Questions and needing help buying a chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by headlovr, Aug 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Hi guys, I'm new here and I'd like some help. I'm also new to chastity, so be patient.

Firstly, I live here in Europe and I've been hugely interested in buying a chastity device for quite some long time now. Do you guys know a great company like MatureMetal here in Europe that also provides sizing rings? I have been contacting Mistress MM in the hopes of getting some help with that but she has not been of so much help. I only receive half answers to every email I send her. So I came here to the forum seeking help.

I want to start off by wearing a cock ring for a few weeks before buying a full on chastity device. Would it work? I've read in other posts that chastity users use cock rings hours a day and night to get used to the feeling. On other sites which sell cock rings say that you shouldnt use cock rings for over than 30 minutes, so i'm assuming this disclosure is for cock rings that are too tight.

Do you guys know companies that provide custom cages similar to Jailbird? I've looked at https://www.amazon.de/Peniskäfig-Edelstahl-Keuschheitsgürtel-Männer-Cockring/dp/B00MSA9KKQ which looks very nice but i dont really like the base ring. So a custom cage is my best bet.

I'm a really small build -- a bit over 2" flaccid -- so i need a small cage. I want a cage with the maximum hygiene, so the CB series arent for me.

Personally i have physical disability, which means im seated most of the time, so comfort, hygiene and being able to wear for a long, are my goals.

headlovr

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    well MM ones have got rings that they send you so you can try them and see what ones are the right fit and then you can ask them for the right size cage. my friend Emily did that and her cage fitted ok.

3. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    The problem would be that its kind of expensive buying overseas just for plastic rings. Thats why i want a local company.

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    I had a very similar experience dealing with MM. Although the one time my key holder contacted her she suddenly discovered complete sentences. So maybe you have a woman in your life that can try talking to her for you? I send small packages to Europe every few days, and it should be under $15.00 to get a few plastic rings to you. Probably around $10.00.

Btw - though I found her customer service and answering of questions less than stellar, the devices MM makes are certainly nice. Just try to get it right the first time. Adjustments / second rings are wildly over priced. Especially if you have options like the security screw.

I've been dealing with a company called Evotion Wearables for my next device. The ordering and correspondence experience has been night and day. But I can't vouch for the product yet as it's still being made. He's also U.S. Based, but his product is light and shipping really shouldn't be that bad.

SteelWorxx is based across the pond. Again, can't speak the quality personally, but hey seem well regarded.

On the more affordable side, there are a bazillion and a half Chinese manufactured devices. Most are cheap enough that ordering an entire second device and having it delivered would be less expensive than a replacement base ring from MM. Quality will vary widely, but the guys on this site have likely done most of the leg work for you. Search "Chinese cage" in the search bar and take a look.

Best of luck.

5. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    thank you for the answer! i will definitely try what you said. Even though i really love MM products, they seem of the finest quality, i'll look elsewhere at least for the moment, more affordable options heh but if it doesnt work I'll try SteelWorxx.

I want to wear a cock ring for a few weeks before buying a full on chastity device. Would it work? I've read in other posts that chastity users use cock rings hours a day and night to get used to the feeling. On other sites which sell cock rings say that you shouldnt use cock rings for over than 30 minutes, so i'm assuming this disclosure is for cock rings that are too tight, right?

6. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    Are the cages from dhgate any good in its quality? they are surprisingly cheap... and more important, are they trustworthy?

7. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Some are really good, some are crap :).

Look under "The mall (devices)" and there are reviewes of dhgates, ebays and amazons chinese devices under "chastity device reviews" and under "Chinese devices"

It's a good start. For me I have tried a lot of different devices including MM and some Ms Lori and on eBay i actually found the one I'm locked in 24/7 :).

8. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    In dhgate many cages have a really small inside diameter, is it comfortable to wear a cage shorter than your flaccid length and width? I'm about 2.25" (7cm) flaccid length and 1.5" (4cm) width, and one of the cages there is about 3.5 cm length and inside diameter is like 2.8cm, does it make so much difference? I really find it hot to wear short cages. I want to wear 24/7 if possible.

By the way i will look at the forum for reviews, thanks!

9. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    For me, mine cage is 2-3 cm shorter then me flacid. But it's a little wider. That's perfekt for me. And even if it's a closed 'head' on the tube it's easy to keep clean. Probably because it's a little wider. But I have to be totaly relaxed to get my smallest finger in to clean!

I have the one on the avatar :)

10. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    Thats good to know!! On the cock ring side, how do i know the cock ring is too tight for me or how do i know its too large? As it is, i've been unable to measure, its quite hard. So it will come to trial and error. What ring size do you use? :)

Ps. i don't have a mistress yet, so i'm flying solo.

11. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If it falls off, it's too big. If things start changing color (darker usually, blue/purple/black) that's too tight. Ideally you should be able to get the tip of your pinky under the ring but not much more. Cock rings are actually intended to cause a restriction of blood flow, which is why it's normally advised not to wear them longer than 30 minutes. You want a size larger than will limit blood flow if you're looking to get used to the feel of wearing one full time.

12. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    ok!!! I will see about that. I appreciate all your answers. If i have anymore questions I post here.

13. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    If you start with the chinese ones on ebay or dhgate they are cheap. And often you can buy more than one ring...

If you read my reviewes you can use all the tubes whith all the cages (4 different cages) and all that look the same will work together.

That way you can buy different cages with different sized rings and try out what is best for you . And it's cheap...

I always thought I hade 45mm or less. But it start hurting and shafting after 4 or 5 days. When I started to use 50mm it was paradise... And no, I can't slip it off...

14. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    I just found your reviews! i'm gonna dig through them! DHGate devices are really cheap. I havent looked through eBay yet but ill do so. I think that if i get the base ring right there wont be so many issues right? In your experience are they durable for continuous wear?

Could you explain what you mean by using all the tubes with all cages that look the same? sorry, what you mean by tube exactly?

Thanks.

15. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
  16. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Hi, the devise is 3 part, the lock (if it's not a built in lock), the A-ring (that you have behind your balls) and the tube/cage (that you put your friend in) so, it wasn't that good explained of me... sorry (When I use the phone, the name of the people that's in the chat is poping up infront of the text from time to time...). What I mean is that the 4 devises that is reviewed in the same time has the same connection between the a-ring and the cage. So what I did was order them with different a-rings and then I could put them together until I found the best combination...

And yes, this ones is ok for continous wear, the nr 4 in the review have I used for over 60 days without taking it of ones (how can I, I don't have the key ;-). )

17. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    No, this one is a newer one and I have already found the one that I use 24/7

But I think it's the same quality as the one I use, so I think it will work 24/7 if you get the right fit...

18. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    ah ok cool :) thank you for the input!! it must be awesome not having control over the key!!! xD i hope i can get the right fit soon, im crazy to get that chastity cage :D

ddh067 likes this.
  19. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Yes it is :).
    When you have found a devise that you can wear for at least one week without problem then you can start with longer lockups where you don't have access to the key. If you don't have someone that holds your keys there is a couple of free online services for keyholding where you can let the computer decide (between your specified timelimits) or other people that can take control (if you want). I have tried it before and it's good... But now my wife is in charge :)

20. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, i have seen those free online services for keyholding, although i'd prefer to let other people hold the key. Like sending it overseas lol i bet that will be fun to experiment with :)

A question, im looking at those curve a-rings, are they different from standard rings? I also saw one that has hinges, but those i assume that are a pain to put on because they pinch...

21. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    Noob question, for testing the cock ring sizes, do I need to get water-based lube? or simple moisturizing is ok?

Also, for the chinese devices hows the spacing between the ring and the cage?

22. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Hi @headlovr. Trialling several devices when you start out is very common. It's all part of the fun of finding a device that fits and doesn't try to chew your particulars off. I went through four before I finally settled on a Holy Trainer.

For initial measuring you should try a piece of string around the base of your penis and your balls and get it so that it sits comfortably, tight enough that it stays in place but not so tight things start to go black! From that you can work out your ring circumference.

In my opinion solid rings are much better than anything with a hinge or something that slots together. They tend to be a recipe for disaster. The only good thing about a cb6000s knock off is it comes with several rings that can help you discover what is your ideal size.

When it comes to lube water based ones are relatively hopeless for our chastity based needs. They get absorbed far too fast. I use Vaseline, but there others recommended.

23. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 I tried to measure the circumference but its very inaccurate, i tried to take several and i got about 15 cm, it all depends on how tight i want to get... I think its best that i get testing cock rings, it will be easier. I know now that its not larger than a 5 cm (50mm) ring so im gonna purchase some :)

When i have results and i'm able to wear for a cock ring few days i post again.

thanks everyone for all the help.

24. headlovr

headlovr Active member

Local Time:
    Hey everyone, a quick question, in case i put on a cock ring that is too tight for me and is restricting my blood, how do you guys usually deal with that to remove the ring?

25. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Lube, lots of it. Maybe some ice

headlovr likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice