Mistress Jules Growls

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Jules, Jun 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    How long do you have your slave locked? How often does he orgasm? Does he wear panties? Does he shave? How often does he pleasure you? I am dripping precum, I am so horny, I have been fucking myself anally with a dildo to get relief, I have been locked for x number of days, my Mistress says I will be locked for x number of weeks. I have no Mistress, I want to be locked by a powerful woman, can you give me some tasks, would you like a personal slave, what punishments would you suggest?

These are some of the comments that I have received, as the first line in minichat, in the last while here on the Mansion. I have tried to be nice – goodness knows I have bitten my tongue and played nice far longer than any lady should be expected to have to play nice. Now it ends.

Just who the hell do you think you are talking to?

Would you come up to me in a bar and say such things on first meeting me? I should hope not. I know for damm sure you would not dare come up to me at a fetish club and speak to me in that manner. If you came near me at all it would be on your knees begging for an audience.

I am no keyboard warrior, I live this lifestyle 24/7, I am co-owner of a professional dungeon – not some room in a home, a 5 chambered professional dungeon. I own Lockit, he is my slave in word and deed. I also have a submissive who is happy to do whatever I require. A professional Dominatrix both in real life and distance through the internet.

What makes you think you can come to me and speak to me in such a manner with such little respect? What makes you think I would be interested in the frustration of someone I have no knowledge of who doesn’t have the common courtesy to say hello and introduce themselves first?

You say you want to serve a Mistress, maybe you should learn some manners first. There is certainly no Mistress I know who would be interested in someone who shows such disregard and rudeness.

I take no prisoners from now on, don’t expect me to be polite if you are not going to show some respect to me as a person and as a Mistress.

That is all

2. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Thank you!!!

slave_m likes this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    #3 Mistress B, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    Oh dear Jules, I don't blame you for feeling peeved. Unless I get a hello and politeness they're sent on their way rather swiftly.

4. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Curtsy

I do wonder what these folks expect? Is that how they are in real life?

My sympathies for you and all the other Mistress's who have to wade through the dross.

Curtsy
    Missie.... sillymaid

SubVerity likes this.
  5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    How would they feel if another guy was that disrespectful or rude to there Partner, Sister or Mother?
    If you don't behave like this with people you meet R/l why do you think its acceptable on this forum?

SubVerity, Moe5 and joe01 like this.
  6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I would totally start off by asking what your favorite taco toppings are instead.

Thatguyontheinternet likes this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    They hide behind their keyboard and think they can say what ever they want with out thinking .

Xx Wendy

Moe5 likes this.
  8. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Oh Yes, THANK YOU Mistress Jules:)
    I have had my share too, especially since my husband became Admin;-)
    One should think that called for some level of respect;-) - but no, it only makes it even more interesting to come up with all these silly disrespectful lines... Hmmm!
    No - I would not like to take on another "slave"! No, I would not like to lock You up! ( In fact I do not even bother to lock Admin up, he is banded and numb, but that only seems to raise the eagerness from the disrespectful ones...

Having said that - I do get some polite male conversations in the minichat too;-) From males that actually lives in a Female lead mariage. They Seem to be the respectful ones, and their questions seems very much in line with what this forum really is all about, or should be about;-)
    But sometimes a Personale message would be better suited for in-depth questions on our path to full FLR. Improves the quality of the "conversation" and is less stressfull to me...:)

Good evening ( almost night) to You all
    Lady De

kickball, Mascara^Snake and slave_m like this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    This is one reason I so rarely go on chat at all

slave_m likes this.
  10. Guest 9392

Guest 9392 Member

NW Florida
    Local Time:
    It seems a lot of the guys in the chat like to play 20 thousand questions. And they ask questions without offering the same information they are asking. Instead of saying something like "What device are you wearing, i am locked in an xyz" its just "are you locked.. what are you wearing.. how long have you been locked.. how long will you be locked" and on and on.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    theym nosy that why.

12. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Nothing better than grumpy Mistress's to put the subs back in their place....ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!

13. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just over a year since I started this thread. I have been not been on the site as much this past year due to various circumstances. Today I got an alert to tell me I had received a message from a member. A young newbie looking to have fun in the lifestyle.

I explained that I was a professional on this site in a personal capacity but that if he wanted me to take control I could do that but it would cost. When he accepted this and asked about sending pics I advised that I would ask for verification after he was under my control.

Surprise Surprise I received a dick pic and when I said that it was rude and uncalled for, the reply was - "it's not like you haven't seen it before." then a derogatory comment about my professional status. I am absolutely flabbergasted that someone would be so rude. So flabbergasted that I have copied the conversation and it can be read below.

I do not hide my professional status, nor do I tout for business on this site, however as a female on this site I do not expect to be sent unsolicited dick pics then insulted when I call someone on their behaviour.

And you guys wonder why females don't come on this site - I give you the reason in black and white -

Radiohead1989, Today at 5:21 PM

Hey I'm new to the whole chastity thing but I'd really like to be locked for someone. Just joined. I really like it though.

Mistress Jules, Today at 6:07 PM

Hi there

Glad to see you are enjoying chastity, I do think it is something that should be more widely practiced.

I would be happy to lock you however, I only now do that on a professional basis. If you are still interested do let me know.

Mistress Jules

Radiohead1989, Today at 6:10 PM

I'm definitely interested. What does it entail. I'd like to know how to get started?

Mistress Jules said: ↑

Hi there

Glad to see you are enjoying chastity, I do think it is something that should be more widely practiced.

I would be happy to lock you however, I only now do that on a professional basis. If you are still interested do let me know.

Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules, Today at 6:12 PM

Well first I need to know whether you have a device and how long you have managed to be locked for so far if you do

Radiohead1989, Today at 6:16 PM

I have a cb6000s but I haven't been able to make it past 24 hours lol. Would definitely want to be able to stay locked longer than that though lol. So I've been experimenting on and off the past couple weeks self locking. I'm just new so I'm not sure how to go about it but yea I want to feel like my orgasms are meaningless and that only females deserve orgasms. I basically want to worship vagina. Sorry for being so blunt but yea...

Well first I need to know whether you have a device and how long you have managed to be locked for so far if you do

Mistress Jules, Today at 6:20 PM

Well as far as I am concerned your orgasms are meaningless. If you have not been able to make it through 24 hours then you need to try harder and probably suffer a bit more. If you wish me to be in charge of your orgasms it will cost you money.

Your choice

Radiohead1989, Today at 6:23 PM

Well as far as I am concerned your orgasms are meaningless. If you have not been able to make it through 24 hours then you need to try harder and probably suffer a bit more. If you wish me to be in charge of your orgasms it will cost you money.

Your choice

I'm yea I'm down with that. So can you help me stay locked longer? What do I have to do?

Radiohead1989, Today at 6:25 PM

I'd like to be able to send pics as well

be able to

Mistress Jules, Today at 6:26 PM

Well first you send me an email to julesscot@yahoo.co.uk giving me some information regarding whether you are living on your own and your work patterns. This allows me to know when I can be in charge of you. Then you arrange payment either through bank transfer or debit card. The cost depends on the amount of interaction you wish throughout the week.

Mistress Jules, Today at 6:27 PM

You will be asked for verification when you are under my control.

Radiohead1989, Today at 6:39 PM

Pic cb6000s

Attached Files:

RenderedContent-757B588E-39AB-4519-90B1-C0EFA1DE3D71.JPG

RenderedContent-757B588E-39AB-4519-90B1-C0EFA1DE3D71.JPG

File size:85.1 KB

Mistress Jules, Today at 6:40 PM

Why would you send me a pic?

Radiohead1989, Today at 6:48 PM

Haha I thought it would be cool. At any rate I emailed you though. I need to be punished.

Why would you send me a pic?

Mistress Jules, Today at 6:51 PM

It's not cool, its rude and uncalled for. I don't think I shall be working with you in future. Good luck in finding a keyholder in the future.

Radiohead1989, 4 minutes ago

New

It's not cool, its rude and uncalled for. I don't think I shall be working with you in future. Good luck in finding a keyholder in the future.

It's not like you haven't seen it before. But I get it. You're trying to run a business and make money.

lockit likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I believe @Mistress Amanté gets several requests still, yet hasn't responded to any. Mostly very new members, or others that are just looking for some type of interaction with a real female.

It is a shame, I had thought by her joining, and having other keyholders and others that are in chastity would give her a needed free space and place to make friends with a similar interest. She pretty much backed off to just reading my stuff, and occasionally responding to my posts. I had high hopes of her becoming more involved, but after only one thread, has left it to passive participation.

We've talked about it, but she is past needing to ask questions or advice. I still think she could benefit from interacting with others with the same interests.

Mistress Amanté and lockit like this.
  15. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    I do need to make more time to be more active here, @Nicoftime. Lately, I have been reading a lot more posts, but I am a little conservative with what I feel comfortable sharing.

Nicoftime and lockit like this.
  16. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Damn it Humans... Cats are way more polite :p

lockit likes this.
  17. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    A) Guy was certainly rude
    B) I'm not even sure how I'd start a bank transfer. I still write the occasional check; I'm old :)

18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I never use the chat feature as like @altern259 said all I tend to get are loads of questions and no reciprocation. The same thing happens on Tumblr. I know the chat feature is popular but I cannot imagine why most women would ever have anything to do with it. I wonder what the ratio is between polite, worthwhile conversations and these deluded idiots.

Mistress Jules and joe01 like this.
  19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    On behalf of the male species Mistress Jules may i apologise for the inconsiderate and totally selfish acts that get sent to the Female members on sites like this by Moronic males who have fantasies far larger than their brains!. female members on sites like this are an incredibly valuable asset whereas stupid inconsiderate morons are two a penny and contribute very little in useful dialogue with anyone else but seek merely to bolster their own little self obsessed world with otherwise unobtainable fe,ale interaction. Lockit is far more of a man than this moron could ever be however much money or gifts he actually dished out respect is what these idiots are lacking and no matter how much time and effort someone gives them if they have no respect they are a waste of time. I for one enjoy reading the inputs from the female members here and if i do speak or reply to them i would always treat them with the respectthey have earnt here.

Mistress Jules and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice