The Femdom Union Referendum

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Jun 23, 2016.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    The Femdom Union Referendum

t has been hard to compete internationally with the Femdom Union member countries. They have an unfair advantage. Male salaries of zero. Males in those countries work in companies in exchange for being looked after by the females of the state.

We have former western countries join this trading union at more or less one country per year. In exchange for membership, all males must forego all their rights.

Why would any country join such a union if half their population is to lose all their rights. Well we have seen the their strategy in action over and over. The union targets a country economically. They manufacture and develop industries in direct competition to that country and undercut them. They flood the market with those products. They cause a crash. They even lend cash to prop up the economy of the failing country.

As the recession gets worse and worse in the target country, they offer membership to their union. At this point there is a referendum in that country. We have just had our referendum. As a male, I just voted my rights away to join the union. It is for the future of the country. I know it will be probably my last ever vote and things will change for me like I cant imagine.

The 1st phase has been made clear. I will be owned 40% by my wife. 40% by my company, and 20% by the state.
    Any party can sell their stake to another purchaser at any point.

Male nudity, and male chastity are mandated in all areas and males must obey females at all times.

2. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Great story - and way to integrate current politics, too. A follow-up, involving a country trying to leave the Union, might be interesting, too. The guys wanting to stay, out of fear of what the women will do, if not constrained by the Union's legal limits

richard likes this.
  3. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I do like the start here...you've set up a premise for a good story...perhaps a follow-up about the life of the narrator under the new regime? Thanks for sharing your creativity!

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It was a sort of reaction to Brexit. I shall try and think up a next episode.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    That was a wonderful teaser! Now that you have the interest going, there are so many ways to take that story. I'm looking forward to it. Of course, I am also looking forward to technology advances so that I can be "Chipped" also!

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Part 2. (teaser)

Since the vote PM David Macaroon has stepped down and Theresa June has taken his place.
    She has changed her cabinet and has put a team in place for the careful integration into the Femdom Union.

Included in that team is a symbolic male, Boris Neilston who will be gifted to the Femdom president, Angela Meercat during the unification ceremony.

The feminist right are calling for the government to move faster on this issue. The ex-UFUP leader, Nigella Le-Garage is still very vocal as she hands over power to her successor, Diana Henrietta, The government needs to show commitment and get us signed up asap. This was a democratic decision, the people have spoken, get a move on.

It is currently believed that the treaty will be fully signed sometime in 2017.

spider203 and frankie teardrop like this.
  7. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    This is a great idea, Richard, I hope you continue to develop it.

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    It would seem to me that the longer it takes to fully implement the new law, the greater the opportunity for a male rebellion (after they fully think through the consequences.) Since the vote has been taken and the results understood, is there a provision for females to now take control of the situation and get their males caged under lock and key while awaiting the full law (joint ownership, etc) to take effect?

9. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I think the chastity and obedience requirements are a natural fit but I'm not so certain about the enforced male nudity. It could be a requirement for select pampered prized specimens perhaps but in most cases I suspect it would be in the Ladies' best interests to keep their males covered up. Surely most Dominas would find such a sight offensive and an affront to their senses and to the world of beauty they have created for themselves. I'm guessing shopping malls and fast food chains would not be a part of their world and that morbid obesity would be eventually eliminated.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if all the men has to be nudey then i hopes it aint a very very cold winter cos all there bits will be frozed.

jung-sklave likes this.
  11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Today's News:

Theresa June has visited Angela Meercat today for her 1st official meeting. In tow was a naked and gagged Boris Neilston. He was on wearing a collar and leash.
    In Femdom Union Square outside the parliament building. Theresa first signed a few official doucments with Ms Meercat before leading Boris into the centre of the square. She let go of the leash and the police quickly zapped him with a cattle prod, dropping him to the ground. His penis was prompltly laser pierced and he was fitted a standard issue chastity device.

The documents Ms June have signed basically decommission out army and police and replace them with those of the Femdom Union. A rapid schedule to fully secure our country with Femdom security forces will now take place in readiness for the mandatory male chastity bill to be passed in the coming month.

In Ms June's speech she mentioned that a plan is now in place to migrate all aspects of our society to the Femdom Union Culture. Once complete we would sign the official treaty. But firstly as you can imagine we have to remove all males from positions of power and responsibility. We have to come in line with Union we are joining, promote women to absolute power of all aspects of our society including men. Like all Femdom Union Countries our men's penises will be caged and on display as a symbol of female power. We as a nation should embrace the changes and feel proud to be part of the new female world.

12. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    In the Femdom Union what steps will be taken to prevent a self-important male from becoming obscenely rich and having weird hair?

richard likes this.
  13. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I fully understand that the Femdom Union will have its own methods of dealing with males who are struggling with deeply ingrained inadequacy issues, obsessive size psychosis, not to mention actual envy, but may I suggest that the Divine Ladies of the Union consider a special chastity cage approximately of thimble-dimensions for the National Rifle Association's male hierarchy? Of course I'm being presumptuous and I'm confident that the Exquisite Ladies have already determined a more effective plan to stop the NRA from breeding.

I cannot tell you how much I look forward to the Femdom Union becoming a reality.

richard likes this.
  14. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Today Theresa June addresses Parliament.

"As of today, we ask all male politicians to stand down from their posts in the UK, to denude yourselves and present yourselves to the femdom police for chastity device fittings. Please not that the devices fitted by the Femdom police have no unlocking mechanism, they are permanent. This is deemed fitting punishment for law breaking. Any male brandishing power over a female is considered by the Femdom Union to have broken the law. All parties will replace the ousted male politicians with a suitable female replacement.

Will all males of the house please denude yourselves now. Place your clothes in a pile to the left of the speaker and queue up at the Femdom police processing station to the right of the speaker. Once processed please go back to your position and stand awaiting for further instructions. Thank-you."

Very shortly a queue of naked male ex-members of the house was formed to the right of the speaker. And the police officers in question processed the members, fitting them with their devices. After an hour of processing the males returned to their positions on the benches. They stood naked except for the devices waiting.

Theresa June spoke again
    "Thank you for your cooperation. If you would please queue again to the right of the speaker. And when I give the signal, please make your way through the center of the house and exit the chamber and the building. Please feel proud that your penises are the last penises to ever be allowed in this chamber."

As the males marched out, the female members gave a rousing applause.

"To the people of the UK, as of today a new law, the 1st of many takes effect. No male is allowed in public clothed and unlocked. Locks can be purchased from most chemists. Doctor surgeries can fit them if you are unsure. Any males caught by the police will be fitted with permanent devices so be warned."

15. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooooh giggle. theres gonna be a lot of men walking about nudey.

16. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Richard thank you for that story , I think that some of what you have said should have happened in real life.

17. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Here we go again: politicians continuing to get off lightly! Hopefully the divine ladies of the Femdom Union will put them to constructive use (although, admittedly, there's probably not a lot of options). It's difficult to imagine that the Ladies will tolerate former male politicians using up air and space indefinitely.

spider203 likes this.
  18. jung-sklave

jung-sklave Active member

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I am curious for more :)

19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes and me and as well I thinks that Richard writes very good storys.

20. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The next morning.

"Excuse me sir do you mind stepping out of the car."

"Do I have to officer. I'm in a hurry. I have to get the kids to school."

"I'm afraid you do sir. We are doing spot checks on male drivers today to make sure they are complying to the dress code laws i.e. that you are naked and your penis is appropriately locked."

"Do we have to officer, I have my son and daughter in the back."

"STEP OUT OF THE CAR NOW OR I WILL USE FORCE."
    The officer reached for her taser.

"Ok, calm dow..."

ZAP. She opened the door of the car and dragged him out.

"As I thought only naked from the the waist up."

She took her knife and sliced through his trousers and pants, exposing his genitals to the world.

She took her laser device and pierced his cock head. She then took the standard issue Femdom police chastity device and fed his manhood into it. Securing it through his piercing. Finished off with a quick filing down of the screw heads.

"You are free to go now sir."

"How is this supposed to come off?"

"It doesn't. The Femdom Police ones are permanent. If you wanted a removable one you shouldn't have broken the law."

He got back in his car and drove off.

21. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The man in the car was John.

John walked his kids into the school and saw them to the class line. He then backed off to talk to the other parents, just outside the school grounds.
    2 other dads were naked and locked like himself except they had places for keys in their devices.

Julie came over. "Hello guys, I hope you are enjoying your new lowly status as much as we are."

She looked at the guy's locked equipment.

"Oh, John I see the Femdom police have seen to you nice and proper. I just have to show this to Sue. She will love this."
    Much to John's surprise she makes an accurate grab for his scrotum. Before he knew anything he felt himself lifted on to tip toe by his ball sac and he was dragged over to Sue.

Sue turned to face them. "Way to go Julie! Nice cage boy. A permie one too. Great! My ex-boy is going to wish he was in one of those by the time I've finished with him."

"Maybe you can give me your opinion of my plans for him. Apparently because he didn't remarry after divorcing me I am still his legal owner. How good is that!?
    I have found this company based in the East Union where I can sell most of him. They will let me hunt him. I can take a trophy of the hunt of course. I really fancy taking that big cock off of him, then send him to their factory for hard labour cock-less with just a photo of me holding it up for all to see.

My question is - is that very different to chastity that you boys have to endure? Would you be upset if your little lady cut your cock off?"

"Very upset."

"Glad to hear that. Then that's what I'll do. I'm also going to email your wife to tell her about your affair with Julie."

"I haven't had an affair with Julie."

"I'm not sure your lowly male opinion accounts for anything these days. However look on the bright side, you can go with Julie now and give her some great head. It'll probably be your last chance of any sexual action and I'll see you over in the East Union in a few weeks."

Julie looked at John and said "Come with me future cockless boy!"

Julie bent down and tied a rope to his scrotum and lead him off down the street.

22. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  23. pantha

pantha Member

Hamburg, Germany
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
  24. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    What would be included in the union benefits package for men joining this union?

25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing! A fascinating story!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice