Review my "Chastity Planet" Total World Chastity SciFi Series?

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Giles_English, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Hi fellow chastity fetishists! I'm two books into writing an odd SciFi series set on a pleasure planet where - you guessed it! - all the men are chaste:

A Chaste Spring Break 1
    At college on a world where all men are fitted with alien-tech chastity cups, the frustrated Robin is at the mercy of ruthless co-eds, and utterly defenceless against his nymphomaniac but crazy ex-girlfriend who has stalked him across the galaxy!

He can’t refuse oral service to domineering campus princesses, but he can decide how to spend Spring Break: Will he commit to partying in the wildest, most hazardous corner of Chastity Planet?

Read Episode One and find out!

A Chaste Spring Break 2
    On a world where all men are fitted with alien-tech chastity cups, Robin unwisely tags along with some raunchy college girls for Spring Break in Femtopia.

This is a beach resort where a rigid caste system keeps permanently chaste males in their place… usually on their knees providing oral service to wild beach babes, or at the mercy of rampaging possies of party girls, or fighting off butch predators wielding prosthetic dongs with the power to enslave.

Can Robin drag himself away before he gets sucked into the wild world of female pleasure where all men live in fear of a public whipping or worse?

Read Episode One and find out!

If you promise to write me an "honest review" on Amazon or Goodreads, then you can have free copies of these (or any of my other) books.

2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Hi Giles.
    I have read a few of your works and although very far fetched ( that's the whole point of sci fi in know) I really like what I have read usually wanting more and to find out what happened in the end. Your writing is very easy to read and I will happily recommend it here but I do not recommend on Amazon anymore sorry. But if anyone wants something out there and fun ( well our kind of fun anyway) then do read these they are fun.

Giles_English likes this.
  3. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Far fetched is fun... Though I try to make the people as realistic as I can.

richard likes this.
  4. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Glad to see you're writing again

5. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks! (You can encourage me by posting a nice review somewhere...)

6. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    Any chance for an excerpt?

7. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sure. Ahem:

Robin flushed, drew his tunic over his head and let it drop to the floor.

She made no move to take off her own tunic. Instead she sat forward, amused dark eyes inspecting him.

On reflex, Robin put his hands over his neutered groin. The cup was warm and slightly soft to the touch, as if it was just a normal part of him.

Shaleeqa laughed. “Poor shy boy,” she said. “But you have nothing to hide.” She leaned forward — treating him to a view of where soft brown curved together to form her cleavage — took his wrists and drew his hands apart. “You see? Nothing there.”

Robin glanced down to see if he was still dripping and wished he hadn’t. He never liked looking at the nano-bonded chastity cup. At least the device made a manly bulge. However, the surface matched his skin tone. Even though his cock and balls were still in there somewhere, it looked as if he were a new kind of human, a neither male nor female.

Shaleeqa released his wrists and reached up to snag both his nipples. Her elegant brown fingers rubbed and tweaked.

Robin’s penis inflated again. His buttocks twitched as if they could force his cock through the chastity cup. He squirmed.

Shaleeqa squeezed harder and pulled on his nipples. She gave a musical laugh. “You like that, don’t you boy?”

Robin whimpered and ducked forward. He tilted his head awkwardly and kissed her on the lips. They were soft, inviting--

Shaleeqa turned her mouth away. With a grin, she twisted his nipples and forced him down.

Robin yelped and dropped to kneel on the hard tiles before her.

“Better”, she said, still twisting his nipples.

He reached out blindly, found her breasts beneath her white tunic. They were small and firm. He cupped them gently through the warm fabric and felt the nub of her nipples against his palms.

She released his nipples and slapped him hard across the face, making white pain sheet across his cheek. “I didn’t say you could touch.”

Robin yelped, rose to his feet fists clenched, but incapable of raising them from his sides. The inhibitor in his collar would not let him hurt her or even defend himself. He was the one who took a step back.

Shaleeqa slumped in her chair and stretched out her long legs. “You can touch these, though.”

Face still smarting, Robin stared down at the endless brown limbs extended from strappy sandals all the way up to where her white tunic furled over her slender thighs. He should turn and storm off into the sunlight. However his bloated cock weighed him down like a lump of lead. He sank back to his knees so that he was between her feet. He put a hand on each leg and ran his fingers over the lean curves, from calve to knee to outside of thigh.

Shaleeqa sighed.

Emboldened, he lent forward and slid his hands under the warm fabric, ran them up the outside of her thighs onto the cooler flesh of her hips.

She drew in her legs so that her knees almost brushed his face then parted them.

Robin gave a little cry.

Like all the Minerva girls, Shaleeqa wore no panties under her tunic. Between slender brown thighs flourished a neat triangle of black pubic hair. It covering a small plump pubis with fleshy outer lips parting to form a deep crevice.

Robin’s chastity cup tightened. A pulse of fiery liquid escaped the slit, and all he could think was, OMG I am looking at Shaleeqa’s pussy.

Shaleeqa draped her calves over his shoulders. Her skin slid against his, generating dizzying eddies of lust.

Robin whimpered and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he saw that the change of position had opened her slit, revealing glistening inner lips. Now her scent reached him, warm, musky, animal. He shivered with pure lust.

“What are you waiting for, boy?”

Robin dove towards her pussy, letting the weight of her legs draw him in. Her heels swung down to nudge his back then his mouth filled with wet fur.

He closed his eyes and sucked, drawing out her hidden inner lips. The soft musky flesh blossomed into his mouth, drenching him in her juices. Her taste — salty and citrus — tore through him. His groin tautened. Mewling, he pressed in like an exotic parasite, drinking her down.

Shaleeqa heels kicked on his back. “That doesn’t do anything for me,” she said. “Lick.”

Flushing, Robin detached from her pussy. He extended his tongue and drew it up her fur-fringed slit to where a pert button rose at the head of the fleshy valley.

Shaleeqa shifted in the chair. “Better.”

Robin put his arms around her thighs just so he could feel her and started to lap like a thirsty dog. Each flick parted her damp pubic hair, furrowed her lips, went in deeper… until his tongue sloshed up and down her moist crevice, lashing the nub of her clitoris at the top of each pass.

Shaleeqa sighed. The sigh deepened into a purr. “Much… better. Oh…” Her hips twitched. She ground her pussy into his face, curls scratching his cheeks.

Robin had a sudden vision of himself, naked on his knees before the beautiful girl, pouring his lust into his tongue, groin neutered by the hi-tech device.

His penis rippled. Months of pent-up semen emptied through the slit of his chastity cup. Three joyless pulses, each marked by the distant splat of fluid on tiles. His face burned.

Shaleeqa groaned. “Don’t slow down!”

She hadn’t noticed! His penis didn’t matter anyway, not now.

Robin worked his tongue with renewed vigour, relishing each wet sound it made against her clit and the soft scratchiness of the sodden pubic hair.

Robin was no longer hard in his chastity cup, but it didn’t seem to matter. He was lost in the sensuality of her warm legs on his shoulders and back, her thighs against his fingers and palms, and the heady power of her having his tongue on her clitoris, making the beautiful girl writhe and groan.

Shaleeqa tensed, arched off the chair so he had to crane his neck to stay on her clitoris. She let out a deep throated moan. Panting now, she settled back and lay there quivering under his tongue. Every so often she shuddered and whimpered.

The urgent tightness returned to his chastity cup. I will remember this, he thought, on Spring Break. Oh my stars yes I will.

Cramp seized his tongue. Pain wrapped his jaw. He tried to keep moving by bobbing his head.

Shaleeqa snarled. She drew in her knees, and kicked against his shoulders. “Useless.”

Robin sprawled on the tiles. He looked back up at her.

The brown girl had her eyes closed, sandaled heels squeaking on the tiles, legs braced in an upside down Y. The long fingers of her right hand hooked into her neat pussy. They made little squelching sounds as they worked her clitoris. “Look and weep, loser.”

He stared dumbly, mesmerized, his mouth still alive with her oddly citrus taste, her juices drying on his face.

Shaleeqa started panting again, then grunting. She gave a long ululating cry, then abruptly stood up and brushed down her skirt. “I have a lunch date. Lock the door on your way out.”

“Wait,” blurted Robin. “What about Spring Break? Is that off?”

She looked puzzled. “No. Why should it be?”

“Are we, I mean are we…” Robin blushed.

“Dating?” Shaleeqa treated him to a laugh so deep it seemed to resonate inside his chastity cup. “I don’t date losers.”

“I’m sorry, my tongue just…” Robin realized how crude that was going to sound and trailed off. He was suddenly painfully aware of being naked and dripping semen in front of an elegant and fully dressed woman.

Shaleeqa flashed a white-toothed smile at him. “You’ll improve with practice, Robin,” she said. “But all men on this planet are losers, good for only one thing.”

“I…”, began Robin.

The astrophysics coed stepped around him. “Oh and,” she said with a wrinkle of her nose. “Do clean up that mess.” The door closed.

From the first episode of Chastity Planet: Chaste Spring Break

Achedlock17 likes this.
  8. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  9. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    That was super hot!

Giles_English likes this.
  10. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Which? The snippet upthread, or the sample?

11. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    can you give direct link for sample i cannot find it.

12. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  13. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice