.

DLB

Jasmic68 and MissCharlotte like this.
  9. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    It sounds like he needs to be trained not to touch you improperly.

Invest in a quality pair of locking wristcuffs, it sounds like he is going to be needing them.

During the day, when he gets out of line, chain each wrist to his collar. You can experiment with how long the chain needs to be to keep him handy without being too "handsy". You could also make him wear a chain around his waist, and then lock each hand to short lengths of chain locked to each hip. This is sexy and fun at first, but it starts getting annoying and no fun as time goes by. He may eventually wise up and keep his hands to himself. Or you might find it amusing and decide to keep doing it ;)

At night his hands need to be chained near the headboard. If you have a headboard with slats or bars or holes that are 2 inches by two inches, this should work

Get the following from home depot.

1) 2 eyebolts (3 of 4 inches long

2) several fender washers that fit the eyebolt (large flat washers, with a central hole)

3) some nuts that thread on the eyebolt

4) thin metal cable (with a plastic coating if possible)

5) a kit to create 4 eye loops on the metal cable

6) a plastic storage box shoebox size

Then make an icelock. take 2 lengths of steel cable. Create an eye on one end through the hole in the eyebolt. Repeat for the other cable. Create a regular eye on the other end of each cable - this is what you will padlock his wrists to.

THen, thread a nut on the eyeball most of the way. add a fender washer, add a nut spacer or two, then another fender washer.

Finally, place both of the eyebolts in the plastic container, pull out the business ends of the wire cable, fill with water, and put it in the freezer for a few hours. Voila! A DIY icelock!

At night have him put the frozen container under the head of the bed, and thread the two wires through the headboard. Lock his hands to the cable ends and you will be free from groping for the night.

In the morning, the ice will have melted, and he can carefully pull the loose ends through the headboard and get out of bed. Leave a key out for him in the bathroom so he can take his restraints off in the morning without disturbing you.

This can certainly be improved to keep the bin from spilling, or to help conserve freezer space. With a bit of testing, you will be able to figure out the exact quantity of water you need to keep his hands bound all through the night.

Google DIY icelock, there are all sorts of other ways to use ice a foolproof timer.

10. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Excellent! This will work.

11. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    My Wife/Dom keeps a wooden spoon in her purse at all times. Many times she has removed it and smacked me in the nuckles while i attempt to grope her. It is very effective for her. This coupled with the threat of additional time locked up should do the trick. Good luck. My Wife asks that you give him a good wack and 30 days for her.

12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually, you can steal a good self bondage trick - combi padlock with known combination that however he needs daylight to unlock.

MissCharlotte and spider203 like this.
  13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would remove the chastity thingy and throw it in the bin. Or at least make it jolly clear to him that is exactly what I intended to do if he didn't change his ways.

14. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    My husband hates being locked in his belt, so keeping him in line is easy for me - if he disobeys me in any way I postpone his release and he has to endure at least another week of chastity.
    Generally I like him touching me and servicing me with his tongue although at times it only increases his frustration. As far as touching himself, the belt doesn't really allow it, again it just seems that is increases his frustration to arouse himself in any way, but that's his problem.
    It's good to be the boss!

15. MissCharlotte

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    You are very clever. I wish you were round the corner to put this together for us. Sounds interesting.

16. MissCharlotte

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    I believe the 'not being able to serve me' idea may work as he gets frustrated when I cook and occasionally clean. (I don't allow him to cook as it would be KFC every night)

17. MissCharlotte

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Tell your wife that I have used the tv remote many times.

18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    @DorkyLittleBitch Im not a Mistress! I'm very much a submissive husband! Sorry if I made you think I was a mistress!

19. MissCharlotte

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    I have been tying him up in the evening so he learns.

spider203 and joe01 like this.
  20. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    That's awesome!!! I am sure he will ge the picture very quickly. Do you tie him up and leave him, or is it more like he is tied up while you both watch TV or something?

21. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    That could backfire. If I knew all I had to do to get tied up for the evening was touch my Mistress, I would make sure I touch her more often.

To each their own, I guess.

Willywonka and MissCharlotte like this.
  22. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Each sub has their own likes and dislikes. What may be hell for one may be pleasure for another. A Mistress has to sort that out to find the best punishment that will not be enjoyable to Her sub. Found out today that what I think is the worst punishment for me, the KTB, is a joy for others.

23. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Purchase a quality locking plug harness. Fill him up, lock it on, and secure his wrists to his cage with restraints and 8-12" worth of chain depending on how flexible he is. (don't worried about hearing the chains at night, he won't want to move around much)

Put him to bed. Chain the key to something in the closet where he gets dressed at a height he can reach while restrained in the morning. The center of a closet organizer, or hanging bar is an easy place to secure the key.

Many things will happen here:

His mind will be occupied on his ass being full
    Every movement with his hands will tug on his cage, probably making him fill the cage and cause pressure ( not conducive to sleeping, or thinking about anything else but the pressure and pain in the cage)
    When it is time, he can roll out of bed, quietly so he doesn't wake you
    Go to the closet, and unlock himself
    Get ready, and go to work
    And you are left peacefully still sleep

The key will remain secure in the closet
    He will have a couple of sleepless nights while he learns to focus his mind on sleeping instead of groping at you, the plug in his ass, or moving his hands too much.

After awhile try it with out the plug.

If that goes well, try it without the restraints.

If it works, you have trained your Slave.

If he regresses, lock them back on.

Ps if you buy the right size and shape of plug for his anatomy; the pressure alone paired with the natural constrictions of the sphincter during sleep, will cause him to milk himself. And this too will make him more " docile".

This same rig with longer wrist chains, is a great way to punish him while he does chores.

I hope this works, and you get some peace. ;)

MissCharlotte and joe01 like this.
  24. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    M ties me to the bed every night. I can't reach her much and she can tease me.

It is a system I made. At the food there is a strap (nylon webbing, adjustable) with a 9" cross strap at the end. This clips onto ankle cuffs. At the head there are two straps that I lock to wrist cuffs. Lengths can be adjusted but the common set up gives me enough slack to bring my arms to my neck and move my legs about a little and up about 1 ft. Enough to be comfortable sleeping but not enough to fondle M. She can tease me but I can't really reach her. Very frustraiting.

M has the keys on her night stand. At about midnight she hands them to me so I can unlock. At this point we are both sleepy and I'm not inclined to get into trouble for fondeling her. Most nights I could easily sleep longer in the teathers. Some nights I'm bothered by itches that I can't reach and am happy to be let out. I most want to touch her as we are going to bed and that is when I'm severialy limited.

For safety there is a knife attached to the wrist teathers. They are nylon straps and I can easily cut them then unclip my ankles.

We were recently traveling for 4 weeks so no tie up for me. I got used to being able to hold M and even play with her breasts a little. Last night was the first time back to bed time tie up. I asked her if she missed being held. She said yes but thought that being able to tease me more than made up for that.

This was a joint idea: we like tease and denial, how to we make it easy to do it more? Initially I was very excited about the idea. Once she settled into requiring it every night I began to find it inconvenient. Now I just accept and enjoy. (Helps that I added 4" to the wrists!)

P

MissCharlotte and AlanThom like this.
  25. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me, too much sex talk, subtle hints I thought were clever, or touching would sometimes result in me having to do one of the following or a combination of two or more:

1) Kneeling on a hard surface and/or on grits for 30 minutes or so. One time, I was bound in a kneel for 4 hours with only one 15 minute checkup break. It took 5 minutes just to be able to stand up right again by the end of it.

2) Having to write a few hundred sentences. Nothing sexier than a hurting hand, right??

3) Changes in my dress code in public to something a little more unsettling for me. In private, dressing up is easy, but getting the strange looks in public makes me want to crawl into a tiny ball and disappear.

4) Edging. Probably the worst one for me. Sure, it wounds fun at first and hey I even got to touch myself. Eventually though, being told to keep going but in serious trouble if I finish over and having to keep going over and over is both humiliating and, for me, like having an itch I cannot scratch but doesn't go away. This is actually one reason why I like being locked because I do not need to worry as much about having to be physically teased/touched if I am not allowed to get off.

But like others have said, what is punishment for some, is fantasy for others. I think some of the best punishments/tortures are using someone's fantasies/fetishes against them though. It's much easier to be the patient one if the other person bothering you loves bondage but is stuck there until You are ready to let them go (or require it when they are exhausted, a little sore, etc...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice